PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Nuggets gave up Nurkic + a 1st round pick for Plumee????

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 05:05 PM
lmfao good one Nugs :lol:lol:lol

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 05:46 PM
lmfao good one Nugs :lol:lol:lol

https://quotesnhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/25-never-give-up-quotes1.jpg

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Reminder," I PROMISE THE CLIPPERS WONT LAND ANY SUPERSTAR."

don't make me bump the thread again.

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Reminder," I PROMISE THE CLIPPERS WONT LAND ANY SUPERSTAR."

don't make me bump the thread again.

2 L's in a row. You want more Mexican bitch boy?

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 05:54 PM
2 L's in a row. You want more Mexican bitch boy?

lol... you talk tough when you're winning. You disappear when you lose... You won't be posting here shortly when the Clippers win.. Put your money where you mouth is and BET me.. But we know you won't because you call people biitches online because in real life you're lonely and mentally ill.

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 05:55 PM
lol... you talk tough when you're winning. You disappear when you lose... You won't be posting here shortly when the Clippers win.. Put your money where you mouth is and BET me.. But we know you won't because you call people biitches online because in real life you're lonely and mentally ill.

?? I was here when we lost. Ive always been here. And last time I told you I'd bet you made excuses and backed out. Like the puccywhipped bich you are. Comprende little amigo?

LoneyROY7
08-04-2020, 05:57 PM

Anti-Hollywood and yet you chose to live in LA. :oldlol:

Weird guy.

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 05:58 PM
?? I was here when we lost. Ive always been here. And last time I told you I'd bet you made excuses and backed out. Like the puccywhipped bich you are. Comprende little amigo?

wtf are you talking about you delusional loney weirdo. I'm not fuccing MExican and I would pound your face in if you had the balls to come to LA...

Anyways how about we BET then straight up.
If the Fakers win this year I will ban my account and never post again. If the Clippers win you will not post for a year? How about that you Bosnian outcast?

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Anti-Hollywood and yet you chose to live in LA. :oldlol:

Weird guy.

Hey looks it's another lonely weirdo who used to be a Clippers fan wanting to suck off Blake Griffin and now James Harder and the Rockets.. You fraud loner can disappear soon also like always.

By the way I live near the beach in Malibu not near some downtown Hollywood trash wannabes. come play with the real ballers .

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 06:01 PM
wtf are you talking about you delusional loney weirdo. I'm not fuccing MExican and I would pound your face in if you had the balls to come to LA...

Anyways how about we BET then straight up.
If the Fakers win this year I will ban my account and never post again. If the Clippers win you will not post for a year? How about that you Bosnian outcast?

Lets meet up and fight then? I already embarassed DaHeezy and he did a no show. You both are mexican little midgets so it makes sense why you would hate on a 6'5 Euro God. Do you want me to bump up the thread where I asked you to bet and you backed out? Puccy !!

LoneyROY7
08-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Hey looks it's another lonely weirdo who used to be a Clippers fan wanting to suck off Blake Griffin and now James Harder and the Rockets.. You fraud loner can disappear soon also like always.

By the way I live near the beach in Malibu not near some downtown Hollywood trash wannabes. come play with the real ballers .

Still so angry all the time. :oldlol: :oldlol:

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Lets meet up and fight then? I already embarassed DaHeezy and he did a no show. You both are mexican little midgets so it makes sense why you would hate on a 6'5 Euro God. Do you want me to bump up the thread where I asked you to bet and you backed out? Puccy !!

ROFL it's so obvious you are mentally ill. How the fuc would Euro trash from Bosnia like you come meet me in LA? I guess years of jacking off To Kobe bryants posters in your room at your moms house got you beyond stupid.

If you really think you can fight, come try to even spar /roll with me at my MMA gym in Redondo Beach. We know you're all talk though. I can't even imagine how many Mexicans would destroy you , you would never sayyy shit to them in real life.

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Still so angry all the time. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Im not even exaggerating when I say probably around 80-85% of his posts are directed towards me. He's been angry for 10+ years. Its kinda sad.

LoneyROY7
08-04-2020, 06:07 PM
This man tryna roll MMA in Redondo Beach right now.

I'm f*cking dead. :roll: :roll:

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 06:08 PM
that what i thought you pussssies. You're all talk online over a keyboard... Can't back up shiiit in real life..

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 06:09 PM
Im not even exaggerating when I say probably around 80-85% of his posts are directed towards me. He's been angry for 10+ years. Its kinda sad.

BIIITch ass puuuusy backing down from the BET like I though... nice deflections you lonely loser.

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 06:09 PM
that what i thought you pussssies. You're all talk online over a keyboard... Can't back up shiiit in real life..

Bruh roll up to Santa Monica anytime this week. Ill be in the area. I could literally flick your fvcking churro ass. Mr.5'3. STFU

L8krH8tr
08-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Bruh roll up to Santa Monica anytime this week. Ill be in the area. I could literally flick your fvcking churro ass. Mr.5'3. STFU

no you're not quit lying you live in fuccking BOSNIA.

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 06:38 PM

he also has no money. turns out "living-in-parents-basement" doesnt pay very well. I just checked indeed.com

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 06:40 PM
btw im a little dissapointed - this thread was supposed to be about the nuggets. got derailed quick.

OP - make fun of Nikoloz Tskitishvili or Julius Hodge

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 07:28 PM
Nurkic and 1st rounder to Blazers. GO NUGGETS!!

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Nurkic and 1st rounder to Blazers. GO NUGGETS!!

but you already did that one! :(

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 08:57 PM
Trade for a back up C and lose a 1st round pick in exchange for their allstar caliber C. GOOD WORK!!

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 09:42 PM
Trade for a back up C and lose a 1st round pick in exchange for their allstar caliber C. GOOD WORK!!

dude, thats still the same one! :no: you need new material!

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 10:58 PM
dude, thats still the same one! :no: you need new material!

I just love controlling you. You dont ever post about the NBA. Its always a reply to me. I love it. You pet retard :oldlol:

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 11:06 PM
I just love controlling you. You dont ever post about the NBA. Its always a reply to me. I love it. You pet retard :oldlol:

I post about the nba all the time.

I know you dont like it when I reply, so I do.

however your trolling has gotten predictable lately and frankly a lot more boring that it used to be. The effort just isnt there anymore. Id like for you to work on it. thanks. :cheers:

AirTupac
08-04-2020, 11:07 PM
I post about the nba all the time.

I know you dont like it when I reply, so I do.

however your trolling has gotten predictable lately and frankly a lot more boring that it used to be. The effort just isnt there anymore. Id like for you to work on it. thanks. :cheers:

You do realize I enjoy when you follow me around. It means even low level trolling works. You literally fell for it anyways. lmfao

NugzFan
08-04-2020, 11:10 PM
You do realize I enjoy when you follow me around. It means even low level trolling works. You literally fell for it anyways. lmfao

lmfao! :applause:

NuggetsFan
08-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Not the best return but Nurkic never would have accepted being Jokic’s backup. Hard to blame him for wanting out after Jokic stole his job. We started them together, Jokic to the bench, than Jokic took over. Nurkic is going to be really good if he stays healthy, Nuggets just happened to have a MVP caliber player at his position.

I think the Beasley trade will blow up in similar fashion. Don’t like that one but he wanted minutes. Nuggets are just insane at drafting. Zero top five picks. Butkus/Jokic outside the lotto. Crazy.

NugzFan
08-05-2020, 06:59 PM
Not the best return but Nurkic never would have accepted being Jokic’s backup. Hard to blame him for wanting out after Jokic stole his job. We started them together, Jokic to the bench, than Jokic took over. Nurkic is going to be really good if he stays healthy, Nuggets just happened to have a MVP caliber player at his position.

I think the Beasley trade will blow up in similar fashion. Don’t like that one but he wanted minutes. Nuggets are just insane at drafting. Zero top five picks. Butkus/Jokic outside the lotto. Crazy.

agreed. we just cant keep up with the talent we keep drafting in the mid first round and later. its a blessing and a curse. no team can come close.
murray was 7th, thats about it. everyone else is late lotto or later.