PDA

View Full Version : If greek goes to warriors does anyone have a chance?

Bronbron23
05-13-2020, 05:17 PM
i gotta say no. Healthy warriors were gonna be right there next year with with just dray, klay and steph. Add greek and its game over. Only question then becomes who would win fmvp?

MrFonzworth
05-13-2020, 05:37 PM
LeBron.

Stephonit
05-13-2020, 05:42 PM
The refs always have a chance as they showed previously.

Akeem34TheDream
05-13-2020, 06:09 PM
If he is not a reptilian and if he does have a spine, he wouldn't go there.

ArbitraryWater
05-13-2020, 06:12 PM
I always wonder what ppl waste time talking futuristic hypotheticals with no basis in reality

The OP kind i guess

bullettooth
05-13-2020, 06:34 PM
No, the league has already decided their main source of income is by marketing LeBron, even if he's an inferior basketball player.

SouBeachTalents
05-13-2020, 06:41 PM
No, the league has already decided their main source of income is by marketing LeBron, even if he's an inferior basketball player.
Can you blame them? There are accounts on here like yours dedicated to literally talking entirely about LeBron

Axe
05-13-2020, 07:15 PM
Needless to say, the warriors dynasty is over at this point.

Bronbron23
05-14-2020, 01:03 AM
I always wonder what ppl waste time talking futuristic hypotheticals with no basis in reality

The OP kind i guess

What kind of bs u talking? Nothing wrong with that. So your telling me if i look at every post or comment you made their wont be any Futuristic hypotheticals? And its looking like greek to warriors is in the making btw.

Heres another hypothetical for you. If you were a real man instead of a fakkit ass branvestite your favorite player would probably be mj or kobe.

Lebron23
05-14-2020, 06:40 AM
i gotta say no. Healthy warriors were gonna be right there next year with with just dray, klay and steph. Add greek and its game over. Only question then becomes who would win fmvp?

Nope. If Giannis goes to the Warriors it would be in a sign and trade deal. The Bucks wants Dray, Pascal, Wiggins and their first round pick. The Greek Freak is an unrestricted free agent. Bucks have his Bird rights.

nayte
05-14-2020, 06:47 AM
So giannis.steph and klay.how the he'll don't they win multiple championships

Kblaze8855
05-14-2020, 06:56 AM

The OP kind i guess

If he says this summer he wont come back what better package do they get than Minnesotas #1 and the Warriors #1 this year(both high lottery) with Wiggins to match salary? Not in a world where you usually get equal value for a guy with a year left. In the world we have. Who makes a killer offer to top it? Miami offering Bam, Herro, and filler perhaps?

Akeem34TheDream
05-14-2020, 07:02 AM
So giannis.steph and klay.how the he'll don't they win multiple championships

Kawhi,PG& solid bench can definitely beat them.

nayte
05-14-2020, 07:05 AM
Dunno. Kawhi is in there .not sure about the rest.

Sulico
05-14-2020, 08:21 AM
Kawhi,PG& solid bench can definitely beat them.

I don't know about that. How many injuried Warriors starters are we talking about here?

Akeem34TheDream
05-14-2020, 08:38 AM
I don't know about that. How many injuried Warriors starters are we talking about here?

Rockets were beating them until CP3 went down. You can say Iguodala was also injured but he was their 5th? best player and they didn't look unbeatable. Now Giannis may be a better fit with Warriors than Durant was. Worse shooter(a lot worse) but better defender. Also don't sleep on Clippers. They might embarrass Lakers if playoffs happen. Kawhi and Pg13 are not sophomores anymore.

Sulico
05-14-2020, 09:14 AM
Rockets were beating them until CP3 went down. You can say Iguodala was also injured but he was their 5th? best player and they didn't look unbeatable. Now Giannis may be a better fit with Warriors than Durant was. Worse shooter(a lot worse) but better defender. Also don't sleep on Clippers. They might embarrass Lakers if playoffs happen. Kawhi and Pg13 are not sophomores anymore.

You mean that series when Durant got bored and decided to send all Warriors schemes to hell and play ISO-ball against ISO-ball club, just to prove "anything you can do I can do better".
In 3 losses he recorded 1 assist if I remember correctly.
Yeah, that crap not happening with Giannis.