PDA

View Full Version : Where do you rank Khris Middleton in today's NBA??

Lebron23
05-12-2020, 07:35 PM
He's averaging 21/6/4. And he's the latest member of the 50/40/90 club.

Lebron23
05-14-2020, 04:23 PM
I think he'll be included in the all nba 3rd team this year. Best Milwaukee Bucks shooter since Prime Michael Redd.

AlternativeAcc.
05-14-2020, 04:24 PM
Under appreciated

Great 2nd option.

Would be a perfect fit with LeBron

AlternativeAcc.
05-14-2020, 04:29 PM
I would say he's a top 5 SG

1. Klay
2. Butler
3. Beal
4. Middleton

RRR3
05-14-2020, 04:30 PM
I would say he's a top 5 SG

1. Klay
2. Butler
3. Beal
4. Middleton
Harden??????

Butler>Klay btw. Much more capable of leading a team.

AlternativeAcc.
05-14-2020, 04:34 PM
Harden??????

Isn't Harden a PG at this point?

If not then yeah, harden is obviously 1.

And Butler hasn't led a team to anything, you put Klay on the Sixers and they would've been championship favorites. Butler is a bit of a cancer so that knocks him down a peg

3ball
05-14-2020, 04:34 PM
He's averaging 21/6/4. And he's the latest member of the 50/40/90 club.

With that level of shooting and spacing from a frontcourt position, it would make sense to sign this vastly superior offensive force if you can still have a top defense (like the Bucks), than to sign Pippen's vastly inferior offense and exploitable lack of spacing

Ultimately, offensive players like Middleton or Kyrie (#1 defense in Boston), make it easier to fill out the roster with cheaper defenders, while Pippen/Dray require more expensive scorers and shooters to fill out roster

RRR3
05-14-2020, 04:37 PM
How did I know when I saw 3ball posted that he was going to be arguing that Khris Middleton is better than Scottie Pippen :yaohappy:

Whoah10115
05-14-2020, 04:46 PM
Harden??????

Maybe if you're starting a team. But has Butler ever had impact on a game the way Klay does at Golden State? He makes the obvious improvements to teams, tho Klay hasn't had that chance. The best I've seen of Klay is better than the best I've seen of Butler. And Klay can go insane in a way very few players can.

RRR3
05-14-2020, 04:48 PM
Maybe if you're starting a team. But has Butler ever had impact on a game the way Klay does at Golden State? He makes the obvious improvements to teams, tho Klay hasn't had that chance. The best I've seen of Klay is better than the best I've seen of Butler. And Klay can go insane in a way very few players can.
I guess I'm just saying Butler is better at basketball in a vacuum. Klay is more portable though.

AlternativeAcc.
05-14-2020, 04:48 PM
Indeed.

Klay isn't a prototypical 1st option player.. but that shouldn't matter because he fits with any team and any system. He's the GOAT shooter and all NBA level defender, and the ultimate teammate

People will always underrate guys like Klay and Middleton despite them being a perfect fit for every team in the league

Whoah10115
05-14-2020, 05:06 PM
I guess I'm just saying Butler is better at basketball in a vacuum. Klay is more portable though.

I get that. I see that the way I sometimes see certain soccer players. Drop them off in a little game and some guys are just good.

Drop Klay and Jimmy off at the playground and Jimmy has more in his bag. Don't disagree with that.