PDA

View Full Version : lebron leading 17 pt comeback with 7 min in 4th never forget

LeCroix
05-02-2020, 01:36 PM
A game for the ages

https://youtu.be/hIsTerzFv6I

Who can remember this game. Down 17 with 7 to go and hames scores 13 pts and 4 assists. Welcome to happy Saturday

LeCroix
05-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Down 8 points
Under 3 min left

Video time: 1 min 28 sec

That lebron spin be smooooooove boi

AlternativeAcc.
05-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Jordan never did this

Axe
05-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Game for the ages? Wtf? You're a clown, you know that? I thought it was one of their memorable comebacks in a crucial postseason game, only to find out that it was actually a regular season game against a mediocre wizards team who's giving them a middle finger in the cavs' very own floor for most of the game.

Pathetic. I guess you're really trash at making threads.

LeCroix
05-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Game for the ages? Wtf? You're a clown, you know that? I thought it was one of their memorable comebacks in a crucial postseason game, only to find out that it was actually a regular season game against a mediocre wizards team who's giving them a middle finger in the cavs' very own floor for most of the game.

Pathetic. I guess you're really trash at making threads.

Rest your emotion and mind you are stressed

Axe
05-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Rest your emotion and mind you are stressed
Not much. Just telling the truth and besides, you barely know anything at all.

LeCroix
05-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Not much. Just telling the truth and besides, you barely know anything at all.

Rest your emotion, it is Saturday my friend

3ball
05-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Lebron is viewed as less clutch because MJ was the ultimate bailout guy at the end of shot clocks THROUGHOUT the game - MJ was the triangle's bailout guy, while lebron doesn't hit bailouts much.. he just isn't that kind of player and isn't elite at iso, aka basketball

And he simply has a BUNCH of chokes on his resume - all it takes is 1 or 2 to get labeled as a choker and Bron has tons

Axe
05-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Rest your emotion, it is Saturday my friend
This, my friend, is only a very corny attempt to dismiss me just because you couldn't debunk the logic i made earlier.

Oh well, i already delivered my message. Your thread still sucks.

LeCroix
05-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Lebron is viewed as less clutch because MJ was the ultimate bailout guy at the end of shot clocks THROUGHOUT the game - MJ was the triangle's bailout guy, while lebron doesn't hit bailouts much.. he just isn't that kind of player and isn't elite at iso, aka basketball

And he simply has a BUNCH of chokes on his resume - all it takes is 1 or 2 to get labeled as a choker and Bron has tons

I agree MJ is clutch bu leborn had the high tally for game winners with 10 vs 9

3ball
05-02-2020, 06:37 PM
I agree MJ is clutch bu leborn had the high tally for game winners with 10 vs 9

Lebron has nothing in the championship (0-8), and no one remembers winners from earlier rounds unless it's a series walk-off

More importantly, lebron simply isn't a bailout guy in general - he isn't bailing out his team throughout the game like MJ did at the end of shot clocks - that's the real reason MJ is viewed as clutch.. he has a 12 minute video of only bailout threes!!! Lebron doesn't have that

LeCroix
05-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Lebron has nothing in the championship (0-8), and no one remembers winners from earlier rounds unless it's a series walk-off

More importantly, lebron simply isn't a bailout guy in general - he isn't bailing out his team throughout the game like MJ did at the end of shot clocks - that's the real reason MJ is viewed as clutch.. he has a 12 minute video of only bailout threes!!! Lebron doesn't have that

Why does michael have less game winners then.

3ball
05-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Why does michael have less game winners then.

Less games but his frequency is higher

That's the case with all of MJ's stats vs lebron

More importantly, MJ's overall clutch stats are far superior... Down the stretch of tight games (last 5 within 5), lebron shoots 41% on 3.0 attempts per game for his playoff career, compared to 47% on 3.6 attempts for old MJ in 97' and 98' (20% more clutch attempts on better efficiency)