View Full Version : Draymond: KD upset he's No 2 behind Lebron

LukeWalton
04-24-2020, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAjBy2UsQYM

Draymond still salty?

STATUTORY
04-24-2020, 12:20 PM
I think Draymond is telling the truth here

KD was definitely bothered that he wasn't gven the credit he felt he deserved after winning the chip and beating Lebron in the finals, he wasn't put over by the media

LostCause
04-24-2020, 12:39 PM
Man Dray's turning into a gossip queen. No wonder everyone is interviewing him

Did anyone actually see the one he did with Mav Carter where Mav said Curry's a terrible defender? I'm curious if Dray just sat there and let him talk down on his teammate. If so that's some coward shit

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2020, 12:47 PM
of course they're still saying he's the best lol

Turbo Slayer
04-24-2020, 12:50 PM
:oldlol: at Draymond.

sportjames23
04-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Draymond gonna keep on until KD swings at him. :oldlol:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-24-2020, 02:18 PM
Draymond isnt salty. He even said himself he thought KD was the best player (as did the Warriors players and many others). KD when healthy been better than Bran since 2014 so its not news or nothing. LeBSPN kept sputing narratives

Overdrive
04-24-2020, 02:46 PM
Yeah and Draymond thought he's a top 10 player when put on an island he isn't even top 100. He's a worse shooting, more featured poor man's Boris Diaw.

ArbitraryWater
04-24-2020, 04:10 PM
Yeah and Draymond thought he's a top 10 player when put on an island he isn't even top 100. He's a worse shooting, more featured poor man's Boris Diaw.

draymon can actually run in transition+better passer and defender dont be silly

SouBeachTalents
04-24-2020, 04:37 PM
Draymond isnt salty. He even said himself he thought KD was the best player (as did the Warriors players and many others). KD when healthy been better than Bran since 2014 so its not news or nothing. LeBSPN kept sputing narratives
Wouldn't need to join a 73 win team to win titles if that were the case

Haymaker
04-24-2020, 04:47 PM
We all know KD is a man child but Dray is so petty.

Overdrive
04-24-2020, 05:13 PM
draymon can actually run in transition+better passer and defender dont be silly

Better passer than Diaw? Not really. Draymond is a guy that ignites the offense more than Diaw, but that doesn't make him a more skillfull passer. Boris played on the 7 second Suns >30mpg of course he could run. Also had 5 assists ppg over those years without being one of the main ball handlers.

Nash was just used differently than Curry and hence Draymond being a point foward is much more needed. Purely based on skill in a vacuum I'd take Boris in a heartbeat. I don't say this to prop up Curry. I don't even like that guy. I just think Diaw was the better and definately smarter player.

Roundball_Rock
04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
The new book on the Warriors basically says the same thing. Durant is a great player but a mental midget. It will be interesting to see him and Kyrie together next year.

SATAN
04-24-2020, 11:49 PM
But I thought KD only cared about hoopin'?

Cringe worthy player.

LeCroix
04-24-2020, 11:52 PM

I'm assuming you have missed 2016 +2017 +2017. I can give to you the 2019 at most

Axe
04-25-2020, 03:43 AM
The new book on the Warriors basically says the same thing. Durant is a great player but a mental midget. It will be interesting to see him and Kyrie together next year.
Manny says they'll be winning the next 3 championships in the finals or will make 3-straight finals lmao. Poor boi is delusional.

Run DLC
04-26-2020, 07:21 PM
No lies detected. Durant is very sneaky(snake) with his subtle shots at LeBron. He wants what LeBron has. LeBron is already solidified as a top 5 all-time player and is the most popular active player in the league. Durant wants to be in the GOAT conversation. He wants to be recognized as being greater than LeBron. He thought slithering his way to winning two titles would’ve put him over the hump as being higher all-time, but that’s never going to happen. He’ll forever be inferior to LeBron.

bobopenguin
04-26-2020, 08:01 PM
no one likes dude who keeps on running his mouth.
D.green gonna get traded soon.

Walk on Water
04-26-2020, 08:48 PM
I can see why KD was upset. What more is he supposed to do? Beat Lebron 8 out of 9 games in the Finals and hit the game winning shot over him. He felt like no matter how much he beats him, he doesn’t get the credit he wants. Lebron is kinda blessed cuz he’s built to lose but the more he loses the credit he gets.