PDA

View Full Version : These ex role players talking a lot of shit lately.

Kblaze8855
04-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Darko and Nick Young speaking freely about star teammates:

“I had the opportunity to play with great players in the NBA, but they were all crybabies, like Kevin Love, for example. Minnesota Timberwolves GM wanted me to apologize to all the players on the way I behaved, and I didn’t want to apologize to those crybabies. You have a guy like Kevin Love, and don’t get me wrong I don’t have the right to talk about anything because of the way I played, and he achieved much more than I ever did. But he is a type of guy that is not satisfied if he doesn’t score 20 points and grabs ten rebounds even though we won the game. He was unhappy in the locker room and was even close to crying, and he is supposed to be your go-to guy in a championship team?

I can’t play with those types of players, and I won’t apologize to them. I did some stupid things in my career, and I agree I was wrong, but I would never apologize to Kevin Love. I was used to different values growing up like, team basketball, teamwork, and winning games.”

Kblaze8855
04-05-2020, 02:12 PM
Nicks was a little while ago but it justifies inclusion....

He said something to me like ‘Remember, I’m the key to your next contract.‘ and stuff like that.”
Nick Young

I hated when I played with Chris Paul, he would pass it to you at the last minute. He never wanted that turnover, or take that last shot. … He’d be like dribble, dribble, dribble and then he’d pass it to you with 1-2 seconds on the clock.”
Nick Young

Andrei89
04-05-2020, 02:12 PM
Darko and Nick Young speaking freely about star teammates:

“I had the opportunity to play with great players in the NBA, but they were all crybabies, like Kevin Love, for example. Minnesota Timberwolves GM wanted me to apologize to all the players on the way I behaved, and I didn’t want to apologize to those crybabies. You have a guy like Kevin Love, and don’t get me wrong I don’t have the right to talk about anything because of the way I played, and he achieved much more than I ever did. But he is a type of guy that is not satisfied if he doesn’t score 20 points and grabs ten rebounds even though we won the game. He was unhappy in the locker room and was even close to crying, and he is supposed to be your go-to guy in a championship team?

I can’t play with those types of players, and I won’t apologize to them. I did some stupid things in my career, and I agree I was wrong, but I would never apologize to Kevin Love. I was used to different values growing up like, team basketball, teamwork, and winning games.”

I doubt Darko even qualifies as a "Role Player". He is D-league level at best

LAmbruh
04-05-2020, 02:18 PM
You have a guy like Kevin Love, and don’t get me wrong I don’t have the right to talk about anything because of the way I played, and he achieved much more than I ever did. But he is a type of guy that is not satisfied if he doesn’t score 20 points and grabs ten rebounds even though we won the game. He was unhappy in the locker room and was even close to crying

This was Lebron's 2nd option?

Pa :roll:

The :roll:

Tic :roll:

Horatio33
04-05-2020, 07:27 PM
I doubt Darko even qualifies as a "Role Player". He is D-league level at best

Darko was very talented, but he was 18/19 when he was drafted, had huge expectations and had no emotional intelligence.

ArbitraryWater
04-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Lmao, Kevin Love exposed hard.