PDA

View Full Version : What do you think the Bulls & Jordan would have done in the 1994 season?

AngelEyes
02-20-2020, 07:52 PM
Had Jordan not retired to play baseball in 1994 (no matter what you think was the reason behind his retirement) what do you think he and the Bulls would have accomplished that season? Do you think they would have went to the finals again? Do you think they would have beaten Hakeem and the Rockets in the NBA Finals? Jordan was still in his absolute prime in the 1993-94 season (he turned 31 that year) and I think the Bulls would have definitely gotten to the Finals and probably would have won in 6 or 7 games. I have no doubt that Olajuwon would have been dominant but I don't think Houston had the overall firepower to withstand Jordan, Pippen and the Bulls. I think Jordan would have had his way with Maxwell, Cassell and whoever else they through at him.

Turbo Slayer
02-20-2020, 07:53 PM
Jordan and the Bulls would have won. Period.

Manny98
02-20-2020, 07:57 PM
Houston matched up very well against the 90s Bulls

The Rockets always seemed to have an edge over the Bulls in the regular season, they didn't have an answer for Hakeem when they played

So I think the Bulls would have gotten to the finals but lose to the Rockets

You also have to take into consideration the Bulls being fatigued mentally going in their 4th straight championship run

I remember MJ saying how exausted he was mentally after his 3rd title so I think that would of been a factor

SouBeachTalents
02-20-2020, 08:15 PM
Considering how much success they had without him that year, the most logical conclusion would be that they win the title by adding Jordan.

I think the more interesting hypothetical would be, what if it was Pippen that retired, do the Bulls win with Jordan in his place