PDA

View Full Version : Luka loses another game because of spamming threes...

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 12:16 AM
20 year olds really are stupid.

Is there not anyone telling him to cut the shit?

Multiple possessions before overtime with the lead, he spams three pointers.

Kid is a hard headed son of a bitch.

Smoke117
01-05-2020, 12:35 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/UQDi5h5Dj3FjEarQ9Z/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
01-05-2020, 12:35 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/UQDi5h5Dj3FjEarQ9Z/giphy.gif

Smoke117
01-05-2020, 12:36 AM
And what do you expect? He's the white James Harden. Of course he's spamming 3pters.

scuzzy
01-05-2020, 12:38 AM
weird

for years some people called chucking your team out of games "mamba mentality" and "killer instinct"

coin24
01-05-2020, 12:40 AM
weird

for years some people called chucking your team out of games "mamba mentality" and "killer instinct"

Mamba wins games..

GreatHILL
01-05-2020, 12:41 AM
Is Luka dumber than Booker? :lol

Mask the Embiid
01-05-2020, 12:42 AM
Stalker i know we dont see eye to eye on anything but ya boy has a low b-ball IQ.He tries to play like Harden but he's not as good as him so it looks bad.

The same way kobe tried to play like MJ....it looks so much worse.Now luka is still good but a clone is a clone.

and nobody is telling him shit.Rick is terrified about what happened with the Rondo situation, he wont say sht to Luka out of fear of upsetting him and losing his Job.He knows Luka has more power in the organization than even him.

Its the same way how Pop is scared shitless to say anything to DeFrozen.He never had one of his robots buck back like how Kawhi did + all his lapdogs are gone (robinson,parker,ginobili,ect).So he can't even use them to try to manipulate DeMar. Pop is scared to lose DeRozan, not his job though.He's scared of mediocrity, he thinks it will damage his legacy.

The perfect scenario is happening for Luka to completely control the franchise just like "LeControl Freak" :oldlol: your boy is turning into LeBron stalk. How long til you turn on him :oldlol:?

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 12:43 AM
Is Luka dumber than Booker? :lol

That's not possible.

But Luka is one dumb son of a bitch right now.

Still green.

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Stalker i know we dont see eye to eye on anything but ya boy has a low b-ball IQ.He tries to play like Harden but he's not as good as him so it looks bad.

The same way kobe tried to play like MJ....it looks so much worse.Now luka is still good but a clone is a clone.

and nobody is telling him shit.Rick is terrified about what happened with the Rondo situation, he wont say sht to Luka out of fear of upsetting him and losing his Job.He knows Luka has more power in the organization than even him.

Its the same way how Pop is scared shitless to say anything to DeFrozen.He never had one of his robots buck back like how Kawhi did + all his lapdogs are gone (robinson,parker,ginobili,ect).Pop is scared to lose DeRozan, not his job though.He's scared of mediocrity, he thinks it will damage his legacy.

The perfect scenario is happening for Luka to completely control the franchise just like "LeControl Freak" :oldlol: your boy is turning into LeBron stalk. How long til you turn on him :oldlol:?

Luka is the best 20 year old ever.

He's dumb as a rock with his shot selection at times, but he gets a pass...for now.

highwhey
01-05-2020, 01:00 AM
white basketball IQ

https://i.postimg.cc/m2PNwyZd/mjlol.png

GreatHILL
01-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Can Booker get a pass too? He is only 22 years old :lol

Mask the Embiid
01-05-2020, 01:02 AM
Gordon Hayward has an extremly high b ball IQ.ITs not a race thing.I actually feel bad for him and marcus smart that they are on the Celtics.They are championship caliber role players being wasted on that team

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Can Booker get a pass too? He is only 22 years old :lol

If he could win, but he can't.

Not a teammate elevator.

Empty stats.

highwhey
01-05-2020, 01:55 AM
Booker gets hard physical defense, never complains.

Wonder why.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
01-05-2020, 02:00 AM
He’s white. He’s already smarter than like 98% of the league. Even at 20 years old. Not to mention he’s admitted Jordan is the GOAT. His basketball IQ for the most part is through the roof.

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Booker gets hard physical defense, never complains.

Wonder why.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lies.

Hell, he even cries in pickup games...

https://youtu.be/73vGdCaC048

highwhey
01-05-2020, 02:10 AM
Lies.

comparing a summer game vs a nba game

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ghost1
01-05-2020, 02:11 AM
Luca was awful at the end

DMAVS41
01-05-2020, 10:34 AM
I will never understand how the take on the current Mavericks is that the offense is the problem.

Blame Luka for his poor defense...blame him for everything...but focusing on offense?

Best offense in the league. Perfect? No, of course not...but is Luka's supporting cast even close to elite with KP/THJ out? No, it isn't...it would be expected to win like 35 games max even if Luka was playing like an all-star. You guys are penalizing a 20 year old for being much better in year 2 than anyone even expected.

And, of course...continue to ignore;

15th best defense in the league...missing the most important defender on the team. That is why this team will fail to win a title or will struggle at times. They aren't good defensively...

StrongLurk
01-05-2020, 10:35 AM
weird

Body...bag

tpols
01-05-2020, 10:38 AM
I will never understand how the take on the current Mavericks is that the offense is the problem.

Blame Luka for his poor defense...blame him for everything...but focusing on offense?

Best offense in the league. Perfect? No.

15th best defense in the league...missing the most important defender on the team.

Why cant Luka play better defense then?

:confusedshrug:

warriorfan
01-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Lies.

:roll:

rip

DMAVS41
01-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Why cant Luka play better defense then?

:confusedshrug:

Because he's young and not very good at defense. :confusedshrug:

This isn't a Nash situation in which he'll be bad forever, but it is going to take work. At least with Luka he has the size to be adequate at some point.

tpols
01-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Because he's young and not very good at defense. :confusedshrug:

This isn't a Nash situation in which he'll be bad forever, but it is going to take work. At least with Luka he has the size to be adequate at some point.

it sounds like its developing into a nash situation...

you guys need him to start playing defense, thats why the brotherhood doesnt respect him.

Look how they did Steve.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-05-2015/40HkOF.gif

SamuraiSWISH
01-05-2020, 12:51 PM
it sounds like its developing into a nash situation...

you guys need him to start playing defense, thats why the brotherhood doesnt respect him.

Look how they did Steve.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-05-2015/40HkOF.gif
But James Harden?

But Steph Curry?

But Melo?

But LeBron James since 2014?

But Westbrick?

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 06:04 PM
But James Harden?

But Steph Curry?

But Melo?

But LeBron James since 2014?

But Westbrick?

They're black.

They get a pass.

stalkerforlife
01-05-2020, 06:06 PM

Best offense in the league. Perfect? No, of course not...but is Luka's supporting cast even close to elite with KP/THJ out? No, it isn't...it would be expected to win like 35 games max even if Luka was playing like an all-star. You guys are penalizing a 20 year old for being much better in year 2 than anyone even expected.

And, of course...continue to ignore;

15th best defense in the league...missing the most important defender on the team. That is why this team will fail to win a title or will struggle at times. They aren't good defensively...

Dumbest response ever.

Clearly did not watch the game.

They were leading late and on multiple possessions WITH THE LEAD, Luka jacks up highly contested step back threes.

Completely UNNECESSARY and LOW IQ.

Grow up.

Watch the games.

AlternativeAcc.
01-05-2020, 06:07 PM
OP trying to hammer home the "I'm so objective I criticize my favorite player! See guys, look how HONEST I am about everything" in a desperate attempt to gain credibility. Yikes! :lol

It's not working bud, you will always be this forums jizz rag and piss bucket, no pun intended

DMAVS41
01-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Dumbest response ever.

Clearly did not watch the game.

They were leading late and on multiple possessions WITH THE LEAD, Luka jacks up highly contested step back threes.

Completely UNNECESSARY and LOW IQ.

Grow up.

Watch the games.

I did watch.

And I partly agree with what you state...but also saw the Hornets easily score down the stretch...and especially on the last 2 possessions in regulation.

I believe it was a dunk and a layup.

And for a team that is elite offensively...and poor defensively...I'm more worried about the defense.

But, tell me more...

Ghost1
01-05-2020, 06:35 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/28W26RLy/c-fdbdbfdv.png