PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs organization needs a complete rebuild

AirTupac
12-30-2019, 11:09 PM
Doomed for the next 10+ years :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mods changed my title. I said Spurs can eat my ass.

Horatio33
12-30-2019, 11:16 PM
They lost one of the ten greatest ever a few years ago and his two sidekicks. It was bound to happen. The reason they were great in the first place is they were able to draft two top twenty five ever players ten years apart. A team is only as good as it

tontoz
12-30-2019, 11:16 PM
Why are they doomed? LMA/Derozan/Gay only have 1 year left on their deals after this season. They only have $22 million in contracts on the books for the 21/22 season.

No state tax, a warm climate and a front office that has done well in the draft.

They will be rebuilding for sure but doomed? Hardly

NugzFan
12-30-2019, 11:27 PM
OP a few teams away from trolling every single one. congrats

AirTupac
12-30-2019, 11:31 PM
OP a few teams away from trolling every single one. congrats

Told you my team > yours you stupid idiot :rolleyes:

NugzFan
12-30-2019, 11:33 PM
Told you my team > yours you stupid idiot :rolleyes:

you say that every single year.

clearly you troll for fun online because your real life is apparently too sad to deal with. im sorry you have to go through that every day.

AirTupac
12-30-2019, 11:45 PM
you say that every single year.

clearly you troll for fun online because your real life is apparently too sad to deal with. im sorry you have to go through that every day.

No i dont? I told you that our team will compete for a ring before you retards despite you guys rebuilding for 15 years :oldlol:

NugzFan
12-31-2019, 01:45 AM
No i dont? I told you that our team will compete for a ring before you retards despite you guys rebuilding for 15 years :oldlol:

Huh? Pretty sure our chances of a ring the last 5 years were literally infinitely higher than the lakers 0%

PickernRoller
12-31-2019, 02:06 AM
Nugz fan why u do this? Tupac's right.... whether he likes to rub it in or not.

Your best chance came in 2009 and Kobe put the clamps on that.

As for the Spurs.... they let the heir apparent go. Egomaniac Pop thought Kawhi was a softie like Duncan that he could bully with his personality..... The kid always had the Kobe/Jordan genes in him - big time fail by them not to see it and adjust accordingly.

They'll need to start tanking soon for picks before getting back up.

Karma's a b1tch for Aldridge. Ran from stone cold assassin Lilliard, turned down Kobe.... reaping what he sowed.

solar.hands
12-31-2019, 02:20 AM

As for the Spurs.... they let the heir apparent go. Egomaniac Pop thought Kawhi was a softie like Duncan that he could bully with his personality..... The kid always had the Kobe/Jordan genes in him - big time fail by them not to see it and adjust accordingly.

Karma's a b1tch for Aldridge. Ran from stone cold assassin Lilliard, turned down Kobe.... reaping what he sowed.
Its has more to do with uncles greedy ass than leonard wanting out. But whatevs. No use crying over it.
Btw idk if you have read how much uncle dennis wanted from the raptors, dude straight up wanted to be a part owner :lol

Spurs m8
12-31-2019, 02:51 AM
The forums jizz rag has spoken

NugzFan
12-31-2019, 03:00 AM

Just funny how he

insidehoops
02-12-2020, 06:31 PM
If the Spurs are going to rebuild they should trade DeRozan and Aldridge, like... now. (Well, okay, this summer, since the trade deadline has passed already.)