PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo 3 point shooting bet.

Kblaze8855
12-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Bam Adebayo is not the ideal center for an NBA team in the year 2019. Which is to say he doesn

RRR3
12-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Bam is an ideal modern center, actually. He can guard 1-5. Absolutely ELITE defender and supremely athletic with a high IQ. Having him shoot 3s is pointless.

red1
12-07-2019, 08:31 PM
bam is athletic kid makes good plays for his team always plays well when I see him. heat overall look good this year they'll keep their top 4 seed in the east

BasedTom
12-08-2019, 02:09 AM
bam's great and i can see him as an allstar...but his fieldgoal efficiency needs to go up across the board.

I'm kinda okay with this because I know Jimmy and Bam have this bromance thing going on and it's all good fun. Still though, i feel like he has a long way to go before I don't instinctively reel seeing him try to shoot, much less from beyond the arc. might be the reason Jimmy's pushing this to begin with

PeroAntic
12-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Jimmy is life:bowdown:

RRR3
12-08-2019, 01:10 PM
bam's great and i can see him as an allstar...but his fieldgoal efficiency needs to go up across the board.

I'm kinda okay with this because I know Jimmy and Bam have this bromance thing going on and it's all good fun. Still though, i feel like he has a long way to go before I don't instinctively reel seeing him try to shoot, much less from beyond the arc. might be the reason Jimmy's pushing this to begin with
He

Smoke117
12-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Bam is an ideal modern center, actually. He can guard 1-5. Absolutely ELITE defender and supremely athletic with a high IQ. Having him shoot 3s is pointless.

I'd say the ability to switch and defend the perimeter players is a lot more important than the ability to shoot 3pters for a modern center. It's still the most important defensive position in the league. Heat are 5th in defense and Bam is the defensive anchor of the team. That's far more important than him being able to shoot some 3pters. They'd be a much worse team if he was a really good 3pt shooter who could spread the floor, but his defense was trash.

RRR3
12-08-2019, 01:44 PM
I'd say the ability to switch and defend the perimeter players is a lot more important than the ability to shoot 3pters for a modern center. It's still the most important defensive position in the league. Heat are 5th in defense and Bam is the defensive anchor of the team. That's far more important than him being able to shoot some 3pters. They'd be a much worse team if he was a really good 3pt shooter who could spread the floor, but his defense was trash.
10000000% this.