PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden calls a guy fat and challenges him to a push up contest!

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2019, 05:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVgX0y10wEw :roll:

This is your savior?? This is your answer? :oldlol:

CelticBaller
12-05-2019, 05:38 PM
most internet liberals want sanders or warren tho

nathanjizzle
12-05-2019, 05:41 PM
moron republicans who think biden is the choice of liberals definitely don't have their finger on the pulse. bidens polling numbers has been dropping ever since hes entered the race. biden isn't a threat to either party. and quite obviously, hes a bit deranged, look at him in the video. it looks like he doesn't even know where hes at sometimes.

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2019, 05:47 PM
moron republicans who think biden is the choice of liberals definitely don't have their finger on the pulse. bidens polling numbers has been dropping ever since hes entered the race. biden isn't a threat to either party. and quite obviously, hes a bit deranged, look at him in the video. it looks like he doesn't even know where hes at sometimes.

Even though you're a weak piss-ant compared to an alpha male such as myself, you are right about Joe Biden. He is deranged. He's nuts.

Here's another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs....WTF??

But let's get something straight. Sanders is no better.

scuzzy
12-05-2019, 05:53 PM
This

OP picking at low hanging fruit for material

Nobody gaf about Biden, everyone knows he's a walking timebomb

CelticBaller
12-05-2019, 06:03 PM
Biden is literally the top guy in almost every poll. He’s the front runner.

Is more like internet liberals have a huge disconnect with actual democrats

Jasper
12-05-2019, 06:06 PM
fat A$$'s rule the world !!!!!!!!!!!!

CelticBaller
12-05-2019, 06:08 PM
This

OP picking at low hanging fruit for material

Nobody gaf about Biden, everyone knows he's a walking timebomb
Biden has gotten shit done though and that

coin24
12-05-2019, 06:55 PM
The same Biden who likes little black kids touching his hairy legs?:lol

diamenz
12-05-2019, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Biden is literally the top guy in almost every poll. He

diamenz
12-05-2019, 07:39 PM
The same Biden who likes little black kids touching his hairy legs?:lol

and "loves it when little kids jump in my lap". he literally said that.

tpols
12-05-2019, 07:53 PM
joe biden is such an unlikeable dude lol...

such a pasty, wannabe tough guy.

he's the type of guy i hear talk and realize why black people call us crackers.

warriorfan
12-05-2019, 08:38 PM
alpha

Hawker
12-05-2019, 09:39 PM

Then what do you call the people that are supporting him?

Obama and John Kerry support Biden obviously.

qrich
12-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Where's Max to tell us that he misspoke?

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Where's Max to tell us that he misspoke?

Max and Shook Don have been ghosts lately. :oldlol:

I knew that was going to happen.

iamgine
12-05-2019, 11:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVgX0y10wEw :roll:

This is your savior?? This is your answer? :oldlol:
What did the fat guy said at the end that got the crowd ooohing?

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2019, 11:09 PM
What did the fat guy said at the end that got the crowd ooohing?

Something about how he has no backbone just like Trump. Love how these people are turning on themselves. LOVE IT.

Hawker
12-06-2019, 04:12 AM

The two biggest liberals on ISH, Maxfly and Dondadda, have shown support for the establishment dems like Joe Biden.

BarberSchool
12-06-2019, 04:29 AM
DNC needs to be put down.
Out of their misery.
This is painful to watch happen.
They are embarrassing the entire family at every turn yo.

When Cheney and Poppy were managing their two fake wars, the DNC establishment was sane, energetic, engaging. Fast forward to 2019, and DNC establishment Dems engaging with the public ..... it feels like watching a nursing home fight between members of a dementia support group.

nathanjizzle
12-06-2019, 09:10 AM
and "loves it when little kids jump in my lap". he literally said that.

He also said " so I know about cockroaches" he called little black kids cockroaches.

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 09:19 AM
Biden is senile, I'd honestly rather have Trump a 2nd term than Biden.

My vote is going to go to Bernie.

ItsMillerTime
12-06-2019, 10:23 AM
The two biggest liberals on ISH, Maxfly and Dondadda, have shown support for the establishment dems like Joe Biden.

Which is such a joke. Biden is a phony; he's a conservative running for a liberal party. He doesn't give a shit about his constituents or the public in general.

Patrick Chewing
12-06-2019, 10:56 AM
I got favorable odds that Biden gets into a fist fight with a heckler or someone who asks him a tough question before the primary.

SomeBlackDude
12-06-2019, 11:09 AM
this is the sacred feats of strength tradition of festivus.

op mocking sleepy joe for his religious beliefs. persecution.

:facepalm

rufuspaul
12-06-2019, 02:22 PM
Then what do you call the people that are supporting him?

Obama and John Kerry support Biden obviously.

And Hillary so he is obviously the DNC's pick. And just like with Hillary the DNC will rig the primaries to favor him.

CelticBaller
12-06-2019, 02:39 PM
Those guys are mostly center left, just like the rest of America

The thing is on other websites the far left is more popular. Go on reddit and make an account supporting the moderate Democrats and you

CelticBaller
12-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Biden is senile, I'd honestly rather have Trump a 2nd term than Biden.

My vote is going to go to Bernie.
So you

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]So you

nathanjizzle
12-06-2019, 04:46 PM
I got favorable odds that Biden gets into a fist fight with a heckler or someone who asks him a tough question before the primary.

odds are better that he gets into a fist fight with an imaginary person hes conjured up in his head.

Hawker
12-06-2019, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Those guys are mostly center left, just like the rest of America

The thing is on other websites the far left is more popular. Go on reddit and make an account supporting the moderate Democrats and you

stalkerforlife
12-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Bu bu bu BUT he's a classy Democrat.

Bring class back to the Whitehouse!

The world is laughing at us!

MaxFly
12-06-2019, 05:05 PM
I didn't realize my presence was so missed. I see that my name is on the fingertips of multiple posters. It warms my heart. :cheers:

In the meantime, RCP has Biden maintaining notable leads over Trump in most of the battle ground states. I can understand why some of you are pretty nervous about him.

As for this encounter with this guy in Iowa... here's the account...

The Iowa voter said: "We all know Trump has been messing around in Ukraine. You on the other hand sent your son over there to get a job and work for a gas company and had no experience in natural gas. You're selling access to the president just like he is."

Biden responded: "You're a damn liar, man. That's not true. And no one has ever said that."

Later during the encounter, the Iowa voter says "I didn't say you were doing anything wrong."

So did the Iowa voter forget what he accused Biden of in the space of 30 seconds? And is this a new talking point by the right that they're trying to get off the ground... that Biden sent his son to work for Burisma in Ukraine in order to sell access?

You guys have been having trouble keeping your talking points straight, so I just want to make sure this is an official new one. :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
12-06-2019, 05:15 PM
I didn't realize my presence was so missed. I see that my name is on the fingertips of multiple posters. It warms my heart. :cheers:

In the meantime, RCP has Biden maintaining notable leads over Trump in most of the battle ground states. I can understand why some of you are pretty nervous about him.

As for this encounter with this guy in Iowa... here's the account...

So did the Iowa voter forget what he accused Biden of in the space of 30 seconds? And is this a new talking point by the right that they're trying to get off the ground... that Biden sent his son to work for Burisma in Ukraine in order to sell access?

You guys have been having trouble keeping your talking points straight, so I just want to make sure this is an official new one. :cheers:

You're the resident Liberal whipping boy. We need you.

Especially after Trump wins Re-Election. I know I'll have to take it out on someone.

MaxFly
12-06-2019, 05:23 PM
You're the resident Liberal whipping boy. We need you.

Especially after Trump wins Re-Election. I know I'll have to take it out on someone.

Lol, let's be real... you're likely to jump ship and support whoever wins the 2020 election.

Several thousand lies and failed projects later, the only thing Trump has going for him is his name. To which he has created this mythical fairy tale that the Trump name is synonymous with success. It is not.

Voting for Trump is a HUGE mistake.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

I won't be long before you're singing the praises of Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg or even Bloomberg as having saved us from the "HUGE mistake" that is Donald Trump as you so aptly noted before you became a puppet. :cheers:

CelticBaller
12-06-2019, 05:35 PM
We obviously have very different views about the same person.

I don't want to get into it, but I'll just say anyone is better than the guy that's president rn.
I only speak facts, the guy has been a politician for over 20 years and has only gotten 7 bills passed

Warren on the other hand has been a politician for 6 and already has the same number of bills passed. If you want a president that will actually get shit done, you need one that is good in politicking. Specially in a party divided like the DNC

Patrick Chewing
12-06-2019, 05:39 PM
and support whoever wins the 2020 election.

Well, yeah. I'll be supporting Trump.

I won't be long before you're singing the praises of Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg or even Bloomberg as having saved us from the "HUGE mistake" that is Donald Trump as you so aptly noted before you became a puppet. :cheers:

Nah no way I can switch parties or platforms.

There is literally nothing I agree with on the Democratic side of things. Liberals have this sanctimonious attitude and lack of moral compass that I truly despise these people. Up is down and left is right with these people. They embrace this victimhood and cancel culture all to satisfy their desire to feel morally and ethically superior.

I mean Tulsi does swing the needle a bit for me, but I think that's just my ***** talking.

MaxFly
12-06-2019, 08:45 PM
I only speak facts, the guy has been a politician for over 20 years and has only gotten 7 bills passed

Warren on the other hand has been a politician for 6 and already has the same number of bills passed. If you want a president that will actually get shit done, you need one that is good in politicking. Specially in a party divided like the DNC

I've said it before... if it's a choice between Sanders and Trump, I'd easily vote for Sanders in spite of a number of reservations I have about him. I think he would make for a better President than Trump. But Sanders really has accomplished next to nothing during his House and Senate career. Even the Veterans Bill that he authored was nothing to really get excited about.

I find it quite strange that there are so many Bernie or bust voters out there. Trump nominated, and the Senate just confirmed, two young individuals to federal judgeships, both of whom the American Bar Association said were "not qualified." One of the judges is a woman who has never been lead or even co-counsel on a case and has never questioned a witness in court. She is stridently against in vitro fertilization and surrogacy for women who can't carry a baby to term.

I'm not sure what common cause Bernie supporters have with Trump other than the fact that if they don't get Bernie, they want Democrats to know how angry and dissatisfied they will be by filing a protest vote. Conservatives are cheering these guys on knowing full well that if they can win 2020, they'll likely be able to appoint someone to RGB's seat and seal a 6-3 Supreme Court majority for a generation. That would likely ensure that none of the policies they and Bernie support would endure a Supreme Court challenge even if they were able to get a like-minded candidate into the White House down the road. Lol, these guys are planning to nuke the planet to spite their face and Republicans are laughing at them while looking to sow division. :confusedshrug:

diamenz
12-06-2019, 09:40 PM
I've said it before... if it's a choice between Sanders and Trump, I'd easily vote for Sanders in spite of a number of reservations I have about him. I think he would make for a better President than Trump. But Sanders really has accomplished next to nothing during his House and Senate career. Even the Veterans Bill that he authored was nothing to really get excited about.

I find it quite strange that there are so many Bernie or bust voters out there. Trump nominated, and the Senate just confirmed, two young individuals to federal judgeships, both of whom the American Bar Association said were "not qualified." One of the judges is a woman who has never been lead or even co-counsel on a case and has never questioned a witness in court. She is stridently against in vitro fertilization and surrogacy for women who can't carry a baby to term.

I'm not sure what common cause Bernie supporters have with Trump other than the fact that if they don't get Bernie, they want Democrats to know how angry and dissatisfied they will be by filing a protest vote. Conservatives are cheering these guys on knowing full well that if they can win 2020, they'll likely be able to appoint someone to RGB's seat and seal a 6-3 Supreme Court majority for a generation. That would likely ensure that none of the policies they and Bernie support would endure a Supreme Court challenge even if they were able to get a like-minded candidate into the White House down the road. Lol, these guys are planning to nuke the planet to spite their face and Republicans are laughing at them while looking to sow division. :confusedshrug:

u just answered ur own question, bruh. people on both sides r fed up with the bullshit in washington and won't vote for any more establishment candidates. hence bernie and trump's popularity. a lot of themcould give a shit about the other shit u mentioned, it's all just business as usual to them. michael moore explained it better than i ever could.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMm5HfxNXY4

qrich
12-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Of course little Maxy defends Creepy Joe, just like when he "misspoke."

Dude is a good little sheeple to his massa

MaxFly
12-08-2019, 03:46 PM
u just answered ur own question, bruh. people on both sides r fed up with the bullshit in washington and won't vote for any more establishment candidates. hence bernie and trump's popularity. a lot of themcould give a shit about the other shit u mentioned, it's all just business as usual to them. michael moore explained it better than i ever could.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMm5HfxNXY4

It wasn't so much a question as much as an observation. You'd think people so supposedly engaged... dialed in... invested... would know that they were being played.

rufuspaul
12-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Watching the Democrats self-destruct is great entertainment.

egokiller
12-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Can the dems put someone up against Trump that isn

diamenz
12-08-2019, 05:23 PM
It wasn't so much a question as much as an observation. You'd think people so supposedly engaged... dialed in... invested... would know that they were being played.

when it comes down to it, yeah - we're all getting played. or rather, we're all playing ourselves.

MaxFly
12-09-2019, 12:41 AM
when it comes down to it, yeah - we're all getting played. or rather, we're all playing ourselves.

It's very much a matter of degrees. When voters passionately support a politician and their policies, but subsequently throw their vote to someone with diametrically opposite views (at least publicly), you have to wonder about their ability to set aside emotion and their ability to synthesize all of the information they have received into a clear and coherent stance.

In the case of Trump, we have someone who, as Moore put it in the video you posted, has threatened to "upend and overturn the system." But even a casual observer should have been able to see past the bluster and the showmanship, not because they are politically astute, but because it was behavior called out and set on display repeatedly during the '16 election and primaries, and even more since.

For those who may have honestly held that view, the notion that Trump was ever intent on upending the system he was and is financially benefiting from is laughable. Just last month, he decided to hold next year's G7 Conference at one one his properties, only relenting after severe public and political outrage. Since becoming President, the Republican party has patronized his properties with donor and taxpayer dollars at expenditures an order of magnitude larger than they did prior to 2016. There's Carrier, the tax bill, the trade war that has so far resulted in the largest number of farm bankruptcies in the last several decades outside of the '08 recession. One has to wonder what system Bernie supporters, specifically, are counting on Trump to upend after the 2020 election.

Lakers Legend#32
12-10-2019, 12:27 AM
If it was a Trump supporter, you just assume he's fat.

MaxFly
12-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Nah no way I can switch parties or platforms

You would switch platforms easily. You've gone from...

A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

Been reading some of these comments on Facebook and Twitter for the past three hours and it's one inbred hillbilly after another talking about the border this and the border that and Rubio is not an American.

...to fully excusing and even supporting these sorts of things. You really want us to believe that if Trump arbitrarily changed a Republican party platform, you wouldn't fall in line, and if Trump lost an election, you wouldn't jump ship and start "heavily criticizing" him again? Right...

lack of moral compass that I truly despise these people. Up is down and left is right with these people.

Moral compass?

We are talking about a President who has cheated on all 3 of his wives. He most recently cheated on his current wife either while she was pregnant with or had just delivered his last child. He was forced to pay $25 million to people defrauded by one of his business ventures, and his charity was forcibly shut down and forced to donate all of its assets due, again, to repeated fraudulent activity. There is already some evidence that he has either cheated on his federal and state taxes, committed bank fraud, or both. Several of the individuals he has surrounded himself with are either in prison or are on their way to prison, including his previous personal lawyer, and now likely his current personal lawyer. He has openly praised and defended people who have committed war crimes. Now, he will almost likely be impeached (not your best prediction) for abuse of power as President.

The first two congressmen to endorse Trump in 2016 are on their way to prison. One engaged in insider trading while standing on the White House lawn. The other used campaign funds to finance personal and family purchases, trips, and his affairs with multiple women. When indicted, he tried to blame his wife for everything. Trump defended both of those Congressmen even after the full accounting of their behavior was publicly revealed by prosecutors.

Yeah, I'm completely with you. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. Who put darkness for light and light for darkness. Who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Celtics 1825
12-10-2019, 03:42 AM
Frail ass Joe would be lucky to even be able to do 2. Man's looking worse and worse every time I see him

Nanners
12-13-2019, 10:30 AM
Center left is liberal.

Further left is a leftist - like themillertime, RRR3, Nanners etc.

Yeah, no doubt you'll get shitted on. It even happens on ISH and it's one of the most fun political arguments to watch. Mostly because liberals have held up a certain standard and virtue for many years and leftists call them out on it when they don't hold themselves to the same standards/virtues.

:oldlol:

I appreciate the recognition Hawker... but while millertime and rrr3 may be leftists, when it comes to calling out centrists (aka fake liberals), neither of them are remotely close to my level. How many leftists voted for Trump?

Ive gone so far to the left that I am approaching the so-called "alt right"... I want to build the wall, and I want to eat the rich while im building it

PS - dont worry I would never eat you, you arent rich enough for my tastes and you kinda look like you'd be all bones and gristle anyway...

Nanners
12-13-2019, 10:33 AM
Joe Biden in a nutshell - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voyANE0yIJ0&list=LLHUrCbytj0zJfD8nmYOiF0w&index=10&t=63

ItsMillerTime
12-13-2019, 10:42 AM

I appreciate the recognition Hawker... but while millertime and rrr3 may be leftists, when it comes to calling out centrist (aka fake) liberals, neither of them are remotely close to my level. How many leftists voted for Trump?

Ive gone so far to the left that I am approaching the so-called "alt right"... I want to build the wall, and I want to eat the rich (for lunch?) while im building it

If you don't agree with Trump and his policies, you get thrown into the "liberal, far-left" group.

Whatever happened to goddamn common sense and political discourse.

Nanners
12-13-2019, 10:47 AM
If you don't agree with Trump and his policies, you get thrown into the "liberal, far-left" group.

What group do you belong with if you support medicare for all and you want to end all our foreign wars, but you also think its hilarious when Trump grabs establishment dems by the *****?

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 11:01 AM
What group do you belong with if you support medicare for all and you want to end all our foreign wars, but you also think its hilarious when Trump grabs establishment dems by the *****?
Trump bullies progressives too :oldlol:

Nanners
12-13-2019, 11:10 AM
Trump bullies progressives too :oldlol:

Trump bullies fake progressives like AOC and Liz Warren... but I havent really seen him go after true progressives like Bernie or Tulsi.

Considering the DNC will likely cheat progressives in 2020 (like they did in 2016), Trump has no reason to bully progressives... the establishment democrats will strangle the life out of any progressive campaign long before Trump has to worry about it.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Trump bullies fake progressives like AOC and Liz Warren... but I havent really seen him go after true progressives like Bernie or Tulsi.

Considering the DNC will likely cheat progressives in 2020 (like they did in 2016), Trump has no reason to bully progressives... the establishment democrats will strangle the life out of any progressive campaign long before Trump has to worry about it.
Tulsi is now being called a Russian asset by

rufuspaul
12-13-2019, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Tulsi is now being called a Russian asset by

Nanners
12-13-2019, 11:35 AM
Tulsi is now being called a Russian asset by “progressives” after Hilary led the charge :oldlol:

Trump doesn’t even have to bully the DNC when they themselves fight each other like cats and dogs

No, Tulsi is being called a Russian asset by establishment neoliberals, not "progressives"... and its not just Tulsi being targeted by these laughable smears. According to Hillary and her obedient followers, anybody who dares to oppose establishment democrats in any way is a Russian asset... including Bernie.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 11:37 AM
No, Tulsi is being called a Russian asset by establishment neoliberals, not "progressives"... and its not just Tulsi being targeted by these laughable smears, according to Hillary and her obedient followers, anybody who dares to oppose establishment democrats in any way is a Russian asset... including Bernie.
Bro go on reddit or any left leaning site. Shit even in the Bernie subs they

qrich
12-13-2019, 11:37 AM

"Political discourse" received it's final nail when your brethren called anyone who disagreed with Obama, or didn't vote for Obama a racist and continued that onto anyone that voted for Trump was labeled as such (ironically, the latter ended something passed by the prior administration that promoted racial discrimination).

Nanners
12-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Bro go on reddit or any left leaning site. Shit even in the Bernie subs they’re calling Tulsi that

Tulsi right now is enemy number one for progressives. I got downvoted for pointing who started this smear campaign

do you not know what progressive means? the reddit hivemind and other supposedly "left leaning sites" arent actually progressive

reddit intentionally suppresses any articles that are positive toward Bernie... hows that for progressive?

enemy number one for true progressives is pete buttgig or liz warren.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 11:50 AM
do you not know what progressive means? the reddit hivemind and other supposedly "left leaning sites" arent actually progressive

reddit intentionally suppresses any articles that are positive toward Bernie... hows that for progressive?

enemy number one for true progressives is pete buttgig or liz warren.
What? Lmao reddit right now is a Bernie bro beehive :roll:

Seriously go to r/politics and there

Nanners
12-13-2019, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]What? Lmao reddit right now is a Bernie bro beehive :roll:

Norcaliblunt
12-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Bernie got beat by Hillary. Let that sink in. Lol.

Nanners
12-13-2019, 12:10 PM
Bernie got beat by Hillary. Let that sink in. Lol.

Bernie got cheated by Hillary and the DNC

Hillary lost to Donald ****ing Trump... Let that sink in :oldlol:

Norcaliblunt
12-13-2019, 12:12 PM
Bernie got cheated by Hillary

Hillary lost to Donald ****ing Trump... Let that sink in :oldlol:

Exactly and that

Nanners
12-13-2019, 12:23 PM
Exactly and that’s what makes Bernie pathetic.

Bernie cant touch the level of pathetic that Hillary achieved when she cheated her way through the primary and then lost the general to a clueless game show host who happened to be her chosen "pied piper" candidate.

Norcaliblunt
12-13-2019, 12:39 PM
Bernie cant touch the level of pathetic that Hillary achieved when she cheated her way through the primary and then lost the general to a clueless game show host who happened to be her chosen "pied piper" candidate.

I

Nanners
12-13-2019, 12:51 PM
I’m not a Hillary supporter bruh. In fact I hate Hillary so much that’s why I’m pissed that weak ass Bernie didn’t do anything to stop her. He could have made a way bigger issue about the rigging. He could have trolled her hard like Trump did about the emails. Trump went out there and dismantled every Republican candidate on stage in front of the world. Bernie didn’t fight for shit last time.

fair enough... i dont really disagree

thats one of the things i like about Tulsi. when she takes a punch she punches right back

rufuspaul
12-13-2019, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=Norcaliblunt]I

Nanners
12-13-2019, 01:13 PM
And Hillary is already badmouthing Bernie in the press. It's clear they want Biden to be the nominee.

If Biden is really their plan, they are in trouble...

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again and look at it. So I learned about roaches, and I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

ItsMillerTime
12-13-2019, 02:12 PM
"Political discourse" received it's final nail when your brethren called anyone who disagreed with Obama, or didn't vote for Obama a racist and continued that onto anyone that voted for Trump was labeled as such (ironically, the latter ended something passed by the prior administration that promoted racial discrimination).

My "brethren" lmao. That's bullshit and you know it.

rufuspaul
12-13-2019, 02:12 PM

If Biden is really their plan, they are in trouble...

"I got hairy legs that turned blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again and look at it. So I learned about roaches, and I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I loved kids jumping on my lap."

:roll:

TheMan
12-13-2019, 02:41 PM
This. The Dems are a total shit show right now and this impeachment thing ain't helping one iota.
The Dems are a shit show rn just like the GOP was a shit show during their primaries, need we remind you how messy things got when the establishment GOP was trying to undermine Trump all the way to the convention?

Trump supporters are cocky rn as much as Hillary supporters were in 2016, it would only be fitting if both ended their political careers in failure, HC losing to Trump and Trump not being re-elected. The two most hated candidates ever, that's how it should go :lol

RRR3
12-13-2019, 03:06 PM
fair enough... i dont really disagree

thats one of the things i like about Tulsi. when she takes a punch she punches right back
Tulsi is a fake leftist. Don’t fall for her.

Bernie is legit.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Tulsi is a fake leftist. Don

qrich
12-13-2019, 03:53 PM
My "brethren" lmao. That's bullshit and you know it.

It's as bullshit as gravity.

diamenz
12-13-2019, 04:31 PM
i caught morning joe in passing the other day. they were talking about a recent iowa poll where biden hadn't budged, sanders was up nine, warren was down 13, and amy klobuchar was up 10. despite all of the movement, the panel talked up joe biden the ENTIRE block! not only did they completely ignore sanders, but they even snubbed amy, who i could give two shits about. the joe biden propaganda is so real.

rufuspaul
12-13-2019, 05:00 PM
The Dems are a shit show rn just like the GOP was a shit show during their primaries, need we remind you how messy things got when the establishment GOP was trying to undermine Trump all the way to the convention?

Trump supporters are cocky rn as much as Hillary supporters were in 2016, it would only be fitting if both ended their political careers in failure, HC losing to Trump and Trump not being re-elected. The two most hated candidates ever, that's how it should go :lol

Except if Trump loses you won't see people crying and totally losing their shit for the next 4 years.

diamenz
12-13-2019, 11:23 PM
oh noes! biden's southern firewall may be slipping. this poll is an outlier, but it is considered a quality poll.

https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/biden-s-sc-firewall-in-danger-front-runner-s-lead/article_517d465e-1c89-11ea-bce4-3b0ae19c6231.html

Joe Biden — 27%

Bernie Sanders — 20%

Elizabeth Warren — 19%

Pete Buttigieg — 9%

qrich
12-13-2019, 11:39 PM
Except if Trump loses you won't see people crying and totally losing their shit for the next 4 years.

You mean, the right won't be yelling at the sky and putting the nation at pause while they throw shit at the wall and how one sticks?!?

ItsMillerTime
12-14-2019, 12:34 AM

Are you serious? Have you seen videos of some of his latest rallies? There's people calling for the second Civil War if Trump loses or gets impeached.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think there are extermists on both sides.

MaxFly
12-19-2019, 03:41 AM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]What? Lmao reddit right now is a Bernie bro beehive :roll:

MaxFly
12-19-2019, 03:57 AM
Are you serious? Have you seen videos of some of his latest rallies? There's people calling for the second Civil War if Trump loses or gets impeached.

People say the darndest things. A Republican rep comparatively invoked Jesus in his defense of Trump during floor debate on impeachment. These guys are all the way in, as are a large percentage of his supporters. They are not going to slink away quietly into the night.

rufuspaul
12-19-2019, 02:31 PM

There are extremists on both sides, always have been. But when Trump got elected the entire left lost their shit. Still losing it.

bladefd
12-19-2019, 05:57 PM
There are extremists on both sides, always have been. But when Trump got elected the entire left lost their shit. Still losing it.

What do you think happened to the right when Obama, the first black man, got elected??

qrich
12-19-2019, 06:07 PM
What do you think happened to the right when Obama, the first black man, got elected??

I don't recall people crying and screaming at the sky, nor full on effort s to erase out the legal victory, nor tons of shit being thrown at a wall.

What I do remember is being called a racist during the exit polls when they asked me if I voted for Obama (not who I voted for) and I said hell no.

bladefd
12-19-2019, 06:23 PM
I don't recall people crying and screaming at the sky, nor full on effort s to erase out the legal victory, nor tons of shit being thrown at a wall.

What I do remember is being called a racist during the exit polls when they asked me if I voted for Obama (not who I voted for) and I said hell no.

What was the tea party then? I recall them b!tching, moaning and crying at every step of the way. Didn't they push for votes to impeach Obama?

Norcaliblunt
12-19-2019, 10:39 PM
Barry Soetoro wasn

MaxFly
12-20-2019, 04:12 AM
[QUOTE=Norcaliblunt]Barry Soetoro wasn