PDA

View Full Version : Jayson Tatum Is Struggling Because...

WillyJakk
11-21-2019, 12:13 AM
From what I see his struggles are due to him physically not getting much stronger or bigger.

From Duke to 2019 Celtics he pretty much still has his "baby body".

All the greats from Kobe LeBron MJ Wade on and on with the exception of maybe Durant put on weight in order to be more unstoppable.

I thought Tatum was in that mold, if he puts on weight I think he will be the player everyone thought he would be.

Do you agree, if not what do you feel is the reason for his struggles?

jdm_dc_fan
11-21-2019, 04:18 AM
You can

ronniec
11-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Not worrying him a bit.
He is only 21, play under a really good coach, has some good teammates...

theballerFKA Ace
11-21-2019, 12:36 PM
I think the Ingram vs Tatum debate is officially over. Every year Tatum's FG % has gotten worse. Ingram has improved his FG% every year. Tatum was a flash in the pan rookie sensation. He'll never be an all star.

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2019, 12:58 PM
I think the Ingram vs Tatum debate is officially over. Every year Tatum's FG % has gotten worse. Ingram has improved his FG% every year. Tatum was a flash in the pan rookie sensation. He'll never be an all star.He averages 20 and 7 for the team with the best record in the conference. He's one of the better defenders in the league and for the advance stat types he leads the league in plus-minus. He already hit one game-winning shot and last might hit a three to put the game into overtime last night. He is going to be an all-star this season.

Rolando
11-21-2019, 01:12 PM
This thread is crazy.

Tatum is an excellent player already and still far from his peak. Don't forget: He actually plays defense too.

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2019, 01:16 PM
This thread is crazy.

Tatum is an excellent player already and still far from his peak. Don't forget: He actually plays defense too.The only argument against him is his fg percentage. The 1-18 outlier has that lower than it will be by season's end.