PDA

View Full Version : Giannis and the Bucks look like shit so far this Season

AngelEyes
10-30-2019, 10:14 PM
Giannis looks lethargic and disengaged for large portions of the game and the Bucks offense as a whole looks really bad. Giannis also doesn't look any more comfortable with his shot as he did last postseason and his free throw shooting woes seemed to have carried over from the postseason.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-30-2019, 10:20 PM
Brogdon was a MASSIVE loss

think a washed up Wes Matthews gonna make up for what he brought to that team:roll: :roll:

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 10:20 PM

think a washed up Wes Matthews gonna make up for what he brought to that team:roll: :roll:

this.

AngelEyes
10-30-2019, 10:22 PM

Giving Bledsoe that extension was a major ****up by the Bucks, that contract basically sent Brogdon packing. They need all the shooting they can get next to Giannis and Bledoe aint providing that.

AirBonner
10-30-2019, 10:24 PM
Giving Bledsoe that extension was a major ****up by the Bucks, that contract basically sent Brogdon packing. They need all the shooting they can get next to Giannis and Bledoe aint providing that.
The writing was on the wall too. Bledsoe got locked up by Terry fvcking Rozier :lol

DoctorP
10-30-2019, 10:24 PM

correct. they will have to make a lateral move and take a few Ls.

East is wide open.

RealSkipBayless
10-30-2019, 10:34 PM
He's just going through the motions at this point.

Dude wants to be a Laker.

k0kakw0rld
10-31-2019, 12:55 AM
He's just going through the motions at this point.

Dude wants to be a Laker.
You mean a Raptor? :confusedshrug:

yeaaaman
10-31-2019, 12:59 AM

As good and steady as he was I don't know if Brogdon was as massive as a loss as Matthews is as horrible an addition. The guy has been terrible ever since he tore his ACL or whatever, the past few years I've watched I'm like this guy is actually pretty horrible, watching him "try" to put the ball ont he floor is a joke and half the 3's he takes seem like prayers based on the reputation he "used" to have as a shooter.

Giannis is out, Brook Lopez wants to shoot more 3's than a guard even though he has a massive advantage down low and now he's got his side-show freak brother trying the same thing. Fck them

stalkerforlife
10-31-2019, 01:02 AM
Brogdon so underrated.

Kblaze8855
10-31-2019, 05:24 AM
This season? How much of the season have you watched? This was I think their third national game and I saw all of them....I dont see a "really bad" offense. And they are putting up 119 points a game. How bad could it be?

coin24
10-31-2019, 05:44 AM
Bledsoe is trash, they mega overpaid for Middleton and giannis can't shoot for shit.. second round AT BEST