PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend wants to go to a frat party...

Jameerthefear
08-26-2019, 07:55 PM
Should I allow it?

Shogon
08-26-2019, 07:56 PM
She's already gone.

Prometheus
08-26-2019, 07:58 PM
Should I allow it?

You should break up with her for asking.

I'm not joking. If she goes, she's going to cheat on you. If she doesn't she'll resent you for being controlling. The fact that she wants to do it at all means she's really not down for you. Break her ass and shake her ass.

highwhey
08-26-2019, 08:00 PM
you should know the answer to this. tell her to let you do an@l and you'll let her go, then break up with her afterwards.

Shogon
08-26-2019, 08:03 PM

I'm not joking. If she goes, she's going to cheat on you. If she doesn't she'll resent you for being controlling. The fact that she wants to do it at all means she's really not down for you. Break her ass and shake her ass.

:applause:

you should know the answer to this. tell her to let you do an@l and you'll let her go, then break up with her afterwards.

:roll:

Jameerthefear
08-26-2019, 08:10 PM
She's already gone.
Nah I don't think so. I don't think there's a reason she should go so I'm just gonna tell her no. It was her friend's idea. Her friend wanted her to go and asked her

RRR3
08-26-2019, 08:12 PM
It’s not like you can stop her lmao.

Should you be ok with it tho? I wouldn’t be comfortable with her going if I was you.

Jameerthefear
08-26-2019, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I[B]t

Shogon
08-26-2019, 08:13 PM
Nah I don't think so. I don't think there's a reason she should go so I'm just gonna tell her no. It was her friend's idea. Her friend wanted her to go and asked her

Prometheus nailed it with his response.

That aside... you didn't come here for advice.

You came here for affirmation. I hate when people ask for advice. They never want advice. They want affirmation.

**** off.

Jameerthefear
08-26-2019, 08:15 PM
Prometheus nailed it with his response.

That aside... you didn't come here for advice.

You came here for affirmation. I hate when people ask for advice. They never want advice. They want affirmation.

**** off.
I was looking for advice. I was going to let her go now I'm not. It was her friend's idea.

coin24
08-26-2019, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]It

CelticBaller
08-26-2019, 08:53 PM
hell no

Meticode
08-26-2019, 08:53 PM
Instead of saying yes or no, simply ask her how she would feel if you wanted to go to a frat party. That of which knowing there would be a ton of girls there drunk, high and looking to get laid.

If that doesn't shine a light in her head and she still wants to go for whatever reason. Even if she says, "I'd be cool with you going to a frat party." Then it's a lost cause.

She's knowingly putting herself in situations that make her vulnerable to making a mistake with you (cheating).

Prometheus
08-26-2019, 08:55 PM
:facepalm

Telling her "no" is honestly the worst option. If you said yes, at least you would demonstrate alpha rendencies and/or trust.

Breaking up with her is the best move.

Telling her no will just make her either A- lie to you or B- resent you and think you're insecure.

dude77
08-26-2019, 09:10 PM
any girl who would even consider going partying without her bf is suspect

Norcaliblunt
08-26-2019, 09:25 PM
Best gimmick on the site by far

Jameerthefear
08-26-2019, 09:58 PM
Told her no, she's not going now.

imdaman99
08-26-2019, 10:29 PM
Good, tell her to calm her ass down. Anyone that goes to a frat party is looking for action. No one just goes to drink and 'have fun'.

RRR3
08-26-2019, 10:39 PM
Good, tell her to calm her ass down. Anyone that goes to a frat party is looking for action. No one just goes to drink and 'have fun'.
True but most people just end up getting drunk.

warriorfan
08-26-2019, 11:12 PM
How the **** did a pillow get invited to a frat party? There has to be some sort of story behind that.

Shogon
08-26-2019, 11:16 PM
How the **** did a pillow get invited to a frat party? There has to be some sort of story behind that.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/laughing-no-gif-8.gif

coin24
08-27-2019, 12:22 AM

:lol :lol

AirTupac
08-27-2019, 12:32 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Ethered

stalkerforlife
08-27-2019, 12:35 AM

:roll:

Mr Feeny
08-27-2019, 01:12 AM
Told her no, she's not going now.

I'm with everyone here. She's still going. If not this one, then the next.

LostCause
08-27-2019, 01:23 AM
You know what’s interesting

My girlfriend doesn’t even bring shit like this up to me. I don’t have to ask her. If it’s something she knows I wouldn’t approve of her doing, she just declines it. I hear from some of her friends that she’s declined going out to all sorts of bars and parties with them and she hardly ever says the reason is because of me. She just legit doesn’t want to

I don’t think your girl is a lost cause, yet at least. It really depends on the boundaries you’ve demonstrated. If they’re not defined and clear, then she’d ask you and going forward could respect it and she won’t need to ask again

If she already knows your boundaries and considered it anyway, or worse resents you for not allowing her to go, then yeah you’re in trouble.

Mr Feeny
08-27-2019, 01:28 AM
[QUOTE=LostCause]You know what

TheMan
08-27-2019, 01:42 AM
Serious question, do all frat parties end up as one big ass orgy?

Prometheus
08-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Serious question, do all frat parties end up as one big ass orgy?

More like each bedroom gets action, a handful of people get alcohol poisoning, 5-10 people get kicked out, and the campus police keep themselves busy busting any other parties in town so the frat has free reign to do their thing.

Oh and a bunch of ugly dudes go home and jerk off wondering what they did wrong and why they didn't fit in.

Mask the Embiid
08-27-2019, 02:10 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/wR7LHlfuRUjHW/giphy.gif

bladefd
08-27-2019, 02:42 AM

I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes streaming down my face and almost choked on my saliva.. :roll:

Jam - you need to take care of your gf and yourself. It's a huge red flag for 3 reasons: 1) she feels the need to ask you for permission, 2) you told her no as if you owned her and 3) you are asking on ish what to do. She obviously feels the desire to suck off other guys - say no enough times and she will go do it anyways and it will be more than just blowjobs. You and your gf are in huge trouble.

Hawker
08-27-2019, 06:40 AM
Why wouldn't you go to the frat party with you and drink all the beer there? Do a beer bong? Take a jello shot? Have a good time maybe? Be the token black guy?

rufuspaul
08-27-2019, 07:30 AM

This is the correct answer.

nathanjizzle
08-27-2019, 09:54 AM
no? duh? the real question is if you should give her the side eye for even considering this as reasonable.

egokiller
08-27-2019, 10:23 AM
Best gimmick on the site by far

Yep. I'm told OP is a confirmed 40 year old bald pedo. :lol

TheMan
08-27-2019, 10:55 AM
More like each bedroom gets action, a handful of people get alcohol poisoning, 5-10 people get kicked out, and the campus police keep themselves busy busting any other parties in town so the frat has free reign to do their thing.

Oh and a bunch of ugly dudes go home and jerk off wondering what they did wrong and why they didn't fit in.
Ah, so basically like any party where a bunch of teens and early twenty sonething year olds hang out...

rufuspaul
08-27-2019, 11:16 AM
So basically she and her friend want to get roofied and date raped by a guy named Tripp who calls everyone brah and won't shut up about crossfit. Nice.

Draz
08-27-2019, 05:46 PM
Are you fine with her being double @naled? If so sure. I'd dump the fck outta her for even asking me if we both had an understanding it's a serious relationship. Young girls are h0rny. They party, cheat, get fcked until their walls couldn't grip a fist.

Keep it pushing

ItsMillerTime
08-27-2019, 09:13 PM
any girl who would even consider going partying without her bf is suspect

/thread

red1
08-27-2019, 10:19 PM
OP you need to start talking to other chicks ASAP. just make sure you have a lot of female friends if you know what I mean.

hold this L
08-29-2019, 02:48 AM

This escalated quick :lol