PDA

View Full Version : After signing Bran, I thought we would be the best team in LA, guaranteed. Now???

PickernRoller
07-30-2019, 12:17 AM
After signing Bran, I thought we would be the best team in LA... guaranteed.

Now??? The Lakers are seen as the second rate franchise in Staples and in decline. Who could have foreseen this? and warned us about this not long ago? Anyone? Anyone in particular? Any threads?

Kawhi has truly shaken the foundations of this league with his collusion, putting into proper perspective Bran's signing value.

Is there still hope? Discuss...

Vino24
07-30-2019, 12:20 AM
op would be pissed if Bran won a chip for his "team"

PickernRoller
07-30-2019, 12:24 AM
#17 is needed to put the Celtics to bed. You're wrong chico (**** Hey-Yo)

The Iron Fist
07-30-2019, 01:59 AM
You don’t even have a team. You ride a player.

PickernRoller
07-30-2019, 02:04 AM
You don’t even have a team. You ride a player.

Vino just salty Kawhi and KD tag teamed on Bran's legacy. Don't mind him...

Mr Feeny
07-30-2019, 02:54 AM
If lebron wins the title, he moves to 2nd all time.
If he fails, he falls to 4th.

Let's do this:applause:

Manny98
07-30-2019, 02:59 AM
If lebron wins the title, he moves to 1st all time.
If he fails, he remains 2nd

Let's do this:applause:
Fixed :applause:

PickernRoller
07-30-2019, 03:29 AM
Another ring could solidify Bran at Top 15 by showing he can win in the West.

He has a superstar and Top 5 player next to him + Boogie. Plus a stud in Kuzma.

It's possible.

Mr Feeny
07-30-2019, 03:44 AM
Fixed :applause:

Nah. 1st is gone. But he can either move to 2nd or fall to 4th.
Let's see!

Mr Feeny
07-30-2019, 03:45 AM
Another ring could solidify Bran at Top 15 by showing he can win in the West.

He has a superstar and Top 5 player next to him + Boogie. Plus a stud in Kuzma.

It's possible.

I wonder how much Kawhi moves up if he wins the title and a fmvp. He would be the 1st player in history to lead 3 teams to the championship and he will have tied Lebron's career mark of 3fmvps. With much less help.

Wally450
07-30-2019, 09:46 AM

He'd leave the forum for a year again. :lol

Gileraracer
07-30-2019, 09:47 AM

Why? That would mean that Lakers missed the POs with bran and won a chip the second AD came. That would make Lebron look even worse :banana:

Bosnian Sajo
07-30-2019, 12:22 PM
It absolutely sucks that we lost the young core...although this is what we signed up for when Bron came to town. I was hopeful that if we were able to make the playoffs the 1st year and at least make SOME kind of push, be it 2nd round or conf finals that we could keep the young core together, Bron at the helm, and sign one more additional free agent this current offseason.

Obviously that didn't happen, in large part thanks to Bron and Magic. Magic gets most of the blame for the AD situation that happened at the trade deadline, but lets not act like Bron is blameless here. You all remember that picture of the bench where Bron is sitting all by himself and NO ONE wanted to be near him.

As much as it sucks, it is what it is and here we are. Our roster looks promising if you ask me and is definitely a better team than last year. Kuzma is still on the squad which is a huge plus for everyone, as we at least have 1 (and only 1) young gun to look forward to growing...and also AD isn't exactly old either. Dude's only 26, we very well may have a superstar that will spend the next 5+ years here.

So yea, it sucks that we lost out on star free agents and our young core...but it's not like we are empty handed now. We have a very solid team that I am hoping will prove themselves this upcoming year.

Bankaii
07-30-2019, 01:11 PM
"young core":roll:

A point guard that can't shoot worth a shit, threes, free throws, or even layups lmao.
A twig small forward that'll be lucky to ever make an all star team in his career, and now has a possible career ending condition.
And a shooting guard that's streaky af and will be a solid role player at best.

What an amazing young core. So amazing they won't make the playoffs with a number one draft pick and borderline all star.
I'd much rather have them than AD+Kuz:oldlol:

egokiller
07-30-2019, 01:24 PM

It's still hard for you to understand why no one want's him on their team. :lol

Vino24
07-30-2019, 01:36 PM
It's still hard for you to understand why no one want's him on their team. :lol
He won the only chip for

RRR3
07-30-2019, 02:21 PM
Nah. 1st is gone. But he can either move to 2nd or fall to 4th.
Let's see!
Either way top 5 all time.

OP furious!

Bosnian Sajo
07-30-2019, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=Vino24]He won the only chip for

RRR3
07-30-2019, 02:35 PM
Lmao, are you seriously trying to shame people for being fans of teams and not stanning a player?
Absolutely no one thinks straight ballin is a Cavs fan. His posts are almost exclusively LeBron hate.

Bosnian Sajo
07-30-2019, 02:41 PM
Absolutely no one thinks straight ballin is a Cavs fan. His posts are almost exclusively LeBron hate.

I will agree that he solely focuses on posting about hate.

Even in the OTC, he's always hating on something or someone and trying to make himself look oh so intelligent. Not that the other 75% of posters on here don't do that as well, but you are right about him exclusively posting hate.

RRR3
07-30-2019, 02:42 PM
I will agree that he solely focuses on posting about hate.

Even in the OTC, he's always hating on something or someone and trying to make himself look oh so intelligent. Not that the other 75% of posters on here don't do that as well, but you are right about him exclusively posting hate.
Very hateful messageboard tbh

MellowYellow
07-30-2019, 04:08 PM
Bran has become the embarrassing dad, sad really. He should retire to keep his legacy from falling further and focus on getting bronnie jr. ready for the nba.

superduper
07-30-2019, 04:11 PM
Very hateful messageboard tbh

I don't respect your Bran but I respect you not condoning the "kill yourself" talks.

Spread peace and love :rockon:

RRR3
07-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Bran has become the embarrassing dad, sad really. He should retire to keep his legacy from falling further and focus on getting bronnie jr. ready for the nba.
Says the Melo fan :roll:

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Says the Melo fan :roll:
And Knicks fan :lol

PickernRoller
07-30-2019, 05:09 PM

Happened to Kobe too, just so happens he made sure to get 5 rings before becoming such. At least Bran is going out with a Top 5 player on his team. Could have been worse, full rebuild Kobe style.