Rondo
Kanter
Mcgee
Jabari Parker
Rivers
KCP
Vonleh
Payton

Very few big names remaining, but it will be interesting where the rest of these guys go. For my team, I'm hoping its Kawhi on the max and Seth on the MLE. If Kawhi ends up staying...then the team will scramble to pickup who they can. Curry, Marcus Morris/Jabari Parker, Kanter...yea we need Kawhi to commit.

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Green to Mavs is the only one I want of that group.

Maybe take a chance on Jabari Parker. I suppose Kanter could be ok next to KP, they played well together on Knicks.

bladefd
07-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Beverly was a huge loss. Let's hope we can still get Kawhi because if we can't then we are in trouble for bench

DMAVS41
07-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Seth Curry is back on the Mavs (4/32)

Bosnian Sajo
07-01-2019, 12:49 PM

Maybe take a chance on Jabari Parker. I suppose Kanter could be ok next to KP, they played well together on Knicks.

Did they though? I think they had a losing record the half season they were starting together.

Mavs in a very good situation though. Good for them that they didn't trade for Goran, no need when you still could sign some good free agent role players rather than a ball domnant guard.

90sgoat
07-01-2019, 12:52 PM
Did they though? I think they had a losing record the half season they were starting together.

Mavs in a very good situation though. Good for them that they didn't trade for Goran, no need when you still could sign some good free agent role players rather than a ball domnant guard.

I'm not crazy about Kanter at all, most notably his trash defense, but he did play well on a team that went deep into the playoffs. That's got to count for something. The Knicks problem was mainly their extremely bad backcourt.

ImKobe
07-01-2019, 12:52 PM

Mavs just signed Seth Curry for 4 yrs/32 mil per WOJ, so I don't think they're getting Green, who also is looking for a long-term contract.

Bosnian Sajo
07-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this is not looking good for LAL...we need that notification from Woj about Kawhi..

DMAVS41
07-01-2019, 12:54 PM
Mavs just signed Seth Curry for 4 yrs/32 mil per WOJ, so I don't think they're getting Green, who also is looking for a long-term contract.

Stein is reporting that Mavs are still interested in Green.

brownmamba00
07-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Someone needs to snag Elfrid Payton while he's still there. Excellent back up PG for a contender.

qrich
07-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Of course Kawhi is the top target, but I'd love both Greens to go with.

Kiddlovesnets
07-01-2019, 12:59 PM
We still need a PF, can we get Kevon Looney or one of the Morris brothers?

bladefd
07-01-2019, 01:22 PM

So with Mavs signing Seth, only teams left with over 20mil now are Lakers and Clippers. One or both are getting screwed over if Kawhi doesn't come :(

I really hope we get Kawhi because Seth just signed a very good deal that Lakers could have had..

Bosnian Sajo
07-01-2019, 01:27 PM
So with Mavs signing Seth, only teams left with over 20mil now are Lakers and Clippers. One or both are getting screwed over if Kawhi doesn't come :(

I really hope we get Kawhi because Seth just signed a very good deal that Lakers could have had..

Yea I'm getting pissed. Easily could have signed both Curry and Brogdon, $4m left to spend elsewhere from the cap, and then the MLE as well.

They better have a verbal commitment from Kawhi or else this is the worst case scenario off season for the Lakers.

Manny98
07-01-2019, 01:36 PM
We still need a PF, can we get Kevon Looney or one of the Morris brothers?
We have Kurucs and Claxton at power forward

NBAGOAT
07-01-2019, 01:45 PM
rivers is gone too, rondo seriously seems the option for starting pg. Even with kawhi, you might just have to play lebron at pg and two sgs on defense. Sg isnt too difficult to find. Then just fill out with depth like morris twins, jamychal green and/or mcgee. Korver obviously as a 15mpg

Bosnian Sajo
07-01-2019, 01:49 PM
rivers is gone too, rondo seriously seems the option for starting pg. Even with kawhi, you might just have to play lebron at pg and two sgs on defense. Sg isnt too difficult to find. Then just fill out with depth like morris twins, jamychal green and/or mcgee. Korver obviously as a 15mpg

Of those 4 guys, I think only Mcgee would be affordable after the Kawhi deal...and that's if Houston or Detroit don't offer him a decent contract.

Marcus Morris is getting at least 10m per from either of the LA teams, depending on the Kawhi situation. Jamychal Green I could see going to a team that still has the full MLE (while we would have the partial only).

NBAGOAT
07-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Of those 4 guys, I think only Mcgee would be affordable after the Kawhi deal...and that's if Houston or Detroit don't offer him a decent contract.

Marcus Morris is getting at least 10m per from either of the LA teams, depending on the Kawhi situation. Jamychal Green I could see going to a team that still has the full MLE (while we would have the partial only).

yea the room is too little for jamychal but maybe he'll take it. I'm not sure how many teams still have their mle but cap space has dried up already. markieff might take the min but i'm assuming no kawhi in this scenario. Another alternative is taking on dragic for a year.

If you get kawhi just try to get wesley matthews at the room and min guys(hopefully rondo and mcgee and shump lol). Maybe play a big lineup with lebron at pg. Tyus jones might be the best pg left but he's restricted

ArbitraryWater
07-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Seth, Rivers, Kanter gone.

Green will follow Kawhi though ;)

Bosnian Sajo
07-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Seth, Rivers, Kanter gone.

Green will follow Kawhi though ;)

If Kawhi decides on the Raptors. I'd be surprised if Green accepted the partial MLE to play for the Lakers.