PDA

View Full Version : Source: Strong possibility Lakers get Kawhi if they clear cap space.

AirTupac
06-27-2019, 10:36 PM
Guess who cleared cap space today?

https://twitter.com/showtimeforum/status/1140614561357127681?s=21

coin24
06-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Are they going to play 4 on 5?

Ad bran kuz kawhit and whatever undrafted scrubs they can get from g league and old washed vets?

Could actually work:lol grab jimmer and a few other shooters for dirt cheap

coin24
06-27-2019, 11:45 PM
It couldn't be worse than javale Beasley rondo lance kcp :lol

3ball
06-27-2019, 11:45 PM
Please let this happen

LAmbruh
06-27-2019, 11:49 PM
Don

Bosnian Sajo
06-27-2019, 11:52 PM
At least lebron wont be fmvp if we win the chip.

coin24
06-28-2019, 12:40 AM

This would be icing on the cake:oldlol:

Gougou
06-28-2019, 01:07 AM
Yeah but Kawhi said he doesn't want to join Lakers?

talkingconch
06-28-2019, 01:08 AM
https://twitter.com/arye_abraham/status/1144364247075311616

RealSkipBayless
06-28-2019, 01:38 AM
https://twitter.com/arye_abraham/status/1144364247075311616
Everything that dude has said is correct. AD trade and then about how Pelinka and the Lakers had zero concern over the cap situation..

Feeling good brotha. :banana:

Lebron already met up with him before.. feels like he will get it done. :cheers:

superduper
06-28-2019, 01:40 AM
LeGOAT has never had help in his life

Mr Feeny
06-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Adding the best player in the world to Lebron and AD would be overkill:oldlol:

bobopenguin
06-28-2019, 01:57 AM
"source" :rolleyes:

SpaceJam
06-28-2019, 02:00 AM

We call that one

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 02:02 AM
[QUOTE=SpaceJam]We call that one

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 08:13 AM

What kind of stupid post is this?

:facepalm :facepalm

Kinda like how AD wanted Boston/Clippers?
Kinda like how LBJ wanted Philly/Rockets?

Lmfao retard

DMAVS41
06-28-2019, 08:27 AM
Sure hope not, it would be awful for the league.

GimmeThat
06-28-2019, 08:51 AM
their season still hinges on the short training camp and rest of the league's movement. I think draft picks are out the window for them this upcoming season, meaning their free-throw numbers should be up, which their per 36 number still won't out compete the per 100 number unless all 3 of them are voted all-stars

Haymaker
06-28-2019, 09:16 AM
Adding the best player in the world to Lebron and AD would be overkill:oldlol:

Yeah man, we don't deserve this. :oldlol:

Wally450
06-28-2019, 09:20 AM
Kawhi already said he wants to compete against LeBron, not with him.

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Kawhi already said he wants to compete against LeBron, not with him.

Where is the quote from Kawhi? Not fking Ric Bucher :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

LOL Celtics getting Kemba + Vucevic while Lakers got Bron+AD. Eat my ass fakkkkit

TheMan
06-28-2019, 09:28 AM
And if a AD, Kawhi, LBJ Lakers team fails to win a title, LeStans will blame anyone and everyone but LeBron :oldlol:

Quick, LeBron needs MOAR help!!!

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 09:52 AM
And if a AD, Kawhi, LBJ Lakers team fails to win a title, LeStans will blame anyone and everyone but LeBron :oldlol:

Quick, LeBron needs MOAR help!!!

Kobe failed with Dwight, Gasol, Nash, Artest

So it doesn

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 09:53 AM

So it doesn’t matter if LeBron wins or not with this team :oldlol:

Nash got a nerve injury and was out of the league quick
Gasol missed 30 games due to a foot injury and Earl Clark replaced in him in the lineup
Artest tore his ACL
Dwight had major back surgery

Nice try retard loser :roll: :roll:

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 09:56 AM
Nash got a nerve injury and was out of the league quick
Gasol missed 30 games due to a foot injury and Earl Clark replaced in him in the lineup
Artest tore his ACL
Dwight had major back surgery

Nice try retard loser :roll: :roll:

Dwight was a 3X DPOY and played 75+ games that year

Why did Kobe get an 8th seed with that help? :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 09:58 AM

So it doesn’t matter if LeBron wins or not with this team :oldlol:

It's so stupid to mention that Lakers team, it's even worse than Scolding the Warriors for not winning the Finals this year. How can you possibly talk shit about an injured team?

We literally had Darius Morris and Andrew Goudelock STARTING in the playoffs. Do you even know who those players are?

Andrew Goudelock legitimately played 1 regular season game that year in total, in which he got 6 minutes of playing time and scored 0 points. He then went on to start in the playoffs. Your opinion is forever voided for trying to shit talk that 2013 Lakers team, lol.

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 10:00 AM
Dwight was a 3X DPOY and played 75+ games that year

Why did Kobe get an 8th seed with that help? :roll:

So how come Darius Morris and Earl Clark were starting and playing with Kobe?

Morris, Chris Duhon, Goudelock, Earl Clark, Kobe, Dwight.

Thats comparable to AD? LMAO RETARD!!!

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 10:01 AM
It's so stupid to mention that Lakers team, it's even worse than Scolding the Warriors for not winning the Finals this year. How can you possibly talk shit about an injured team?

We literally had Darius Morris and Andrew Goudelock STARTING in the playoffs. Do you even know who those players are?

Lol there

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:09 AM
[QUOTE=Gus Hemmingway]Lol there

superduper
06-28-2019, 10:11 AM
READ. Read and comprehend. Attempt to process information in that thick, thick skull of yours.

I N J U R I E S. Nash retired because of the injuries suffered in 2013, Kobe missed 2 years because of injuries suffered in 2013, Metta was out of the league because of his torn meniscus, Dwight was never the same due to his back surgery....the only player to somewhat come back from that season was Pau Gasol who made back to back ASG appearances with the Bulls.

These aren't small inconsiderate injuries, they were career altering for multiple players on the team.

You can't argue that. This isn't an opinion based discussion, we are looking back 6 years ago and definitively KNOW the outcome. It has already happened.

We're done with this convo.

Bro if you aren't posting memes or a statsheet they are literally unable to compute it.

red1
06-28-2019, 10:20 AM
kawhi already made it clear he wants to be the first option.

no chance.

Kingwillball
06-28-2019, 10:22 AM
Lakers have

red1
06-28-2019, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=Kingwillball]Lakers have

AirTupac
06-28-2019, 10:32 AM
they're just reporting shit for the sake of reporting it, as per usual.

just because its theoretically possible that doesn't mean that it'll happen - kawhi said multiple times that he enjoys it when the offense is run through HIM and that could never happen with lbj pounding the rock.

its clippers or raps guaranteed.

Your entire post is meaningless when you think the Clippers talk is legit. Balmer has media guys on his payroll. No one is considering Clippers. Its Raps / Lakers. No one else.

Remember 2 weeks when people were saying AD is considering Celtics/Clippers?
LeBron considering Rockets/Philly?
Butler/KD/Irving/Kawhi/AD considering Clippers?

Cmon bro.

Lakers are offering Kawhi a top spot. A team that post-LeBron will be him and AD + someone else. Thats something he'll consider. What do raps offer in year 3? 4?. Lakers offer AD+Kawhi as a duo for years in the future. A dangerous combo.

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 10:33 AM
kawhi already made it clear he wants to be the first option.

no chance.

Oh he will be, that's what people are overlooking. And I don't blame you guys for overlooking, Lebron stans got yall confused but uncle Bosnia is here to clear up the truth for yall.

Kawhi and AD are gonna be co 1st options, think Kobe and Shaq. Lebron has accepted the 3rd role on the team ala Glen Rice. He's even given up his jersey number to his alpha in order to show respect.

Honestly as someone who has been critical of Lebron all his career, I can say I truly respect this gesture of his. Best 3rd option in the league :cheers:

Phenith
06-28-2019, 11:01 AM
The biggest problem I see here is the fact that the Lakers will have ZERO depth if they sign another max player.
This is particularly troubling with a Kawhi signing as "load management" won't be an option when your roster will be filled out by vet min contracts.
As discussed in other posts, Kawhi isn't an iron man type player, he will miss games with "something sore" and the more he plays, the more that is likely to happen... it's a cycle that could get bad on a super thin roster.

IMO Kawhi is much better off signing on a team with a lot of depth, AND, the Lakers are going to be much better overall signing a few solid cheaper options to give them at least a little depth.

RRR3
06-28-2019, 11:05 AM
Oh he will be, that's what people are overlooking. And I don't blame you guys for overlooking, Lebron stans got yall confused but uncle Bosnia is here to clear up the truth for yall.

Kawhi and AD are gonna be co 1st options, think Kobe and Shaq. Lebron has accepted the 3rd role on the team ala Glen Rice. He's even given up his jersey number to his alpha in order to show respect.

Honestly as someone who has been critical of Lebron all his career, I can say I truly respect this gesture of his. Best 3rd option in the league :cheers:
You don’t know LeBron very well :oldlol:

Dude is stubborn and proud as ****.

3ball
06-28-2019, 11:05 AM
they're just reporting shit for the sake of reporting it, as per usual.

just because its theoretically possible that doesn't mean that it'll happen - kawhi said multiple times that he enjoys it when the offense is run through HIM and that could never happen with lbj pounding the rock.

its clippers or raps guaranteed.
Why would you even WANT Kawhi?

You don't want your goat to compete for rings? You don't think he's good enough or something?

Speaks volumes about the manufactured star that is leweak

Gus Hemmingway
06-28-2019, 11:06 AM

You don't want your goat to compete for rings? You don't think he's good enough or something?

Kawhi is basically Pippen

Was Pippen too much help for MJ?

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 11:07 AM

If he faced the top 10 worst #2 options b2b in Finals history he would win both easily

Stockton in 97 (15.0)
Hornacek in 98 (10.7)

:lol

Who WOULDNT beat these guys?

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You don

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 11:12 AM
Oh you mean the guy that traded away every last asset my favorite team owns now till 2025 sans Kuzma? I'm well aware of who L3bron "3rd fiddle" James is.

Maybe he's taking a 3rd fiddle role since he already scored more playoff points than ANYONE else in NBA history by nearly 1,000

He is giving someone else a chance, otherwise his record is untouchable.

Wow, what a kind king. LeGenerous

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 11:17 AM
Maybe he's taking a 3rd fiddle role since he already scored more playoff points than ANYONE else in NBA history by nearly 1,000

He is giving someone else a chance, otherwise his record is untouchable.

Wow, what a kind king. LeGenerous

Generous indeed, he even accepted defeat in the finals 2x the amount of times he's won which led to others winning chips. How generous is our king?

I want my CHIPS with the DIP, thass all I knoww. I don't want my CHIPS PLAIN. I want my CHIPS with the DIP, so bring them DIPS.

:coleman:

Andrei89
06-28-2019, 11:22 AM

15 years later idiots still underestimate Lebron James :lol :lol Dude is definitely the 1st option on the Lakers and if he starts playing some defense again he will once again be the best player in the league at 35.

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 11:25 AM
15 years later idiots still underestimate Lebron James Dude is definitely the 1st option on the Lakers and if he starts playing some defense again he will once again be the best player in the league at 35.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2019, 12:04 PM
Please let this happen

https://i.imgur.com/dTcAHZc.jpg

TheCorporation
06-28-2019, 12:06 PM
Generous indeed, he even accepted defeat in the finals 2x the amount of times he's won which led to others winning chips. How generous is our king?

I want my CHIPS with the DIP, thass all I knoww. I don't want my CHIPS PLAIN. I want my CHIPS with the DIP, so bring them DIPS.

:coleman:

Do you miss Ingraham :lol

Bosnian Sajo
06-28-2019, 12:12 PM
Do you miss Ingraham :lol

Miss him? He's still on the beloved Pelicans bro, unless he got traded again?

red1
06-28-2019, 02:59 PM
y'all are BUGGIN

don't let stephen A lead you off the cliff into the land of false promises and delusional expectations.

raptors. clippers. or bust.

bladefd
06-28-2019, 05:56 PM

It would be equivalent to Larry Bird in 1986 joining Magic, Kareem and Worthy. Never been done before if it goes down.

Closest would be Warriors certainly.
Magic, Kareem (38yrs old), Worthy, Bird -- Kareem wasn't top 10 by then, Worthy maybe not top 10
AD, LeBron, Kuzma, Kawhi -- AD, LeBron and Kawhi are all top 10
Curry, Klay, Green, Durant -- Either Klay or Green were not top 10

Bird = Durant > Kawhi
AD > Kareem (38yrs old) > Green
LeBron > Magic = Curry
Worthy > Klay > Kuzma

Kingwillball
06-28-2019, 09:00 PM
y'all are BUGGIN

don't let stephen A lead you off the cliff into the land of false promises and delusional expectations.

raptors. clippers. or bust.

Keep telling yourself that..

RealSkipBayless
06-28-2019, 09:31 PM
Keep telling yourself that..
Just more memes put out by Woj and company.

Before it was Pelinka working for a professional basketball organization did not plans things out for cap space. And the Lakers were scrambling to trade Kuzma to get space.

All along all we heard was Raptors or Clippers and then reality starts to come out and the reports are that Kawhi is strongly interested. Somehow the Lakers were taken off his list despite being the #1 team he wanted to go when he did a trade request.. :lol

It's all a joke.

SomeBlackDude
06-28-2019, 10:25 PM
LeGOAT has never had help in his life

don't understand how anyone could be a fan of this dude.

the modern nba is a bad joke.

1987_Lakers
06-28-2019, 10:31 PM
I like the Lakers plan of either giving Kawhi or Kyrie the max, if not, break up the $32M into different players. Kawhi is too good to miss out on and Kyrie has already won a title with LeBron. Signing either of those two pretty much guarantee a championship next year. Giving Walker or Butler all that money might backfire.