PDA

View Full Version : If you add a player to a 33 win team, could they beat a 73 win team?

Gus Hemmingway
06-25-2019, 11:21 AM
Is it possible?

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:27 AM
All I know is that Kawhi beat the warriors without another superstar:biggums:

warriorfan
06-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Add the first second and fourth ranked PER onto a team...could they beat Jason Terry

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:31 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Add the first second and fourth ranked PER onto a team...could they beat Jason Terry

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 11:33 AM
Put Jordan on the 2016 Cavs and they lose to the Warriors. What LeBron did in that Finals was the greatest achievement in NBA history.

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:35 AM
All I know is that Jordan and Lebron are top 3 GOATS with multiple mvps and with atleast 3 titles as lead dogs.
We all know Kobe gets swept against the 2016 warriors.

superduper
06-25-2019, 11:38 AM
Put Jordan on the 2016 Cavs and they lose to the Warriors. What LeBron did in that Finals was the greatest achievement in NBA history.

PPG and FG% before Silver took over?

No deflections please just PPG and FG% before Bran cried to Silver.

superduper
06-25-2019, 11:40 AM
If this thread isn't proof that Kobe lives absolutely rent free in the minds of his haters I dunno what will.

Thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kobe and you see these guys foaming at the mouth KOBEEE!!! :mad: :mad:

Pa

The

TIC

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:40 AM

Lebron's ppg and fg% before "Silver" were better than Kobe's finals performance. He didnt need 'Silver".
He is a legitimate top 3 all time player.

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:41 AM

As much as Jordan and Lebron live rent free in the heads or Kobe lovers:applause:

Nikola_
06-25-2019, 11:42 AM
I am not Lelbronsexual by any means (not really having any player as favorite) but that would sure look bad on his resume if he lost somehow in 2016. Losing 3 times in a row its actually pretty hard, i bet no1 ever did it (srs now). We know hes on average good to win 1 in 3.
Glad league interwined and make things happen for him. :applause:

TheMan
06-25-2019, 11:42 AM
:lol

Another stupid hot take like we just witnessed the GOAT decade in NBA history?

Oh and does MJ also have the same luxury of having Kyrie punking the unanimous MVP to the tune of 28 ppg and also hitting the GM 7 winning shot or nah?

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:43 AM
I am not Lelbronsexual by any means (not really having any player as favorite) but that would sure look bad on his resume if he lost somehow in 2016. Losing 3 times in a row its actually pretty hard, i bet no1 ever did it (srs now).
Glad league interwined and make things happen for him. :applause:

But the league didnt make him excel in the finals - on the biggest stage. That's what great players do. That is what a top 3 GOAT does.

Mr Feeny
06-25-2019, 11:43 AM

Kobe fanboy who didnt watch a second of Jordan. Wouldn't know what he is talking about. But he is right about something. Lebron is ten times better than his hero. Kobe would have been swept.

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 11:46 AM

Not a hot take, just a fact.

I'll take the 10's over the watered down 90's filled with expansion teams and low scoring playoff games.

One Finals game between between the Bulls and Jazz in '97 had a final score of 78-73. What a snooze fest. :sleeping

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 11:48 AM

Oh and does MJ also have the same luxury of having Kyrie punking the unanimous MVP to the tune of 28 ppg and also hitting the GM 7 winning shot or nah?

No, he had guys like Paxson and Kerr hitting game winning shots in the Finals.

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Kobe fanboy who didnt watch a second of Jordan. Wouldn't know what he is talking about. But he is right about something. Lebron is ten times better than his hero. Kobe would have been swept.

The fact that you still think I'm a kobe stan is still hilarious. You obviously don't know me.

TheMan
06-25-2019, 11:55 AM
Not a hot take, just a fact.

I'll take the 10's over the watered down 90's filled with expansion teams and low scoring playoff games.

One Finals game between between the Bulls and Jazz in '97 had a final score of 78-73. What a snooze fest. :sleeping
It's called defense you retard :oldlol:

Defenses were allowed to disrupt the offense back in the, like Shaq called it, Big Boy league, that 78-73 score goes into the hundreds under today's cupcake league...you are clueless, son. :lol

Phoenix
06-25-2019, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Add the first second and fourth ranked PER onto a team...could they beat Jason Terry

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 12:00 PM
It's called defense you retard :oldlol:

Defenses were allowed to disrupt the offense back in the, like Shaq called it, Big Boy league, that 78-73 score goes into the hundreds under today's cupcake league...you are clueless, son. :lol

No, that is what happens when your 3rd options are Kukoc and Hornacek, two guys who only have one all-star appearance between them.

In 2017, we saw a Fianls where the 3rd options were Klay and K. Love. A guy who had 37 points in a quarter and a guy who averaged 26/13 a couple of times.

Weak 90's era confirmed. :oldlol:

TheMan
06-25-2019, 12:00 PM
Those shots were off of plays drawn up by PJax using MJ as the decoy, MJ passed the ball to Kerr when he saw Stockton leave his man to double team MJ, he even told Kerr to be ready for the pass, there's video of the time out before that play you dumbass...totally different than LBJ standing around and letting Kyrie go ISO and hitting that ballsy trey on Curry with time expiring :oldlol:

That you can't see a difference is very telling on your hoops IQ and you're seriously gonna sit there and claim MJ was afraid of taking a last shot in a huge game??? You don't know shit about MJ nor the history of the game, lol

superduper
06-25-2019, 12:01 PM
If this thread isn't proof that Kobe lives absolutely rent free in the minds of his haters I dunno what will.

Thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kobe and you see these guys foaming at the mouth KOBEEE!!! :mad: :mad:

Pa

The

TIC

bump

TheCorporation
The 2016, 73-win Warriors were 73 and 9. 73...and 9!

They shouldn't have lost to anyone in the playoffs, and mathematically speaking, they weren't going to.

What LeBron James achieved that year is remarkable beyond belief and will mark history as being the greatest championship win in the history of major U.S. sports.

Long live our King :bowdown:

TheCorporation

Goodness

:roll: :roll:

MJ stans melting. Shook. Defeated.

bullettooth
06-25-2019, 12:02 PM
All I know is that Kawhi beat the warriors without another superstar:biggums:

He beat them without a lottery pick either lol

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 12:03 PM
No, that is what happens when your 3rd options are Kukoc and Hornacek, two guys who only have one all-star appearance between them.

In 2017, we saw a Fianls where the 3rd options were Klay and K. Love. A guy who had 37 points in a quarter and a guy who averaged 26/13 a couple of times.

Forgot to mention that Kerr said after one of those finals games in 2017 that he wouldn't be able to make a team in today's league. :roll:

TheMan
06-25-2019, 12:06 PM

Love was a stud before his game got swallowed up by Bran ball, made him a corner three jump shooter :oldlol:

Hornacek had a bad Finals because he was being guarded by a GOAT defender, MJ. The saddest thing I've ever heard said about a superstar was when the question was asked about LeBron "can he stop Jason Terry" :roll:

The defenses were running roughshod over the offense by the late 90s that the league changed rules in order to open the game up, again, this is something you probably never knew, noob :roll:

1987_Lakers
06-25-2019, 12:07 PM
https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketball/2018/5/14/17354582/steve-kerr-no-way-could-have-played-in-nba-warriors-rockets-western-conference-finals-playoffs

:roll:

“Just watching our guys and how talented they are and how talented Houston is, there’s no way I could have played in the NBA today,” Kerr said Monday during Game 1 of the WCF. “I came around at the right time, 20 years ago.” - Kerr

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2019, 12:43 PM

Thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kobe and you see these guys foaming at the mouth KOBEEE!!! :mad:

Pa

The

TIC

Like you don't do the same shit with LeBron :lol