PDA

View Full Version : would opposing fans cheer if LeLottery was ever seriously hurt?

CelticGangster
06-11-2019, 04:26 PM
discuss

egokiller
06-11-2019, 04:32 PM
No one has a problem with lebron. It’s delusional fans like you wheels that constantly ruin his career and image by advertising that he is something that he is not. Its all over a man that doesn’t even know they exist. That is what the world takes issue with.

superduper
06-11-2019, 04:35 PM
^ Fax

HoopologyPhD
06-11-2019, 04:39 PM
LeRobot can't be hurt, he can only be killed.

In all seriousness though, LeBron's longevity and consistency are GOAT tier, I think he spends less time playing ball compared to most NBAers and he rehabs/prehabs much more extensively.

bullettooth
06-11-2019, 04:40 PM
LeBron has shit the bed without being injured. He couldn't really perform any worse than he already has.

So who cares?

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2019, 04:40 PM
^ Fax

you have A LOT of problems, dont try to cape it :oldlol:

superduper
06-11-2019, 04:48 PM

Damn bro you must be a world renowned phychiatrist that you can feel the energy of my multitude of life issues through my dislike of the stans of a basketball player :eek:

AMAZING

Bran

egokiller
06-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Damn bro you must be a world renowned phychiatrist that you can feel the energy of my multitude of life issues through my dislike of the stans of a basketball player :eek:

AMAZING

Bran

Sometimes our resident snitcher of Turks just doesn

bobopenguin
06-11-2019, 09:22 PM
i would only cheer if lebron decides to leave lakers, otherwise, pls stay healthy and stop fk up lakers for another year.

RIP CITY
06-11-2019, 10:13 PM
If he got hurt in Toronto, yes, they would have cheered LeBron getting hurt... He owned their soul... I'm sure they are a few fanbases that would cheer LeBron getting hurt too, but definitely in TOR...

bullettooth
06-11-2019, 10:17 PM
If he got hurt in Toronto, yes, they would have cheered LeBron getting hurt... He owned their soul... I'm sure they are a few fanbases that would cheer LeBron getting hurt too, but definitely in TOR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxhruklRFk

Hard not to cheer whatever the worst thing happened to LeBron after that. The guy's a first class douchebag. I wouldn't have much sympathy for him.

However, I can't wait until that balding, colluding glorified finals loser is gone from the league.

hold this L
06-11-2019, 10:18 PM
Anyone who cheers for players to get injured is a scumbag human being. Regardless of who it is. I don't know how you can be a fan of basketball and would want anyone like KD, Lebron, Kawhi or whoever to get injured at any point.

DaHeezy
06-11-2019, 10:18 PM
Shit fans will be shit fans. Shitty fanbases like the dbags at that game would cheer regardless, if it was Lebron or Quinn Cook. They're just ibeciles. Cheering the elite ballers louder because it has more incentive

RealSkipBayless
06-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Do any of them include dropping out of school because some turk kid bullied them?

Lakessss
06-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Celtics cheered when Lebron got a minor injury last year.

And then they got sent home in game 7 and karma caught up to them in the next season with Kyrie being a bust.

Smoke117
06-12-2019, 12:54 AM
Nice, another alt? Don't you have enough with eliteballer, superduper, picknroller, statutory, etc?

ImKobe
06-12-2019, 01:03 AM
All I know is Warrior fans weren't cheering for his injury when he tore his labia.

warriorfan
06-12-2019, 01:05 AM
I wouldn’t, I love when LeBron’s empty stats ass gets his shot pushed in