PDA

View Full Version : These Finals suck so bad all people still talk about is LeBron

Shogon
06-07-2019, 11:59 PM
BUT tbh, even if the Finals were good, it would still be the same way.

Didn't even make the playoffs this year...

lol...

The NBA's ratings are going to plummet when he retires.

That's all like 75% of you care about, LeBron James. lol.

sdot_thadon
06-08-2019, 12:01 AM

lol...

Unfortunately this place will never stop talking about the king. We already saw the ratings plummet with him leaving the eastern time slot. Time to get to work building that next star for his retirement in the next few years.

Proctor
06-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Yeah, because having Lebron in the Finals when it's understood he's going to get his asshole pillaged is so much more interesting.

stalkerforlife
06-08-2019, 12:07 AM
The last two finals were incredibly boring and lopsided.

What are you talking about?

Gus Hemmingway
06-08-2019, 12:08 AM
The last two finals were incredibly boring and lopsided.

What are you talking about?

Yet you saw every single game and posted in every GT

stalkerforlife
06-08-2019, 12:09 AM

I didn't make this thread.

red1
06-08-2019, 12:09 AM
nah these finals are just fine thank you very much :pimp:

Cold soul
06-08-2019, 12:14 AM
The NBA Finals haven

Cleverness
06-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Real talk:

Have any of the finals been great since 2011? They all seem to have a certain stink to them

2012 - Super team collusion/lockout
2013 - Super team collusion
2014 - Boring... I didn't even watch most of game 5
2015 - Irving/Love injured
2016 - Draymond suspended, Bogut injured, g6 rigged (per Ayesha), manufactured
2017 - KD overkill
2018 - KD overkill
2019 - Warriors decimated by injuries

2011 was the last great finals where two teams went at it at full strength with excitement. Btw I wasn't even rooting against LeBron that year. It was just a super fun series to watch.

[QUOTE=Cold soul]The NBA Finals haven

UK2K
06-08-2019, 08:21 AM
I'm normally engaged with the finals but.....

When Durant went down and we all knew he wasnt coming back, I lost interest. He really is a master on both ends of the court.

Then Iggy got hurt, Looney broke his collarbone, Klay went down...

I lost interest. I watched maybe two minutes of game 3 but it was like watching a dude drown and nobody was there to save him. It was just sad.

Good for Raptors fans though, I guess.

ILLsmak
06-08-2019, 08:31 AM
I think people are not watching cuz kd is out too. But Yea obv Bron brings casual fans. Gsw is annoying and entitled, like dray "we win in six" it's like **** outta here, nobody says that shit to the media. But with kd they are a super team and people like that. And it's a big hit in Canada.

People here would talk about mj, kobe, bron if aliens descended on earth and our government collapsed into anarchy. It's probably like the same five people on different accounts. They wake up thinking how they can make every thread about that and how they can create spam troll threads.

This forum isn't so bad tho.

Edit :even tho Gsw is injured, watching tor win has been enjoyable. I hope they close it out (in 5.) it's been a classic finals series to me because tor is a team like Dallas that you didn't imagine would make it at the beginning of the year, and nobody probably thought they could keep curry under control so well.

-Smak

Spurs m8
06-08-2019, 09:18 AM
OP is your typical, simple, moron NBA fan

Phoenix
06-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Unfortunately this place will never stop talking about the king. We already saw the ratings plummet with him leaving the eastern time slot. Time to get to work building that next star for his retirement in the next few years.

I'm honestly not sure who that 'one' next guy is, at least from a marketing standpoint. The NBA in the last 40 years has mostly been about promoting the league through its marquee players. Whatever one thinks of Lebron, he's a polarizing figure and people tune in even if it's to see him lose. I don't know who's coming up that's going to draw that same level of 'heat' or have the same rabid fanbase. Harden, Steph, KD, Westbrook are all 30 or older, Kawhi is 28 but marketing around him would be like using Tim Duncan to promote the league back in 2003. Giannis has some personality to him so maybe he'll emerge, but I don't know if it's *obvious* that he's the torchbearer over the next decade.

MaxPlayer
06-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Most-discussed superstar in history, by stans and haters alike.

Shogon
06-08-2019, 10:06 AM
I'm honestly not sure who that 'one' next guy is, at least from a marketing standpoint. The NBA in the last 40 years has mostly been about promoting the league through its marquee players. Whatever one thinks of Lebron, he's a polarizing figure and people tune in even if it's to see him lose. I don't know who's coming up that's going to draw that same level of 'heat' or have the same rabid fanbase. Harden, Steph, KD, Westbrook are all 30 or older, Kawhi is 28 but marketing around him would be like using Tim Duncan to promote the league back in 2003. Giannis has some personality to him so maybe he'll emerge, but I don't know if it's *obvious* that he's the torchbearer over the next decade.

I think that next "one" guy has yet to reveal himself. I don't even think he's in the league... which is weird, because statistically speaking, he should already be here. Then again... LeBron didn't come in until Jordan had retired for the third time... so maybe we've got a few years to go.

Giannis has a shot at it if he actually adds a reliable jump shot and works on his post game, but what are the chances of him getting good enough at both that it comes to fruition? 10%?

FKAri
06-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Correction:
Basketball sucks so bad all people still talk about is LeBron

bigkingsfan
06-08-2019, 10:11 AM
OP is your typical, simple, moron NBA fan
He's right, look at your topic.

Lebron!

Phoenix
06-08-2019, 10:16 AM
I think that next "one" guy has yet to reveal himself. I don't even think he's in the league... which is weird, because statistically speaking, he should already be here. Then again... LeBron didn't come in until Jordan had retired for the third time... so maybe we've got a few years to go.

Giannis has a shot at it if he actually adds a reliable jump shot and works on his post game, but what are the chances of him getting good enough at both that it comes to fruition? 10%?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when writing the above, he may not be in the league as yet.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Most-discussed superstar in history, by stans and haters alike.

Not even close. MJ was exponentially more talked about, and still is.

FKAri
06-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Not even close. MJ was exponentially more talked about, and still is.
MJ's shoes are talked about more than his game. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
06-08-2019, 12:05 PM
The only reason Bran is so talked about is because of all his cowardly decisions and the media/NBA still falsely elevating him.

It has nothing to do with actual greatness.

It just pisses off basketball purists to see a fraud falsely elevated.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 12:07 PM
The only reason Bran is so talked about is because of all his cowardly decisions and the media/NBA still falsely elevating him.

And it's also very entertaining and comical to shit on his stans that fell for the false elevation. :lol

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 12:20 PM

Bang

SouBeachTalents
06-08-2019, 12:56 PM
He's right, look at your topic.

Lebron!
:oldlol:

red1
06-08-2019, 01:05 PM

nah you're just mad that he's better than your favorite player.

it's set in stone. lbj > chuckbe.

ImKobe
06-08-2019, 01:53 PM
nah you're just mad that he's better than your favorite player.

it's set in stone. lbj > chuckbe.

https://www.thecomeupshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/kobe-vs-lebron-e1279248533618.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/14445eu.jpg

Overdrive
06-08-2019, 02:48 PM
BUT tbh, even if the Finals were good, it would still be the same way.

lol...

That's all like 75% of you care about, LeBron James. lol.

It's mostly the stans and trolls that bring him up.

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 02:48 PM

And 3ball...

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Simon talking about lebron on 20+ alts at 100+ posts a day trying to call out anyone is laughable. :oldlol:

It also negates complaining about anyone else posting about lebron.

I offered the solution and Jeff didn't want to create a separate section for Bran/Kobe/MJ talk so this is what you are left with.

Quit yer bitchin OP

Overdrive
06-08-2019, 03:49 PM
And 3ball...

And egokiller.

RRR3
06-08-2019, 03:50 PM
And egokiller.
One of the worst posters this board has ever had hands down.

Draz
06-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Who would have thought:

- Finals suck because Warriors are terrible

Oh man.

MaxPlayer
06-08-2019, 03:53 PM

That seems to cover a huge proportion of posts here.

Overdrive
06-08-2019, 03:57 PM

Scratch one of. Most trolls atleast have some sort of wit to them.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 03:59 PM
I'm one of the worst posters this board has ever had hands down.

Yes we know you are Josh Gad stunt double. You can't argue against facts so you have to just sit there and accept them and it angers you. Not everyone is going to post something that has a possibility of being argued with because the logic is flawed. You need to learn to just accept facts for what they are and deal with it even if the truth is too hard for you to handle.

jstern
06-08-2019, 04:01 PM
I was thinking that it's been kind of refreshing having Kawhi, another superstar being the center of attention. And how Lebron wasn't being brought up at all until he put out a Twitter statement about the pushing incident. (The Kyle Lowry one, not the Kuzma one.) And even that was fleeting.

Even here, Kawhi has just taken so much attention from Lebron. Multiple threads of Kawhi being compared to Michael for example.

I think that to you it seems as though Lebron is all that people talk about because it's one of your major life focus. You have a defensive Lebron trigger, that blows up whenever you see somebody mentioning him. That anger, that triggeredness seems to be a major part of your personality, and you probably blow a lot of things out of proportion in your personal life. You probably focus on a lot of things in your personal life that those around you find meaningless, that is completely out of their mind, but that you spend a lot of mental energy on. Ruining relationships.

Hopefully in pointing this out it will help you reevaluate yourself and perhaps get yourself some help.

RRR3
06-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Scratch one of. Most trolls atleast have some sort of wit to them.
Yeah he’s painfully unfunny and insanely cringe inducing.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 04:07 PM
I was thinking that it's been kind of refreshing having Kawhi, another superstar being the center of attention. And how Lebron wasn't being brought up at all until he put out a Twitter statement about the pushing incident. (The Kyle Lowry one, not the Kuzma one.) And even that was fleeting.

Even here, Kawhi has just taken so much attention from Lebron. Multiple threads of Kawhi being compared to Michael for example.

I think that to you it seems as though Lebron is all that people talk about because it's one of your major life focus. You have a defensive Lebron trigger, that blows up whenever you see somebody mentioning him. That anger, that triggeredness seems to be a major part of your personality, and you probably blow a lot of things out of proportion in your personal life. You probably focus on a lot of things in your personal life that those around you find meaningless, that is completely out of their mind, but that you spend a lot of mental energy on.

Hopefully in pointing this out it will help you reevaluate yourself and perhaps get yourself some help.

I've been telling Shogon ever since he started getting a bowl cut hair cut that constantly talking and thinking about lebron isn't healthy. Now it's perfectly OK to do what I do and troll the ever living hell out of lebron trolls that start shit posting because they can't cope with the fact that the man they think about 24/7 isn't in the finals. What winds up happening is that they can't handle posters like me, 3ball, bullettooth, picknroller, warriorfan, stalker and many others come right over the top and shit on their troll agenda. I mean the mindfvcking of them is so good we got them bringing out April 2019 alts even.

Oh well, I want to say maybe someday they will learn but sadly they never will. :applause:

Yeah he’s painfully unfunny and insanely cringe inducing.

You're mad because the Josh Gad stunt double ordeal didn't pan out for you. Chalk it up as a loss and learn from your mistakes.

red1
06-08-2019, 04:09 PM
it's mostly just the losers on here like the virgin above me ⬆, egokiller aka straight_retard.

these losers have nothing to do with their lives so they live vicariously through MJ meanwhile they're virgins in real life with bad hygiene.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 04:33 PM
it's mostly just the losers on here like the virgin above me ⬆, egokiller aka straight_retard.

these losers have nothing to do with their lives so they live vicariously through MJ meanwhile they're virgins in real life with bad hygiene.

:facepalm Stop projecting. We all know you haven't had pu55y since pu55y had you. I'll start a gofundme account for you and get you some proper hygiene products. Every little bit helps.

UK2K
06-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Who would have thought:

- Finals suck because Warriors are terrible

Oh man.

Finals suck because the Warriors are injured.

I watched every game of the Sixers/Raptors series, and I couldn't care less about either of those teams outside of Kawhi.

Let's be real here... the Warriors played a game with ~81 minutes worth of players not playing.

I'd like to watch the Raptors win, but I dont want to watch the Raptors play a team that's basically a shell of themselves.

MaxPlayer
06-08-2019, 05:56 PM
The Finals have been fine.

All people EVER talk about on this board is Lebron.

SouBeachTalents
06-08-2019, 06:07 PM
The Finals have been fine.

All people EVER talk about on this board is Lebron.
Deadass, it didn't even matter who made the Finals, people were literally always going to find a way to make it about LeBron :lol

Whoever won the West: Look at how Lillard/Jokic/Harden made the Finals out West while LeBron couldn't even make the playoffs

Whoever won the East: See how easy it is for Kawhi/Giannis/Embiid to make the Finals in the East

bison
06-08-2019, 06:11 PM
LeWho? Isn’t he some kind of movie actor or something?

SpaceJam2
06-08-2019, 06:26 PM

Ouch :lol

90sgoat
06-08-2019, 06:28 PM

You are MUCH worse.

At least Egokiller is a bonafide Ohio native.

egokiller
06-08-2019, 09:33 PM
You are MUCH worse.

At least Egokiller is a bonafide Ohio native.

:cheers:

Born and raised. What's even funnier about this is that all of us who grew up watching MJ....we are all set for life. We all have set careers with excellent jobs that offer us plenty of free time. It's understandable that with all this extra time we have we can discuss things like ball on websites. Then you take someone like TheCorporation, alternateacct or any of these other clowns that slob on lebron's knob all day and how do they spend their life? Wasting it defending a man that doesn't know they exist instead of knocking the bottom out of poon like we did at their age. They just don't get life. I'd slap the shit out of their fathers for not teaching them any better if I ever came across them.:applause:

red1
06-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Finals suck because the Warriors are injured.

I watched every game of the Sixers/Raptors series, and I couldn't care less about either of those teams outside of Kawhi.

Let's be real here... the Warriors played a game with ~81 minutes worth of players not playing.

I'd like to watch the Raptors win, but I dont want to watch the Raptors play a team that's basically a shell of themselves.
meh you just sound like a salty rockets fan. just face it the warriors are better than the rockets. steph shat in your mouth while harden was choking his ass off in his usual fashion. and lowry made it to the finals before cp3. :roll:

:facepalm Stop projecting. We all know you haven't had pu55y since pu55y had you. I'll start a gofundme account for you and get you some proper hygiene products. Every little bit helps.
blah blah blah. you're the biggest lebron stan on here because that's all you post about - that and pretending to be a cavs fan meanwhile defending MJ's dicksize alongside coach.

you're also the cringiest, most embarrassing poster who literally ran from his main straight_ballin account because everything he said turned out to be so embarrassingly wrong :roll: :roll:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 09:47 PM
meh you just sound like a salty rockets fan. just face it the warriors are better than the rockets. steph shat in your mouth while harden was choking his ass off in his usual fashion. and lowry made it to the finals before cp3. :roll:

blah blah blah. you're the biggest lebron stan on here because that's all you post about - that and pretending to be a cavs fan meanwhile defending MJ's dicksize alongside coach.

you're also the cringiest, most embarrassing poster who literally ran from his main straight_ballin account because everything he said turned out to be so embarrassingly wrong :roll: :roll:

blah blah blah... wrong again son. There's a difference between a Cavs fan and some Canadian trying to live vicariously through Cavs fans like myself. Funny how as soon as LeBron left the Cavs, you stopped. Too comical. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference however just like you can't understand that the whole straight_ballin nonsense was debunked awhile ago. :sleeping

red1
06-08-2019, 10:07 PM
blah blah blah... wrong again son. There's a difference between a Cavs fan and some Canadian trying to live vicariously through Cavs fans like myself. Funny how as soon as LeBron left the Cavs, you stopped. Too comical. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference however just like you can't understand that the whole straight_ballin nonsense was debunked awhile ago. :sleeping
shut up bitch.

I can never take you seriously after your shameless account-hopping. that's complete loser status. :no:

egokiller
06-08-2019, 10:19 PM
shut up bitch.

I can never take you seriously after your shameless account-hopping. that's complete loser status. :no:

I wish I had that account you lil bitch boy. I'd troll the fvck out you with it and that would be the end of it.

SpaceJam2
06-09-2019, 02:13 AM
shut up bitch.

+1

Big wrekt :applause: