PDA

View Full Version : Clinging on to 6 rings?

Rico2016
05-27-2019, 11:00 AM
[i]Let me preface this post by stating that this is not a Jordan hate piece so please do your best to not take it as such. Now that I

Phoenix
05-27-2019, 11:01 AM
OP is a Lebron hater

superduper
05-27-2019, 11:02 AM
You wrote all of that and Jordan's still the undisputed GOAT :oldlol:

The Iron Fist
05-27-2019, 11:03 AM
All that just to remind us that lebron has 6 losses and cant even make the western conference playoffs:roll:

Objectivity
All that just to remind us that lebron has 6 losses and cant even make the western conference playoffs:roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rico2016
OP is a Lebron hater

I'm not a hater of anyone, I'm an objective witness and appreciate the sport.

Phoenix
05-27-2019, 11:04 AM
I'm not a hater of anyone, I'm an objective witness and appreciate the sport.

Ok.

ImKobe
05-27-2019, 11:06 AM
Who did 2007 Lebron beat? 41-win Wizards, 41-win Nets and a 53-win Pistons team with a washed up C-Webb, no Ben Wallace or Larry Brown.

2007 Cavs won 50 games, they weren't a bad team. Lebron had three teammates averaging 11+ ppg. That team went 10 deep in the Playoffs.

Now compare that to the 07 Lakers. Kobe's 2nd and 3rd option missed 48 games combined and his starting C missed half the season so they had to play the best offense in the league in the first round on a defensively-challenged team.

paksat
05-27-2019, 11:07 AM
jordan jordan jordan jordan jordan

TheCorporation
05-27-2019, 11:08 AM
OP great post, it might be all the Jordan stans have left to after LeBar decimated everything else

Who did 2007 Lebron beat? 41-win Wizards, 41-win Nets and a 53-win Pistons team with a washed up C-Webb, no Ben Wallace or Larry Brown.

2007 Cavs won 50 games, they weren't a bad team. Lebron had three teammates averaging 11+ ppg. That team went 10 deep in the Playoffs.

Is this part supposed to be a troll joke or are you serious? I can never tell with you :lol

Vino24
05-27-2019, 11:09 AM
Context. Who did MJ beat? We

Rico2016
05-27-2019, 11:11 AM

In 2007 he beat who was put in front of him. He did benefit from playing a lower seed in the 1st round. It's the reward of doing well during the regular season so I cannot hold it against him. Can you?

And the Pistons were a solid team, having won it all just a few years prior in 2004 and making the Finals in 2005.

I'm going to give you major pushback on saying the 2007 Cavs "weren't a bad team" because that's completely false and your NBA license should be suspended for saying that. I've known you to be a better post than this. Was that for shock value?

Hey Yo
05-27-2019, 11:12 AM

Now compare that to the 07 Lakers. Kobe's 2nd and 3rd option missed 48 games combined and his starting C missed half the season so they had to play the best offense in the league in the first round on a defensively-challenged team.
"He never plays / beats 50+ win teams"

but Detroit won 53gms

"They were washed up though, that doesn't count"

:oldlol: ... dumb

bullettooth
05-27-2019, 11:15 AM
Guess it's better to cling to 6 losses? :confusedshrug:

Rico2016
05-27-2019, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Vino24]Context. Who did MJ beat? We

Rico2016
05-27-2019, 11:21 AM
Guess it's better to cling to 6 losses? :confusedshrug:

Have you seen the information, or are you choosing to ignore it? LeBron has just about every individual record at this point. He might even beat out Kareem for regular season scoring champion to pair with his playoff scoring champion achievement. May I ask you then, which was Jordan's best Finals win?

You seem to be the right person to ask, judging by your proudly displayed avatar.

ImKobe
05-27-2019, 11:23 AM
"He never plays / beats 50+ win teams"

but Detroit won 53gms

"They were washed up though, that doesn't count"

:oldlol: ... dumb

He beat two .500 teams and a washed up version of the Pistons. It's like if Jordan beat the Bad Boy Pistons without Rodman & Daly.

PickernRoller
05-27-2019, 11:27 AM
You dust off this alt to write that? Ok then :lol

Hey Yo
05-27-2019, 11:29 AM
He beat two .500 teams and a washed up version of the Pistons. It's like if Jordan beat the Bad Boy Pistons without Rodman & Daly.
They still won 50+ games. You don't get to pick and chose which 50+ game winners are legit and who aren't. It's the same with you Kobe kids trying to claim the 50+ win teams he beat in the playoffs with Shaq as first option.

It don't work like that.

bullettooth
05-27-2019, 11:33 AM
Have you seen the information, or are you choosing to ignore it? LeBron has just about every individual record at this point. He might even beat out Kareem for regular season scoring champion to pair with his playoff scoring champion achievement. May I ask you then, which was Jordan's best Finals win?

You seem to be the right person to ask, judging by your proudly displayed avatar.

Oh now it's about records?!

Well then.. guess Wilt Chamberlain would have to be the GOAT, right??

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2019, 11:35 AM
Lebron had three teammates averaging 11+ ppg.

:roll: :roll:

i love this man

ImKobe
05-27-2019, 11:42 AM
They still won 50+ games. You don't get to pick and chose which 50+ game winners are legit and who aren't. It's the same with you Kobe kids trying to claim the 50+ win teams he beat in the playoffs with Shaq as first option.

It don't work like that.

It's not about whether they won 50+ games. The 2007 Finals run argument is just so asinine considering he only had to beat a couple of .500 teams and a Pistons team without it's defensive anchor or HOF coach. Jordan went 7 with prime Bad Boy Pistons and would have beat them earlier too if Rodman and Daly weren't there.

And Kobe was the first option in the Playoffs from 01-04..

Hey Yo
05-27-2019, 12:15 PM
It's not about whether they won 50+ games. The 2007 Finals run argument is just so asinine considering he only had to beat a couple of .500 teams and a Pistons team without it's defensive anchor or HOF coach. Jordan went 7 with prime Bad Boy Pistons and would have beat them earlier too if Rodman and Daly weren't there.
:oldlol: ... yeah right. The first chance you guys get, you post that bogus 50+ win chart in the postseason. Like I said, you don't to get to decide which team is a legit 50+ game winner and who isn't.

And Kobe was the first option in the Playoffs from 01-04

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

ImKobe
05-27-2019, 12:24 PM
:oldlol: ... yeah right. The first chance you guys get, you post that bogus 50+ win chart in the postseason. Like I said, you don't to get to decide which team is a legit 50+ game winner and who isn't.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

???

You're making an argument about 50 wins in this thread :facepalm , I just made the argument that the 2007 Pistons were a much worse Pistons squad compared to them in the earlier years. You only have to go back to the previous year and see that they won 10 more games with Ben Wallace and that the last time they made the Finals was with Larry Brown as the coach.

So what constitutes as a first option to you? Kobe ran the offense and took the most shots in most series.

Vino24
05-27-2019, 12:25 PM
Who exactly did Jordan beat?

TheMan
05-27-2019, 12:30 PM
OP wasting our time writing pro LeBron novels yet in the real world...

MICHAEL JORDAN IS THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO NEW SURVEY

Sorry, LeBron, but it wasn't even close...

Who is the greatest baller of them all?

The fiery debate that's divided basketball fans for years just got doused with more fuel courtesy of a new survey conducted by Business Insider...and Michael Jordan won by a landslide.

Of 1,082 respondents polled via SurveyMonkey, 747 offered to name an NBA player as the greatest of all time. A whopping 66 percent picked His Airness.

LeBron James, who recently proclaimed that his part in leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to their first-ever NBA title earned him the title, came in a very distant second with just 10.4 percent of the GOAT picks.

Michael Jordan – 66%
LeBron James – 10.4%
Larry Bird – 4.0%
Wilt Chamberlain – 3.5%
Shaquille O’Neal – 2.7%
Kobe Bryant – 2.3%
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – 2.1%
Stephen Curry – 2.0%
Bill Russell – 0.9%
Magic Johnson – 0.9%
Other – 5.1%

https://www.maxim.com/sports/michael-jordan-voted-basketballs-goat-2019-3

Article from March of this year

The people have spoken...:confusedshrug:

http://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

3ball
05-27-2019, 01:01 PM
-10 scoring titles
-6 FMVPs
-6 rings
-Never had a great scoring second option
-Never lost in the Finals
-Most playoff points scored
-Most playoff game winners

6/6 with 10 scoring titles is goat because difficulties with teamwork prevent scoring champs from winning rings, except Jordan did it 6 times - only Kareem and Shaq did it once each in their peak seasons of 71' and 00'

So imagine Kareem or Shaq winning all their rings with the same brand of dominance they had in their peak year (juggernaut scoring champ).. that was MJ - their peak burden was his standard burden to win a ring

It was the first time some asked, “Wait, why didn’t Jordan get to Finals early in career like Bron)?” And in reponse, we heard “SIXXX RINGGGS. NOT CLUTCH. MJ IS THE PLAYOFF RECORD LEADER. PLAYOFF SCORING CHAMP.” Okay, so we let it go.

everyone knew that MJ played the goat celtics and lebron the 40-win wizards

1-9 was never a criticism because 8 vs. 1 seed losses are never criticized... :confusedshrug:... no one would criticize Lebron's Lakers or any 8 seed losing to the goat Warriors

Then we witnessed LeBron James win 4 MVPs in 5 years and again thought, wow, that is very impressive. We asked again, “Wait, why didn’t Jordan do this?” And all we heard was “SIXXX RINGGGS. NOT CLUTCH. MJ IS THE PLAYOFF RECORD LEADER. PLAYOFF SCORING CHAMP.”

4 mvp's is all he won

Both players had 4 mvp's in their first 10 seadons, but MJ had 1 more regular season MVP and 3 more fmvp

Essentially, ur saying that people were trumpeting lebron's lesser success, and they were - until this year when it was exposed in the Wbest

After LeBron continued his playoff success and his historically epic 2016 run, thereby defeating the greatest NBA team ever assembled we asked again, “Wait...why didn’t Jordan do this?” And again we heard “SIXXX RINGGGS. NOT CLUTCH. MJ IS THE PLAYOFF RECORD LEADER. PLAYOFF SCORING CHAMP.”

MJ's total body of work was simply much better

So Lebron can one-off all he wants because people know he's still the "Clippers" of the Finals (mostly gets crushed)

People also realize that his 2nd option outplayed their 1st option and closed the series

You can’t say LeBron isn’t clutch any longer. LeBron now has more game winners in the post season and on better efficiency than Jordan. Myth busted.

Not better efficiency and a much lower frequency (60 more games), and none late in series or the championship round (Finals):

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2019/eY2j3S.gif

But then as time and LeBron’s achievements progressed, we started to hear less push back and more goal post moving. LeBron has now passed Michael in nearly everything…

Let's look at all the important ones:

rings - Mj
mvp's - MJ
fmvp's MJ
PPG and efficiency rating (PER) - MJ
dpoy - MJ
Efficiency on game-winners - MJ
Important/Legendary/Finals winners - MJ
Overall (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13726727&postcount=4) clutch stats - MJ
no losses as the favorite/chokes - MJ
rings as scoring champ - MJ (6)
never outscored in any series - MJ
usage/offensive rating - MJ
Deep runs as a low seed - MJ

You can’t say LeBron isn’t an elite scorer any longer. LeBron now has scored more points in the post season and on better efficiency than Jordan and on fewer shots. Myth busted.

Lebron isn't an elite scorer because his elite PPG requires the highest time of possession of all time (http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13726581&postcount=6) (most ball-domination ever)

And his elite PPG is still 5+ behind MJ's, like everyone else's in history

You can’t say LeBron needed top tier talent any longer. Many of LeBron’s teammates did horribly both before and after he was around. Myth busted.

"Many" teammates also played worse alongside him, despite being in their prime

Ultimately, Lebron's ball-dominance hinders the ball-movement/teamwork that teammates need to play well, so ready-made superstars are required to have any chance for a contender - I.e. he could never make it with Lowry

What do Jordan fans still have to be proud about?

MJ is the only player with all-time levels of stats, rings, accolades

And he has 6 first option rings, or teoce as much as anyone else

It can’t be his competition any longer. LeBron faced far better competition

It's opinion

The Warriors face the "clippers" of the Finals (bron's teams) every year in the Finals - that's their Finals comp - while the 80's celtics had 5 HOF and beat the best comp ever

The Pistons had 3 HOF plus two 3x all-stars - a full starting 5 of all-star players, with the goat defense - they beat the best comp ever (MJ, bird, magic)

It can’t be his dominant run any longer. LeBron dominated more and longer.
It can’t be his defense any longer. LeBron did more in the postseason (not regular season).

making the Finals < winning the Finals

Also, making the Finals is just winning the conference finals.. that's less than winning the Finals, obviously

Furthermore, Lebron only made the Finals once with a weak team (07') when everyone was doing it too (Dwight, AI, Kidd)... Even though a superstar cast wasn't needed to make the Finals, Lebron failed it in 09/10 and needed to stacked the deck after that to ensure Finals runs from 11-18'..

Jordan fans can’t even be proud of the 6 rings he won. Which is his best championship win? None of them were remarkably great. When did Jordan ever lead his team in defense AND win a FMVP? When did Jordan average a triple double in the Finals? When did Jordan lead everyone in everything? When you start comparing Jordan’s achievements to LeBron’s they pale in comparison. Except for the last one they cling to.

1) FMVP and defensive leader - Jordan held Drexler to 25 on 40% while dropping 36/6/7 on 53%

He also guarded Magic for 14 out of 20 quarters in the 91' Finals, compared to 6 of 20 for Pippen.. this includes the critical Game 3 OT, where Pippen didn't play and MJ locked up Magic...

Jordan held the following players to 35-42% shooting - Isiah, Majerle, Miller, Drexler, Starks, Hornacek... Otoh, pippen was lit up by Xavier McDaniel in 92' ecf, Worthy, Penny, Schrempf and more

2) averaging a triple-double in the Finals - has lebron ever averaged 40 and closed a Finals?

3) led everyone in everything - lebron led the most important category by 2 ppg, while MJ led Pippen by 10-20 in every Finals

Mr Feeny
05-27-2019, 01:28 PM
This message board has well and truly turned to garbage.

TheCorporation
05-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Who exactly did Jordan beat?

Jordan stans wont touch this one :lol

Meawhile us Bron boys can't even decide which of his 3 is the best

LostCause
05-27-2019, 01:48 PM
In 2007 he beat who was put in front of him. He did benefit from playing a lower seed in the 1st round. It's the reward of doing well during the regular season so I cannot hold it against him. Can you?

And the Pistons were a solid team, having won it all just a few years prior in 2004 and making the Finals in 2005.

I'm going to give you major pushback on saying the 2007 Cavs "weren't a bad team" because that's completely false and your NBA license should be suspended for saying that. I've known you to be a better post than this. Was that for shock value?

Good job pretending to respond to his point but skirting around it entirely. The 07 Pistons were without their multiple time DPOY and anchor, Ben Wallace. They also didn’t have their championship coach. Citing what they did in 04 is useless. By your logic, Jordan in 91 beat the showtime lakers. Even though they didn’t have Kareem and Pat Riley, they won it all 3 years prior

Don’t intentionally be obtuse

TheCorporation
05-27-2019, 05:58 PM
What was the best finals team Jordan ever beat?

And how come Jordan fans can't respond to this? Too shook?

3ball
05-27-2019, 06:10 PM

MJ's team was the Warriors of that time, but they faced much better comp than the Warriors, who faced the "Clippers of the Finals" in all their Finals (Lebron's 3/9 teams).. literally the worst Finals comp ever.

bullettooth
05-27-2019, 06:11 PM

Nobody, MJ was the greatest, that's why he won. On the flip side; LeBron has lost 6 times for a reason.

sportjames23
05-27-2019, 09:10 PM
Let me preface this post by stating that this is not a Jordan hate piece so please do your best to not take it as such. Now that I’ve put that out there, let me proceed.

Long before LeBron became dominant, dating back to the end of 1998, Jordan was the supreme ruler of the NBA and very few questioned his achievements. And in 1998, how could you?

-10 scoring titles
-6 FMVPs
-6 rings
-Never had a great scoring second option
-Never lost in the Finals
-Most playoff points scored
-Most playoff game winners

The list goes on. However, around 2007 we saw a very green LeBron James drag a bunch of misfit ragtags to the NBA Finals. We witnessed an elite superstar talent pushing his way through a conference en route to the Finals at a young age with a weak cast, while the aforementioned GOAT (Jordan) had struggled in the 1st round (cue the 1-9 jokes, blah-blah-blah). It was the first time some asked, “Wait, why didn’t Jordan do this?” And in reponse, we heard “SIXXX RINGGGS. NOT CLUTCH. MJ IS THE PLAYOFF RECORD LEADER. PLAYOFF SCORING CHAMP.” Okay, so we let it go.

Then we witnessed LeBron James win 4 MVPs in 5 years and again thought, wow, that is very impressive. We asked again, “Wait, why didn’t Jordan do this?” And all we heard was “SIXXX RINGGGS. NOT CLUTCH. MJ IS THE PLAYOFF RECORD LEADER. PLAYOFF SCORING CHAMP.”

After LeBron continued his playoff success and his historically epic 2016 run, thereby defeating the greatest NBA team ever assembled we asked again, “Wait...why didn’t Jordan do this?” And again we heard “SIXXX RINGGGS. NOT CLUTCH. MJ IS THE PLAYOFF RECORD LEADER. PLAYOFF SCORING CHAMP.”

But then as time and LeBron’s achievements progressed, we started to hear less push back and more goal post moving. LeBron has now passed Michael in nearly everything…

You can’t say LeBron isn’t clutch any longer. LeBron now has more game winners in the post season and on better efficiency than Jordan. Myth busted.

You can’t say LeBron isn’t an elite scorer any longer. LeBron now has scored more points in the post season and on better efficiency than Jordan and on fewer shots. Myth busted.

You can’t say LeBron needed top tier talent any longer. Many of LeBron’s teammates did horribly both before and after he was around. Myth busted.

So, this longish write up boils down to my main point.

What do Jordan fans still have to be proud about?

It can’t be his game winners any longer. LeBron has more.
It can’t be his points scored any longer. LeBron has more.
It can’t be his competition any longer. LeBron faced far better.
It can’t be his advanced metrics. LeBron has more.
It can’t be his dominant run any longer. LeBron dominated more and longer.
It can’t be his defense any longer. LeBron did more in the postseason (not regular season).

Jordan fans can’t even be proud of the 6 rings he won. Which is his best championship win? None of them were remarkably great. When did Jordan ever lead his team in defense AND win a FMVP? When did Jordan average a triple double in the Finals? When did Jordan lead everyone in everything? When you start comparing Jordan’s achievements to LeBron’s they pale in comparison. Except for the last one they cling to.

It’s all they have left to be proud of. It’s all they have left to cling to, because LeBron has done more in every other single basketball facet. This is the reason why Jordan fans cling to 6 rings.

It’s all they have left.

All we have left? If that was all we did have left, it would be enough. But, it’s not.

Behold:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13590845_f496.jpg

Add to the fact that the man has kids buying his shoes well after his retirement. Shoes that are older than the current generation. Shoes that outsell any current athlete on the planet. The man is a billionaire. He has the highest civilian award given to him by President Obama.

You really think Lebron can match that, much less surpass it?

bigkingsfan
05-27-2019, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=sportjames23]All we have left? If that was all we did have left, it would be enough. But, it

3ball
05-27-2019, 09:27 PM
MJ's team was the Warriors of that time, but they faced much better comp than the Warriors, who faced the "Clippers of the Finals" in all their Finals (Lebron's 3/9 teams).. literally the worst Finals comp ever.
Anyone?

Corporation on the run?

Leviathon1121
05-27-2019, 09:42 PM
OP wasting our time writing pro LeBron novels yet in the real world...

https://www.maxim.com/sports/michael-jordan-voted-basketballs-goat-2019-3

Article from March of this year

The people have spoken...:confusedshrug:

http://media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif
Exactly this. We have already gone through this with Kobe stans, they insisted for years that he would be the GOAT, but he simply didn

guy
05-27-2019, 09:58 PM
Clinging? Maybe I haven

TheCorporation
05-27-2019, 10:35 PM
According to you, he did.

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

Bang

TheCorporation
05-27-2019, 10:37 PM
Anyone?

Corporation on the run?

MJ's best competition was "The Clippers" aka 97, 98 Jazz :lol

CP3 > Stockton
Griffin < Malone
Deandre > Ostertag
Crawford > Hornacek

The BEST. MJ. EVER. FACED.

KaBoom cutie pie

Why does MJ have no great Finals wins?

Why does LBJ have 3 great Finals wins?

egokiller
05-27-2019, 11:37 PM

The minute anyone tries to say something pro lebron and negative MJ, the phrase:

"6 finals losses as the man with easier paths that MJ" is mentioned and the room goes all quiet and no one has shit to say because there's nothing left to be said.

It's fvcking hilarious each and every time. :lol

And1AllDay
05-28-2019, 12:41 AM
MJ's best competition was "The Clippers" aka 97, 98 Jazz :lol

CP3 > Stockton
Griffin < Malone
Deandre > Ostertag
Crawford > Hornacek

The BEST. MJ. EVER. FACED.

KaBoom cutie pie

Why does MJ have no great Finals wins?

Why does LBJ have 3 great Finals wins?

2baLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ?

And1AllDay
05-28-2019, 12:59 AM
This is another layer of MJ's last and only achievement to be proud about.

Who did he beat? It's a great question and this is why the fans are not proud of his rings, but since it's ALL they have left to be proud about they have no choice.

Jordan rings are very akin to Durant rings. KD doesn't care about his rings, he isn't proud of them, but his fans sure are. Jordan rings are in the same territory with regard to "Sure we won, but we were heavy favorites and really who cares."

Counter: If Jordan had won during his 1-9 years or even during one of the three years the Pistons eliminated him, this would have boosted his career. For example, if Jordan overcame the Pistons in 1990 ECF this could have changed things. Or the year prior.

:eek: :eek:

bullettooth
05-28-2019, 01:02 AM
The minute anyone tries to say something pro lebron and negative MJ, the phrase:

"6 finals losses as the man with easier paths that MJ" is mentioned and the room goes all quiet and no one has shit to say because there's nothing left to be said.

It's fvcking hilarious each and every time. :lol

https://i.postimg.cc/Zn4pLWTT/stats.gif

And1AllDay
05-28-2019, 01:04 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Zn4pLWTT/stats.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKkcXf7k/Lpolpolplplpl.jpg

bullettooth
05-28-2019, 01:06 AM

Cool.

https://i.postimg.cc/CKpP4KWd/lebron-top-3-finals-losses.gif

And1AllDay
05-28-2019, 01:15 AM
Cool.

https://i.postimg.cc/CKpP4KWd/lebron-top-3-finals-losses.gif

Cool.

SpaceJam2
12-10-2019, 05:02 PM

Ouch

superduper
12-10-2019, 05:03 PM
You know you lost when you have to cling on to random shit like "playoff series wins".

Pathetic as hell :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SpaceJam2
12-10-2019, 05:12 PM
You know you lost when you have to cling on to random shit like "playoff series wins".

Pathetic as hell :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

How did LeBron win 5 more series than Jordan despite both making 13 playoff appearances? LeBron will add to his 35 series wins this year too :(

superduper
12-10-2019, 05:20 PM
How did LeBron win 5 more series than Jordan despite both making 13 playoff appearances? LeBron will add to his 35 series wins this year too :(

Good lord even you must know by now how cringe you are.

egokiller
12-10-2019, 05:31 PM
You wrote all of that and Jordan's still the undisputed GOAT :oldlol:

:roll:

He thinks that the more he posts this shit, the less he'll be feeling that emptiness feeling as a result of not having witnessed MJ. Problem is that shit doesn't work, and the end result is a living a life wondering what it MIGHT have been like to see such GOAT level dominance.

sammichoffate
12-10-2019, 05:54 PM
Wasn't aware that beating up on the worldeater Bobcats while having 3 all-stars is something to be proud of :yaohappy:

knicksman
12-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Wasn't aware that beating up on the worldeater Bobcats while having 3 all-stars is something to be proud of :yaohappy:

Thats expected from guys who settles for garnett rings.

3ball
12-10-2019, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=Rico2016][i]Let me preface this post by stating that this is not a Jordan hate piece so please do your best to not take it as such. Now that I

The Iron Fist
12-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Lebrons five more playoff wins were so good,

They totaled up to 6 finals losses:applause:

sixerfan82
12-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Mj didnt let anyone push his shit in when it counted

SpaceJam2
12-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Mj didnt let anyone push his shit in when it counted

MJ lost in the 1st round three years in a row. He was literally 1 and 9 before Pippen

MJ got his shit pushed in on the REGULAR before Pippen

You new here? Stick around and read. Learn the game :lol

sammichoffate
12-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Thats expected from guys who settles for garnett rings.Rather it be Garnett rings than Bogut, Draymond, Rose, Griffin, and PG rings.

Doomsday Dallas
12-10-2019, 09:45 PM
It's not just 6 rings.... he was out in 93-94, and 98-99

that's two additional supreme Jordan years we missed out on.

What would've happened if he played those two additional years?

He'd most likely be 7-0, 6-2, or maybe even 8-0 in the finals which is miles ahead of 3-6...

if Lebron wins a ring with a Lakers we can start to have the conversation, but as of right now we simply cannot compare Lebron to Jordan, it's just blasphemy.

SpaceJam2
12-10-2019, 09:48 PM
It's not just 6 rings.... he was out in 93-94, and 98-99

that's two additional supreme Jordan years we missed out on.

What would've happened if he played those two additional years?

He'd most likely be 7-0, 6-2, or maybe even 8-0 in the finals which is miles ahead of 3-6...

if Lebron wins a ring with a Lakers we can start to have the conversation, but as of right now we simply cannot compare Lebron to Jordan, it's just blasphemy.

What was MJs best ring?

sixerfan82
12-10-2019, 09:59 PM
MJ lost in the 1st round three years in a row. He was literally 1 and 9 before Pippen

You new here? Stick around and read. Learn the game :lol
Post count suggests im not new, you can even find my creation date. Try harder next time,..no time to read all this trolling, ive got a job. nice try at being tough thoug

Airupthere
12-10-2019, 10:04 PM
Different players, different eras. It

FromDowntown
12-10-2019, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Airupthere]Different players, different eras. It

SpaceJam2
12-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Jordan's skills and athleticism would translate into any era. He cashed in during the era he played in and won 6 for 6.

He cashed in by beating weak opponents. Sure he won a bunch of rings (6) but who did he beat? He is a modern day Bill Russell.

Airupthere
12-10-2019, 10:51 PM
He cashed in by beating weak opponents. Sure he won a bunch of rings (6) but who did he beat? He is a modern day Bill Russell.

Sounds like you

SpaceJam2
12-10-2019, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=Airupthere]Sounds like you

Airupthere
12-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Fair enough, I can sum you up in 2 questions

Where do you rank LeBron and what was MJ's best ring?

I dont know about ranking but I enjoyed the 95-96 season the most. Bulls

3ball
12-11-2019, 01:01 AM

what's worse:

1) getting shit pushed in without Pippen

2 getting shit pushed in with Wade.. and Bosh ... and then with Kyrie/Love

I'll wait for your response

MJ made the playoffs with low seeds/underdogs and lebron only made the playoffs with high seeds/favorites.. that explains the difference in early playoff record

Lebron simply never carried lottery casts to the playoffs - he missed playoffs 3 times with teams that were lottery the prior year (04', 05', 19') - aka couldn't drag lottery casts to low seeds/underdog matchups in 1st Round, and only made playoffs with high seeds and easy 1st round matchups, thus inflating early playoff resume

Duncan21formvp
12-11-2019, 01:45 AM
What about 6 finals MVP's, never losing with HCA and never bringing America bronze medals and not being down at least 3-2 with HCA every year of his career in the playoffs?

Duncan21formvp
12-11-2019, 01:48 AM
If he were soo great how did he lose to Dwight Howard with HCA a guy who is considered a career loser? Or won 2 bronze medals in basketball?

superduper
12-11-2019, 01:49 AM
If he were soo great how did he lose to Dwight Howard with HCA a guy who is considered a career loser? Or won 2 bronze medals in basketball?

LeBronze is honestly a perfect name for that clown :oldlol:

ZenMaster7210
12-11-2019, 02:55 AM
LeBronze is honestly a perfect name for that clown :oldlol:
:applause: :roll:

Gil Renard
12-11-2019, 03:14 AM
What about 6 finals MVP's, never losing with HCA and never bringing America bronze medals and not being down at least 3-2 with HCA every year of his career in the playoffs?

How did Duncan do in the Olympics? He was the leader of the 04 team. Can you remind me how they did?

3ball
12-11-2019, 03:32 AM
:rolleyes:

3ball
12-11-2019, 03:55 AM
Then we witnessed LeBron James win 4 MVPs in 5 years

no MVP's for 6 straight years in his prime (14-19')

that's a joke... no longevity of mvp-caliber performance... :facepalm:

[QUOTE=Rico2016]

After LeBron continued his playoff success and his historically epic 2016 run, thereby defeating the greatest NBA team ever assembled we asked again,