PDA

View Full Version : Which year has been worse for Lebron's freefalling legacy; 2011 or 2019?

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 01:03 PM
Lets recap: 2011.

After running from Cleveland because he got his sh1t pushed in 4 years in a row with Top seeds and as the favorite:

#1: Bran Colludes to form a big 3 in Miami, and join another superstar and FMVP in Wade (in prime), and a Top 5 PF and All-star in Bosh (in prime). The NBA never ever saw anything like it. It was shortcutting to a level no self-respecting all-time great ever took and an instant disqualifier for Top 10.

That year the Heat go on to make Finals in the weakened East. Bran proceeds to perform the biggest choke of a superstar ever in the history of Basketball. From the chosen one, he suddenly became the choken one - the joke of all NBA fans worldwide. Overrated chump as there ever was one.

This happened, after promising "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5...hey... not 6, not 7..." "It's gonna be easy" - that's what we were told as Bran tried to cope with his cowardly decision, trying to compensate for such with dreams of dynasty (which never materialized).

Bran failed so spectacularly bad in the Finals, that he single-handely dragged his team down with performances like scoring 8 pts on 30+ minutes, while being guarded by J.J Berea all series and being torched by bench warmer Jason Terry. He was not only a defensive liability, but also an offensive liability.

2011 was, by all metrics up to this day, the ultimate black mark on his legacy, on any legacy that we've ever seen.

But 2019 says, hold my beer....

After battling through the weak East in 2018, and getting lauded (by the media) for his "herculean" effort, then topping off the season by getting swept by the Golden State Warriors he saw the sign on the door and decided to once again team-hop, this time to the West, in search for greener, and easier pastures.

But it was like every detractor ever predicted. He couldn't hang in the West.

#1: Lebron destroyed the Lakers from the inside out. Bran caused locker room drama, backstabbing his young teammates and in doing so created a TOXIC enviroment. He also talked sh1t and pushed for his coach's firing, LeGMing moves with his posse. On the floor Bran's defense or the non-existantce of it became crystal clear as the low margin for wins and loses is magnified in the West and his overrated impact completely exposed. His poor brand of ball couldn't get it done even vs. bottom feeders out West.

This all netted a quick elimination from the playoff hunt 5 games after the all-star break, but not after he ran his mouth promising early "playoff mode" which simply amounted to a fart in the wind - like his usual promises when he starts to feel the heat around him. The ultimate beta c0ck. So we see striking similarities in 2019 and 2011.

But 2019 wasn't yet done with him and the myths surrounding his fraud legacy. Kawhi Leonard goes out East and in his first year makes the Finals while carrying a bunch of mistifs and chokers that amount to nothing. Easily cruised while in one-leg through the East.... an East that, as Bran himself noted, "loaded up" (aka improved in talent) after he left. Not even an improved East can be compared to the West. The myths that getting to the Finals in the East is a herculean effort is completely destroyed, more so when you consider the fact that Kawhi didn't need Superstars like Wade, and all-stars like Bosh, Kyrie, Love to make it. Bran's achievements are all now put into proper perspective.

The fraud's legacy continues to free-fall, myth after myth dispelled. Lie after lie rebuked. The media marketers don't know what spin to come up next to hide years of milking propaganda as the sheep start to wake up.

Anyway, has 2019 been worse to Bran's legacy? Discuss.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2019, 01:08 PM
thats a lot of effort you put into this on this lovely Sunday

And1AllDay
05-26-2019, 01:11 PM

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 01:12 PM
Thank you for dropping by. I knew you had to... soon your fellow mates will join as well.

BTW it didn't escape me that you were furiously farting threads all throughout the day, even after midnight yesterday while no one gave a flying fvck. I gave you room to spill your filth before I came down with the inevitable.

bullettooth

TIL Wheels has dementia.

Nowoco
Definitely 2019. 2011 was awful of course but he bounced back in the years that followed.

But failing to make the playoffs in his first season in the west just proves that all the people who said his cakewalks tarnish his finals streak correct. He had his first real testing RS and failed miserably.

And the talk in the last few months has been who is the best player in the league and no-one mentions his name anymore.

jstern
05-26-2019, 01:19 PM
I chose both.

I think 2011 was so horrific that it will take a while for people to realize just how bad 2019 was for Lebron's legacy. 2019 says hold my beer. You explained it well. I think as time passes by people will remember 2011 more, because it's much easier to comprehend. 2019 has a lot of different hooks to it. From the toxicity, to the playoff mode activated, the shove, missing the playoff in the West after 8 Finals in probably the weakest conference in sports history. That almost negates his accomplishments in the East. But overall, they were both as bad. Still first ballot hall of famer.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2019, 01:20 PM
I chose both.

I think 2011 was so horrific that it will take a while for people to realize just how bad 2019 was for Lebron's legacy. 2019 says hold my beer. You explained it well. I think as time passes by people will remember 2011 more, because it's much easier to comprehend. 2019 has a lot of different hooks to it. From the toxicity, to the playoff mode activated, the shove, missing the playoff in the West after 8 Finals in probably the weakest conference in sports history. That almost negates his accomplishments in the East. But overall, they were both as bad. Still first ballot hall of famer.

the what? :oldlol:

Manny98
05-26-2019, 01:22 PM
Nikka wrote a whole essay :oldlol:

Ain't no one reading that gibberish

And1AllDay
05-26-2019, 01:27 PM
Nikka wrote a whole essay :oldlol:

Ain't no one reading that gibberish

:oldlol: :roll: :cheers:

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 01:28 PM
For the mentally challenged like yourself there is always the simple poll.

But we jest, we know you read it all.... and the only thing your peanut of brain can come up with is a quick ad-hominem.

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 01:29 PM
I chose both.

I think his injury free runs are of note... the only thing of note. But then again he didn't have to grind and sweat tears in a meat grinder like he would have out West (which takes a physical toll). 2019 has been devastating for his legacy for those that pay attention.

Objectivity
05-26-2019, 01:36 PM
Both are so bad i really cant decide which one is worse :roll:

SouBeachTalents
05-26-2019, 01:39 PM
2011 is legitimately the worst on the court result that could happen for a professional athlete. One so bad that even 50 years from now people will look back at it and see how terrible it was. Imo it's incapable of being surpassed

jstern
05-26-2019, 01:45 PM
the what? :oldlol:
Sorry, I should had said the push. I was referring to this https://youtu.be/imQyd09A9P0?t=9 :lol

I think his injury free runs are of note... the only thing of note. But then again he didn't have to grind and sweat tears in a meat grinder like he would have out West (which takes a physical toll). 2019 has been devastating for his legacy for those that pay attention.

That's another great point. The easier path, playing mostly Eastern conference teams during the regular season, and then in the playoffs made it much easier on his body. More rest, less wear and tear.

It's another thing that 2019 exposed, but that will probably get over looked because it's just one thing in the pile.

There's just so much going for 2019. Too much for the average person and even people who follow it every day to take it in as a whole. Compared to the much simpler 2011 where the chosen one turned into the frozen one. That's about as much a person has to know about 2011.

2019 might just be worst than 2011.

superduper
05-26-2019, 01:47 PM
Does anybody have some moar halp :(

Objectivity
05-26-2019, 01:47 PM
Does anybody have some moar halp :(

:(

bullettooth
05-26-2019, 01:50 PM
:oldlol: :roll: :cheers:

Are you gonna vote in the poll?

Vino24
05-26-2019, 02:04 PM
LeBron isn

FKAri
05-26-2019, 02:06 PM
Yes let's talk more about Lebron James!

:bowdown:

ImKobe
05-26-2019, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=Vino24]LeBron isn

Dray n Klay
05-26-2019, 02:12 PM
Lakers added Lebron, Rondo, Chandler, Stephenson & McGee to the roster and went from a 35-win team to a 37-win team :roll: :roll: :roll:

that "IMPACT"

Lakers added Kobe, Dwight Howard, Nash, Gasol and went from 57 wins down to 45 wins in a season :roll:

ImKobe
05-26-2019, 02:17 PM
Lakers added Kobe, Dwight Howard, Nash, Gasol and went from 57 wins down to 45 wins in a season :roll:

:mad: Kobe KOBE KOBE KOBE :mad:

bigkingsfan
05-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Adding two all stars from the previous year. 12 less wins and one blown achilles. :roll:

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 02:30 PM
It didn't took long for the seething tards to bring up Kobe... in a year he actually got his team to the playoffs...:roll: :roll:

Vino24
05-26-2019, 02:31 PM
2016 was worse

SpaceJam2
05-26-2019, 02:39 PM
Adding two all stars from the previous year. 12 less wins and one blown achilles. :roll:

Close er up bois we're done here

tpols
05-26-2019, 02:41 PM
probably this year tbh...

beyond validated all the criticisms..

the conference disparity, the lack of fit with anything but spot up shooters, the poor leadership and intangibles with a young talented team.

All around L.

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 02:44 PM
11 posts from LeTards and their associated alts, and not one about the topic at hand... but but Kobe... but but OP.... :roll: :roll:

At least SouthBeachTalents kept it real...

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 02:45 PM

the conference disparity, the lack of fit with anything but spot up shooters, the poor leadership and intangibles with a young talented team.

All around L.

I don't think even with his dream line ups he would be able to go through the West given his complete non-existant defense these days.

All around L indeed. Still busy recruiting in hopes to go out at least making the playoffs...

SpaceJam2
05-26-2019, 02:53 PM
Reminder for those with Goldfish memory

https://i.postimg.cc/NMpJNLp7/Screenshot-20190526-170615.jpg

How are you supposed to make the playoffs when you have a season ending injury and your team goes 5-12 without you

bullettooth
05-26-2019, 02:55 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Zn4pLWTT/stats.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/327xXQwtLD5lPShf2R/source.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0KIc7wHAxJMBV5pBp/giphy.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/k5XJ92Lg/jabroni-lames-defense.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/9QLYMQXK/lebron-cry.gif

egokiller
05-26-2019, 02:56 PM
OP rubbing salt in the wounds of every lestan on here.

The tears just keep coming. :lol

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 03:55 PM
If only they came to terms with reality... but they continue to chose to live in their own little world.

RealSkipBayless
05-26-2019, 04:34 PM
2011 was embarrassing and the biggest chokejob we have ever seen. This is very much true and it's a shame he cost Wade a FMVP.

Though 2019 just exposed everything the media tried to cover up.. We know he is a toxic teammate. There are the social media posts and interviews of him blaming teammates. We've seen outbursts of him demanding more help, "needing a playmaker" and being "top heavy as ****". (Charles Barkley claimed that Lebron doesn't want to compete following that statement)
What did he do this year? Disrupt the locker room and turn everyone against him as his colluding tenancies got the best of him as he tried to ship out the young guns.. Would leave guys wide open on defense and then throw up his hands and start blaming teammates for his mistake. It got to a point where there needed to be players only meeting to discuss his negative body language.

What else does the media spin? His "accomplishments" We can see this year that unless he has luxury taxed loaded roster that he is helpless. He makes no one better besides catch and shoot vets. He had a very easy time in the east. No all-nba players or 50+ win teams to face as he took his stacked rosters and steamrolled. Is it a coincidence that once he faced a west team that he got destroyed 6 out of 9 times? Could not even make the playoffs in the west.

Not to mention we can also see how obsessed with stats he is (if it wasn't already obvious) We saw this season him getting blown out by the tanking Memphis Grizzlies and shortly go on instagram to celebrate being top 10 in assists or some shit. Keep in mind the Lakers are fighting for a playoff spot and we can see where his priorities lie.

The best the media can do at this point is spin the stat argument for him. He is a career loser and 2019 cemented it.

PickernRoller
05-26-2019, 10:07 PM
2011 was embarrassing and the biggest chokejob we have ever seen. This is very much true and it's a shame he cost Wade a FMVP.

Though 2019 just exposed everything the media tried to cover up.. We know he is a toxic teammate. There are the social media posts and interviews of him blaming teammates. We've seen outbursts of him demanding more help, "needing a playmaker" and being "top heavy as ****". (Charles Barkley claimed that Lebron doesn't want to compete following that statement)
What did he do this year? Disrupt the locker room and turn everyone against him as his colluding tenancies got the best of him as he tried to ship out the young guns.. Would leave guys wide open on defense and then throw up his hands and start blaming teammates for his mistake. It got to a point where there needed to be players only meeting to discuss his negative body language.

What else does the media spin? His "accomplishments" We can see this year that unless he has luxury taxed loaded roster that he is helpless. He makes no one better besides catch and shoot vets. He had a very easy time in the east. No all-nba players or 50+ win teams to face as he took his stacked rosters and steamrolled. Is it a coincidence that once he faced a west team that he got destroyed 6 out of 9 times? Could not even make the playoffs in the west.

Not to mention we can also see how obsessed with stats he is (if it wasn't already obvious) We saw this season him getting blown out by the tanking Memphis Grizzlies and shortly go on instagram to celebrate being top 10 in assists or some shit. Keep in mind the Lakers are fighting for a playoff spot and we can see where his priorities lie.

The best the media can do at this point is spin the stat argument for him. He is a career loser and 2019 cemented it.

It was cemented in my book after 2011. Don't know why people gave him a pass after 2012. I guess they just wanted to be "fair"... more like predisposed to root for a loser getting bullied to death when he finally wins something. Ohh well... the years haven't been kind...

SamuraiSWISH
05-27-2019, 12:10 AM

2019 was just a clarification of what we already knew but needed tangible proof for ... IE:

East was whack
West was better

8 straight Finals with a stacked cast of 2 perennial all stars by his side is nothing to write home about. At face value it’s participatory award. With 2019 as clarification it’s definitely not even all that impressive.

Leonard in a season where the east was the best it’s been since 2011 beat a 60+ win team with the MVP on it to go to the Finals. With no other perennial all star and his next best player being choker Kyle Lowry.

Dray n Klay
05-27-2019, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]2011.

2019 was just a clarification of what we already knew but needed tangible proof for ... IE:

East was whack
West was better

8 straight Finals with a stacked cast of 2 perennial all stars by his side is nothing to write home about. At face value it

RealSkipBayless
05-27-2019, 12:27 AM
Who were the 2x all stars in 2007, 2015, 2016, and 2018?

Big Z, Dwayne Wade, Kyrie Irving, Derrick Rose (former MVP), Kyle Korver, Mo Williams, Kevin Love, Isaiah Thomas

jstern
05-27-2019, 01:15 AM
Reminder for those with Goldfish memory

https://i.postimg.cc/NMpJNLp7/Screenshot-20190526-170615.jpg

How are you supposed to make the playoffs when you have a season ending injury and your team goes 5-12 without you

The stans must be jealous of this woman right here. She got to examine Lebron's groin.

red1
05-27-2019, 01:18 AM
op is just absolutely obsessed with his man-crush lbj.

get a grip dude sheesh. acting like a teenage girl.

Smoke117
05-27-2019, 03:33 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/rDEU1SDmzbFza/giphy.gif

Gileraracer
05-27-2019, 03:43 AM
2011 was bad. After that epic choke job it was clear that he will never enter top 10.

2019 is worse. After that season, everything he achieved in the east (3* rings) is meaningless.

PickernRoller
05-27-2019, 10:46 AM
The stans must be jealous of this woman right here. She got to examine Lebron's groin.

The Lethicc bois are probably jelly that's true... :roll: :roll:

Kinda funny they have settled on the injury excuse after trying every other narrative in the book. I can tell you it wasn't their first choice.

BigShotBob
05-27-2019, 10:53 AM
I don't dislike Lebron or anything but I think 2011 is what puts everything else that he does in context, including 2019.

Without 2011 none of his failures or shortcoming would have a reference point. It encapsulates everything wrong with not only his game, but his demeanor, leadership, and so on.

paksat
05-27-2019, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Vino24]LeBron isn

PickernRoller
05-27-2019, 11:19 AM
You have to forgive them. They're trying to come up with any excuse and putting em' out there to see if its sticks and gains steam.

Kobe with a much older cast that was banged up just as much got his team to the playoffs. Hec, Bran had two guys (Kuzma and Ingram) averaging what broken-back Dwight did in 2013.

And that's just another angle, to go along with yours, and many others.

You can't savor quality tears like this.... desperation brings out the best... :roll: :roll:

TheMan
05-28-2019, 01:30 PM
I just read through this thread....comedic gold, Jerry! :cheers:

:applause:

Oh and my vote goes to 2019...we all said LeFraud doesn't make 8 straight Finals in an actual legit conference and wham, we were proven right.

sportjames23
05-28-2019, 01:55 PM
Both are so bad i really cant decide which one is worse :roll:

Same here, bruh. :oldlol:

sportjames23
05-28-2019, 01:57 PM
bahahahahahahaha

this guy was like basically the best player in the world to most before this season

so the current GOAT who "mauled" the east, goes out west and.....................

oh but ye sure we can say he got "old" in a 5-6 month span, sure if that covers up the boo boo with a band aid mommy will give you one

You have to forgive them. They're trying to come up with any excuse and putting em' out there to see if its sticks and gains steam.

Kobe with a much older cast that was banged up just as much got his team to the playoffs. Hec, Bran had two guys (Kuzma and Ingram) averaging what broken-back Dwight did in 2013.

And that's just another angle, to go along with yours, and many others.

You can't savor quality tears like this.... desperation brings out the best... :roll: :roll:

They REEK of desperation. Said it before, and I'll say it again, we got them on the run, boys. :cheers:

Mr. Jabbar
05-28-2019, 04:17 PM
hands down one of the best posts in recent memory.

Legacy destroyed.

paksat
05-28-2019, 04:38 PM
2011 would never be eclipsed in terms of the so called best in the league falling flat on his face

the guy straight up shriveled up because he realized that without the ball in his hand 24/7, he is straight up lost on how to play basketball

shriveled up nut sack as well, never in my life would I think to see a super star be so scared of the moment

I mean he was a proven super star, it wasn't like he had it in his mind he COULD BE one and then had to go out and prove it.

dude put himself out there with his not 1 not 2 3 4 5 67909870979870 claim

when push came to shove, terry and jj were salivating at the mouth

2019 just reinforced what most true hoopers have known all along. You take a new york yankees salary type of roster away, You take the greatest shooters of all time away, you take 2 of the greatest slashers in history ( prime wade and prime kyrie ) and you now see how limited he really is

if the refs ever stop protecting him, it's gonna get a lot lot worse

Vino24
05-28-2019, 04:42 PM
thoughts on 2016?

bullettooth
05-28-2019, 05:19 PM
thoughts on 2016?

https://d29fhpw069ctt2.cloudfront.net/icon/image/39225/preview.png

PickernRoller
06-02-2019, 03:07 PM
if the refs ever stop protecting him, it's gonna get a lot lot worse

If you take away his drive to the basket - easy contact foul game he's done.

3ball
06-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Lets recap: 2011.

After running from Cleveland because he got his sh1t pushed in 4 years in a row with Top seeds and as the favorite:

#1: Bran Colludes to form a big 3 in Miami, and join another superstar and FMVP in Wade (in prime), and a Top 5 PF and All-star in Bosh (in prime). The NBA never ever saw anything like it. It was shortcutting to a level no self-respecting all-time great ever took and an instant disqualifier for Top 10.

That year the Heat go on to make Finals in the weakened East. Bran proceeds to perform the biggest choke of a superstar ever in the history of Basketball. From the chosen one, he suddenly became the choken one - the joke of all NBA fans worldwide. Overrated chump as there ever was one.

This happened, after promising "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5...hey... not 6, not 7..." "It's gonna be easy" - that's what we were told as Bran tried to cope with his cowardly decision, trying to compensate for such with dreams of dynasty (which never materialized).

Bran failed so spectacularly bad in the Finals, that he single-handely dragged his team down with performances like scoring 8 pts on 30+ minutes, while being guarded by J.J Berea all series and being torched by bench warmer Jason Terry. He was not only a defensive liability, but also an offensive liability.

2011 was, by all metrics up to this day, the ultimate black mark on his legacy, on any legacy that we've ever seen.

But 2019 says, hold my beer....

After battling through the weak East in 2018, and getting lauded (by the media) for his "herculean" effort, then topping off the season by getting swept by the Golden State Warriors he saw the sign on the door and decided to once again team-hop, this time to the West, in search for greener, and easier pastures.

But it was like every detractor ever predicted. He couldn't hang in the West.

#1: Lebron destroyed the Lakers from the inside out. Bran caused locker room drama, backstabbing his young teammates and in doing so created a TOXIC enviroment. He also talked sh1t and pushed for his coach's firing, LeGMing moves with his posse. On the floor Bran's defense or the non-existantce of it became crystal clear as the low margin for wins and loses is magnified in the West and his overrated impact completely exposed. His poor brand of ball couldn't get it done even vs. bottom feeders out West.

This all netted a quick elimination from the playoff hunt 5 games after the all-star break, but not after he ran his mouth promising early "playoff mode" which simply amounted to a fart in the wind - like his usual promises when he starts to feel the heat around him. The ultimate beta c0ck. So we see striking similarities in 2019 and 2011.

But 2019 wasn't yet done with him and the myths surrounding his fraud legacy. Kawhi Leonard goes out East and in his first year makes the Finals while carrying a bunch of mistifs and chokers that amount to nothing. Easily cruised while in one-leg through the East.... an East that, as Bran himself noted, "loaded up" (aka improved in talent) after he left. Not even an improved East can be compared to the West. The myths that getting to the Finals in the East is a herculean effort is completely destroyed, more so when you consider the fact that Kawhi didn't need Superstars like Wade, and all-stars like Bosh, Kyrie, Love to make it. Bran's achievements are all now put into proper perspective.

The fraud's legacy continues to free-fall, myth after myth dispelled. Lie after lie rebuked. The media marketers don't know what spin to come up next to hide years of milking propaganda as the sheep start to wake up.

Anyway, has 2019 been worse to Bran's legacy? Discuss.
Spectacular. Read every word and enjoyed.

aj1987
06-03-2019, 02:01 AM
If you take away his drive to the basket - easy contact foul game he's done.
Still would retire as a top 3 GOAT with hundreds of millions, while you're melting down over a grown man making millions playing a sport, on a message board with dozens of alts, hundreds of thousands of posts, years of life wasted. :oldlol:

Proctor
06-03-2019, 02:09 AM
Still would retire as a top 3 GOAT with hundreds of millions, while you're melting down over a grown man making millions playing a sport, on a message board with dozens of alts, hundreds of thousands of posts, years of life wasted. :oldlol:
He has 9,600 posts since Feb 2012...you have 21,500 since April 2013. :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l36kU80xPf0ojG0Erg/giphy.gif

aj1987
06-03-2019, 02:11 AM
He has 9,600 posts since Feb 2012...you have 21,500 since April 2013. :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l36kU80xPf0ojG0Erg/giphy.gif
I have a single account and I'm not a coward like you ******s to hide behind alts. :cheers:

It's cute that you're sticking up for your boyfriend though.

PickernRoller
06-03-2019, 05:31 PM
AJ with the glorious melt...

Who are my alts again Pramesh?

PickernRoller
06-05-2019, 09:37 PM
2019 is worse. After that season, everything he achieved in the east (3* rings) is meaningless.

ISH feeling that way looking at the vote spread for the "both option".

Duncan21formvp
06-05-2019, 11:56 PM
2011 easily.

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 12:34 AM

All around L.

This. Couldn't make the playoffs in the West and ducked some crucial games against talented teams. Came back and lost against Hawks, Grizzlies, and Knicks :lol

34-24 Footwork
06-06-2019, 12:35 AM
5-star thread OP. Thanks for blessing us once again :cheers:

dazzer87
06-06-2019, 12:37 AM
2011 and its not even close....Biggest meltdown on the biggest stage in the nba in his prime....

aj1987
06-14-2019, 03:54 PM
Can't believe that Brick turds are melting 8 years after LeBron kicked their idol out of the top 10.

PickernRoller
09-07-2019, 11:28 AM
2020 has a real chance... playing with a Top 5 player next to him? Kawhi next door? A lot to prove...:eek:

Gus Hemmingway
11-21-2020, 07:26 PM
2020 has a real chance... playing with a Top 5 player next to him? Kawhi next door? A lot to prove...:eek:

:roll:

Stanley Kobrick
11-21-2020, 07:29 PM
:roll:
:milton