PDA

View Full Version : Leonard making the finals would be better than ANYTHING Bran ever did in the east...

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:05 PM
EASILY.

Philly and the Bucks are better than ANY team Bran beat to get to the finals.

And Kawhi is doing it without a second superstar level talent.

:applause:

RRR3
05-23-2019, 11:06 PM
Bran bran bran

bullettooth
Kawhi proving to be the greatest player since Kobe Bryant.

Dray n Klay
Kawhi joined a #1 seed in the East.

LeBron was making Finals joining a 47 win Heat team and 33 win Cavs team

Imagine LeBron joined the Warriors in the offseason and people were applauding him making the Finals this year

FKAri
05-23-2019, 11:07 PM
Didn't Lebron also make it to the finals from the East?

red1
**** off OP.

NBASTATMAN
GET OFF HIS NUTS.

KAWHI IS PLAYING LIKE KOBE FANS WISHED KOBE PLAYED.. STRAIGHT FROM ESPN BIATCHES.. :roll:

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:08 PM

Imagine LeBron joined the Warriors in the offseason and people were applauding him making the Finals this year

Leonard didn't join anyone; he was traded.

And traded for their best player.

Shogon
LeBron playing in East... "The East is a joke. Weakest conference in the history of the NBA."

*literally one offseason passes*

LeBron playing in West... "Kawhi is so impressive for winning the East. Ran that ultra hard gauntlet."

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Kawhi's first year out east = finals appearance.

LeBron's first year out west...well...ummm...guys? Guys?!?!?!!!?

Really though. Kawhi gotta close the deal in Toronto; bring that ish home!

Mr. Jabbar
As a member of the lebronian church this thread was hard to digest, each word felt like punch to the guts. But YES, i have to agree

stalkerforlife
**** off OP.

Fakest dude on this board.

Bransvestites are pathological liars.

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:10 PM
LeBron playing in East... "The East is a joke. Weakest conference in the history of the NBA."

*literally one offseason passes*

LeBron playing in West... "Kawhi is so impressive for winning the East. Ran that ultra hard gauntlet."

So now you're denying the east is far better RIGHT NOW than at any moment Bran was there?

Damn, I thought you used logic.

Sad.

3ball
05-23-2019, 11:11 PM
Agreed.. :applause:

Beating a young, 60-win team > old 53-win team

Or beating a team with 4 perennial all-stars

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:11 PM
Didn't Lebron also make it to the finals from the East?

Never once beat a team as good as Philly, the Bucks, or Toronto.

Dray n Klay
05-23-2019, 11:12 PM

The 60 win Hawks in 2015 were better than all of them

Shogon
So now you're denying the east is far better RIGHT NOW than at any moment Bran was there?

Damn, I thought you used logic.

Sad.

Yes, I am denying it.

The Raptors are the same old Raptors. A good regular season team overall with an upgraded superstar that won't get it done in the Finals, if they win this series.

The Bucks are led by a kid that is still figuring himself out despite the fact that he's going to win MVP.

The Celtics were in complete meltdown mode all year long.

Philadelphia's two stars are the exact same guys they were last year, and Jimmy Butler is one of the five most overrated players in the league. Tobias Harris is lol.

The East is marginally better than last year. MARGINALLY.

stalkerforlife

:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
05-23-2019, 11:14 PM

roy hibbert pacers say hi

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PersonalCrispArrowworm-max-1mb.gif

Dray n Klay
05-23-2019, 11:14 PM

The truth hurts

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:15 PM
Yes, I am denying it.

The Raptors are the same old Raptors. A good regular season team overall with an upgraded superstar that won't get it done in the Finals, if they win this series.

The Bucks are led by a kid that is still figuring himself out despite the fact that he's going to win MVP.

The Celtics were in complete meltdown mode all year long.

Philadelphia's two stars are the exact same guys they were last year, and Jimmy Butler is one of the five most overrated players in the league. Tobias Harris is lol.

The East is marginally better than last year. MARGINALLY.

You're a f ucking liar.

The Raps added the best player alive, Gasol, and Siakam is a future all-star.

Philly added Butler and Harris to a two all-star team.

Giannis is now the MVP and has an all-star in Middleton and one of the best defenders alive in Brogdon.

Grow up, kid.

DoctorP
05-23-2019, 11:15 PM
king bran

E_Stamkos
05-23-2019, 11:16 PM
Kawhi is a basketball God.

Such a joy watching this dude shoot this orange ball.

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:16 PM

:lol

RRR3
05-23-2019, 11:17 PM
You’re beyond obsessed with LeBron.

Seek help.

3ball
05-23-2019, 11:17 PM
EASILY.

Philly and the Bucks are better than ANY team Bran beat to get to the finals.

And Kawhi is doing it without a second superstar level talent.

:applause:
The East doesn't needed a superstar teammate to make the Finals - AI/Kidd/Dwight made it from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'

The period in the middle (11-18') is when lebron teamed up with superstars to gain an unfair advantage and ensure Finals runs..

Ultimately, lebron only took a non-star cast to the Finals once (07') when everyone else was doing it (Dwight, Kidd, AI).. So his exposure in the West this year should've been expected

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 11:19 PM
The East doesn't needed a superstar teammate to make the Finals - AI/Kidd/Dwight made it from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'

The period in the middle (11-18') is when lebron teamed up with superstars to gain an unfair advantage and ensure Finals runs..

Ultimately, lebron only took a non-star cast to the Finals once (07') when everyone else was doing it (Dwight, Kidd, AI).. So his exposure in the West this year should've been expected

Kawhi joined the 1 seed from the East last year...meanwhile Lebron joined what like the 11th seed from the West last year?

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:20 PM
Agreed.. :applause:

Beating a young, 60-win team > old 53-win team

Or beating a team with 4 perennial all-stars

BEATING A 73 WIN TEAM IS THE GOAT ACHIEVEMENT.. THANK YOU 3BALL..

LEGOAT :bowdown:

Shogon
05-23-2019, 11:20 PM
You're a f ucking liar.

The Raps added the best player alive, Gasol, and Siakam is a future all-star.

Philly added Butler and Harris to a two all-star team.

Giannis is now the MVP and has an all-star in Middleton and one of the best defenders alive in Brogdon.

Grow up, kid.

Gasol is trash now. Siakam has gotten significantly better, I'll give you that. And Curry > Kawhi and he will prove it should they meet in the Finals. Raptors did upgrade, I'll concede that.

Butler & Harris are overrated trash. Philadelphia was no better than last year. Not really. That's a wash.

The Bucks did get a lot better, but then again... the Cavs completely fell off the map. So overall that's a wash.

Boston got significantly worse because of Kyrie's consistent PMS.

You're clearly overlooking the fact that the Cavs are now complete and utter trash when you're looking at the entire East. It's basically the same conference with a slightly upgraded Toronto team.

E_Stamkos
05-23-2019, 11:21 PM

:lol

I lol'd

3ball
05-23-2019, 11:23 PM
Kawhi joined the 1 seed from the East last year...meanwhile Lebron joined what like the 11th seed from the West last year?
The raptors minus DeRozan aren't the 1 seed

Kawhi took a raptor cast that lost in the 2nd Round to the Finals... Hmmm.. sounds like MJ

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 11:26 PM
The raptors minus DeRozan aren't the 1 seed

Kawhi took a raptor cast that lost in the 2nd Round to the Finals... Hmmm.. sounds like MJ

The 1 seed lost to Lebron last year in a sweep? Wow that Lebron guy is pretty good.

3ball, remind me why Kawhi completely quit on his team last year and refused to play? Then demanded a trade?

3ball
05-23-2019, 11:27 PM
The 1 seed lost to Lebron last year in a sweep? Wow that Lebron guy is pretty good.
Nah, he simply had a superstar teammate in a conference that didn't require one to make the Finals

AI/Kidd/Dwight made it without a superstar from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 11:30 PM
Nah, he simply had a superstar teammate in a conference that didn't require one to make the Finals

You forgot that the East doesn't needed a superstar teammate to make the Finals - AI/Kidd/Dwight made it from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'

So Lebron swept the one seed last year, the "favorites". And now you are commending a guy, Kawhi, who completely quit on his team last year an refused to play when he was healthy and then demanded a trade.

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:30 PM

AI/Kidd/Dwight made it from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'

Besides MIAMI when did Lebron play with a superstar teammate ?

Kyrie isnt a superstar.. He is a very good offensive player but he isnt a superstar.. Not yet at least.. He has to play great in the playoffs without BRON to be a superstar..

StrongLurk
05-23-2019, 11:32 PM

Kyrie isnt a superstar.. He is a very good offensive player but he isnt a superstar.. Not yet at least.. He has to play great in the playoffs without BRON to be a superstar..

Remember last year, 2018, all the superstar players the Cavs had? Remember?

red1
05-23-2019, 11:39 PM

shut up bitch.

bran bran bran bran bran bran bran - you paying attention son? bran is the king of westeros and bron was the king of the NBA :eek:

SpaceJam2
05-23-2019, 11:40 PM
Yep if he makes it to the Finals this year just 7 more, he is getting close :cheers:

https://i.postimg.cc/wj650XHS/1557790886267.jpg

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:41 PM

And this is how disingenuous Bransvestites are.

But I want my topic and opinion at the top, so feel free. :cheers:

SpaceJam2
05-23-2019, 11:42 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/KYG6rwyK/red1sockaway.png

NBASTATMAN
05-23-2019, 11:46 PM
Remember last year, 2018, all the superstar players the Cavs had? Remember?

LEBRON won with a garbage squad that couldnt even win 20 games this season..

KAWHI's teammates went 17-5 when he didnt play.. KAWHI is an amazing player..

But IMAGINE LEBRON playing on a team that could go 17-5 without HIM.

IT WOULD BE OVER FOR THE LEAGUE.. OVER :applause:

3ball
05-23-2019, 11:47 PM

Love was a dominant superstar before joining Lebron - All-NBA and top 3 in PER, BPM, VORP, and WS - he was a comparable star to AD right now

It's unfortunate because he was a dominant star, but everyone thinks he can't play now after playing with Bron

And Kyrie is obviously a star - seriously, how the hell did lebron win only 51 games with kyrie and Love in 2017? He was a big underdog with these guys instead of 60+ wins and favorite status like Kawhi's Spurs at that time

Btw, Lebron had a TON of other guys like Rodney Hood, Derrick Rose, Wade, Crowder, IT, Korver, and many more... he butchered most of these guys because his ball-domination is a horrible way to play - but his superstar teammates and weak conference allowed Finals runs so no one cared or noticed that lebron plays like harden/westbrook

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:48 PM
Gasol is trash now. Siakam has gotten significantly better, I'll give you that. And Curry > Kawhi and he will prove it should they meet in the Finals. Raptors did upgrade, I'll concede that.

Butler & Harris are overrated trash. Philadelphia was no better than last year. Not really. That's a wash.

The Bucks did get a lot better, but then again... the Cavs completely fell off the map. So overall that's a wash.

Boston got significantly worse because of Kyrie's consistent PMS.

You're clearly overlooking the fact that the Cavs are now complete and utter trash when you're looking at the entire East. It's basically the same conference with a slightly upgraded Toronto team.

I swear on my life that I didn't read past that first sentence.

Gasol's defense on Embiid is one of the main reasons they're in the CF.

And he continues to be great defensively and spread the floor.

You troll because the reality doesn't suit your desires.

I tell the truth, regardless.

red1
05-23-2019, 11:48 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/KYG6rwyK/red1sockaway.png
thanks - very accurate photo.

sucker punch to the back of the head is my favorite way of winning an argument

red1
05-23-2019, 11:50 PM
I swear on my life that I didn't read past that first sentence.

Gasol's defense on Embiid is one of the main reasons they're in the CF.

And he continues to be great defensively and spread the floor.

You troll because the reality doesn't suit your desires.

I tell the truth, regardless.
gasol is a high IQ player with size and great passing - his offense has been trash unfortunately.

stalkerforlife

Aaaaand another one.

SpaceJam2
LEBRON won with a garbage squad that couldnt even win 20 games this season..

KAWHI's teammates went 17-5 when he didnt play.. KAWHI is an amazing player..

But IMAGINE LEBRON playing on a team that could go 17-5 without HIM.

IT WOULD BE OVER FOR THE LEAGUE.. OVER :applause:

100%

SpaceJam2
05-23-2019, 11:51 PM
Yep if he makes it to the Finals this year just 7 more, he is getting close :cheers:

warriorfan
05-23-2019, 11:52 PM

Sup IncelJam. How

stalkerforlife
05-23-2019, 11:52 PM
gasol is a high IQ player with size and great passing - his offense has been trash unfortunately.

Your opinions are worthless because you're a fake Raptors fan due to your shame of being a Bransvestite.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-23-2019, 11:53 PM
First it was Kobe. Then Curry. Then Durant.

Now the quiet superstar - Kawhi's next on the Bron fam hit list.

Tread lightly, Toronto :lol

aj1987
05-23-2019, 11:54 PM
Love was a dominant superstar before joining Lebron - All-NBA and top 3 in PER, BPM, VORP, and WS - he was a comparable star to AD right now

It's unfortunate because he was a dominant star, but everyone thinks he can't play now after playing with Bron

And Kyrie is obviously a star - seriously, how the hell did lebron win only 51 games with kyrie and Love in 2017? He was a big underdog with these guys instead of 60+ wins and favorite status like Kawhi's Spurs at that time

Btw, Lebron had a TON of other guys like Rodney Hood, Derrick Rose, Wade, Crowder, IT, Korver, and many more... he butchered most of these guys because his ball-domination is a horrible way to play - but his superstar teammates and weak conference allowed Finals runs so no one cared or noticed that lebron plays like harden/westbrook
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Time to jump off a cliff, you boxscore watching retard.

dazzer87
05-23-2019, 11:54 PM
fvk around and play 70% of the games and one game away from making the finals......East bball........:lol

red1
05-23-2019, 11:56 PM
Your opinions are worthless because you're a fake Raptors fan due to your shame of being a Bransvestite.
you're an idiot. literally wrong about every single thing that you post about. :facepalm

son I was collecting damon stoudamire raptors stickers and swag from kellog boxes - cereals that I don't even eat during the mid late 90's. I remember when dell curry was the only curry draining threes in the NBA.

and yes - lebron is better than kobe. just get over it.

G0ATbe
05-23-2019, 11:56 PM
As others have said,Lebron brought the worst team in the league to the finals. Kawhi got transfered to the best East team

3ball
05-23-2019, 11:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Love was a dominant star

Ur denying common knowledge fact

He was comparable star to AD in 2014, but Lebron ruined his rep

This is historical fact.. superstar pre-lebron, garbage after... :confusedshrug:

SpaceJam2
05-23-2019, 11:58 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Sup IncelJam. How

SpaceJam2
05-23-2019, 11:59 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

2ball hasn't watched an NBA game since '98 but he thinks he knows more than others because he scoured bball ref for the lastest $tats. The dude is a big time fraud.

Mr. Jabbar
05-24-2019, 12:00 AM
good lord this thread is already a classic! bran stans are FUMING in ways that shouldn't be even possible

warriorfan
05-24-2019, 12:01 AM
good lord this thread is already a classic! bran stans are FUMING in ways that shouldn't be even possible

Hung post

+1

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:01 AM

I flash the light on their hero and they start scattering like cockroaches.

Mr. Jabbar
05-24-2019, 12:02 AM
I flash the light on their hero and they start scattering like cockroaches.

CRUSH THEM! Crush them like the bugs they are!

SpaceJam2
05-24-2019, 12:03 AM

Hello out there? Post is open for comments

Comments are not disabled. Dont be shy now :D

tpols
05-24-2019, 12:03 AM

:biggums:

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:04 AM
CRUSH THEM! Crush them like the bugs they are!

I can't take credit.

The claw did all the work.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:05 AM
Hello out there? Post is open for comments

Comments are not disabled. Dont be shy now :D

Super teams.
East.

See how easy it is?

aj1987
05-24-2019, 12:05 AM
Love was a dominant star
He literally never was.

Ur denying common knowledge fact
That's not a fact, that's your autistic opinion. The fact is, Love was overrated AF. TBF, even I overrated him quite a bit. Dude always got thoroughly exposed in the PO's. Especially in the Finals.

He was a comparable star to AD in 2014
Not even close. AD is a much better player. AD is actually a very good defender. Kevin Love is a traffic cone on that end.

but Lebron ruined his repp
Just like 1-9 ruined multiple careers. Would've ruined his as well, but Pippen saved 1-9's ass.

This is historical fact.. superstar pre-lebron, garbage after... :confusedshrug:
He was never a superstar with LeBron. Love's back injury ruined him. Did your box scores not tell you about his back issues? Also, he averaged nearly 18/10 WITH LeBron while being a THIRD option behind LeBron and Irving.

SpaceJam2
05-24-2019, 12:07 AM
Super teams.
East.

See how easy it is?

So will anyone pass any of his records?

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:08 AM
He literally never was.

That's not a fact, that's your autistic opinion. The fact is, Love was overrated AF. TBF, even I overrated him quite a bit. Dude always got thoroughly exposed in the PO's. Especially in the Finals.

Not even close. AD is a much better player. AD is actually a very good defender. Kevin Love is a traffic cone on that end.

Just like 1-9 ruined multiple careers. Would've ruined his as well, but Pippen saved 1-9's ass.

He was never a superstar with LeBron. Love's back injury ruined him. Did your box scores not tell you about his back issues? Also, he averaged nearly 18/10 WITH LeBron while being a THIRD option behind LeBron and Irving.

Pramesh literally only comes out of the woodwork like a cockroach when he has to defend his Bran.

Absolutely pathetic idolatry.

3ball
05-24-2019, 12:09 AM
He literally never was.

Only Kareem and Love averaged 26/13/4

Love was absolutely a superstar pre-lebron and absolutely comparable to AD

Love didn't play D but his offense made him a superstar

Regardless, the point remains - lebron had a superstar teammate in a conference that didn't require one to make the Finals

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:10 AM
So will anyone pass any of his records?

If they run from their own team numerous times forming super teams in a patheric conference?

Sure, it's possible.

But I hope not because I enjoy competitive rivalries.

KD and Kawhi would EASILY have all those records in Bran's place.

As would a lot of players.

SpaceJam2
05-24-2019, 12:11 AM
If they run from their own team numerous times forming super teams in a patheric conference?

Sure, it's possible.

LeBar has been set. Good luck to all participants :cheers:

https://i.postimg.cc/QtDnNGsz/GOATbarSET.jpg

tpols
05-24-2019, 12:11 AM

Sure, it's possible.

Anthony Davis or KAT couldve made finals with kyrie/love, wade/bosh in that east... chris paul, harden, jokic, and more.

it was a JOKE.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:14 AM
LeBar has been set. Good luck to all participants :cheers:

https://i.postimg.cc/QtDnNGsz/GOATbarSET.jpg

But you know there's about 20 players all time that would do that in Bran's place.

Even guys like KL, KD, Giannis, Curry, and other current players would have those numbers or better.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:15 AM
Anthony Davis or KAT couldve made finals with kyrie/love, wade/bosh in that east... chris paul, harden, jokic, and more.

it was a JOKE.

Exactly.

SpaceJam2
05-24-2019, 12:15 AM
But you know there's about 20 players all time that would do that in Bran's place.

Even guys like KL, KD, Giannis, Curry, and other current players would have those numbers or better.

Well like I said the bar has been set so lets sit back and see who comes close

LeBar has been set :cheers:

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:18 AM

As long as KOBE is UNIVERSALLY KNOWN AS 12B.. Im HAVING A GREAT TIME.:banana: :cheers: :roll: .. Kawhi is an amazing player.. Hope he can win title and MVP.. He would have 2FINALS mvps' LIKE 12B:lol

aj1987
05-24-2019, 12:20 AM
Only Kareem and Love averaged 26/13/4
What did Love average in the PO's that season? Must've at least made the 2nd round, I'm assuming.

and absolutely comparable to AD
Yeah, just no. AD is a better player than Love ever was.

Love didn't play D but his offense made him a superstar
AD is arguably an equal/better offensive player, while being light years ahead defensively, you autistic turd. How are they equal players?

Regardless, the point remains - lebron had a superstar teammate in a conference that didn't require one to make the Finals
Love wasn't a superstar with the Cav's. Wade wasn't a superstar in '13 and '14 (arguably '12 as well) and Bosh was never a superstar.

LeBron made it as a 21 year old kid in 2007 with Boobie Gibson as his 2nd best player.

And 1-9 needed Pippen to save his ass. Dude would've been a career loser, who never made it out of the first round without Pippen

LeBron won a title with ZERO All-Star, All-NBA, and All-Def players in 2016. ZERO. 1-9 never did that.

As for missing the PO's, if LeBron had the luxury of making the PO's with 30 wins like 1-9 did, he would've made the PO's this season.

And1AllDay
05-24-2019, 12:23 AM
What did Love average in the PO's that season? Must've at least made the 2nd round, I'm assuming.

AD is arguably an equal/better offensive player, while being light years ahead defensively, you autistic turd. How are they equal players?

Love wasn't a superstar with the Cav's. Wade wasn't a superstar in '13 and '14 (arguably '12 as well) and Bosh was never a superstar.

LeBron made it as a 21 year old kid in 2007 with Boobie Gibson as his 2nd best player.

And 1-9 needed Pippen to save his ass. Dude would've been a career loser, who never made it out of the first round without Pippen

LeBron won a title with ZERO All-Star, All-NBA, and All-Def players in 2016. ZERO. 1-9 never did that.

As for missing the PO's, if LeBron had the luxury of making the PO's with 30 wins like 1-9 did, he would've made the PO's this season.

https://i.postimg.cc/rFxkGQJS/ReporterMurder.png

Im callin the cops AJ, 3ball just got murdered :eek:

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 12:23 AM

Pathological lying shouldn't come in essay form.

Simmer down, Pramesh.

You seem flustered.

aj1987
05-24-2019, 12:30 AM
Pathological lying shouldn't come in essay form.

Simmer down, Pramesh.

You seem flustered.
As I asked in the other thread, why does every Brickbe turd think that a couple of sentences is an essay? Are you guys honestly that retarded? :facepalm

3ball
05-24-2019, 12:33 AM

Lebron killed Love's game - lebron should've 4-peated with Love, but instead went 1/4 because he reduced love from 26 PPG to 8 PPG

Ditto Wade and Bosh - lebron reduced them too - this is common knowledge

And Lebron's #2 option in 07' was 2-time all-star Zydrunas and All-NBA defender Hughes as #3 - AI, Dwight and Kidd made it with similar casts from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'... The period in the middle (11-18') is when lebron teamed up with superstars to gain an unfair advantage and ensure Finals runs..

And MJ needed pip, but that's just one perennial all-star - lebron always needed 2 to win..

Finally, lebron didn't make the playoffs with 30 wins like MJ.... that's true... but at 22-23 years old against the champs' #1 defense, lebron averaged 22 on 35% and MJ 44 on 50%... MJ was just A LOT better than lebron... 6/15 > 3/17.. :oldlol: ... It's funny every time

sportjames23
05-24-2019, 12:39 AM
slurp slurp slurp

:facepalm

NBASTATMAN
05-24-2019, 12:41 AM
Lebron killed Love's game - lebron should've 4-peated with Love, but instead went 1/4 because he reduced love from 26 PPG to 8 PPG

And Lebron's #2 option in 07' was 2-time all-star Zydrunas and All-NBA defender Hughes as #3 - AI, Dwight and Kidd made it with similar casts from 01-09', and now Kawhi in 19'... The period in the middle (11-18') is when lebron teamed up with superstars to gain an unfair advantage and ensure Finals runs..

And MJ needed pip, but that's just one perennial all-star - lebron always needed 2 to win..

Finally, lebron didn't make the playoffs with 30 wins like MJ.... that's true... but at 22-23 years old against the champs' #1 defense, lebron averaged 22 on 35% and MJ 44 on 50%... MJ was just A LOT better than lebron... 6/15 > 3/17.. :oldlol: ... It's funny every time

Love just couldnt adjust to the physicality of EAST BBALL. Like BOOZER, DERON WILLIAMS, MELO, .. All had great succes in the west but scuked in the EAST............

REMIND ME WHAT LOVE DID THIS SEASON ? :roll:

MJ With LOVE doesnt win 6 titles.. THOSE bulls teams were so much better because they were stacked..

PETE MYERS won 55 games after mj retired.. :roll:

aj1987
05-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Love was out in '15 with a dislocated shoulder.

The Cavs won in '16.

The '17 and '18 Warriors are GOAT level teams. Literally no other player in the history of the sport would win with those team, you autistic turd.

Even as retarded as you are, you should've figured out from the stat sheets that Love was injured in '15.

The last time either of those got those accolades (All-Star and All-Def) was back in '07. As I said, LeBron's #2 was Boobie Gibson in '07. Ordan would've been his 1-9 self with that cast. That was just a flat out garbage team.

LeBron won a ring with ZERO All-Stars, All-NBA, and All-Def players. 1-9 never came close to doing that.

Ignoring the fact that 1-9 made the PO's with 30 wins and the fact that LeBron was 2 years younger, come back when 1-9 makes the PO's while:

#1 option misses 27 games.

#2 option misses 30 games.

#3 misses 12 games.

The #2 draft pick PG misses 35 games.

The starting PG misses 36 games.

The main player of the bench misses 15 games.

Etc..

Gougou
05-24-2019, 01:16 AM
I am a Toronto fan and Kawhi fan.

I love Kawhi but Kawhi joined a very competitive Raptors team that is already making like 4+ straight NBA playoffs.

Meanwhile LBJ joined a Cleveland team never made playoff before LBJ joined the team.

The Raptors team doesn't have All-Stars in their prime like Love/Kyrie, but they have a deep roster and quality team management, meanwhile Cleveland doesn't have as much like the Raptors

So yeah it is all depend if this Kawhi run can beat the GSW during the finals, then we can compare it more.

3ball
05-24-2019, 01:51 AM
Love was out in '15 with a dislocated shoulder.

The Cavs won in '16.

The '17 and '18 Warriors are GOAT level teams. Literally no other player in the history of the sport would win with those team, you autistic turd.

Even as retarded as you are, you should've figured out from the stat sheets that Love was injured in '15.

The last time either of those got those accolades (All-Star and All-Def) was back in '07. As I said, LeBron's #2 was Boobie Gibson in '07. Ordan would've been his 1-9 self with that cast. That was just a flat out garbage team.

LeBron won a ring with ZERO All-Stars, All-NBA, and All-Def players. 1-9 never came close to doing that.

Ignoring the fact that 1-9 made the PO's with 30 wins and the fact that LeBron was 2 years younger, come back when 1-9 makes the PO's while:

#1 option misses 27 games.

#2 option misses 30 games.

#3 misses 12 games.

The #2 draft pick PG misses 35 games.

The starting PG misses 36 games.

The main player of the bench misses 15 games.

Etc..
Nah, there's no way lebron is top 5 all-time if he only won 51 games and was a big underdog with kyrie and Love

It's just impossible for a top 5 player to be an underdog and win so few games with that much help

Miami was even worse - again, it's impossible for the so-called goat to team up with the next-best player in the league and then lose (11') and be the underdog (12')... Overall, he lost or was underdog 3/4 years in Miami with a "not 6, not 7" cast.. that's a disgrace and impossible for the goat (so he ain't goat)

Btw, MJ had the #1 seed without Pippen in 98' (injured for the first 35 games - bulls were 24-11 and 1 seed) - so all MJ needed to win was a system for the role players, not Pippen...

Finally, lebron always needed 2 perennial all-stars to win; mj only needed 1

aj1987
05-24-2019, 02:21 AM
Nah, there's no way lebron is top 5 all-time if he only won 51 games and was a big underdog with kyrie and Love
Kyrie just lead the Celtics to 49 wins with Al Horford, Tatum, Brown, Smart, and Hayward and got knocked out of the 2nd round. Love never made the PO's in his career without LeBron. Meanwhile, 1-9's teams win 55 without him. I guess we should kick him out of the top 10 for playing on ridiculously stacked teams.

It's just impossible for a top 5 player to be an underdog and win so few games with that much help
Since you like stats, here are a couple of fun ones. LeBron missed 8 games in 17, when they won 51 games. The Cavs record in those game? 0-8. Love missed 22 games. Irving missed 10 games. JR Smith missed 41 games.

Miami was even worse - again, it's impossible for the so-called goat to team up with the next-best player in the league and then lose (11') and be the underdog (12')... Overall, he lost or was underdog 3/4 years in Miami with a "not 6, not 7" cast.. that's a disgrace and impossible for the goat (so he ain't goat)
2011 was a disaster. I'm not going to dispute that.

2012 - Wade was injured and getting his knees drained in the PO's. Bosh was injured and actually missed significant time during the PO's. If Wade and Bosh were healthy, the Heat would've swept through the PO's.

2013 and 2014 - Wade was a shell of himself in the PO's after he shredded his knees. Quit acting like he was '11 Wade, you autistic shit.

Btw, MJ had the #1 seed without Pippen in 98' (injured for the first 35 games - bulls were 24-11 and 1 seed) - so all MJ needed to win was a system for the role players, not Pippen...

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Didn't your stat sheets tell you that a perennial DPOY and one of the GOAT defenders/rebounders was on the Bulls squad? The dude who was getting FMVP talks in 1996.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/08/sports/nba-finals-once-again-rodman-is-most-valuable-bull.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/sports/1996/06/17/the-worm-turns-into-a-hero/cc04214f-c758-4987-871c-72b8a1e8367f/

Lets not ignore this either:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1998-06-11-9806110398-story.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1998-06-11-9806110397-story.html

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/635114/What-about-Pippen-for-NBA-Finals-MVP.html

3ball
05-24-2019, 05:39 AM
Kyrie just lead the Celtics to 49 wins with Al Horford, Tatum, Brown, Smart, and Hayward and got knocked out of the 2nd round. Love never made the PO's in his career without LeBron. Meanwhile, 1-9's teams win 55 without him. I guess we should kick him out of the top 10 for playing on ridiculously stacked teams.

Since you like stats, here are a couple of fun ones. LeBron missed 8 games in 17, when they won 51 games. The Cavs record in those game? 0-8. Love missed 22 games. Irving missed 10 games. JR Smith missed 41 games.

2011 was a disaster. I'm not going to dispute that.

2012 - Wade was injured and getting his knees drained in the PO's. Bosh was injured and actually missed significant time during the PO's. If Wade and Bosh were healthy, the Heat would've swept through the PO's.

2013 and 2014 - Wade was a shell of himself in the PO's after he shredded his knees. Quit acting like he was '11 Wade, you autistic shit.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Didn't your stat sheets tell you that a perennial DPOY and one of the GOAT defenders/rebounders was on the Bulls squad? The dude who was getting FMVP talks in 1996.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/08/sports/nba-finals-once-again-rodman-is-most-valuable-bull.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/sports/1996/06/17/the-worm-turns-into-a-hero/cc04214f-c758-4987-871c-72b8a1e8367f/

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/635114/What-about-Pippen-for-NBA-Finals-MVP.html
Here's what you don't realize about Wade:

You complain about Wade because his standards were higher than Pippen's... Bulls fans were accustomed to pip faltering, so if he averaged 15 on 34%, no one said a word . It was kind of expected.. but with Wade - his fans are on a ledge somewhere

So even though you knock him for falling off, Wade was still getting 19-21 ppg in 13/14, which is pippen's standard... I wish I could complain about Pippen only averaging 16-20 ppg, but that was his standard... Wade's worst offense was pippen's standard..

You complain about Wade being banged up heading into the 14' Finals, but he averaged 20/5/5 on 55% in ECF, which would be among the best of Pippen's career.. Pippen averaged 16 on 40% in the 92', 97' and 98' ECF

Also, the Bulls win the 96' Finals without Rodman... But it would've been a blowout loss with Pippen's 15 on 34% leading the way with no MJ... MJ carried the Bulls' offense in that series

aj1987
05-24-2019, 05:45 AM

You complain about Wade because his standards were higher than Pippen's... Bulls fans were accustomed to pip faltering, so if he averaged 15 on 34%, no one said a word . It was kind of expected.. but with Wade - his fans are on a ledge somewhere

So even though you knock him for falling off, Wade was still getting 19-21 ppg in 13/14, which is pippen's standard... I wish I could complain about Pippen only averaging 16-20 ppg, but that was his standard... Wade's worst offense was pippen's standard..

You complain about Wade being banged up heading into the 14' Finals, but he averaged 20/5/5 on 55% in ECF, which would be among the best of Pippen's career.. Pippen averaged 16 on 40% in the 92', 97' and 98' ECF

Also, the Bulls win the 96' Finals without Rodman... But it would've been a blowout loss with Pippen's 15 on 34% leading the way... MJ carried the Bulls' offense in that series
2014 was arguably Wade's worst season defensively. He was better this year, defensively, than he was in 2014. Once again, you don't get that on a stat sheet.

Then, there's this:

3ball
05-24-2019, 05:50 AM
2014 was arguably Wade's worst season defensively. He was better this year, defensively, than he was in 2014. Once again, you don't get that on a stat sheet.

Then, there's this:

Rodman got talk but jordan got way MORE talk and won the award

You post articles because you need to... whereas MJ was the MVP... No conjecture or opinions needed.. And he was MVP of regular season and all-star game too - everyone's MVP

And again, you complain about Wade because his standards were higher than Pippen's... Bulls fans were accustomed to pip faltering, so if he averaged 15 ppg, no big deal.. pretty standard for migraine Pip... It was kind of expected.. but with Wade - his fans are on a ledge somewhere if he plays like Pip

DocSlam
05-24-2019, 08:19 AM
I don't watch Game Of Thrones, so all of this Bran talk is lost on me.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 08:32 AM

Got em.

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 08:34 AM

Also, the Bulls win the 96' Finals without Rodman... But it would've been a blowout loss with Pippen's 15 on 34% leading the way with no MJ... MJ carried the Bulls' offense in that series

Aaaaand another one.

AJ can't keep up.

paksat
05-24-2019, 09:25 AM
**** off OP.

fckinggggg meltttttodwnnnnnnnnnn

bahahhhahahahahahaha

stalkerforlife
05-24-2019, 05:13 PM
Bransvestites avoiding this thread like a winning finals record.

bullettooth
05-24-2019, 05:28 PM
I don't watch Game Of Thrones, so all of this Bran talk is lost on me.

Game of Thrones ending is about as underwhelming as LeBron's finals.

red1
05-24-2019, 05:53 PM
fckinggggg meltttttodwnnnnnnnnnn

bahahhhahahahahahaha

are you mentally retarded?

because you're definitely giving me the impression that you are. :oldlol:

FKAri
05-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Game of Thrones ending is about as underwhelming as LeBron's finals.
They both end the same: Bran gets crowned the King.

Dray n Klay
05-25-2019, 12:09 PM
:eek:

Objectivity
05-25-2019, 12:09 PM

:roll: :roll:

Turbo Slayer
05-25-2019, 08:23 PM
Makes no sense.

bullettooth
05-25-2019, 08:29 PM
Uh... no, lol. LeBron is a glorified loser. You're not a King if you're known to lose.

Sorry!

SamuraiSWISH
05-25-2019, 08:47 PM
It would be greater than his 2007 for sure.

Would’ve beat a superior opponent with an MVP leading the way, a squad that won 60+ games.

And Leonard would’ve done so without a true star caliber player at his side. And gutting it out coming back from an 0-2 deficit for sure.

This is the strongest the East has been in a single season since 2011.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 10:31 PM
Uh oh...

Tense moments for the Bran crew.

Shogon
05-25-2019, 10:38 PM
Uh oh...

Tense moments for the Bran crew.

Aren't you tired yet?

Mr. Jabbar
05-25-2019, 10:41 PM
Bransvestites avoiding this thread like a winning finals record.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

rest in FECES bran stains!

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 10:42 PM
Aren't you tired yet?

Truth hurts.

Kawhi is destroying the whole finals appearances BS narrative for Bran.

Doesn't need two prime perennial all-star players.

Kawhi with Bran's help?

Shiiiiiiieeet.

Shogon
05-25-2019, 10:43 PM
Truth hurts.

Kawhi is destroying the whole finals appearances BS narrative for Bran.

Doesn't need two prime perennial all-star players.

Kawhi with Bran's help?

Shiiiiiiieeet.

Aren't you tired? It's like 75% of your posts at least. It's ok to rest. History is etched. Let go.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 10:45 PM
Aren't you tired? It's like 75% of your posts at least. It's ok to rest. History is etched. Let go.

It's manufactured history.

Aren't you tired of living a lie?

Vino24
05-25-2019, 10:47 PM
Kawhi just has to make the finals 8 times in a row :pimp:

SamuraiSWISH
05-25-2019, 10:48 PM

:oldlol:

Ether

The sheep like living in ignorance brahski

Shogon
05-25-2019, 10:51 PM

No. I'm fine with how things have gone.

I found a scene about you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 10:55 PM
Kawhi just has to make the finals 8 times in a row :pimp:

Give him Bran's super teams and that'd be easy.

Get to coast year after year with no real fear of losing.

Kawhi just shit on everything, though.

jlip
I know this board is filled with trolls, but I'm lost. Toronto has been a top 3 seed in the East for the past four seasons and a number one seed last year. A Lebron led team has eliminated them from the playoffs, in what, three consecutive seasons. The Raptors upgrade their talent via trades, and the player who was the greatest obstacle preventing them from advancing, Lebron, is gone. But they now advancing to the Finals is supposed to be a major accomplishment? That's like saying the Knicks advancing to the '94 finals was a great accomplishment after MJ was no longer on the Bulls.

stalkerforlife
No. I'm fine with how things have gone.

I found a scene about you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8

Vino24
05-25-2019, 10:56 PM
I know this board is filled with trolls, but I'm lost. Toronto has been a top 3 seed in the East for the past four seasons and a number one seed last year. A Lebron led team has eliminated them from te playoffs, in what, three consecutive seasons. The Raptors upgrade their talent via trades, and the player who was the greatest obstacle preventing them from advancing, Lebron, is gone. But they now advancing to the Finals is supposed to be a major accomplishment? That's like saying the Knicks advancing to the '94 finals was a great accomplishment after MJ was no longer on the Bulls.
facts :pimp:

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 10:58 PM
I know this board is filled with trolls, but I'm lost. Toronto has been a top 3 seed in the East for the past four seasons and a number one seed last year. A Lebron led team has eliminated them from te playoffs, in what, three consecutive seasons. The Raptors upgrade their talent via trades, and the player who was the greatest obstacle preventing them from advancing, Lebron, is gone. But they now advancing to the Finals is supposed to be a major accomplishment? That's like saying the Knicks advancing to the '94 finals was a great accomplishment after MJ was no longer on the Bulls.

What kind of disingenuous BS is this?

They traded their best player.

Kawhi didn't join a 1 seed roster.

And Kawhi just beat TWO teams better than any team Bran ever beat WITHOUT two prime perennial all-star players.

Vino24
05-25-2019, 11:00 PM

And Kawhi just beat TWO teams better than any team Bran ever beat WITHOUT two prime perennial all-star players.
all of a sudden DeRozan is amazing :oldlol:

egokiller
05-25-2019, 11:01 PM
If Kawhi makes these finals it completely destroys any accomplishment lebron ever achieved in the east.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:02 PM
all of a sudden DeRozan is amazing :oldlol:

In that putrid east?

Yeah.

Was an MVP candidate at one time.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:02 PM
If Kawhi makes these finals it completely destroys any accomplishment lebron ever achieved in the east.

Simply put.

To the point.

jlip
05-25-2019, 11:04 PM

My post clearly stated that they upgraded their roster via a TRADE. A number 1 seed traded away their best player for an even better player. Then they continued to upgrade their roster by trading for a better starting center in Gasol. To top if off, again, the player that has led the team which eliminated them over the past few season is gone. Why is Toronto advancing to the Finals such a big deal?

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:05 PM
My post clearly stated that they upgraded their roster via a TRADE. A number 1 seed traded away their best player for an even better player. Then they continued to upgrade their roster by trading for a better starting center in Gasol. To top if off, again, the player that has led the team which eliminated them over the past few season is gone. Why is Toronto advancing to the Finals such a big deal?

Because it destroys Bran's legacy.

Kawhi is better.

StrongLurk
05-25-2019, 11:05 PM

Stop wasting your time, Stalker doesn't care about Kawhi or the Raptors or any team playing.

He just wants to hate on Lebron because Stalker is a loser.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:07 PM
Stop wasting your time, Stalker doesn't care about Kawhi or the Raptors or any team playing.

Are you going to be okay?

I see you've been crusading to get the Bransvestite label removed to try and get respect, but we know.

We all know.

Dey know.

egokiller
05-25-2019, 11:07 PM

No, he

StrongLurk
05-25-2019, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]No, he

Vino24
05-25-2019, 11:10 PM
OP is still trying to rationalize 2016 in his little brain :oldlol:

egokiller
05-25-2019, 11:11 PM
That's like saying because the Knicks made the finals in 94, everything MJ did 91-93 is destroyed :roll:

Yes because knicks path in 94 compares to MJ

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:11 PM
That's like saying because the Knicks made the finals in 94, everything MJ did 91-93 is destroyed :roll:

So you're plagiarizing or caught on an alt?

Yikes.

And it's not even close.

Bran ran because he felt the heat.

And Bran's cowardly colluding made the possibility of competition obsolete.

Kawhi beat better teams WITHOUT multiple prime all-star players.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:12 PM
OP is still trying to rationalize 2016 in his little brain :oldlol:

I don't need to rationalize.

Everyone saw the fix.

egokiller
05-25-2019, 11:12 PM
Hot damn, not a good look for lebron at all....

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:13 PM
And there we have it.

Kawhi is better than Bran.

Zero argument.

StrongLurk
05-25-2019, 11:13 PM
So you're plagiarizing or caught on an alt?

Yikes.

And it's not even close.

Bran ran because he felt the heat.

And Bran's cowardly colluding made the possibility of competition obsolete.

Kawhi beat better teams WITHOUT multiple prime all-star players.

I actually don't understand this post, especially the first part :lol

Shogon
05-25-2019, 11:14 PM
And there we have it.

Kawhi is better than Bran.

Zero argument.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5ab4f4951b0a1fef62f66dbfb0505fc1/tenor.gif

SomeBlackDude
05-25-2019, 11:15 PM
worst season in lefam history keeps getting worse.

lekawhi :bowdown:

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:17 PM

You're in pain.

And it'll get worse if you don't let go of your false idol.

Shogon
05-25-2019, 11:17 PM
You're in pain.

And it'll get worse if you don't let go of your false idol.

What the ****?

I like Kawhi.

SomeBlackDude
05-25-2019, 11:19 PM
lekawhi's first year in the east: makes the finals

bron's first year in the west: makes the 10th seed

lefam holding lebiggest L ever.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dJtoGmnupA00QaJitW/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:20 PM

What the ****?

I like Kawhi.

You should love Kawhi.

But you only love Bran.

You have a disease because you're brainwashed.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:21 PM

:eek:

Shogon
05-25-2019, 11:21 PM
You should love Kawhi.

But you only love Bran.

You have a disease because you're brainwashed.

Mr. Bryant
05-25-2019, 11:25 PM
:hammertime:

egokiller
05-25-2019, 11:25 PM
And soon Kawhi winning the finals will erase anything lebron ever did (or mostly didn

StrongLurk
05-25-2019, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]And soon Kawhi winning the finals will erase anything lebron ever did (or mostly didn

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:28 PM
They ain't winning if KD is healthy.

If KD misses even one game, then the 2019 finals is an asterisk and completely meaningless for the Raps.

No LeNarrative will save you, son.

It's over.

AussieSteve
05-25-2019, 11:29 PM
I don't get it.

LeBron made the finals 9 times in the east. Why is kawhi now better because he's done it once?

Someone had to make the finals. If it was the bucks, would Giannis then be better? If it was Boston or Philly would kyrie or embiid suddenly be better?

This thead is just Kobetards lying to themselves.

34-24 Footwork
05-25-2019, 11:30 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/IeWYx9jB9yIFA9o5sk/giphy.gif

StrongLurk
05-25-2019, 11:31 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/IeWYx9jB9yIFA9o5sk/giphy.gif

AussieSteve
05-25-2019, 11:32 PM

This.

And he replaced derozan, who the lebron haters constantly told us was trash. If kawhi didn't make the finals, then it would have been an underachievement.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:32 PM
I don't get it.

LeBron made the finals 9 times in the east. Why is kawhi now better because he's done it once?

Someone had to make the finals. If it was the bucks, would Giannis then be better? If it was Boston or Philly would kyrie or embiid suddenly be better?

This thead is just Kobetards lying to themselves.

How many times can the same question get answered?

Kawhi beat two teams better than ANY team Bran ever beat in the east playoffs.

WITHOUT two prime perennial all-star players and the highest payrolls year after year.

How many times do you need to be told, son?

AussieSteve
05-25-2019, 11:43 PM

WITHOUT two prime perennial all-star players and the highest payrolls year after year.

Nah. You just have an irrational obsessive hate for a stranger who plays basketball. Whatever helps you sleep at night mate. But for those of us who aren't clouded by such juvenile emotions, kawhi is great but prime lebron >>

Shogon
05-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Look... here's the bottom line with this thread. I just cupped my balls with my hand and then smelled my hand.

Smells good man.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:46 PM
Nah. You just have an irrational obsessive hate for a stranger who plays basketball. Whatever helps you sleep at night mate. But for those of us who aren't clouded by such juvenile emotions, kawhi is great but prime lebron >>

You know I'm right and that's why you ignore the facts.

egokiller
05-25-2019, 11:47 PM

They are in full damage control mode right now. That

StrongLurk
05-25-2019, 11:47 PM
You know I'm right and that's why you ignore the facts.

Bron Bron Bron.

Rent free.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:48 PM
Look... here's the bottom line with this thread. I just cupped my balls with my hand and then smelled my hand.

Smells good man.

You live vicariously through Bran and you're extremely depressed right now.

M asturbation is the vice you turn to in these scenarios.

Shogon
05-25-2019, 11:48 PM
You live vicariously through Bran and you're extremely depressed right now.

M asturbation is the vice you turn to in these scenarios.

I did it before the game even started. Lol. Not about the game.

It's about the existential dread I feel in my heart about slipping back into the void.

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:49 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]They are in full damage control mode right now. That

stalkerforlife
05-25-2019, 11:51 PM
I did it before the game even started. Lol. Not about the game.

It's about the existential dread I feel in my heart about slipping back into the void.

Your void has been expanding ever since the wild west exposed your proverbial father figure.

You have a father that has struggles, so you latch onto a fraudulent father figure that you know is manufactured, not just to you, but for the entire world.

I suggest you find another hero.

Shogon
05-25-2019, 11:52 PM
Your void has been expanding ever since the wild west exposed your proverbial father figure.

You have a father that has struggles, so you latch onto a fraudulent father figure that you know is nanufactured, not just to you, but for the entire world.

I suggest you find another hero.

lol... you need to go back to counseling :P

stalkerforlife
05-26-2019, 12:13 AM
lol... you need to go back to counseling :P

I can help you, but you have to tell me when you first felt emasculated and talk about all the times you saw your father emasculated.

He's still a man.

He struggles like any other man.

I want to help you get rid of Bran and look to your own father for guidance.

TheCorporation
05-26-2019, 12:18 AM

Another day :hammertime:

Another win :dancin :djparty

SamuraiSWISH
05-26-2019, 01:44 AM

:oldlol:

stalkerforlife
05-26-2019, 12:34 PM
Bran destroyed by the terminator.

Legacy finished.

PP34Deuce
05-26-2019, 12:45 PM
People cant ever give credit instead of slighting another player.

Kawhi is the best player in the east. Most people should know the best player with a good team in the east is usually the gamebreaker to making the finals.

stalkerforlife
05-26-2019, 12:46 PM
People cant ever give credit instead of slighting another player.

Kawhi is the best player in the east. Most people should know the best player with a good team in the east is usually the gamebreaker to making the finals.

Tell me where it hurts.

PP34Deuce
05-26-2019, 12:56 PM
Tell me where it hurts.

Feels good to see Toronto get over the hump. Kawhi is the best player in the eastern conference with a good team.

Hell yea

And1AllDay
05-26-2019, 12:59 PM
Bran destroyed by the terminator.

Legacy finished.

For sure there definitely getting close

Jamie pull up all the playoff records

https://i.postimg.cc/sX2Pd97y/Jamie_pull_up.png

Holy moly
https://i.postimg.cc/zBhdYFCw/Bar-Set2high.jpg

GETTING CLOSE

bullettooth
05-26-2019, 01:03 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0KIc7wHAxJMBV5pBp/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
05-26-2019, 11:23 PM
Stop making threads to respond to this one.

Just keep your misery in one thread.

Mr. Jabbar
05-26-2019, 11:53 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

And1AllDay
05-27-2019, 04:03 AM
For sure there definitely getting close

Jamie pull up all the playoff records

https://i.postimg.cc/sX2Pd97y/Jamie_pull_up.png

Holy moly

GETTING CLOSE

Is he close yet

scuzzy
05-27-2019, 05:17 AM
op serving classic cold take YOLO!

last wk OP "yo this Yeannis guy travel wtf, DAE think he suk?"

this wk Op "yo Yeannis better than ANYTHING Bran Bran Bran

haha got em fam bresteets :applause:

now check out my little 3yo squirt run around circles with dirty diapers, WHAT A IDIOT :hammerhead: :banana:

stalkerforlife
05-27-2019, 12:54 PM
op serving classic cold take YOLO!

last wk OP "yo this Yeannis guy travel wtf, DAE think he suk?"

this wk Op "yo Yeannis better than ANYTHING Bran Bran Bran

haha got em fam bresteets :applause:

now check out my little 3yo squirt run around circles with dirty diapers, WHAT A IDIOT :hammerhead: :banana:

See, this is where you cope.

Don't need other threads.

Thank you, Simon baby boy.

aj1987
06-03-2019, 01:31 AM
Rodman got talk but jordan got way MORE talk and won the award

You post articles because you need to... whereas MJ was the MVP... No conjecture or opinions needed.. And he was MVP of regular season and all-star game too - everyone's MVP

And again, you complain about Wade because his standards were higher than Pippen's... Bulls fans were accustomed to pip faltering, so if he averaged 15 ppg, no big deal.. pretty standard for migraine Pip... It was kind of expected.. but with Wade - his fans are on a ledge somewhere if he plays like Pip
You retard, you were just claiming that 1-9 had not help and this just shits on your... well, not just your post, but your entire existence.

As for Pippen, Ordan ball marginalized him.

And there's this:

stalkerforlife
06-03-2019, 01:33 AM
You retard, you were just claiming that 1-9 had not help and this just shits on your... well, not just your post, but your entire existence.

And there's this:

Great bump.

Bad material.

But like the refresher.

Smoke117
06-03-2019, 01:43 AM

And there's this:

Don't let 3ball see this he might have a heart attack.