PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like Houston ain't winning the next two games?

BallsOut
05-09-2019, 03:11 AM
No KD means Houstons winning the next two games.

We gonna act like Houston ain't winning the next two games?

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 03:19 AM
James Gang already knows this brotha

https://media.giphy.com/media/X6HX1rwXI9HAMNEmQV/giphy.gif

Then next up the Nuggets are going down in the WCF :rockon:

kennethgriffen
05-09-2019, 03:20 AM
the warriors did everything they could to try and give the game away to houston and they still won

its over... houston/harden/paul are just naturally born to lose.

MiseryCityTexas
05-09-2019, 03:23 AM
Draymond Green activated 2015 play-off Draymond Green, and his jumper is falling down again. :mad:

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Draymond Green activated 2015 play-off Draymond Green, and his jumper is falling down again. :mad:

Warriors in 4 :eek:

GimmeThat
05-09-2019, 04:13 AM
in 14/15 Iggy made 12 mil, Curry made 10 mil, Thompson made 3 mil, Green made less than 1 mil

Curry is now making 37 mil, Thomson at near 20 mil, Draymond at 17mil, Iggy at 16 mil

with Durant out, both Portland and the Rockets have a higher payroll than the Warriors

it doesn't seem Durant will be with the Warriors next season, not sure if the Knicks rumor are true, without knowing who he'll team up with, doesn't quite seem like he holds the player option

RoseCity07
05-09-2019, 04:14 AM
Harden is too much of a choker. Warriors in 6.

nayte
05-09-2019, 05:18 AM
If durant is out the prob should but we will see. Maybe the warriors pull out some old form and clean things up

Kblaze8855
05-09-2019, 06:31 AM
the warriors did everything they could to try and give the game away to houston and they still won

They really were begging to lose. Klay just throwing the ball up for grabs so Eric Gordon could fall on it up 3 with like a minute to play? Luckily he lost it.

They did all they could to take that L and won anyway.

DMAVS41
05-09-2019, 06:38 AM

I hate how Harden plays, but the dude has been really good in this series. Going into tonight he had equaled Durant imo...and actually played way better defense than he gets credit for. It is amazing how much a media narrative colors how everyone sees the games.

Paul? He's played well up to last night, but last night was yet another terrible look for him. You just can't be that bad in the biggest game of the year with the other team literally trying to give you the road win and control of the series.

LoneyROY7
05-09-2019, 06:45 AM
Yes, they will.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-09-2019, 06:46 AM
Not hoping Durant has a serious injury.

But it would be cool to see GS run the tables, and 3-peat without him.

They looked like the 2016 team for a brief moment there. And THAT team was must see tv.

Spurs m8
05-09-2019, 06:48 AM
Yes, they will.

They wont.

So how long you going on vacation from here again?

It's a do or die game, your heroes worst nightmare (going from history)

He will shoot under 35% and/or take at least 10 less shots than usual

LoneyROY7
05-09-2019, 06:50 AM
KD's impact on defense will be felt dramatically these next two games. The offense goes without saying.

LoneyROY7
05-09-2019, 06:54 AM
They wont.

So how long you going on vacation from here again?

It's a do or die game, your heroes worst nightmare (going from history)

He will shoot under 35% and/or take at least 10 less shots than usual

Umm, they were down 0-2, backs against the walls, and Harden started playing his best basketball of the playoffs.

Harden's averaging 35/7/6 on 44/35/88 against one of the best defensive teams in the league and one of the greatest teams of all-time.

Now you take away Durant, who's probably been Harden's toughest match-up. He's gonna be fine.

BallsOut
05-09-2019, 11:27 AM
If durant is out the prob should but we will see. Maybe the warriors pull out some old form and clean things up

There is no old Warriors form. This team has no depth without KD and Cousins. Curry is playing with a dislocated finger.

Who's going to start at the 4 now?

Their bench is even more non-existent.

Houston's got these next two games in the bag. It's gon be easy.

Phenith
05-09-2019, 02:47 PM
There is no old Warriors form. This team has no depth without KD and Cousins. Curry is playing with a dislocated finger.

Who's going to start at the 4 now?

Their bench is even more non-existent.

Houston's got these next two games in the bag. It's gon be easy.

This is what I was thinking, Looney starts, Dray at the 4 and Livingstone as your best reserve... they've thinned out their bench a lot keeping all the stars in town and haven't used many of who's left that much, so how effective will they be??

Starters need to play 40+ mins a game or someone is going to have to come out nowhere off the bench.

NBAGOAT
05-09-2019, 02:54 PM
This is what I was thinking, Looney starts, Dray at the 4 and Livingstone as your best reserve... they've thinned out their bench a lot keeping all the stars in town and haven't used many of who's left that much, so how effective will they be??

Starters need to play 40+ mins a game or someone is going to have to come out nowhere off the bench.

Livingston is hopeless. I seriously think they

3ball
05-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Whoever beats the durant-less Warriors this year is goat, according to lebron's goat logic

So Harden, Jokic, Giannis, or Kawhi have a real opportunity here

I'm cheering for em'.. :rockon:

TheCorporation
05-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Whoever beats the durant-less Warriors this year is goat, according to lebron's goat logic

Rosters?

superduper
05-09-2019, 03:30 PM
Rosters?

Harden and Jokic have 0 allstar teammates

:eek:

superduper
05-09-2019, 03:31 PM

:applause: :applause:

BallsOut
05-09-2019, 03:33 PM

Livingston is a corpse out there. Dude fell off so hard. Jordan Bell may help if Kerr brings him out of the doghouse.

Warriors would kill for vets like West, Barbosa and Lee right about now..

SpaceJam2
05-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Harden and Jokic have 0 allstar teammates

:eek:
Rosters?

Mr.GOAT2408
05-09-2019, 05:28 PM
They'll probably win game 6 but I won't be surprised if it's a repeat of game 6 of 2017 when the star SF didn't play and they were still destroyed

I think Rockets win game 6, Warriors win game 7. KD is the best player but he's always been an awkward fit, we'll see how well the Warriors gel as they really gelled after Durant's injury

He doesn't make the team that much better, the Warriors had to revamp their offense to allow KD to get his as well as Curry and the crew getting theirs, but despite KD's insane talent his ball-stopping is a really awkward fit for a team so big on ball movement

RRR3
05-09-2019, 05:31 PM
I hate how Harden plays, but the dude has been really good in this series. Going into tonight he had equaled Durant imo...and actually played way better defense than he gets credit for. It is amazing how much a media narrative colors how everyone sees the games.

Paul? He's played well up to last night, but last night was yet another terrible look for him. You just can't be that bad in the biggest game of the year with the other team literally trying to give you the road win and control of the series.
That injury last year ended CP3

PeroAntic
05-09-2019, 05:57 PM
Yeah Harden has been surprisingly good so far. But its also true that historically he is a bum when most needed. I'd say this one goes to 7 games and a lot of small details. Teams were relatively evenly matched with Durant, and even more so now.

Meticode
05-09-2019, 06:00 PM
No doubt that the Rockets have a better chance to beat the Warriors with Durant out, but c'mon. If you think the Warriors can't win at least one game out of two you're being naive.

Sportal
05-09-2019, 06:48 PM
I just don't think it's as clear cut as you think it is...

SpaceJam2
05-09-2019, 06:50 PM
No doubt that the Rockets have a better chance to beat the Warriors with Durant out, but c'mon. If you think the Warriors can't win at least one game out of two you're being naive.

+1