PDA

View Full Version : CP3 has been showing why hes a top 3 PG of alltime

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-05-2019, 04:16 AM
only behind Magic and Big O

hes outplaying Steph H2H AGAIN. Did it last year, did it in LA with the Clips and now doing it again

CP3 healthy is the biggest difference maker in the league. Steph will never be considered a better overall player by true high IQ fans. His career is gonna get put in check this series as CP carries the Rox

brutalBBQ
05-05-2019, 04:29 AM
IDK, had that opportunity when scores were tied to avoid OT, Hardens failed but made running floater bailed them out. If he was on the Clippers roster his season would be over.

CPointGod3
05-05-2019, 08:00 AM
only behind Magic and Big O

hes outplaying Steph H2H AGAIN. Did it last year, did it in LA with the Clips and now doing it again

CP3 healthy is the biggest difference maker in the league. Steph will never be considered a better overall player by true high IQ fans. His career is gonna get put in check this series as CP carries the Rox
High IQ post :cheers:

bizil
05-05-2019, 04:31 PM
When u combine scoring, passing, and defense as a package, CP3 is the best PG of all time. With GP and Clyde Frazier right up there too. Skill for skill (scoring skillset, passing, handles, defense as package), CP3 is the best PG of all time. If u equate it to pro wrestling, CP3 is the ultimate technician. Bret Hart, Eddie G, Angle, Daniel Bryan level technician!

But with the new age of score first PG's dominating the league, CP3 has ACTUALLY become underrated to some fans. On a peak-prime level, u could rank CP3 in the top 5 PG's ever FOR SURE as well. BUT his GOAT status isn't quite as high due to lack of team success. He's FOR SURE the main legend right now I want to see win a ring.

tpols
05-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Saw him yesterday passing up wide open 3s...

That s why melo beat him by 60.

He's an in the flow orchestrator with no takeover switch. Chef has both.

ImKobe
05-05-2019, 04:51 PM
A top 3 PG, who's been past the 2nd round ONCE?

Manny98
05-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Agreed poingod putting on a clinic this series whilst Curry shitting the bed like always when the lights get brighter

hold this L
05-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Top 3 all time but needed to join Harden just to make the conference finals at 32. Of course hamtaro made this thread, this guy has been waiting for an opportunity.

Young X
05-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Performance-wise...he is.

Tons of point guards have won more than him, but how many have actually been better basketball players? Maybe 2 or 3.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2019, 02:13 AM
:pimp: :pimp:

healthy CP gonna clown Steph again

nowhere to hide this time

Dray n Klay
05-08-2019, 02:17 AM
:pimp: :pimp:

healthy CP gonna clown Steph again

nowhere to hide this time

Got anymore GOT theories for us babyboi? :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
05-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Kobe - CP3 2012 = https://www.gia.edu/images/636x358-2009-lakers-rings.jpg

May Stern be cursed in hell.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2019, 02:28 AM
Got anymore GOT theories for us babyboi? :roll: :roll:

Bronn takes Cerseis offer and offs Jaime as he dies with Cersei

aj1987
05-08-2019, 02:35 AM
Kobe - CP3 2012 = https://www.gia.edu/images/636x358-2009-lakers-rings.jpg

May Stern be cursed in hell.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They wouldn't have even made the Finals. If they did, the Heat would've curb stomped them and Brick would've faked an injury and retired.

2swift4u
05-08-2019, 03:36 AM
So far CP3 has never delivered in the playoffs when it mattered most. He's screwed up with the Clippes and he's screwed up with the Rockets. Unless he prooves everybody wrong he will go down as a great point guard but not as a winner.

PickernRoller
05-08-2019, 04:03 AM
They wouldn't have even made the Finals. If they did, the Heat would've curb stomped them and Brick would've faked an injury and retired.

I don't think your boy would have minded skipping another year without a ring. After all he has 6 Final loses to show for his patience. What's a 7 of all things? Deep down you know this... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Young X
05-08-2019, 04:08 AM
So far CP3 has never delivered in the playoffs when it mattered most. He's screwed up with the Clippes and he's screwed up with the Rockets. Unless he prooves everybody wrong he will go down as a great point guard but not as a winner.You don't have to be a winner.

Tony Parker was a winner. Chauncey Billups was a winner. Nobody even ranks them at all.

You can lose your entire career and still be better than a championship player.

Chris is better than all these other point guards.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2019, 04:15 AM
Performance-wise...he is.

Tons of point guards have won more than him, but how many have actually been better basketball players? Maybe 2 or 3.

Magic or Oscar but who else? 3? Unless u consider Jerry West a PG then i cant see anyone else over him

Young X
05-08-2019, 04:19 AM
Honestly? Maybe Stephen.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2019, 04:23 AM
Honestly? Maybe Stephen.
:lol :lol :lol

cmon cuh.......nikkas Nash level defensively. Hes been a disaster on that series on that end and in ALOT of playoff series. Draymond damn near been the best Warrior for most of their series pre KD:lol and even last year and now Draymond been better..........Steph got no case against CP

aj1987
05-08-2019, 05:52 AM
I don't think your boy would have minded skipping another year without a ring. After all he has 6 Final loses to show for his patience. What's a 7 of all things? Deep down you know this... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Your boy is one Shaq and one Gasol away from being a glorified Jerry Stackhouse, little girl. Let that sink in. :oldlol:

TheCorporation
05-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Your boy is one Shaq and one Gasol away from being a glorified Jerry Stackhouse, little girl. Let that sink in. :oldlol:
https://i.postimg.cc/PJw2h6g9/ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Wrekt

tontoz
05-08-2019, 08:45 AM
For his career Paul has averaged 21/8.5 in the playoffs with a TS of 58%. He scores more points than the regular season with the same efficiency, just not as many assists.

He hasn't been one of those guys who fall off in the playoffs.

The biggest knock on him for me is being injury prone, which bit him in the ass last year against GS.

I would definitely say he is top 5 all time. Top 3 maybe.

tpols
05-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Magic
Chef
Kidd
Isiaih
Big O
Stockton
Frazier
Cousy
Nash
Payton
Parker

And probably some more >

Saying Chris Paul is top 3 PG would be like saying Tmac was top 3 at his....dumb.

FKAri
05-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Oscar/Magic/Steph

Then you can think about CP3 along with Zeke, Payton, Stockton, Kidd, and Nash.

jayfan
05-08-2019, 02:48 PM
You don't have to be a winner.

Tony Parker was a winner. Chauncey Billups was a winner. Nobody even ranks them at all.

You can lose your entire career and still be better than a championship player.

Chris is better than all these other point guards.

This is less so at PG than any other position. The job of a traditional alpha point guard (which Paul is) is not just to produce numbers and stats, but to lead. To be the leader his team. And this is where Paul has always fallen short.

NBAGOAT
05-08-2019, 02:53 PM
This is less so at PG than any other position. The job of a traditional alpha point guard (which Paul is) is not just to produce numbers and stats, but to lead. To be the leader his team. And this is where Paul has always fallen short.

no context always matters. The Clippers were pretty talented but never really championship level and horrendously unlucky with injuries(tbf some of that is on cp3 himself). The other thing is not that many pgs have lead their teams to titles.

Smoke117
05-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Magic
Chef
Kidd
Isiaih
Big O
Stockton
Frazier
Cousy
Nash
Payton
Parker

And probably some more >

Saying Chris Paul is top 3 PG would be like saying Tmac was top 3 at his....dumb.

LMFAO...to actually believe Tony Parker is a better player than Chris Paul...wow. Lots of guys that are clearly not over him, but Parker is laughable. I really hope you are trolling.

Smoke117
05-08-2019, 03:13 PM
For his career Paul has averaged 21/8.5 in the playoffs with a TS of 58%. He scores more points than the regular season with the same efficiency, just not as many assists.

He hasn't been one of those guys who fall off in the playoffs.

The biggest knock on him for me is being injury prone, which bit him in the ass last year against GS.

I would definitely say he is top 5 all time. Top 3 maybe.

He's been great in the playoffs. Aside from injuries, his problem is that his team just lets him down. Just look at those last 3 games in that 2015 series vs the Rockets when Clippers were up 3-1.

In game 5:

Paul - 22pts 10ast .688%ts

Redick, Barnes, Rivers, Crawford combined - 9/41 22%fg 27 points

Game 6:

Paul - 31pts 11ast .650%ts

Redick, Barnes, Rivers, Crawford combined - 14/46 30%fg 38 points

Game 7:

Paul - 26pts 10ast .574%ts

Redick, Barnes, Rivers, Crawford combined - 11/36 31%fg 29 points

As you see, Paul was being a superstar while his help was shooting them out of their 3-1 lead. Dumb ass haters always going on about how he can't get out of the 2nd round...hard to win games when your help completely scrubs it up like this.

brooks_thompson
05-08-2019, 03:18 PM
I know everyone likes to give everyone shit on here, especially about subjective shit like this, especially when both players have their glaring flaws...but Chris Paul has been a better player than Steph Curry. I never ever thought I would defend CP but well he we are.

NBAGOAT
05-08-2019, 03:19 PM
He's been great in the playoffs. Aside from injuries, his problem is that his team just lets him down. Just look at those last 3 games in that 2015 series vs the Rockets when Clippers were up 3-1.

In game 5:

Paul - 22pts 10ast .688%ts

Redick, Barnes, Rivers, Crawford combined - 9/41 22%fg

Game 6:

Paul - 31pts 11ast .650%ts

Redick, Barnes, Rivers, Crawford combined - 14/46 30%fg

Game 7:

Paul - 26pts 10ast .574%ts

Redick, Barnes, Rivers, Crawford combined - 11/36 31%fg

As you see, Paul was being a superstar while his help was shooting them out of their 3-1 lead.

nothing was sadder than 2017. Blake went out game 3 and basically the only consistent help he got was deandre. incredible carryjob

PickernRoller
05-08-2019, 04:27 PM

It wasn't my boy the one who had to run in his prime with her tail between his legs, crying, after getting bloodied and underperforming year after year with the top seed to join a FMVP in his prime in Wade (Top 3 SG in history), and a Top 5 PF and all-star in Bosh to collude in the biggest sham in the history of the game. When the going got tough, my boy kept put - your boy ran like the coward fraud that he is.

So now your boy forever a renowned shortcutting beta male…….. he made promises he could not once again keep. In his first year after promising a dynasty (not 1, not 7...) he had the biggest choke from a superstar the league has ever seen. It wasn’t my boy who became the CHOKEN ONE, from the CHOSEN ONE.

It wasn’t my boy whose majority of rings are tainted and heavily dependent on league favors and known ref rigging. It wasn’t my boy who cries about "no help" yet his legacy is glad he isn’t 1-9 thanks to 2 of the biggest legacy bailout shots ever from Kyrie and Ray Allen. Who really had help? Whose legacy depends the most on that help?

It’s isn’t my boy who goes around promising “playoff mode” and getting eliminated from playoff contention 3 games after the all-star break in the West. My boy delivered on his promises at the same age.

In short, your boy's a fraud, the biggest overrated star we’ve ever seen in the sport, and there is no single retort that can change that. Soon enough both KD and Curry will eclipse the fraud in his own era, 3-peating, and with 4 rings, knocking his legacy down even more. As if the sweeps, embarrassments and multiple Final loses (some the worst in league history), weren’t enough.

But you know that, I know that, everybody knows that. Then again a fraud idol only attracts flies and bugs, losers and retards, so I’m not surprised that he has a following of clowns who double down on spending their time defending an all-time loser. A peanut for a brain would be too kind to describe these kids :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
05-08-2019, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]It wasn't my boy the one who had to run in his prime with her tail between his legs, crying, after getting bloodied and underperforming year after year with the top seed to join a FMVP in his prime in Wade (Top 3 SG in history), and a Top 5 PF and all-star in Bosh to collude in the biggest sham in the history of the game. When the going got tough, my boy kept put - your boy ran like the coward fraud that he is.

So now your boy forever a renowned shortcutting beta male

PickernRoller
05-08-2019, 07:55 PM
caaa-ringe

The bitter truth, a hard pill to swallow... :lol

Smoke117
05-08-2019, 07:58 PM
nothing was sadder than 2017. Blake went out game 3 and basically the only consistent help he got was deandre. incredible carryjob

As I've said before, how someone views CP3 is a good indicator of whether they know basketball or not. This works well here especially considering all the CP3 haters are some of dumbest son of a bitches on the board that know absolutely nothing about ball.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-08-2019, 07:58 PM
The bitter truth, a hard pill to swallow... :lol

hes been melting down all playoffs. He said Shaun Livingston was automatic:roll: :roll: :roll: sad and pathetic to see but not unexpected from a Bran stan:lol

PickernRoller
05-08-2019, 08:11 PM
hes been melting down all playoffs. He said Shaun Livingston was automatic:roll: :roll: :roll: sad and pathetic to see but not unexpected from a Bran stan:lol

They live in their own reality. Once you tell them the truth, they rage as they try to avoid coping with it.

TheCorporation
05-08-2019, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=PickernRoller]It wasn't my boy the one who had to run in his prime with her tail between his legs, crying, after getting bloodied and underperforming year after year with the top seed to join a FMVP in his prime in Wade (Top 3 SG in history), and a Top 5 PF and all-star in Bosh to collude in the biggest sham in the history of the game. When the going got tough, my boy kept put - your boy ran like the coward fraud that he is.

So now your boy forever a renowned shortcutting beta male

tontoz
05-08-2019, 08:25 PM
For the record Paul has led the league in RPM among pgs most of the years they have kept the stat.

13/14 7.98
15/16 8.59
16/17 7.92
17/18 6.99

He was top 5 in the other two years.

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/position/1

In a strong era for pgs he has been All-NBA 8 times (only 1 was 3rd team).

MiseryCityTexas
05-08-2019, 08:41 PM
CP3's 5 assist per game don't tell the whole story. CP3 would average a lot more assist if he was playing basketball under Hockey statistical rules when counting assist. A lot of CP3's passes are like Hockey assist using a third passer.

MiseryCityTexas
05-08-2019, 08:42 PM
CP3 is basically a rich man's Kenny Anderson.

MiseryCityTexas
05-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Current CP3 plays a lot like how Kenny Anderson played for the Celtics with Paul Pierce amd Antoine Walker.

The Iron Fist
05-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Magic, Stockton, Kidd, Zeke, etc. Nah. Not top 3 at all.

MiseryCityTexas
05-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Magic, Stockton, Kidd, Zeke, etc. Nah. Not top 3 at all.

CP3 single handedly knocked prime Dirk's Mavs out the play-offs. He top 20 all time just of that alone.

RRR3
05-09-2019, 12:30 AM
Magic
Chef
Kidd
Isiaih
Big O
Stockton
Frazier
Cousy
Nash
Payton
Parker

And probably some more >

Banworthy

Uncle Drew
05-09-2019, 01:18 AM
Bwhahaha.

RRR3
05-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Bwhahaha.
I mean he's past his prime. OP was silly to think stuff CP3 does now means much though. Last year was unfortunately the last we'll see of superstar CP3.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Bwhahaha.

Yeah, because what he's doing now at 34 really means anything. Idiot.

Uncle Drew
05-09-2019, 01:40 AM
Yeah, because what he's doing now at 34 really means anything. Idiot.
Don

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Don

Uncle Drew
05-09-2019, 01:43 AM
meltdown
I

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-09-2019, 01:51 AM
yeah this was a backfire ill eat crow:lol

not gonna run like a pussea like some u:lol :lol

WTF was CP doing:facepalm :facepalm

Props to Steph he stepped up after an alltime bad half and series so far.........Dray and Looney were huge in the 4th too

tpols
05-09-2019, 01:56 AM
funniest part is people acting like paul is suddenly out of prime and fell off a cliff...

hes still his quick, skilled flopping ******y self just cant hang with the master Chef.

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 01:57 AM
funniest part is people acting like paul is suddenly out of prime and fell off a cliff...

hes still his quick, skilled flopping ******y self just cant hang with the master Chef.

What? He's looked slow as a shit out there. He can't get by anyone anymore. What are you watching?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-09-2019, 01:57 AM

Funny hes been hanging and outplaying him in the H2H for their playoff career.............

tpols
05-09-2019, 02:00 AM
Funny hes been hanging and outplaying him in the H2H for their playoff career.............

and... whats the sample size on that?

what did ding0 just do to him in the 4th while cp0 was flopping all over the court with dray..?

And1AllDay
05-09-2019, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Don

MiseryCityTexas
05-09-2019, 03:53 AM
Rockets wasted all that money on a washed up CP3.

jayfan
05-09-2019, 07:23 AM
:lol

Another CP3 thread shaken by reality.

aj1987
05-09-2019, 11:37 PM
It wasn't my boy the one who had to run in his prime with her tail between his legs, crying, after getting bloodied and underperforming year after year with the top seed to join a FMVP in his prime in Wade (Top 3 SG in history), and a Top 5 PF and all-star in Bosh to collude in the biggest sham in the history of the game. When the going got tough, my boy kept put - your boy ran like the coward fraud that he is.

So now your boy forever a renowned shortcutting beta male…….. he made promises he could not once again keep. In his first year after promising a dynasty (not 1, not 7...) he had the biggest choke from a superstar the league has ever seen. It wasn’t my boy who became the CHOKEN ONE, from the CHOSEN ONE.

It wasn’t my boy whose majority of rings are tainted and heavily dependent on league favors and known ref rigging. It wasn’t my boy who cries about "no help" yet his legacy is glad he isn’t 1-9 thanks to 2 of the biggest legacy bailout shots ever from Kyrie and Ray Allen. Who really had help? Whose legacy depends the most on that help?

It’s isn’t my boy who goes around promising “playoff mode” and getting eliminated from playoff contention 3 games after the all-star break in the West. My boy delivered on his promises at the same age.

In short, your boy's a fraud, the biggest overrated star we’ve ever seen in the sport, and there is no single retort that can change that. Soon enough both KD and Curry will eclipse the fraud in his own era, 3-peating, and with 4 rings, knocking his legacy down even more. As if the sweeps, embarrassments and multiple Final loses (some the worst in league history), weren’t enough.

But you know that, I know that, everybody knows that. Then again a fraud idol only attracts flies and bugs, losers and retards, so I’m not surprised that he has a following of clowns who double down on spending their time defending an all-time loser. A peanut for a brain would be too kind to describe these kids :oldlol:
What a glorious meltdown. I can just picture you crying like a little bitch with snot bubbles and the works, while typing that drivel.

Again, as I said, your boy is one Shaq and one Pau away from being a glorified Jerry Stackhouse. A cancerous loser. :cheers:

EDIT: LeBron from '12-16 did more than what Brick did in 20 seasons. That's the difference between a top 3 GOAT and a glorified Jerry Stackhouse.

RRR3
05-09-2019, 11:43 PM

Why don

Smoke117
05-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Why don’t you compare his stats from last year to this year, slugger?

He clearly has fallen off a cliff.

He's not even worthy anybody's time at this point as he clearly isn't watching this series. Paul is so quick that he can't take anybody off the dribble in this series.

PickernRoller
05-09-2019, 11:58 PM
What a glorious meltdown. I can just picture you crying like a little bitch with snot bubbles and the works, while typing that drivel.

Again, as I said, your boy is one Shaq and one Pau away from being a glorified Jerry Stackhouse. A cancerous loser. :cheers:

EDIT: LeBron from '12-16 did more than what Brick did in 20 seasons. That's the difference between a top 3 GOAT and a glorified Jerry Stackhouse.

So you concede defeat for the billionth time....poor AJ. It was already factored in, the question was, after how many replies would you tap out.... Thank you for making it quick. :cheers:

RRR3
05-10-2019, 12:03 AM
He's not even worthy anybody's time at this point as he clearly isn't watching this series. Paul is so quick that he can't take anybody off the dribble in this series.
He’s still a little shellshocked from his hero Ree turning into Dennis Schroeder.

aj1987
05-10-2019, 12:11 AM
So you concede defeat for the billionth time....poor AJ. It was already factored in, the question was, after how many replies would you tap out.... Thank you for making it quick. :cheers:
Defeat? There wasn't a fight to begin with, retard. LeBron is a top 3 GOAT and Brick isn't even top 20. :roll:

PickernRoller
05-10-2019, 02:21 AM
Defeat? There wasn't a fight to begin with, retard. LeBron is a top 3 GOAT and Brick isn't even top 20. :roll:

So in essense, defeat. You don't have to admit it for us to know.

Smoke117
05-10-2019, 02:23 AM
So in essense, defeat. You don't have to admit it for us to know.

"In essence" (spelled right) you are a moron with no life who obsesses about a player you hate (or do you?...I dunno...this could be reverse psychology in your fukked up mind for all i know) all day on this board. You are basically a Simon with working legs. :lol

Smoke117
05-10-2019, 02:36 AM
So you don't know the **** ur talking about but guessing on a limb...

Now obviously we have history which is why you'll insert yourself, much like Ronnie (Simon) into arguments I have with other users... you know for the piggy back grouppie effect but that doesn't change one fact...

You're a druken confessed prison ****0t, retarded and depressed, begging for attention, who despite claiming not to care, claiming to not stan Bran, is as much of a loser as the other clowns.

The last time you tried to come at me funny when you decided that "biting wit" was a thing, you went missing for 2 days straight to cope with asswhooping I gave you.

Shut the **** up.

We do? I dunno why you keep bringing up some kind of history. If we have a history I must have been shit faced at the time because I don't remember ever giving you anymore time than I just did which is basically pointing out what of a complete worthless loser and moron you are. I guess you are going to have to give me another "asswhooping". (cringe) :oldlol:

Smoke117
05-10-2019, 02:53 AM
Playing dumb is not your forte... that why u went through more d1cks that you can count in prison. Don't kid b1tch.

Whatever you say, homeboy. I'm cringing so hard right now for you.

GimmeThat
05-10-2019, 02:54 AM
here's an interesting stats as CP3 takes on Steph Curry

Curry is a net +12.5 on production, and +19.4 on on court/off court
Paul is a +5.5 on production, and +5.6 on on court/off court

so the addition by subtraction logic doesn't apply to Chris Paul, however, blowing the game 5 on the road with Durant down really shows Chris Paul had gotten too comfortable with the refs, and should have gone for full court passes to put the refs on their heels

aj1987
05-10-2019, 03:03 AM
"In essence" (spelled right) you are a moron with no life who obsesses about a player you hate (or do you?...I dunno...this could be reverse psychology in your fukked up mind for all i know) all day on this board. You are basically a Simon with working legs. :lol
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude is a sad sack of shit. His own crack whore mother wouldn't miss him, if he offed himself.

And1AllDay
05-10-2019, 03:11 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude is a sad sack of shit. His own crack whore mother wouldn't miss him, if he offed himself.

I wonder what he looks like does anyone know

aj1987
05-10-2019, 03:20 AM
I wonder what he looks like does anyone know
Repulsive is my guess.

Imagine getting bodied by an idiot like Freezing:

https://i.postimg.cc/5tJh8LsZ/ywolq7i.png

:roll: :roll:

Smoke117
05-10-2019, 03:22 AM
Repulsive is my guess.

Imagine getting bodied by an idiot like Freezing:

https://i.postimg.cc/5tJh8LsZ/ywolq7i.png

:roll: :roll:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/03a73afb6523f7e3536afbca880a7711/tenor.gif

aj1987
05-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Last I checked Freezing dumped his nuts4ck into you when you tried to become his groupie... (reason why denigrate him now) Our memory is long Pramesh .. who you trying to fool... you've always been a low feeder :roll:

What really happened? You wanna ask Freeze, having him come here and spill the beans...

Freezing is now a family member btw... low key - prob an alt of a known user who shall not be named. He saw a low hanging fruit and took it -don't blame him. When you throw as much fire as I do.... you're bound eventually to get some of that fire back.

The real thing is you still hanging around with that screecap, after all these years... :roll: :roll:

It just shows what a work I've done on you.

Can't define success without a leash full of dogs at your will like I have. That's something you'll never understand.
Like how your ******y retarded ass thought I denied being a Hindu, when I denied being a Muslim, in this very thread? :roll: :roll:

It's nearly 4 am in Cape Coral, kid. Time to get some rest and stop embarrassing yourself on here. :cheers:

aj1987
05-10-2019, 03:46 AM
You got the wrong threads mixed up. Don't rush the shot junior.

1:12 mumbai time... I suspect you're on your lunch break. What's that like? Scrubbing through trash bins or deep diving like Micheal Phelps?
As I said, quit embarrassing yourself even more and quit posting, you obese basement dwelling retard.

aj1987
05-10-2019, 03:58 AM
I told you if you want me to stop posting, just show proof you can rent a basement in my zip code... all I ask.
A morbidly obese basement dwelling retard bragging about living in a shit hole. That's just hilarious.

Now that I look at your post count... can't remember the last time you made a thread with more than a single post... always barking at someone, always involving Bran... in other people's threads and work. No ingenuity, no spark... flaccid slob clocking that post count.

Can't remember a lower feeder... and we've had quite a bit of them on ISH.
You're still here melting down at 4 am? Someone really needs to put you out of your misery. :roll: :roll:

When was the last time you actually ever made a post which was basketball related? The only reason why you even exist (you and your dozens of alts) is to hate on a grown man playing a sport for a living. Go jump off a cliff, ******.

aj1987
05-10-2019, 04:06 AM
I have alts now? Which? Cmon don't be shy now...

We'll leave the zip code debate a few posts down but I do want to come back to that... too juicy to let it pass up. Nothing like a big game talker.
Good lord. I've seen a meltdown this glorious since Straight_Bitchmade was put on suicide watch in 2016. :roll: :roll:

aj1987
05-10-2019, 04:44 AM
So no alts... just empty talk. That's the beauty of it ain't it... you can't stomach the fact that having less than half your post count I get 10x the return on investment from every single post and thread I make. And all you clowns clock posts endlessly everyday, some even make alts (numerous of them) and you still can get to where I am at. That level of efficiency.... :pimp:

No single clown has proven I've ever had an alt... despite the numerous claims when they try to project their own B.S in a burst of rage and paranoia.... how can he be soo good?

Hec, I've asked the mods to publicly disclose whether my IP has alts numerous times... to Kblaze to Jeff... but there is nothing there to disclose. That level of transparency you can't buy...

Undoubtedly when you're that successful, envy and hate are 50/50 part and parcel. My leash keeps on growing everyday as a result. It feeds into it.

As for the zip code... which I haven't forgotten....

If waterfront properties in Florida, in one of the fastest growing cities in America, and home to the new middle class is a "sh1thole" then what are Mumbai slums... hell of earth?

Like I said low feeder... if you can afford a basement here, I'm gone...just show the receipts.

https://storage.googleapis.com/idx-acnt-gs.ihouseprd.com/AR446573/file_manager/cape%20coral%20canal%20system.jpg

http://www.capecoralrealestateagents.net/images/pages/cities/capecoralflorida.jpg

You honestly have to be an autistic little kid, judging by your posts. No grown man asks to see "receipts" from other men. That or the fact that you're a basement dwelling obese loser, who gets by on his mom's welfare. Since you keep bringing up money, which you definitely have none of (other than the allowance from your mom), I'm pretty sure that I pay more in property taxes per year on the house that I own in the US, than what your entire family earns.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Mumbai, because I don't live anywhere close to it. Oh, and you and Gileraretard are the only two (one, considering that account is your alt) subhuman pieces of shit who keep bringing up the name "Pramesh" (a name I've never heard) and think that I live in Mumbai.

As I said several times before, stop embarrassing yourself and jump of a cliff.

aj1987
05-10-2019, 04:54 AM
So defeat... again. A lot of deflection while I'm an open book. What really burns you is knowing I own you like a dog, I pull you in when I want, I give you breathing room just enough not to choke you and you can't do a damn thing about it.

So you can wish my death and all that other crap. You're simply my b1tch and that'll continue to be so as long as I want it to be. You can take solace, you're not the only one, you know your fellow leash companions very well.

Now go back to scrubbing those trash cans where you belong.... I'm bored now.
:oldlol:

Hold the L and move on you obese basement dwelling retard. You're so shook right now, that you're still up hitting refresh at 5 am.

aj1987
05-10-2019, 05:56 AM
Do I need to point the irony in that post... anyone? Cheap...

Tell you what... if you bump my other thread you like so much I'll give you half an inch off the leash.
I'm sorry, but I don't speak retard. Can someone translate this to English? :cheers:

TheCorporation
05-10-2019, 07:17 AM
:oldlol:

Hold the L and move on you obese basement dwelling retard. You're so shook right now, that you're still up hitting refresh at 5 am.

https://i.postimg.cc/PJw2h6g9/ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

hold this L
05-11-2019, 02:57 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/SwefghwWAJrz2/giphy.gif

SouBeachTalents
05-11-2019, 03:00 PM
What a disastrous night for OP. Warriors win without Durant and CP3 gets sent home packing :oldlol:

tpols
05-11-2019, 03:19 PM
What a disastrous night for OP. Warriors win without Durant and CP3 gets sent home packing :oldlol:

:lol

victory is sweet mate...and loss sour.

yikes...

warriorfan
05-11-2019, 03:35 PM

All that and he probably threw down money on the rockets like he has done for the last 3 years :roll:

Crushing loss

hold this L
05-11-2019, 04:39 PM
All that and he probably threw down money on the rockets like he has done for the last 3 years :roll:

Crushing loss
Right. Didn't he say he would post the receipts after the series? :lol

paksat
05-11-2019, 06:27 PM
You honestly have to be an autistic little kid, judging by your posts. No grown man asks to see "receipts" from other men. That or the fact that you're a basement dwelling obese loser, who gets by on his mom's welfare. Since you keep bringing up money, which you definitely have none of (other than the allowance from your mom), I'm pretty sure that I pay more in property taxes per year on the house that I own in the US, than what your entire family earns.

I don't know why you keep bringing up Mumbai, because I don't live anywhere close to it. Oh, and you and Gileraretard are the only two (one, considering that account is your alt) subhuman pieces of shit who keep bringing up the name "Pramesh" (a name I've never heard) and think that I live in Mumbai.

As I said several times before, stop embarrassing yourself and jump of a cliff.

gawd damn he destroyed you

Keno
05-11-2019, 08:27 PM
who was hamtaro rooting for that series? rockets or warriors? either way it was a lose-lose situation, warriors win without KD (proving they don't need him) and cp3 loses. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: