PDA

View Full Version : KD is a LEGEND

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:06 PM
It's undeniable at this point. He's going to have an insane run this year, maybe his best ever.

3FMVPs in a row, but his finals play has been top 5-6 ever regardless of his team. Honestly after this year he might surpass Bird for me.

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:07 PM
He can win 5 rings in a row for all we care. Still less meaningful than Ben's roty award.

SpaceJam2
04-28-2019, 06:09 PM

Look it up please, what does it tell you?

Indian guy
04-28-2019, 06:09 PM
Great as he is, he still lives a charmed life on the Warriors. Getting to play 1-on-1 on an absolutely loaded squad is a luxury other #1 options just don't have. His efficiency sky rocketed from mid-40's to high 50's after joining GS for a reason.

KD's never going to get the respect of THE MAN until he leaves GS and leads another team to a championship.

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:10 PM
**** him straight up. Never will he get respected by his peers. No matter how hard his stans try. No one cares about KD :oldlol:

Wally450
04-28-2019, 06:14 PM
Agreed with everyone in this thread outside of OP.

StrongLurk
I agree **** KD for going to the Warriors...but that isn't blinding me from how I see him play.

His bad games are still like 30 points on good efficiency...and he's the best player on the most stacked teams of all time.

SouBeachTalents
Thread backfire :oldlol:

Meticode
04-28-2019, 06:17 PM
I love Beadle's pick. The whole panel picked the Rockets because they were rested and she's like, "Who are we kidding? Warriors are winning today."

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:17 PM
I agree **** KD for going to the Warriors...but that isn't blinding me from how I see him play.

His bad games are still like 30 points on good efficiency...and he's the best player on the most stacked teams of all time.
Defenses can't really put their focus on him because he got 2 deadly shooters playing next to him.

Stop blaming Westbrook. Simply remove curry or Klay and Durant wouldn't be reaching the finals ever again.

AlternativeAcc.
04-28-2019, 06:19 PM
Thread backfire :oldlol:
Durant - 35 points

Curry and Klay combined - 31

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:20 PM
Defenses can't really put their focus on him because he got 2 deadly shooters playing next to him.

Stop blaming Westbrook. Simply remove curry or Klay and Durant wouldn't be reaching the finals ever again.

You could say this about any player, even MJ da GOAT.

Remove a players good teammates and they won't win chips...wow who would've thought?

Just to be clear, I don't respect Durant's move to go to the Warriors, but I respect his game.

Yall haters in here trying to diss his GAME.

BallsOut
04-28-2019, 06:21 PM
If he gets one more ring and finals MVP, he will surpass LeBron. Same number of rings in 5 less finals attempts :lebronamazed:

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:21 PM

Remove a players good teammates and they won't win chips...wow who would've thought?

Just to be clear, I don't respect Durant's move to go to the Warriors, but I respect his game.

That's the reason why I said: stop blaming Westbrook

Durant was also as much of a choker as Westbrook come playoff time. He was also soft because he was afraid of stepping on Westbrook's toes. He is a soft ass player.

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:23 PM
If he gets one more ring and finals MVP, he will surpass LeBron. Same number of rings in 5 less finals attempts :lebronamazed:
Still will not crack the TOP 5.

Because you actually need to sweat in order to win shit in life. You don't just join a finished product and receive praise for it.

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:23 PM
That's the reason why I said: stop blaming Westbrook

Durant was also as much of a choker as Westbrook come playoff time. He was also soft because he was afraid of stepping on Westbrook's toes. He is a soft ass player.

When did I mention Westbrook? Seems like you are having a conversation with yourself :confusedshrug:

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:24 PM

Disagree, Durant still needs to pass Kobe and Bird to get to Lebron.

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2019, 06:24 PM
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/549/787/3787549.gif

3ball
04-28-2019, 06:26 PM
Great as he is, he still lives a charmed life on the Warriors. Getting to play 1-on-1 on an absolutely loaded squad is a luxury other #1 options just don't have. His efficiency sky rocketed from mid-40's to high 50's after joining GS for a reason.

KD's never going to get the respect of THE MAN until he leaves GS and leads another team to a championship.
Except Lebron doesn't normally get doubled, and he had 2 juggernaut offensive teammates from 2011-2017, so he had the same luxury that Durant did.. Now if Lebron turned everyone into spot-up shooters than that's his problem

BallsOut

Because you actually need to sweat in order to win shit in life. You don't just join a finished product and receive praise for it.

Except LeBron isn't top 5. He's in the Wilt/West category of biggest chokers in the NBA finals. All those dudes win 33% or less of the finals they've participated in. They don't belong on any top 5 list. Well maybe with the exception of top 5 biggest NBA finals chokers..

NBASTATMAN
DEF one of the best ever but GSW getting plenty of help from the REFS.. NO BUENO

NBASTATMAN
04-28-2019, 06:27 PM
Except LeBron isn't top 5. He's in the Wilt/West category of biggest chokers in the NBA finals. All those dudes win 33% or less of the finals they've participated in.

JERRY WEST SAYS LEBRON UP THERE WITH MJ.. EAT SHIT BIATCH. :applause: :bowdown:

SpaceJam2
04-28-2019, 06:27 PM

How is that impressive? So instead of making the finals he lost in the first round a bunch of times. Cool

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:28 PM
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/549/787/3787549.gif

You have nothing to say, you just complain and try to ignore how good Durant is.

Why can't Durant surpass Larry Bird? Bird had stacked Celtics teams all the time just like Durant has had stacked teams.

NBASTATMAN
04-28-2019, 06:29 PM
Except Lebron doesn't normally get doubled, and he had 2 juggernaut offensive teammates from 2011-2017, so he had the same luxury that Durant did.. Now if Lebron turned everyone into spot-up shooters than that's his problem

Let me know when a team Lebron is on can win 40 games without him.. Never mind a team winning 70 games without BRON.. :roll:

Shit MJ s team won 55 games without him.. Add Lebron to Boston and they beat GSW easily.. EASILY.. Or add Lebron to the current Raptors team and they decimate GSW as well..

BallsOut
04-28-2019, 06:29 PM
Disagree, Durant still needs to pass Kobe and Bird to get to Lebron.

Kobe and Bird both way ahead of LeBron. Dude needed 9 attempts with stacked teams just to get 3 rings in the historically weak East. KD just needs one more. 3/4 in the Wild West would put him pass LeBron.

k0kakw0rld
04-28-2019, 06:30 PM
When did I mention Westbrook? Seems like you are having a conversation with yourself :confusedshrug:
This is what you wrote:

I brought Westbrook because KD left him apparently because he couldn't win with him. What people fail to understand is the team he joined in order to win his two rings. If he was joining any other team but the Warriors, he wouldn't win shit.

I respect his game but for him to be ranked above other players who literally had to bleed or almost die on the court in order to win a ring, is insulting. This guy not only was a MVP, but he joined a two time MVP and a team who just had made the finals twice and won a championship.

I clearly have a thread where I call him unstoppable (with Kawhi).

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:31 PM
Kobe and Bird both way ahead of LeBron. Dude needed 9 attempts with stacked teams just to get 3 rings in the historically weak East. KD just needs one more. 3/4 in the Wild West would put him pass LeBron.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey if you're just focused on rings, Derek Fisher has 5 just like Kobe, BUT Fisher also has the most playoff wins ever.

Guess Fisher was just a better winner than Kobe and Bird :confusedshrug:

SouBeachTalents
04-28-2019, 06:32 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey if you're just focused on rings, Derek Fisher has 5 just like Kobe, BUT Fisher also has the most playoff wins ever.

Guess Fisher was just a better winner than Kobe and Bird :confusedshrug:
Lmao, that dude's a fcking idiot :oldlol:

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:33 PM
Stay mad Bron Stan. KD gonna surpass your idol eventually.

I make a thread saying KD is a legend...BallsOut immediately thinks Im a Bran Stan :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are the one who seems mad.

BallsOut
04-28-2019, 06:34 PM

:lebronamazed:

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:40 PM
:lebronamazed:

Oh shit I just your top 10 list for this year :roll: :roll: :roll:

This dude has the audacity to call me a Bran stan when he is clearly a huge Bran hater...gee BallsOut doesn't seem to be a good critical thinker.

3ball
04-28-2019, 06:43 PM
Let me know when a team Lebron is on can win 40 games without him.. Never mind a team winning 70 games without BRON.. :roll:

Shit MJ s team won 55 games without him.. Add Lebron to Boston and they beat GSW easily.. EASILY.. Or add Lebron to the current Raptors team and they decimate GSW as well..
Lebron was added to 48-win Heat + Bosh and they lost to the Mavs and Spurs .. ditto lebron added to kyrie/love (record losses to Warriors)

Again, lebron's carrying ability has been exposed this year.. He left Cleveland in 2010 because he couldn't lead a star-less cast to the Finals again like he did previously in 07, or like other guys did in that decade (Dwight, AI, Kidd)

So he only carried soup cans to the Finals 1 time when everyone else was doing it - he otherwise needed super-teams from 11-17', and a perennial all-star 2nd option in 18'.. and a very weak conference overall of course (no playoffs in the West)

BallsOut
04-28-2019, 06:47 PM

Lakers season before without LeBron: 35 wins and miss playoffs
Lakers season when LeBron joins: 37 wins and miss playoffs

LeBron added a paltry 2 wins to the Lakers :lebronamazed:

Fraud forming superteams out East to cake walk to the finals, then getting exposed when he comes to the Wild West.

StrongLurk
04-28-2019, 06:55 PM

Fraud forming superteams out East to cake walk to the finals, then getting exposed when he comes to the Wild West.

Yeah, I bet Lebron would have missed the playoffs if he joined the Warriors, Rockets, Thunder, Blazers, Spurs, Jazz and Nuggets.

How did he miss the playoffs with the lottery superteam that was the 2017-2018 Lakers?

I love ISH is filled with retarded Lebron haters that Lebron is mentioned in pretty much every thread.

3ball
04-28-2019, 06:56 PM

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-04-2019/k8EXF4.gif

The Iron Fist
04-28-2019, 07:17 PM

Like lebron joining a finals mvp Wade?:roll:

KD will pass lebron in a few weeks.

The Iron Fist
04-28-2019, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I bet Lebron would have missed the playoffs if he joined the Warriors, Rockets, Thunder, Blazers, Spurs, Jazz and Nuggets.

How did he miss the playoffs with the lottery superteam that was the 2017-2018 Lakers?

I love ISH is filled with retarded Lebron haters that Lebron is mentioned in pretty much every thread.
Those teams didnt want their front offices and teams destroyed. They were smart. But then again, they didnt have tragic johnson running them either.

TheCorporation
04-28-2019, 07:40 PM
Lmao, that dude's a fcking idiot :oldlol:

He should change his user name from BallsOut to BrainsOut

Little fella is Brain dead :lol

BallsOut
04-28-2019, 08:18 PM
In this thread, I learned that RRR3 = The corporation.

So Simon really does have like 10 alts on ISH :roll:

StrongLurk
05-05-2019, 06:05 PM
36/5/5 on 66.6TS%

Legend.