PDA

View Full Version :

warriorfan
04-24-2019, 02:21 AM
Russell Westbrook when asked by a reporter how it feels to lose in the 1st round 3 straight years: "if you ask me another dumbass question I'll kick your ****ing ass".

:roll:

Smoke117
04-24-2019, 02:22 AM
Triggered! :roll:

TheCorporation
04-24-2019, 02:23 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/FFC0jC7m/Necksquestion3.jpg

oh the horror
04-24-2019, 02:23 AM
I

Bawkish
04-24-2019, 02:25 AM
Reporter: go ahead, you'll probably brick this one too :lol

Smook A.
04-24-2019, 02:26 AM
That was a tweet from the Barry McCockiner account. It's a parody

Still funny tho :oldlol:

He also tweeted this:

The OKC locker room is absolutely distraught right now. Paul George just kicked over a trash can and said to Russell Westbrook, "YOU SEE THAT SHIT? THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! TRASH!!". Westbrook then threw a sneaker at George but missed, a source tells ESPN.

George then yelled at Westbrook, "I SEE WHY KD LEFT YOU". Westbrook then walked up to George and grabbed George's crotch before saying, "you won't leave me", before kissing him on the lips, a league source tells ESPN.

TheCorporation
04-24-2019, 02:28 AM

He also tweeted this:

Of course he missed :lol

Bawkish
04-24-2019, 02:29 AM
Westbrook then threw a sneaker at George but missed

LMAO Westbrook still throwing bricks even after the game :roll:

RRR3
04-24-2019, 02:30 AM

He also tweeted this:
That account is gold :oldlol:

hold this L
04-24-2019, 02:32 AM

He also tweeted this:
Amazing :lol :lol

Celtics 1825
04-24-2019, 02:48 AM
The OKC locker room is absolutely distraught right now. Paul George just kicked over a trash can and said to Russell Westbrook, "YOU SEE THAT SHIT? THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! TRASH!!". Westbrook then threw a sneaker at George but missed, a source tells ESPN.
:roll: :roll:

The Iron Fist
04-24-2019, 02:54 AM
[QUOTE=oh the horror]I

AirFederer
04-24-2019, 03:32 AM
Dude is an insecure retard on and off the court

uber
04-24-2019, 03:43 AM
He gets paid to play basketball, no?

As the franchise player he represents OKC and in some kind of way also other brands/sponsors.

The Iron Fist
04-24-2019, 03:56 AM
As the franchise player he represents OKC and in some kind of way also other brands/sponsors.
Oh. So he spent his formative years dreaming of being an interviewee.

SaltyMeatballs
04-24-2019, 03:58 AM

He also tweeted this:
My sides :roll: :roll:

scuzzy
04-24-2019, 04:07 AM
That's exactly part of your duty when you play for the league, along with guidelines by sponsor contracts you sign. You get lobbed softball questions and you answer them

Mandatory, like showing up to work with a suit and tie or a 30 min lunch break

Doctors don't go 8+ years of school to talk with drug reps all day, but that's a part of the job

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 10:39 AM

Your an idiot Westbrook should answer basketball questions since he plays basketball now personal stuff, ok sure "next question" is fine but basketball questions that arent troll questions he should answer

It is his job retard

DaHeezy
04-24-2019, 11:29 AM
Funny...Westbrook stayed with OKC for less money and broke the mold by being loyal to the team that drafted him. Now all NBA fans spitting in his face

Proof sports is a business and you owe nothing to anybody but yourself

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 12:02 PM
Funny...Westbrook stayed with OKC for less money and broke the mold by being loyal to the team that drafted him. Now all NBA fans spitting in his face

Amen say that again for the peeps in back :cheers:

AirFederer
04-24-2019, 12:06 PM

He got praise for loyalty

This on the other hand, is criticism for his playstyle. Leading to losses

Two different things.

And1AllDay
04-24-2019, 12:10 PM
He got praise for loyalty

This on the other hand, is criticism for his playstyle. Leading to losses

Two different things.

Outside of die hard OKC fans who the funk is giving him praise cuz I dont see it on this forum or anywhere else online

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-24-2019, 12:11 PM

Its not that black and white.

Westbrook is disrespectful to both fans and especially the media. Post Durant, he's also under performed in the playoffs.

Great player. Incredible motor. But the criticism is warranted.

Real Men Wear Green
04-24-2019, 12:23 PM
His media responsibility is whatever his contact says it is so until the league starts fining him he can do whatever he wants. I don't enjoy the rudeness to reporters but it's not a problem either. It's just basketball, these reporters aren't government watchdogs or anything important like that where not answering is a real problem.

AirFederer
04-24-2019, 12:40 PM
His media responsibility is whatever his contact says it is so until the league starts fining him he can do whatever he wants. I don't enjoy the rudeness to reporters but it's not a problem either. It's just basketball, these reporters aren't government watchdogs or anything important like that where not answering is a real problem.
He comes off as entitled and a rude simpleton imo - so it

The Iron Fist
04-24-2019, 04:02 PM
That's exactly part of your duty when you play for the league, along with guidelines by sponsor contracts you sign. You get lobbed softball questions and you answer them

Mandatory, like showing up to work with a suit and tie or a 30 min lunch break

Doctors don't go 8+ years of school to talk with drug reps all day, but that's a part of the job
:facepalm

This is not why these guys picked up a ball as kids. Yea, I get it, its part of the nba experience. Its in his contract, big deal. You act like you care what is being asked every day after a game. Comparing drs to players isnt equal. Drs need meds for their practice. Players have never needed to be asked the same stuff after every game.

DaHeezy
04-24-2019, 06:55 PM
Its not that black and white.

Westbrook is disrespectful to both fans and especially the media. Post Durant, he's also under performed in the playoffs.

Great player. Incredible motor. But the criticism is warranted.

Which is exactly why players don't owe anything to anybody. Westbrook could have left for more money and the fans and media would treat him the same. You got to look out for yourself first. Westbrook didn't work his whole life to be loyal and then get the shaft. This industry is you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. You're just a flavor of the month until it goes sour

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-24-2019, 07:07 PM
Which is exactly why players don't owe anything to anybody. Westbrook could have left for more money and the fans and media would treat him the same. You got to look out for yourself first. Westbrook didn't work his whole life to be loyal and then get the shaft. This industry is you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. You're just a flavor of the month until it goes sour

Westbrook was outclassed by his contemporary. Trash talked yet couldn't back it up, and has been a dickhead to the media ALL year.

Up until this series? People have been more than fair to him. Guy got praise for his triple doubles. For getting PG to commit. Hell, even for 'allowing' George to become an MVP candidate.

The flack he's getting now is justified, imo.

ralph_i_el
04-24-2019, 08:20 PM
He gets paid to play basketball, no?

He gets paid that much because people pay to see him. Dealing with the media is part of that. Without the media and the big TV deals, he'd have a summer job :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
04-24-2019, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=oh the horror]I

RRR3
04-24-2019, 09:21 PM
I like how y

Derka
04-24-2019, 10:29 PM
Russ must really believe his shit smells lemon fresh because it

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 01:26 AM
Westbrook was outclassed by his contemporary. Trash talked yet couldn't back it up, and has been a dickhead to the media ALL year.

Up until this series? People have been more than fair to him. Guy got praise for his triple doubles. For getting PG to commit. Hell, even for 'allowing' George to become an MVP candidate.

The flack he's getting now is justified, imo.

Which eludes back to my point. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Athletes don't owe us jack shit. They'll find a way to spit in your face no matter how much you give yourself to them.

Taking a paycut to stay with your team and city is the ultimate form of loyalty. Digust with media doesn't supercede that. Athletes owe it to themselves. **** loyalty. It just doesn't pay off in today's society

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-25-2019, 02:50 AM
Which eludes back to my point. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Athletes don't owe us jack shit. They'll find a way to spit in your face no matter how much you give yourself to them.

Taking a paycut to stay with your team and city is the ultimate form of loyalty. Digust with media doesn't supercede that. Athletes owe it to themselves. **** loyalty. It just doesn't pay off in today's society

None of that matters if Russell didn't habitually under perform.

Act with some class and play well. That's always been the standard.

And1AllDay
04-25-2019, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]I like how y

Boki4MVP
04-25-2019, 08:53 AM
Living in okc that long can make u a bitter person

The Hick
04-25-2019, 11:01 AM
Living in okc that long can make u a bitter person

Not as much as living in the ghetto

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 11:08 AM
None of that matters if Russell didn't habitually under perform.

Act with some class and play well. That's always been the standard.
Which eludes back to my point. Players don't owe anybody anything. It's all relevant. You're just in the mindset that these players owe YOU something. And you're pretty much justifying my point is fans will treat you like a flavor of the month. No amount of loyalty will be reciprocated under a microscope.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Which eludes back to my point. Players don't owe anybody anything. It's all relevant. You're just in the mindset that these players owe YOU something. And you're pretty much justifying my point is fans will treat you like a flavor of the month. No amount of loyalty will be reciprocated under a microscope.

Of course he doesnt "owe" me anything.

What's that got to do with Westbrook being outplayed? Or the media lash back.

Exactly. Nothing. Athletes get praise for playing well and criticism for bad play. Westbrook isn't a special snowflake.

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 11:25 AM
Of course he doesnt "owe" me anything.

What's that got to do with Westbrook being outplayed? Or the media lash back.

Exactly. Nothing. Athletes get praise for playing well and criticism for bad play. Westbrook isn't a special snowflake.

Lol, I don't know why you're even arguing with me when you keep eluding to my point. You're just using that same point to trash Westbrook. Which is exactly why I say players in general don't owe anything to fans. You're trying to justify your feelings towards a player. You still have the mentality that they owe YOU something.

Do you agree that no amount of loyalty will be reciprocated under a microscope?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-25-2019, 11:29 AM
Lol, I don't know why you're even arguing with me when you keep eluding to my point. You're just using that same point to trash Westbrook. Which is exactly why I say players in general don't owe anything to fans. You're trying to justify your feelings towards a player.

Do you agree that no amount of loyalty will be reciprocated under a microscope?

My point is a fairly obvious one.

Westbrook got outplayed. Has been a dipshit to the media. And is now getting warranted criticism.

I respect him as a competitor. I don't like or dislike him.

But you saying that he doesn't owe me anything...means what? Who said Westbrook owed me anything? lol. This is a place where we discuss sports, guy.

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 11:35 AM
My point is a fairly obvious one.

Westbrook got outplayed. Has been a dipshit to the media. And is now getting warranted criticism.

I respect him as a competitor. I don't like or dislike him.

But you saying that he doesn't owe me anything...means what? Who said Westbrook owed me anything? lol. This is a place where we discuss sports, guy.

Lol, I don't disagree he played like shit. I don't disagree he was confrontational to the media.
But that's only a sample size of an overall bigger picture. My point was, which went WAY over your head is he took a paycut to stay loyal to a team and its city. It will always backfire and be spit back in your face

Loyalty will never be reciprocated under a microscope. Once you "get it" you'll know know exactly what my point is and it will blow your mind how much you're eluding to my point.

THAT's sports in a nutshell, guy.

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 11:39 AM
Amen say that again for the peeps in back :cheers:

People are flavor of the month fans. No amount of good you do will win loyalty. The moment you **** up fans are on you and all the overly good you did in the past is quickly forgotten. Some people don't get it

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Lol, I don't disagree he played like shit. I don't disagree he was confrontational to the media.
But that's only a sample size of an overall bigger picture. My point was, which went WAY over your head is he took a paycut to stay loyal to a team and its city. It will always backfire and be spit back in your face

Loyalty will never be reciprocated under a microscope. Once you "get it" you'll know know exactly what my point is and it will blow your mind how much you're eluding to my point.

THAT's sports in a nutshell, guy.

Well there's hope for you after all.

You originally said "Now all NBA fans are spitting on him. More proof its a business".

Your grand point is transparent.

Its just not at all interesting. A lot of players are loyal. A lot of them aren't. Fans and media are criticizing Westbrook for all the right reasons.

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 12:00 PM
Well there's hope for you after all.

You originally said "Now all NBA fans are spitting on him. More proof its a business".

Your grand point is transparent.

Its just not at all interesting. A lot of players are loyal. A lot of them aren't. Fans and media are criticizing Westbrook for all the right reasons.

Right. Which is why players owe nothing to fans. If it was so transparent why did it take you forever to get it?

Because your flavor of the month mentality wants to justify your criticism.

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Kuniva is the type of fan which why my point is made. How ironic the more he posts the more he justifies my reasoning :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-25-2019, 12:08 PM
Right. Which is why players owe nothing to fans. If it was so transparent why did it take you forever to get it?

Because your flavor of the month mentality wants to justify your criticism.

I told you it wasn't that simple to begin with.

lol

But you're a simple person. Hence your transparent "GRAND" point. I'll talk sports. You can cape for players owing us nothing.

DaHeezy
04-25-2019, 12:11 PM
I told you it wasn't that simple to begin with.

lol

But you're a simple person. Hence your transparent "GRAND" point.

Why so triggered? Lol. Because you fit the mold of the fans I'm describing? I get it now why you're so defensive. You're like those people on Facebook who get triggered over general opinions because they fit that description

Relax son. Westbrook is a shithead.

But he still doesn't owe you anything :lol