PDA

View Full Version : Harden entered playoff mode early tonight.

Ben Simmons 25
04-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Choked a free throw at the end of the game followed by a choked wide open three at the buzzer.

That'll be the end of the MVP talks, too. **** off.

Proctor
04-10-2019, 12:07 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Might get a Rockets-Spurs series after all. :banana: :banana: :banana:

LoneyROY7
04-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Choked a free throw at the end of the game followed by a choked wide open three at the buzzer.

That'll be the end of the MVP talks, too. **** off.

He already won an MVP...after you said he would no longer be in discussions for it. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Ben Simmons 25
04-10-2019, 12:14 AM
[/B]
He already won an MVP...after you said he would no longer be in discussions for it. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

https://streamable.com/52d69

That really is just too bad.

And1AllDay
04-10-2019, 12:15 AM

Splaaaaaaaaaash

SpaceJam2
04-10-2019, 12:48 AM

King George too much power :bowdown:

Spurs m8
04-10-2019, 12:52 AM
Surprise surprise....an important game to go towards seeding, pressure is one....the 2nd king of choke comes through as we predict.

What is it with the name James and choking?

Smook A.
04-10-2019, 12:57 AM
Oh my god :oldlol: Yeah the loss against OKC sucked ass but you can't dwell over the past

Hopefully Harden & the Rockets can shut the haters up in the playoffs this year. The team is heading to the playoffs with everyone healthy and I think that's the most important thing

imdaman99
04-10-2019, 12:58 AM
Oh my god :oldlol: Yeah the loss against OKC sucked ass but you can't dwell over the past

Hopefully Harden & the Rockets can shut the haters up in the playoffs this year. The team is heading to the playoffs with everyone healthy and I think that's the most important thing
How do you feel about possibly matching up with the Thunder in the 1st round? I'm gonna be bald by the time that series is over.

If it happens of course :lol

Smook A.
04-10-2019, 01:03 AM
How do you feel about possibly matching up with the Thunder in the 1st round? I'm gonna be bald by the time that series is over.

To be honest, I'd really like to avoid OKC

I'd be stressed as **** watching that series, so I'm not trying to lose my hair either :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
04-10-2019, 01:11 AM
Surprise surprise....an important game to go towards seeding, pressure is one....the 2nd king of choke comes through as we predict.

What is it with the name James and choking?

Kawhit m8, didn't you cry to Jeff to get your name changed because you were getting destroyed constantly?

tpols
04-10-2019, 01:16 AM

Might get a Rockets-Spurs series after all. :banana: :banana:

imagine if they lost. :lol

derozan & aldridge... outplaying harden and paul, what a sight that'd be.

LoneyROY7
04-10-2019, 02:01 AM

Breh, I'm not tryna see OKC at all in the first round. :oldlol: :oldlol: Their defense always makes it uncomfortable for James and Russ always gets extra turned up.

Now I want Portland to win out so we can just get them mormons round 1. :applause:

bobopenguin
04-10-2019, 02:19 AM
https://twitter.com/bearphoot/status/1115817609553956865

https://twitter.com/_Debeeze/status/1115825688697888773

this is why no one likes him and rockets fans, cos u guys blindly support this bullsh*t.

Smook A.
04-10-2019, 03:12 AM
https://twitter.com/bearphoot/status/1115817609553956865

https://twitter.com/_Debeeze/status/1115825688697888773

this is why no one likes him and rockets fans, cos u guys blindly support this bullsh*t.
Why the hell would we root against our franchise's best player? I'm aware of the stuff he does, but I like him because...

1) He's on the team I root for
2) He's a great basketball player
3) He's a good dude off the court and has never thrown a teammate under the bus, nor has he ever complained about the teammates/coaching staff he's had

You'd like him too if he was on your team. Don't deny it.

Spurs m8
04-10-2019, 04:19 AM
Why the hell would we root against our franchise's best player? I'm aware of the stuff he does, but I like him because...

3) He's a good dude off the court and has never thrown a teammate under the bus, nor has he ever complained about the teammates/coaching staff he's had

he did get McHale fired when he came back from an out of control off season tbh

i would also die if he was on my team.

BUT, and you know i never say anything nice anout Harden ever, im his biggest hater....props to him for not throwing team mates under the bus to the media, or whinging for moar halp

Smoke117
04-10-2019, 04:30 AM
he did get McHale fired when he came back from an out of control off season tbh

i would also die if he was on my team.

BUT, and you know i never say anything nice anout Harden ever, im his biggest hater....props to him for not throwing team mates under the bus to the media, or whinging for moar halp

You would die if die if he was on your team? You're an bigger triggered fakkot than I could ever believe then. Stupid hairless ape. :oldlol:

Manny98
04-10-2019, 04:47 AM
PG owns Frauden every time they play

"MVP doe" foh Harden always chokes in big games

Spurs m8
04-10-2019, 04:50 AM
You would die if die if he was on your team? You're an bigger triggered fakkot than I could ever believe then. Stupid hairless ape. :oldlol:

Can you please proof read when you're drunk, for your own sake?

I actually have great hair tbh

I do use hair removal cream on my chest though...chicks love it

I also shave my pubes and balls

Smoke117
04-10-2019, 06:02 AM
Can you please proof read when you're drunk, for your own sake?

I actually have great hair tbh

I do use hair removal cream on my chest though...chicks love it

I also shave my pubes and balls

What the hell kind of pigs are you fukking? A real woman wants a hairy chest you soy boy cuck.

Spurs m8
04-10-2019, 06:29 AM
What the hell kind of pigs are you fukking? A real woman wants a hairy chest you soy boy cuck.

I mean...theres no one type of girl that strictly likes one sort of thing...all girls are different.

Soy boy cuck :roll:

Calm down, mate

ImKobe
04-10-2019, 07:12 AM
I mean...theres no one type of girl that strictly likes one sort of thing...all girls are different.

Soy boy cuck :roll:

Calm down, mate

:roll: :roll:

Rocket
04-10-2019, 07:24 AM
Harden choked, there is no doubt about it.

Kblaze8855
04-10-2019, 08:03 AM

Id still be honest about what he is and not defend him in any way. My teams dirty players and scumbags ive always acknowledged as such.

Real talk...someone should just punch him in the face over that conduct. Take one for the team. You cant let people make a mockery of the sport that way.

It happens too often. This league is painfully soft for just standing by and allowing it. If I made NBA money id be proud to be the guy to take the 50K fine and miss a month breaking my hand on his eye socket and hopefully ruining their playoff run. You would only have to do it once and hed learn.

Theres veteran tricks...and theres being a bitch. That is being a bitch right there. Rocket fans will actually act like not respecting someone who behaves like that is odd. No fan of basketball should watch a guy play like that and respect it.

Hes obviously effective. Hes just taking such absurd liberties with the way the game is called in offensive guys favor you lose a lot of respect for his accomplishments. Just grab a guy and not let him go so hes called for a foul....

He really is hard to watch at times. And he shouldnt be. Hes so skilled and talented...but he plays so cheaply and bends the rules so far you literally just want to watch something else instead of basketball.

Jacques Webster
04-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Lol at haters reaching at one of the Final games of the season.

They'll be gone when Harden is dropping 30/7/7 in the playoffs. :banana:

Ben Simmons 25
04-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Id still be honest about what he is and not defend him in any way. My teams dirty players and scumbags ive always acknowledged as such.

Real talk...someone should just punch him in the face over that conduct. Take one for the team. You cant let people make a mockery of the sport that way.

It happens too often. This league is painfully soft for just standing by and allowing it. If I made NBA money id be proud to be the guy to take the 50K fine and miss a month breaking my hand on his eye socket and hopefully ruining their playoff run. You would only have to do it once and hed learn.

Theres veteran tricks...and theres being a bitch. That is being a bitch right there. Rocket fans will actually act like not respecting someone who behaves like that is odd. No fan of basketball should watch a guy play like that and respect it.

Hes obviously effective. Hes just taking such absurd liberties with the way the game is called in offensive guys favor you lose a lot of respect for his accomplishments. Just grab a guy and not let him go so hes called for a foul....

He really is hard to watch at times. And he shouldnt be. Hes so skilled and talented...but he plays so cheaply and bends the rules so far you literally just want to watch something else instead of basketball.

I agree with literally every single word in this post.

BigShotBob
04-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Does Harden still have more free throws made than field goals?

The only thing I respect from Harden is his work ethic. He works extremely hard with his strength and conditioning day in and day out. He plays as much as he can as often as he can but that's where my respect for him ends.

Proctor
04-10-2019, 12:57 PM

Yep, well said. I've many times said someone needs to rough him up, I don't care if it's a cheap shot or sending out a Dexter Pittman to knock his ass around, but it needs to be done. His fanboys on here don't like to hear that and will cry over it but it's true.

Reminds me of the discussion a few years ago when the Cavs set the record for 3pters in a game and were shamelessly hoisting them in a blowout, leading Barkley and Shaq on Inside the NBA to say that at some point, you have to send a message and rough somebody up - not hurt them, but show them that that shit won't fly.

Proctor
04-10-2019, 01:11 PM

Hey Wally,

Here's a playoff preview for you:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btP089a98Xr6AV2/giphy.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wfyzWmzf1qfmgozo1_500.gif

Manny98
04-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Hey Wally,

Here's a playoff preview for you:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btP089a98Xr6AV2/giphy.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wfyzWmzf1qfmgozo1_500.gif

Kblaze8855
04-10-2019, 04:18 PM

What you think people who don

LoneyROY7
04-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Harden really got this man kblaze HEATED. :lol