PDA

View Full Version : MJ/Kobe are more MATURE than Bran

StrongLurk
04-06-2019, 03:30 PM
I think this is most obvious when fans are choosing who they like. MJ/Kobe always had a more mature/serious/professional demeanor on the basketball court than Lebron and I think that's what people reference when they say "killer instinct"

Lebron is 34 years old and he still acts like a clown too often. He's doing a lot of goofy shit on the Lakers bench this year and while there is nothing wrong with having fun, he doesn't do himself favors for the GOAT argument. Sure, MJ and Kobe had some fun too but rarely compared to Lebron. Lebron is closer to Dwight Howard goofy than MJ/Kobr.

I think if Lebron was a more serious individual then he would've become GOAT. Lebron no doubt works hard but it's just not in his nature to be as CRAZY has MJ/Kobe are.

ArbitraryWater
04-06-2019, 03:30 PM
you melt down about everything in regards to LeBron...

just shut up

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Meh.

Bron ain't like that in the playoffs. Not really anyway. LAL had nothing to play for so who gives a fukk? :confusedshrug:

just shut up

:oldlol:

StrongLurk
04-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Meh.

Bron ain't like that in the playoffs. Not really anyway. LAL had nothing to play for so who gives a fukk? :confusedshrug:

:oldlol:

True, he is more serious in the playoffs. And Lebron is the third best player of all time for me...but he's the only guy I've seen after MJ and thought, dang he could've been Co-GOAT. Really, if Lebron just had more mental toughness then he would've got it done.

SpaceJam2
04-06-2019, 03:47 PM

just shut up

:lol

One dance video of him on the bench has OP melting

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-06-2019, 03:56 PM
True, he is more serious in the playoffs. And Lebron is the third best player of all time for me...but he's the only guy I've seen after MJ and thought, dang he could've been Co-GOAT. Really, if Lebron just had more mental toughness then he would've got it done.

Lebron doesn't have an argument for "GOAT" but his peak play was definitely Top Tier. Among other greats like Jordan/KAJ/Shaq/Bird etc.

Top 2. Top 3. Top 5. Top 10. No argument from me. Just not GOAT and definitely not outside the Top 10.

Anyway. I wouldn't worry about his "clown-ish" behavior. When he's got a team to compete in the playoffs? LeBron will be engaged. Period. Magic was mostly lighthearted but competed when it counted. And that's all that matters.

Akeem34TheDream
04-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Jordan had a different mentality. He was such a killer on and off the court.

Celtics 1825
04-06-2019, 04:45 PM

just shut up
Doesn't he have LeBron in his top 3 though? I've seen him say plenty of things praising him.

jstern
04-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Jordan had a different mentality. He was such a killer on and off the court.

There's this video of a fan who secretly recorded a game back in 95, and he recorded something that wasn't captured on tv. A fan that was heckling Jordan because he had only scored 6 points in the first half.

Found it https://youtu.be/i09aE9Sq7qc?t=592

That drive to shut him up.

As for the OP, the video also talks about how Jordan was very business like on the bench.

AirBonner
04-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Op and Justin are the same person

StrongLurk
04-06-2019, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Op and Justin are the same person

AirBonner
04-06-2019, 05:11 PM
:roll:

Bro it's just fun to say Bran. Is Justin Stalker? If so, that dude is crazy.

Pretty sure Stalker and KennyG are the same.
It

StrongLurk
04-06-2019, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]It

AirBonner
04-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Stalker doesn't even have Bran in his top 15...I have Bran at 3.

You seem confused?
are you saying Justin isn't smart enough to switch it up on an alt? :biggums:

Bronbron23
04-06-2019, 10:54 PM
I think this is most obvious when fans are choosing who they like. MJ/Kobe always had a more mature/serious/professional demeanor on the basketball court than Lebron and I think that's what people reference when they say "killer instinct"

Lebron is 34 years old and he still acts like a clown too often. He's doing a lot of goofy shit on the Lakers bench this year and while there is nothing wrong with having fun, he doesn't do himself favors for the GOAT argument. Sure, MJ and Kobe had some fun too but rarely compared to Lebron. Lebron is closer to Dwight Howard goofy than MJ/Kobr.

I think if Lebron was a more serious individual then he would've become GOAT. Lebron no doubt works hard but it's just not in his nature to be as CRAZY has MJ/Kobe are.
It's just a different day man. Look at how Reggie Miller's antics were viewed back in the day. He was kinda viewed as bitch and a fakkit. Steph currys antics are similar to Reggies and this generation thinks he's cool. The world gets softer and more bitch like by the year.