PDA

View Full Version : Durant to Knicks a "done deal" and Irving likely to follow...

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 12:10 AM
https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/04/kevin-durant-to-knicks-is-reportedly-a-done-deal-says-ric-bucher

I see the Knicks winning a title if this is the case.

GS will be done.

And this is far less than Bran's Miami team, so Durant will surpass Bran all time with a title in NY.

I already have Durant ahead of Bran, though.

Big164
04-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Dude, just leave... We will replace your ass with AD with all dat silicon valley money in our new San Francisco stadium.

LoneyROY7
04-04-2019, 12:17 AM
We lit in NYC BAEBAE.

I'll take some selfies clubbing with KD next year.

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 01:25 AM
We lit in NYC BAEBAE.

I'll take some selfies clubbing with KD next year.

I'm flying out to party with you :rockon:

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 01:27 AM
No bullshit, would be great for the league. For both of those players to go to that market. It would also help level out the conference disparity.

Smoke117
04-04-2019, 01:29 AM
No bullshit, would be great for the league. For both of those players to go to that market. It would also help level out the conference disparity.

Fukk the knicks and their fans. Watching them be horrible is one of the highlights of every season.

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 01:31 AM
I mean the Knicks, Lakers, and Celtics fans are really annoying. LeBron fans as well. But if it’s good for the league, then it’s good for the league.

4pointshot
04-04-2019, 01:43 AM
https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/04/kevin-durant-to-knicks-is-reportedly-a-done-deal-says-ric-bucher

I see the Knicks winning a title if this is the case.

Not easily. He couldn't do it with WB and Harden at OKC. At best (with KD and Kyrie), the Knicks will jump into the Bucks/Raptors/Celts/Sixers pool. They will have a shot, but they won't be the favorites in the East, certainly not vs. the entire field.

GS will be done.

They won 73 without KD, and 13 in a row when he was injured his first year. In fact, they've been 21-4 without Durant since he joined the team, and that's without a lot of key players they had to give up to get him. He'd be missed, for sure, but the team can still be very good. I think a lot depends on whether Green is declining as a defensive player, and the bench. I also wonder, if Durant does leave, would the Warriors be interested in extending Boogie? With him, they would still be one of the best offensive teams in the league. And with an opening at SF, they could do a deal with LAL to get Lebron (just kidding, but maybe not totally).

Real14
04-04-2019, 03:09 AM
Yea f.ucking nets!:lol :applause:

smoovegittar
04-04-2019, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]I mean the Knicks, Lakers, and Celtics fans are really annoying. LeBron fans as well. But if it

Knicksfever2010
04-04-2019, 07:33 AM
Have to laugh here at this. How many Knick fans besides myself even bother to respond in this place, and yet you find us annoying. You have only Jeff's alt and mad old posts from Real14 to rag on about..... and the Brotha's posts these days are legit. Say what you want about the other teams; this place is pretty vacant of NYC fans.

And that will change in a MAJOR WAY with Durant and Kyrie added to the fold, and if we ever get Zion (LAAWWDDDD)

Next year were going to be a BIG PROBLEM for other teams and their fan bases

Walk on Water
04-04-2019, 07:52 AM
KD risking his own legacy. If Warriors win without him, then his titles become smaller.

Big164
04-04-2019, 09:43 AM
KD risking his own legacy. If Warriors win without him, then his titles become smaller.
All Warriors need is someone just 4 points better than Barnes..

Knicksfever2010
04-04-2019, 09:44 AM

The warriors already won without him

Jasper
04-04-2019, 10:06 AM
This is a power move by their owner , so he can sell the franchise for 5 billion and keep the garden , so he can charge double for a seat next year... :oldlol: :oldlol:

PP34Deuce
04-04-2019, 10:14 AM
If that happens, then you will have ESPN riding the arguments:

"Is KD/Kyrie a better duo than Bron/Kyrie?"
"Who does Kyrie like more?"

etc...

Their games compliment each other just as good if not better. That team will need to a locker room leader because both of those guys are too enigmatic to be leaders.