PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: There's a level of xenophobia in the NBA, players dont like Doncic

STATUTORY
04-02-2019, 12:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=312&v=tB5rrrW3zxU

The guy is saying the players are actively campaigning against Luka for ROY :biggums:

stalkerforlife
04-02-2019, 12:03 PM
The NBA is a racist league and the black brotherhood tries to black ball any white they can.

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 12:13 PM
It’s not about xenophobia. It’s racism, plain and simple.

The NBA is very ignorantly pro black amongst the players.

stalkerforlife
04-02-2019, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]It

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Chris Paul and LeBron James are probably the two most obviously pro black racists in the NBA...

The crazy part is it

stalkerforlife
04-02-2019, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]Chris Paul and LeBron James are probably the two most obviously pro black racists in the NBA...

The crazy part is it

PickernRoller
04-02-2019, 12:37 PM
Any org., country or what have you that's predominantly dominated by a race will have some racists within it. It's the human condition. Whether that's whites against blacks, blacks against whites, or Asians against both.

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 12:45 PM
If one were to say White Excellence ... they’d be called a Neo Nazi or some shit. A black dude says Black Excellence and it’s totally acceptable non racist behavior.

Ben Simmons 25
04-02-2019, 12:46 PM
But there's a group of people we're not allowed to talk about that allows blacks to be openly racist.

Other than white cucks, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn-zYXfdi1Y

Rudeboy3
04-02-2019, 01:00 PM
it has less to do with racism and more to do with tribalism. Trae is American, Luka is European. All the Europeans/international players ride for Luka the Americans ride for Trae. With that being said Luka is going to win ROY but people just love arguing so they act like trae has a chance of winning.

Patrick Chewing
04-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Hopefully Doncic will continue to shit on these racists and make them look like idiots.

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 01:09 PM
it has less to do with racism and more to do with tribalism. Trae is American, Luka is European. All the Europeans/international players ride for Luka the Americans ride for Trae. With that being said Luka is going to win ROY but people just love arguing so they act like trae has a chance of winning.
I

tpols
The NBA is a racist league and the black brotherhood tries to black ball any white they can.

Didn't they stereotype bird til he busted all their asses?

:lol

imdaman99
What's not to like about an arrogant kid that is already statpadding his rookie year that dictates where he wants to play and pouts and has tats?

Mavericks are a dream come true with Porzingis there now for some type of people.

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Didn't they stereotype bird til he busted all their asses?

:lol
Yes. And guys like Isiah, Rodman and others would say stuff like he’s only getting a marketing push and overhype because of his skin color. When in reality he was clearly one of at the time 3 greatest players ever.

Basketball is a black dominated sport. You’d be a fool to think there isn’t racism on their part, especially when a white guy comes through with usually meager athleticism but through skills, intelligence and craftiness absolutely bust their ass.

They do it to your boy on a slightly softer level. Steph is critiqued for his light near biracial complexion, raised in affluence as if he’s a suburb kid out there busting the hood nikkas asses. They hate it.

That’s also why Curry resonates so much with the white suburb crowd when you go to these Warrior games.

What's not to like about an arrogant kid that is already statpadding his rookie year that dictates where he wants to play and pouts and has tats?
You’re a fan of racist, hyper arrogant, Westbitch who threatens to physically assault women ... and this is your take?

:oldlol:

superduper
04-02-2019, 01:19 PM
As said above racism will exist where one race is more dominant than the others numbers wise. Not to say that there is no racism when the numbers are spread evenly but there would definitely be more racial tension when there is number domination one way or the other way.

What is really weird though, as others have said, blacks are allowed to be openly racist and say things no other race is allowed to say towards blacks. Weird how it is a socially acceptable thing.

PistonsFan#21
04-02-2019, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]Chris Paul and LeBron James are probably the two most obviously pro black racists in the NBA...

The crazy part is it

PP34Deuce
04-02-2019, 01:46 PM
You guys are extra emotional. The NBA is not racist...

It's more nationalist than racist. They won't want to invest money in face of the league being Non US. Why do you think they are waiting for Zion?

The face of the league could be Giannis but he's not american.

FOH out of here with this reverse raciscm agenda crap.

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 01:58 PM
Giannis game is ugly as sin

imdaman99
04-02-2019, 02:06 PM
ITT a bunch of whiny kids whining about boohoo life is not fair :cry:

superduper
04-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Giannis game is ugly as sin

Yeah, brute force, constant drive and kick, minimal skill type players are quite ugly to watch.

PistonsFan#21
04-02-2019, 02:16 PM
This thread just goes to show that white folks like to play the race card just as much as the black folks they complain about.

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 02:21 PM
This thread just goes to show that white folks like to play the race card just as much as the black folks they complain about.
Nah. No ethnicity, race or creed on this earth plays a woe is me, pity race card as frequently as so called blacks. Hell, they will try to use it to get out of anything. Even out of their own crimes. It’s pathetic. “Black Excellence” doe :oldlol:

Yeah, brute force, constant drive and kick, minimal skill type players are quite ugly to watch.
Agreed.

That’s why real ballers are so drawn to skillful and crafty players. Guys like Bird, Mike, Hakeem, Kobe, Curry and Kyrie.

Even dudes like Steve Nash.

Guys who became great at their craft by working on skills. And not just a God given innate physical abilities. Shit is boring.

That’s why MJ is the most fun to watch. You’re talking about a combination of peak all time athleticism with peak all time skill sets and craftiness.

paksat
04-02-2019, 02:25 PM

naw get the **** out of here, all you gotta do is say "racist" and he's suddenly elevated to god status

black privilege is real

Mask the Embiid
04-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Everyone is racist to some degree and everyone will ride with their race when it comes down to it.

DEAL WITH IT

Im team black

you're team white

it is what it is

PistonsFan#21
04-02-2019, 02:36 PM
naw get the **** out of here, all you gotta do is say "racist" and he's suddenly elevated to god status

black privilege is real

You just played the race card again i see. The oppressed white man :lol

''bu bu but Black privilege!''

Like clockwork :pimp:

PP34Deuce
04-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Just from the racial extreme I'm willing to bet Ish is made up of:

Trolling non black and white people who have no athlete in basketball to really relate to. IT sucks. I'm still waiting for an all star caliber Indian player. Jeremy Lin was close and Yao Ming is as close as they've gotten.

White guys that are subconsciously attracted yet hate certain NBA players.

The less frequent posters are probably black guys( and girls) that just get on here to watch the mess of wall of texts.

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 03:02 PM

Oppressed? No one is oppressed in America. Especially not in the 80s and definitely not now. A colored man was popular voted as the leader of the free world for two consecutive terms. We are talking about hypocrisy. Keep up, son.

STATUTORY
04-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Everyone is racist to some degree and everyone will ride with their race when it comes down to it.

DEAL WITH IT

Im team black

you're team white

it is what it is

this is a very regressive and tribal mentality, as a minority group this is the last thing black people should want :facepalm

atljonesbro
04-02-2019, 03:07 PM
So people insecure now that 5 or 6 nba players like Trae Young after the torturous slander fest by the entire nba community he endured earlier in the season? :oldlol:

kennethgriffen
04-02-2019, 03:13 PM
[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]It

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 03:26 PM
So people insecure now that 5 or 6 nba players like Trae Young after the torturous slander fest by the entire nba community he endured earlier in the season? :oldlol:
That’s why I was rooting for him. Plus he is so undersized, and the level of dominance he has been showing. It’s quite impressive.

And he’s proving critics wrong. I respect that.

I was livid watching him torch my Bulls, when they assessed him a technical foul for merely staring at a douche bag on my team that was talking shit to him the entire night while he was getting roasted.

paksat
04-02-2019, 03:42 PM

u mad bruH?

fourkicks44
04-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Media activley campaigned for Mitchell as ROTY over Simmons (foreigner).

Media activley campaigned for Brogdon as ROTY over Embiid and Dario (foreigners).

:confusedshrug:

FKAri
04-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Media activley campaigned for Mitchell as ROTY over Simmons (foreigner).

Media activley campaigned for Brogdon as ROTY over Embiid and Dario (foreigners).

:confusedshrug:
Now lissen here feller. We don like yer kind round these parts and yer pokin a bear. Now ye better go on and git fore sommen get a hankerin to jerk a knot in yer tail.

SpaceJam2
04-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Now lissen here feller. We don like yer kind round these parts and yer pokin a bear. Now ye better go on and git fore sommen get a hankerin to jerk a knot in yer tail.

:roll: :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 04:38 PM
u mad bruH?
He’s one of those pro blackity black super snowflake libs ...

He also probably thought black panther and get out were really, really good movies LOL

STATUTORY
04-02-2019, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]He

smoovegittar
04-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Who goes into an insane asylum to talk about social tendencies?

SamuraiSWISH
04-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Who goes into an insane asylum to talk about social tendencies?

You

paksat
04-02-2019, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]He

smoovegittar
04-02-2019, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]You

sbw19
04-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Bias of all kinds has always been there, It's nothing new. Calling for co-anything however is not only alarming, but in a way the very embodiment of the "buddy culture" that's been increasingly plaguing the NBA over the last decade or so.

It's a pervasive cultural shift that absolutely undermines the very essense and nature of sports. Imagine the likes of MJ, Kobe, Bird entertaining that idea. Let's go out there and compete night in and out so at the end we all win and no one actually loses.

:biggums:

sdot_thadon
04-02-2019, 06:20 PM
It's not playing the race card when a white guy does it. You didn't get the memo?

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]He

Grey Dawn
04-02-2019, 06:26 PM
From a Canadian/melting pot Toronto perspective the US racial hyper-duality divide is amuzing/saddening.

90sgoat
04-02-2019, 08:39 PM

DEAL WITH IT

Im team black

you're team white

it is what it is

The difference is, I would be perfectly fine watching an all-european american league.

You wouldn't accept that though would you?

FKAri
04-02-2019, 08:47 PM
From a Canadian/melting pot Toronto perspective the US racial hyper-duality divide is amuzing/saddening.
amazing + amusing = amuzing :eek:

Meticode
04-02-2019, 08:49 PM
Luka has been consistently very good all season as kind of a seasoned professional player.
Struggled in March big-time. 39% from the field, 22% from three in 13 games.

STATUTORY
04-02-2019, 08:50 PM
was a bunch of posts in this thread purged/deleted?

bobopenguin
04-02-2019, 09:22 PM
was a bunch of posts in this thread purged/deleted?

apparently "white power" is a no no word.

Ron Jeremy
04-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Obvious racists,

Cousins, Westbrook, Lebron, irving, portis,

305Baller
04-02-2019, 10:10 PM
reparations or a guise of it.

JohnMax
04-03-2019, 12:20 AM
You guys are extra emotional. The NBA is not racist...

It's more nationalist than racist. They won't want to invest money in face of the league being Non US. Why do you think they are waiting for Zion?

The face of the league could be Giannis but he's not american.

FOH out of here with this reverse raciscm agenda crap.

Larry Bird and Steph Curry disprove that theory.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2019, 12:45 AM
apparently "white power" is a no no word.
White excellence ... Black excellence is acceptable however

PistonsFan#21
04-03-2019, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]He

SpaceJam2
04-03-2019, 02:35 AM
Hey buddy did i trigger you so much that you are trying to assume my political affiliations :oldlol: ?

I haven't watched any of those 2 movies by the way but they both seem to have highly positive reviews on rotten tomatoes. Am i missing out?

:lol :applause:

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 08:49 AM
White excellence ... Black excellence is acceptable however
Because one is connected to slavery, oppression and bigotry and the other......isn't? :biggums: Get back to me when "black excellence" starts burning crosses in people's yards.:facepalm

paksat
04-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Because one is connected to slavery, oppression and bigotry and the other......isn't? :biggums: Get back to me when "black excellence" starts burning crosses in people's yards.:facepalm

look guys, sdot lives in the past

Da_Realist
04-03-2019, 09:15 AM

I know you're just waking up Rip Van Winkle but this isn't 1954 anymore. A black man was elected president TWICE despite blacks only making up 14% of the population. (That means white people had to vote for him.) A C-level black actor just created a hate crime against white Trump supporters and somehow got out of 16 indictments from a grand jury because he's friends with the previously mentioned former black president. Talk about black privilege. A black woman is the most powerful media personality (and one of the richest) people in the WORLD. A black gay woman was just elected as mayor of America's third largest city. A black "activist" has made millions over the years threatening white businesses with fake allegations of "racism" unless they pay his organization. He was so good they nicknamed him "Shakedown Sharpton". He's now a respected pundit on CNN. This is just a little of the progress blacks have experienced since you went to sleep.

Get up and walk outside a little bit. Let us know how many burning crosses you see still standing in people's yards.

paksat
04-03-2019, 09:18 AM
I know you're just waking up Rip Van Winkle but this isn't 1954 anymore. A black man was elected president TWICE despite blacks only making up 14% of the population. (That means white people had to vote for him.) A C-level black actor just created a hate crime against white Trump supporters and somehow got out of 16 indictments from a grand jury because he's friends with the previously mentioned former black president. Talk about black privilege. A black woman is the most powerful media personality (and one of the richest) people in the WORLD. A black gay woman was just elected as mayor of America's third largest city. A black "activist" has made millions over the years threatening white businesses with fake allegations of "racism" unless they pay his organization. He was so good they nicknamed him "Shakedown Sharpton". He's now a respected pundit on CNN. This is just a little of the progress blacks have experienced since you went to sleep.

Get up and walk outside a little bit. Let us know how many burning crosses you see still standing in people's yards.

gonna be a lot more in the yards if they don't quit playing the victim

this shit is getting old............................................... ......

90sgoat
04-03-2019, 10:25 AM
Doncic was the second most popular player in the All Star game.

This is the NBA's Trump moment.

A massive disconnect between what the average person thinks (they like Doncic) and what the media, players and NBA leadership promotes (they dislike euro stars).

PP34Deuce
04-03-2019, 10:57 AM

I'm kinda with Paul Mooney. I love Obama, but he was the compromise. He was "black" enough because of an african born father, but he still had a white mother. Obama represented biracial kids coming up now but he was more a compromise. The real backlash will be a black man as dark as Charlie Murphy that's from harlem or southside Chicago who worked their way up to Yale, etc... That will be as monumental as Obama.

Won't happen. The agenda is the next female president. Ride that wave.

PP34Deuce
04-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Doncic was the second most popular player in the All Star game.

This is the NBA's Trump moment.

A massive disconnect between what the average person thinks (they like Doncic) and what the media, players and NBA leadership promotes (they dislike euro stars).

NBA fears marketing non american players as faces of the league. Basketball is global but the NBA wants and believes the best players are in the United States. It's true even though the gap closes a little each 3-5 years.

It's not a race thing. It's nationalist thing. If a white guy had kobe like skills, they would market the hell out of him if not more than a freak black athlete.

FKAri
04-03-2019, 11:10 AM
NBA fears marketing non american players as faces of the league. Basketball is global but the NBA wants and believes the best players are in the United States. It's true even though the gap closes a little each 3-5 years.

It's not a race thing. It's nationalist thing. If a white guy had kobe like skills, they would market the hell out of him if not more than a freak black athlete.
I don't think the NBA cares to believe either way. They're just playing to what they think will work on their audience which is majority American along with a substantial international portion. The NBA wants to push an image of foreign players being really good and competitive but short of the American players. Because this is the happy medium to keep American fans from becoming insecure and foreign fans satisfied. It will continue to push this image whether foreign players are garbage or whether they even surpass American ones. So long as the demographics watching remain the same.

FireDavidKahn
04-03-2019, 11:44 AM
On a national level, as in fans and the media, rightfully love the guy. I can see how NBA players might be resentful on some level seeing as Luka is a white, barely 20 year old, European who is dominating as a rookie and is on his way to being a multiple time all-NBA player.

This isn't like when Love was putting up insane numbers in Minny...Luka is going to be one of the faces of the league in a couple years.

STATUTORY
04-03-2019, 11:47 AM

and the black players would just be as resentful of him as they are of Luka :confusedshrug:

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2019, 12:25 PM
How is the term white excellence connected to slavery?

You didn

PejaNowitzki
04-03-2019, 12:27 PM

DEAL WITH IT

Im team black

you're team white

it is what it is

Explain Shaun King...and whatever the **** this is.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split-full-169.jpg

imdaman99
04-03-2019, 12:29 PM
So I will speak to realities others might be too chicken shit to address.
You pretended to be a coach. Nobody will let you speak about realities you coward. Keep living on the internet and spewing racist shit.

bullettooth
04-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Explain Shaun King...and whatever the **** this is.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150612092018-rachel-dolezal-split-full-169.jpg

That's a nice tan.

Smoke117
04-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Xenophobia? Black americans hate every non black from their own country, so I'm not sure how xenophobia is relevant.

The Iron Fist
04-03-2019, 12:56 PM
What race is being put down by some saying Black Excellence?

Are you guys that fragile now?

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2019, 01:12 PM
What race is being put down by some saying Black Excellence?

Are you guys that fragile now?
No. The point is being made, what if someone says White Excellence? I’m not that corny or insecure like apparent black people that need to shout Black Excellence. But the point stands. Why is one acceptable and the other isn’t? It should be just “excellence” ... why is color needed to be associated. With anything? Colorism is what continues this shit through the generations.

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 01:15 PM
It's funny to see people deny that blacks, the most tribal people on the planet, are racist.

Like watching a dog chase it's tail.

You can't convince white cucks and blacks will never admit it.

The Iron Fist
04-03-2019, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]No. The point is being made, what if someone says White Excellence? I

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 01:19 PM
And if your sorry asses want to know what white excellence means, simply open your eyes wherever you're currently at.

White people built the greatest place on earth.

Theme parks, movies, cars, fireworks, computers, sports you adore, parks, technology of all kinds, hotdogs, hamburgers, etc; we are amazing people.

Smoke117
04-03-2019, 01:22 PM
And if your sorry asses want to know what white excellence means, simply open your eyes wherever you're currently at.

Theme parks, movies, cars, fireworks, computers, sports you adore, parks, technology of all kinds, hotdogs, hamburgers, etc; we are amazing people.

lol. The only thing you've accomplished is a way to con your way onto welfare. Stop grouping yourself with successful white people.

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 01:27 PM
lol. The only thing you've accomplished is a way to con your way onto welfare. Stop grouping yourself with successful white people.

And we built welfare to help people that need it like me and tons of blacks.

Our society is not perfect, but we aim to please everyone.

A greater percentage of blacks are on welfare and white people built it for them; they should be thankful.

And my disability money is not welfare.

Smoke117
04-03-2019, 01:33 PM

A greater percentage of blacks are on welfare and white people built it for them; they should be thankful.

Being a lazy piece of shit who can't stop feeling sorry for himself isn't a disability.

FKAri
04-03-2019, 01:38 PM

Newton, Leonardo, Aristotle, Plato, Darwin, and all of the other white greats' are on your team. Your team is stacked. Y'all colluded to form your superteam. No excuses. They went to the bench. Done for the night. You got subbed in with an astronomical lead. Yet you managed to choke it away. This is your life's story.

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 01:41 PM
And if you want to know my contribution to white society, it's simple...

You ever see those white dudes on videos getting their asses beat by blacks?

You ever see those videos of white people whooping black ass?

I'll let you take a guess as to which one I am.

The white government pays me for services that no one else knows about.

If there is ever a race war between whites and blacks or any minorities, I will be the one making sure the whites prevail.

All of my charges have involved either whites that acted black or with minorities.

I'm paid to put fear into people that disrespect and hate whites.

As a white, I always want peace, but sometimes racists and liberals can't be reasoned with.

Mask the Embiid
04-03-2019, 01:50 PM
The difference is, I would be perfectly fine watching an all-european american league.

You wouldn't accept that though would you?
i wouldnt care...i also wouldnt watch because it wouldnt be the best play league :oldlol:

i watch the nfl not afl

no inferior leagues 4 me

Prometheus
04-03-2019, 02:28 PM
I love white people and also black people. Those two are my favorites, I like other peoples too, but especially black people and white people.

They are just the cooOO0Ooolest.

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 02:47 PM

A swing and a miss. I'd be living in the past if I only said slavery. Bigotry and oppression hasn't gone anywhere it's just taken a more stealthy form, unless you want to try to tell me those themes are also 500 years old?

Apologies to the mods this likely belongs in off topic but I'll address it here. I'm bi-racial, with a hispanic wife raised in the black community myself, so I can pretty much guarantee I've seen/experienced more twists of racism than you even know exist. It's pretty ironic that the word "ignorant" or a word that holds similar meaning was used by whites to describe blacks for so long. Ignorance is now the biggest reason for the disconnect here. White people attempt to assimilate terms or concepts they are ignorant to and instead of forming a better understanding they tag it with their own meanings.

Please don't tell me it's outdated when things of this nature still occur normally:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pix11.com/2018/11/09/white-excellence-racist-misspelled-flyer-posted-in-the-bronx-spurs-outcry-and-police-investigation/amp/

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/03/us/tennessee-white-symbol-highlander-center-trnd/index.html

Black Excellence is not an epithet, it's not a rallying cry. Guys don't wear black sheets and cry black excellence around bonfires. It's a form of recognition of black people, by black people. A shout out to being successful. It actually has no relation to white people in any way shape or form. As i said when people start leaving black excellence tags during hate crimes you'll have a point. It's an issue of ignorance on your part.

Smollett is a clown plain and simple, the black community thinks it's just as ridiculous as you do. Crazy part about it is the tea leaves suggest it was more financial than racial in motivation but that won't get any run in the media because this angle is better suited to agenda. Remember not too long ago a little girl was killed in Houston and the mom wrongly accused a white suspect? I know one of the families involved and it was a drug deal, she knew exactly who shot at them and why. It should come out during the trial but it likely won't get media coverage because the racial angle is a better draw for thirsty racists.....

"Black privilege" is a joke to anyone who lives in this country as a black man. If you want to further discuss this in a civil manner lets start a thread in the lounge, I'll answer any question you would have on the black perspective of this topic. Imo arguing about things you don't have a decent grasp of is counterproductive. I'll do what i can to help anyone's understanding within my experience base..

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]How is the term white excellence connected to slavery?

You didn

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 02:58 PM

Oh Justin, how blind you are indeed my friend.

WELFARE STATISTICS BY RACE
43 percent of Medicaid recipients were white, 18 percent were African American and 30 percent were Hispanic in 2016. [Source: KFF]

In 2016 36.2 percent of SNAP program beneficiaries were white, 25.6 percent were African American, 17.2 percent were Hispanic, 3.3 percent were Asian. [Source: USDA]

Of TANF recipients in 2016, 27.9 percent of were white, 19.1 percent were African American 36.9 percent were Hispanic. [Source: Department of Health and Human Services]

41.6 percent of the African American population and 36. 4 percent of the Hispanic population participated in at least one government assistance program in a given month. [Source: United States Census Bureau]

Delusional my friend. I can supply links to the data if you need them.

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Oh Justin, how blind you are indeed my friend.

Delusional my friend. I can supply links to the data if you need them.

Do you know what per capita is?

You're an embarrassment.

Of course more whites are on welfare, you nutless cuck; there's way more of us!

:facepalm

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 03:14 PM
And there are laws and scholarships that make it EASIER for black people to succeed.

All a black person has to do is speak intelligently and eloquently without anger and the USA is there for him to f uck without lube.

White people that simply speak well are normal boring white people and there's nothing special about us; a black person doing it is God like in our society.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2019, 03:27 PM
I love white people and also black people. Those two are my favorites, I like other peoples too, but especially black people and white people.

They are just the cooOO0Ooolest.
Lol ... co-sign

The Iron Fist
04-03-2019, 03:37 PM
A swing and a miss. I'd be living in the past if I only said slavery. Bigotry and oppression hasn't gone anywhere it's just taken a more stealthy form, unless you want to try to tell me those themes are also 500 years old?

Apologies to the mods this likely belongs in off topic but I'll address it here. I'm bi-racial, with a hispanic wife raised in the black community myself, so I can pretty much guarantee I've seen/experienced more twists of racism than you even know exist. It's pretty ironic that the word "ignorant" or a word that holds similar meaning was used by whites to describe blacks for so long. Ignorance is now the biggest reason for the disconnect here. White people attempt to assimilate terms or concepts they are ignorant to and instead of forming a better understanding they tag it with their own meanings.

Please don't tell me it's outdated when things of this nature still occur normally:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pix11.com/2018/11/09/white-excellence-racist-misspelled-flyer-posted-in-the-bronx-spurs-outcry-and-police-investigation/amp/

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/03/us/tennessee-white-symbol-highlander-center-trnd/index.html

Black Excellence is not an epithet, it's not a rallying cry. Guys don't wear black sheets and cry black excellence around bonfires. It's a form of recognition of black people, by black people. A shout out to being successful. It actually has no relation to white people in any way shape or form. As i said when people start leaving black excellence tags during hate crimes you'll have a point. It's an issue of ignorance on your part.

Smollett is a clown plain and simple, the black community thinks it's just as ridiculous as you do. Crazy part about it is the tea leaves suggest it was more financial than racial in motivation but that won't get any run in the media because this angle is better suited to agenda. Remember not too long ago a little girl was killed in Houston and the mom wrongly accused a white suspect? I know one of the families involved and it was a drug deal, she knew exactly who shot at them and why. It should come out during the trial but it likely won't get media coverage because the racial angle is a better draw for thirsty racists.....

"Black privilege" is a joke to anyone who lives in this country as a black man. If you want to further discuss this in a civil manner lets start a thread in the lounge, I'll answer any question you would have on the black perspective of this topic. Imo arguing about things you don't have a decent grasp of is counterproductive. I'll do what i can to help anyone's understanding within my experience base..
Nailed it. :cheers:

SpaceJam2
04-03-2019, 03:42 PM
I'm heading out to watch the movie "Us" now...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/00/Us_%282019%29_theatrical_poster.png/220px-Us_%282019%29_theatrical_poster.png

See you crazies later

The Iron Fist
04-03-2019, 03:51 PM
And there are laws and scholarships that make it EASIER for black people to succeed.

All a black person has to do is speak intelligently and eloquently without anger and the USA is there for him to f uck without lube.

White people that simply speak well are normal boring white people and there's nothing special about us; a black person doing it is God like in our society.
You look at Black people in the way you described as special. We just look at them as normal.

305Baller
04-03-2019, 04:58 PM
As a mutt I see a race war as stupid and nonsensical.

Bunch of pure blood ego trashists.

Youre all surely mutts somewhere along the line.

Racists exposed.

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:00 PM
The segregation created by ignorance is mentally created by slaves to the system, etc

ignorance

unintelligence

failure to intellectualize themselves and their place in history

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:01 PM
lines are built by class, cultural decay

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:02 PM
if a civil war happened it would be the lowest classes against the highest in an anarchic movement to create a new constitution

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:03 PM
there will be no race war as that is a racist dream and people are not as racist as racists believe

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:04 PM
maggots

Euroleague
04-03-2019, 05:04 PM
The NBA has been racist and biased against European players since the 1980s. It's very blatant about it also. The worst is how some of the NBA coaches treated some European players over the years.

Drazen Petrovic (with Blazers)
Sasha Djordjevic
Vassilis Spanoulis

etc.

Ridiculous how they were treated.

90sgoat
04-03-2019, 05:05 PM
i wouldnt care...i also wouldnt watch because it wouldnt be the best play league :oldlol:

i watch the nfl not afl

no inferior leagues 4 me

Sounds good, segregation it is then.

Of course, I wouldn't count on your league staying financially solvent for long, but that's none of my concern.

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2019, 05:08 PM
305 having a psychotic conspiracy theory meltdown. Tell us your thoughts on chem trails ... while you’re at it

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:09 PM
305 having a psychotic conspiracy theory meltdown. Tell us your thoughts on chem trails.

hardly.

im just making fun of the silly conclusions and fantasies

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]305 having a psychotic conspiracy theory meltdown. Tell us your thoughts on chem trails ... while you

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:11 PM
305 having a psychotic conspiracy theory meltdown. Tell us your thoughts on chem trails ... while you’re at it

anyways, things are going just fine. climate change is coming and the USA will prosper by catering to business and watching the world burn. its a corporate utopia

the corporate shareholders dont believe in climate change

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:13 PM
https://i.redd.it/bjutf1z1ztm01.jpg

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:19 PM
if a race war happened in the nba then who takes Curry? hahaha

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 05:20 PM
I'd actually prefer black and white coming together, but blacks don't seem to want any part of that.

We'd be unbeatable if we all just saw each other as Americans, but blacks are obsessed with color of skin.

Euroleague
04-03-2019, 05:20 PM

WTF?

https://media.giphy.com/media/pPhyAv5t9V8djyRFJH/giphy.gif

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:21 PM
who takes blake griffin, which team? do we need a race draft?

hahaahaha

Euroleague
04-03-2019, 05:22 PM
who takes blake griffin, which team? do we need a race draft?

hahaahaha

https://media.giphy.com/media/7SomTSksy4IMM/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 05:22 PM
A person that's mixed is always the color of their dad.

Whites get Lenny Kravitz because his dad is white.

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:24 PM

hahahah

who gets Mariah Carey

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 05:25 PM
hahahah

who gets Mariah Carey

I don't care if her dad is white; y'all can have that bitch. :lol

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:25 PM
SLash from Guns N Roses

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:26 PM
I don't care if her dad is white; y'all can have that bitch. :lol

your logic is comedy.

305Baller
04-03-2019, 05:28 PM
do diamond wearing american blacks care about congolese holocausts?

doubt they know

the struggle is real

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 05:29 PM
do diamond wearing american blacks care about congolese holocausts?

doubt they know

the struggle is real

Right lol

Euroleague
04-03-2019, 05:37 PM

And if you want to know my contribution to white society, it's simple...

You ever see those white dudes on videos getting their asses beat by blacks?

You ever see those videos of white people whooping black ass?

I'll let you take a guess as to which one I am.

The white government pays me for services that no one else knows about.

If there is ever a race war between whites and blacks or any minorities, I will be the one making sure the whites prevail.

All of my charges have involved either whites that acted black or with minorities.

I'm paid to put fear into people that disrespect and hate whites.

As a white, I always want peace, but sometimes racists and liberals can't be reasoned with.

https://media.giphy.com/media/moBCg1N6HcrlK/giphy.gif

The Iron Fist
04-03-2019, 06:41 PM

Yup, white guy alright.

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/dmwotV3XmUD.YzjmdTlkSQ--~B/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wME EzMDA7aD00MDA7dz02MDA-/http://media.balltribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Andre-Ward.jpg.cf.jpg

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/qdu2RzpANSzfBsyIL6oIEw--~B/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wME EzMDA7aD0zMzg7dz00ODA-/http://img.wennermedia.com/480-width/mj-ff1083a9dd05b5f72a372bda93fc540e.jpg.cf.jpg

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 07:00 PM

You're an embarrassment.

Then you've reached a logic impasse brother. You said in the previous post:

which makes no sense when more whites are on welfare than blacks.

then you said:

A greater percentage of blacks are on welfare and white people built it for them

to reiterate the same point, how does something "built for black people" have more white recipients?

How does something "built for black people" have a statistically documented greater amount of whites in the program. We're talking a minimum 10% gap. Just go ahead and say you weren't aware if the real demographics and now you know.

By the way, saying per capita is just moving a goal post you've already wide-righted. :rolleyes:

305Baller
04-03-2019, 07:01 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/7SomTSksy4IMM/giphy.gif

nailed it

UK2K
04-03-2019, 07:37 PM

Black excellence beats itself up to claim racism because it cant find white excellence to do it for them.

tpols
04-03-2019, 07:39 PM

You're an embarrassment.

:biggums:

:roll:

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Then you've reached a logic impasse brother. You said in the previous post:

which makes no sense when more whites are on welfare than blacks.

then you said:

to reiterate the same point, how does something "built for black people" have more white recipients?

How does something "built for black people" have a statistically documented greater amount of whites in the program. We're talking a minimum 10% gap. Just go ahead and say you weren't aware if the real demographics and now you know.

By the way, saying per capita is just moving a goal post you've already wide-righted. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot.

I specifically said there's a larger percentage of blacks on welfare.

Meaning a larger percentage of their population.

You made yourself look like a damn fool and you refuse to accept it.

You can't compare the numbers straight up considering the enormous gap in the amount of people both races have in the USA; you have to use PER CAPITA.

You damn dummy.

I still love you. :cheers:

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 07:47 PM
You're an idiot.

You can't compare the numbers straight up considering the enormous gap in the amount of people both races have in the USA; you have to use PER CAPITA.

You damn dummy.

Doesn't work that way with real people buddy, you don't get to say whites created welfare for blacks when more whites are on welfare.

Per capita doesn't add anything meaningful to your post, it actually just highlights exactly what you're running from. Blacks don't have the privilege whites do so a higher percentage of the black population is in poverty in comparison to the white population? Well no shit sherlock. You just stuck your foot in your mouth.

One last time:
Welfare was created for blacks = more whites on welfare?:oldlol: Should have stayed in school Justin.

tpols
04-03-2019, 07:48 PM
You're an idiot.

You damn dummy.

:eek:

ruthless bro...

Let em go.

305Baller
04-03-2019, 07:52 PM
human beings should have certain rights to eat and be sheltered in this ecosystem of industrial corporate utopia

stalkerforlife
04-03-2019, 07:54 PM

ruthless bro...

Let em go.

I bet he can tie a cherry stem in a knot with his tongue with all the BS twisting he's doing.

I'll leave him be, but I do hope he tries to become a lawyer because he'd be a great one...

"Your honor, my client did rape and kill that poor girl, but whites made him do it! He was about to start college, but that damn white bitch tempted my poor client with that evil white ass and titties. He DINDU NUFFIN!"

SamuraiSWISH
04-03-2019, 07:57 PM
You're an idiot.

You damn dummy.

sdot_thadon
04-03-2019, 08:05 PM
I bet he can tie a cherry stem in a knot with his tongue with all the BS twisting he's doing.

I'll leave him be, but I do hope he tries to become a lawyer because he'd be a great one...

"Your honor, my client did rape and kill that poor girl, but whites made him do it! He was about to start college, but that damn white bitch tempted my poor client with that evil white ass and titties. He DINDU NUFFIN!"
Go ahead and tell us more about welfare being created for a race that doesn't even have the most people getting the assistance.

Da_Realist
04-03-2019, 10:38 PM

That stuff doesn't happen normally and you know it. Are there racists in America? Yes. Just like there are pedophiles and murderers. But just because there is a subset of people that are racist doesn't make this a racist country. A racist country does not vote a black man to the highest position in the country...twice. Blacks are being killed by blacks, not cops. Check your numbers. The disparity is so large it's not even worth discussing. The most dangerous place for a black is in the mother's womb, not on a burning cross.

By the way, I AM black with 2 black children that I'm raising to be victors, not victims. You're the one that needs to educate yourself and stop following the liberal media. Following the liberal agenda has destroyed black America from the inside out. Chicago, Baltimore, Milwaukee...all warzones. Seattle (https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/seattle_is_dying_because_liberalism_is_killing_it. html) looks like a third-world country. Los Angeles (https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-homeless-crisis-overview-20180225-htmlstory.html) homelessness crisis is a national disgrace. Meanwhile, the Democratic plantation leaders like Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are making out like bandits...living the good life...while the blacks that support them struggle to survive in warzones they oversee but don't live in.

Maxine Waters has been in control of her black district since 1990. Who does she blame for the catastrophe that has developed under her watch? Republicans. But she and her staff have been the only ones in charge! So blacks keep voting people like her in, keep supporting the same oppressive liberal policies and get the same exact result year after year after year then are led by her to blame the white man across the political aisle for the predicament.

It's time to stop living in our feelings and focus on the facts. Every other culture comes to this country and excels because they are more focused on building themselves up than whining about their past and acting like it's still their present. Blacks are the leaders in broken homes, having babies out of wedlock, violent crimes and prison sentences. Blacks are the least likely to strive for education. Blacks idolize dysfunction. We'd rather be street hustlers and ball players than doctors and executives. We'd rather play NBA Live than read. And we have the nerve to blame the white man?? How can we come up if we keep shooting ourselves in the foot and blaming it on someone else?

Video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faolY5_hnIc

Books -->

Black Lies Matter (https://www.amazon.com/Black-Lies-Matter-Grievance-Industry/dp/1523615915/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=black+lies+matter&qid=1554345896&s=books&sr=1-1-spell)

Why I Stand: From Freedom to the Killing Fields of Socialism (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1682617394/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1682612058/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

False Black Power? (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599475189/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed (https://www.amazon.com/Please-Stop-Helping-Us-Liberals/dp/1594038414/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=)

Death of a Nation (https://www.amazon.com/Death-Nation-Plantation-Politics-Democratic/dp/1250163773/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3I4W16P8LNDX8&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza&qid=1554345775&s=books&sprefix=dinesh+d%2Cstripbooks%2C180&sr=1-1)

SamuraiSWISH
04-04-2019, 01:37 AM
That stuff doesn't happen normally and you know it. Are there racists in America? Yes. Just like there are pedophiles and murderers. But just because there is a subset of people that are racist doesn't make this a racist country. A racist country does not vote a black man to the highest position in the country...twice. Blacks are being killed by blacks, not cops. Check your numbers. The disparity is so large it's not even worth discussing. The most dangerous place for a black is in the mother's womb, not on a burning cross.

By the way, I AM black with 2 black children that I'm raising to be victors, not victims. You're the one that needs to educate yourself and stop following the liberal media. Following the liberal agenda has destroyed black America from the inside out. Chicago, Baltimore, Milwaukee...all warzones. Seattle (https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/seattle_is_dying_because_liberalism_is_killing_it. html) looks like a third-world country. Los Angeles (https://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-homeless-crisis-overview-20180225-htmlstory.html) homelessness crisis is a national disgrace. Meanwhile, the Democratic plantation leaders like Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are making out like bandits...living the good life...while the blacks that support them struggle to survive in warzones they oversee but don't live in.

Maxine Waters has been in control of her black district since 1990. Who does she blame for the catastrophe that has developed under her watch? Republicans. But she and her staff have been the only ones in charge! So blacks keep voting people like her in, keep supporting the same oppressive liberal policies and get the same exact result year after year after year then are led by her to blame the white man across the political aisle for the predicament.

It's time to stop living in our feelings and focus on the facts. Every other culture comes to this country and excels because they are more focused on building themselves up than whining about their past and acting like it's still their present. Blacks are the leaders in broken homes, having babies out of wedlock, violent crimes and prison sentences. Blacks are the least likely to strive for education. Blacks idolize dysfunction. We'd rather be street hustlers and ball players than doctors and executives. We'd rather play NBA Live than read. And we have the nerve to blame the white man?? How can we come up if we keep shooting ourselves in the foot and blaming it on someone else?

Books -->

Black Lies Matter (https://www.amazon.com/Black-Lies-Matter-Grievance-Industry/dp/1523615915/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=black+lies+matter&qid=1554345896&s=books&sr=1-1-spell)

Why I Stand: From Freedom to the Killing Fields of Socialism (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1682617394/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1682612058/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

False Black Power? (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599475189/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed (https://www.amazon.com/Please-Stop-Helping-Us-Liberals/dp/1594038414/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=)

Death of a Nation (https://www.amazon.com/Death-Nation-Plantation-Politics-Democratic/dp/1250163773/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3I4W16P8LNDX8&keywords=dinesh+d%27souza&qid=1554345775&s=books&sprefix=dinesh+d%2Cstripbooks%2C180&sr=1-1)
A man, ladies and gentleman.

Not a woe is me, black boy.

I know most of you probably didn

stalkerforlife
04-04-2019, 01:50 AM

Books -->

Oh shit. :applause:

SpaceJam2
04-04-2019, 01:56 AM

Books -->

Mic drop

sdot_thadon
04-04-2019, 02:58 AM

Books -->

I actually have no qualms with any of this post aside from the last paragraph because every race has the same flaws, not just black people. People wait for a hand out in every skin tone. Criminals come in all colors as well, so do racists. Don't lump me in with some liberal agenda because i don't identify with either way of thinking. The whole political climate is ****ed tbh and again has very little to do with what you replied to in the 1st place. And for the record i strongly disagree with your 1st reply post and apparently you didn't see the exchange that was deleted by mods before doing so. I don't know a black man that would cosign a racist piece of shit like Coach. However if you did get the entire context of the post you responded to and still chose to respond in that manner, you're not the type of black man I'd want my son to be no offense. Self loathing is depressing and sure their are people of color doing this crying you guys accuse pretty much everyone of, but it's not that. It's not people sitting around on welfare being the only voices. It's people like myself who are raising families and to be honest my life is great, I'm nowhere near poverty but i will always have a problem with racists. If you identify with racists, have at it. I won't, that's who i am.

sdot_thadon
04-04-2019, 03:00 AM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]A man, ladies and gentleman.

Not a woe is me, black boy.

I know most of you probably didn

egokiller
04-04-2019, 09:38 AM