03-11-2019, 07:55 PM
That is all.

305Baller
03-11-2019, 07:57 PM
That is all.

Kayyyyyy

Uncle Drew
03-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Ante Zizic is eating him for breakfast. Lord Masai is a fraud. This guy adds nothing to that Raptors team. Can’t hit anything, has no touch whatsoever. He picking up that $25 million player option as soon as the clock hits 0 on July 1st. Terrible trade.

305Baller
03-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Kay.

superduper
03-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Ante Zizic is eating him for breakfast. Lord Masai is a fraud. This guy adds nothing to that Raptors team. Can’t hit anything, has no touch whatsoever. He picking up that $25 million player option as soon as the clock hits 0 on July 1st. Terrible trade.

So what you're saying is.... LeGOAT had a better version of Marc Gasol on his team :eek:

Mask the Embiid
03-11-2019, 08:17 PM
Raptor and Bucks fans really should be on their knees every night praying that they dont match up against big wiggle in the playoffs.....i like how everyone in the east just assumes because the celtics beat us and they are better than the celtics that = they will just steamroll right over the sixers....they wont :oldlol:

they have no answer for embiid im telling you :oldlol: Gonna be a lot of broken hearts in toronto and milwaukee when they find out the hard way.

Hope we get the bucks tho...That lopez shit is gonna be bbq chicken....sweep

Uncle Drew
03-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Tanking season or championship winning season, we will always daddy dick the Raptors. :oldlol: They ain't going anywhere with this team, just like always. Trading Valanciunas for Marc Gasol was an awful move. He is done. OG Anunoby is one of the dumbest players in the league no doubt about that. Ibaka thinking he can throw hands. :oldlol: Dude swung 10 times and couldn't land anything. Almost synonym for his jumper.

SpaceJam
03-12-2019, 06:08 AM
So what you're saying is.... LeGOAT had a better version of Marc Gasol on his team :eek:

How insecure you gotta be :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can we not talk about anything without LeGOAT being brought into the conversation?

RoseCity07
03-12-2019, 06:12 AM
Except every time he plays Portland he plays like a ****ing god.:facepalm

Rudeboy3
03-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Raptor and Bucks fans really should be on their knees every night praying that they dont match up against big wiggle in the playoffs.....i like how everyone in the east just assumes because the celtics beat us and they are better than the celtics that = they will just steamroll right over the sixers....they wont :oldlol:

they have no answer for embiid im telling you :oldlol: Gonna be a lot of broken hearts in toronto and milwaukee when they find out the hard way.

embiid playoff stats are laughable. He's inefficient af

Manny98
03-12-2019, 09:23 AM

No one is threatened by EmChoke especially in the playoffs :roll:

superduper
03-12-2019, 09:34 AM
You clowns are gonna get straight up mollywhopped by Embiid in the playoffs :oldlol:

90sgoat
03-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I'll guess no, he isn't.

Calling someone "washed" is something that I've noticed low IQ fans do.

Look at Joachim Noah, most Knick fans (horrible fans), called him washed, now he is thriving in Memphis.

No, Marc Gasol is not washed and OP is low IQ.

superduper
03-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I'll guess no, he isn't.

Calling someone "washed" is something that I've noticed low IQ fans do.

Look at Joachim Noah, most Knick fans (horrible fans), called him washed, now he is thriving in Memphis.

No, Marc Gasol is not washed and OP is low IQ.

Honestly it's not Marc's fault, Zizic is just a BEAST :eek:

k0kakw0rld
06-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Washed up and playing in the nba final right now.

bigkingsfan
06-06-2019, 10:08 AM
You clowns are gonna get straight up mollywhopped by Embiid in the playoffs :oldlol:
https://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/joel-embiid-crying.jpg

RRR3
06-06-2019, 10:10 AM
https://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/joel-embiid-crying.jpg
Superduper: EmWho? Lifelong Kawhi fan here.

SouBeachTalents
06-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Now this dude rocks a Kawhi avy

https://media.giphy.com/media/p4cqQ0gUIMcU0/giphy.gif

FKAri
06-06-2019, 10:31 AM
a week later...changes avy from Embiid to Kawhi. :oldlol:

red1
06-06-2019, 10:33 AM

holy shit remind me to knock these kids the **** out again.

****ing stomp their skulls after I drop them with the first clean shot to the back of the head.

red1
06-06-2019, 10:35 AM
this is exactly the reason I beat these ****ing nerds up.

****ing annoying as hell should kick their teeth in and break their necks A.S.A.P.

Uncle Drew
06-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Even in a thread in which I was pretty wrong superdumber manages to take the cake. :oldlol: Not sure if it was this thread or another, but I was wrong about Nick Nurse as well.

East River Livn'
06-06-2019, 11:18 AM

"It's ok. Cry on my shoulder baby boi"

https://www.superbasket.gr/images/2017/Season2018-19/NBA/3c2d4c88b4a9fe5418cd34abcc9cfaaajpg.png

E_Stamkos
06-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Even in a thread in which I was pretty wrong superdumber manages to take the cake. :oldlol: Not sure if it was this thread or another, but I was wrong about Nick Nurse as well.

You weren't just pretty wrong, you were completely wrong.

Gasol is no all star anymore but he's a very serviceable starter. He's been ass at times no doubt... But not over a long enough period to deduce such a stupid opinion.

That is all.

Uncle Drew
06-06-2019, 11:22 AM
You weren't just pretty wrong, you were completely wrong.

Gasol is no all star anymore but he's a very serviceable starter. He's been ass at times no doubt... But not over a long enough period to deduce such a stupid opinion.

That is all.
Wrong is relative, that was exactly the point. He is a shell of himself, but he is no liability, e.g. pretty wrong.

That is all.

k0kakw0rld
06-06-2019, 11:26 AM

He's a bitch

E_Stamkos
06-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Wrong is relative, that was exactly the point. He is a shell of himself, but he is no liability, e.g. pretty wrong.

That is all.

Nah.

When you call a player washed up, you're essentially saying that they should call it a career.

I've never seen or heard anyone use that term to describe somebody who is still a very serviceable starter.

Completely wrong.

That is all.

Uncle Drew
06-06-2019, 11:31 AM
Nah.

When you call a player washed up, you're essentially saying that they should call it a career.

I've never seen or heard anyone use that term to describe somebody who is still a very serviceable starter.

Completely wrong.

That is all.
If that’s how you want to interpret things, go ahead. I don’t mind being wrong, whether is pretty or completely.

That is all.

E_Stamkos
06-06-2019, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]If that

Im so nba'd out
06-06-2019, 11:43 AM

Embiid took them to a game 7 with one leg....what could of been if only he was even at 70% health

We will never have a team that good again because of the salary cap.IF only that shot didnt go in

superduper
06-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Embiid still my guy stay giving me free rent nerds :rockon: :rockon:

bullettooth
06-06-2019, 11:57 AM
this is exactly the reason I beat these ****ing nerds up.

****ing annoying as hell should kick their teeth in and break their necks A.S.A.P.

Are you the raps fan that said you're going to **** Ayesha Curry right in the *****?

https://twitter.com/WackyTheGoat/status/1135384009708658689

SomeBlackDude
06-06-2019, 12:13 PM
he was a great pick up for the raps. he meshes nicely with them. they wouldn't have gotten past philly without him.

obviously he's past his prime but he's still a very solid starting center. only criticism i have of him is he's too passive sometimes. like no one is expecting him to put up 20+ ppg but sometimes it feels like he hurts their offense by passing up easy, wide open shots. like you were a franchise player for like a decade but now you're afraid to put up shots against draymond in the paint or shoot a shot when no one is within 10 yards of you?

raptors are 6-1 in these playoffs when big marc has at least 10 points.

red1
06-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Are you the raps fan that said you're going to **** Ayesha Curry right in the *****?

https://twitter.com/WackyTheGoat/status/1135384009708658689
nah but that's my homie though. didn't know who he was before the video now he's my homie - I respect that dude.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2019, 01:20 PM

:roll: :roll:

"Embiid is literally the perfect basketball player" -superduper

SpaceJam2
06-06-2019, 01:28 PM

BIG yikes

FKAri
10-31-2019, 10:32 AM

This man had an Embiid avy when he made this statement and now has a Raptors avy.

I LOVE ISH :oldlol: