PDA

View Full Version : just got this photo printed for my Rodman autograph. people gave me dirty looks

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 04:18 PM
dunno why

https://i.ibb.co/yRC7VcW/20190222-151131.jpg

Akrazotile
02-22-2019, 04:25 PM
And after all that he turned out to be gay.

Weird stuff.

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 04:27 PM
And after all that he turned out to be gay.

Weird stuff.

i think hes bisexual

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 05:01 PM
They know you're a manchild loser that will never accomplish anything. A NET negative in life.

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 05:02 PM
They know you're a manchild loser that will never accomplish anything. A NET negative in life.

just haggled a guy for 2 days to get this too

https://i.ibb.co/2jLtwYG/20190222-155849.jpg

should go nice in this frame i got made up today too

https://i.ibb.co/bJxw1C7/20190222-155812.jpg

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 05:07 PM
Some 40+ year olds have a wife, kids, a job, friends, and a respectable legacy to leave behind

OP has autographed photos, cards, and replica wrestling belts

Uncle Drew
02-22-2019, 05:12 PM
Add another replica to the collection. :applause: :applause:

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 05:15 PM
Some 40+ year olds have a wife, kids, a job, friends, and a respectable legacy to leave behind

ive had many women. i have an offspring to carry my genes. work sucks. i have ufcs/poker nights with friends regularly.

life is about what makes you happy

and nobody living a regular life has a "legacy" lmao

will you pass on your genes to future generations? probly not since youre paralyzed from the waist down

warriorfan
02-22-2019, 05:16 PM

Super ironic coming from little wheels....:roll:

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 05:17 PM
Add another replica to the collection. :applause: :applause:

upper deck/panini authenticated items = replicas?

:lol

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 05:21 PM
ive had many women. i have an offspring to carry my genes. work sucks. i have ufcs/poker nights with friends regularly.

will you pass on your genes to future generations? probly not since youre paralyzed from the waist down
but i have unlimited free time

congrats. you live your life in comfort, and have literally nothing to show for except for cards and pictures you buy off ebay

you sacrificed accomplishments, friends, legacy, family, and respect for cards and free time. You've done good, you figured it all out.

Uncle Drew
02-22-2019, 05:23 PM
upper deck/panini authenticated items = replicas?

:lol
Replica belt, replica cards, replica life.

warriorfan
02-22-2019, 05:26 PM

congrats. you live your life in comfort, and have literally nothing to show for except for cards and pictures you buy off ebay

you sacrificed accomplishments, friends, legacy, family, and respect for cards and free time. You've done good, you figured it all out.

Wheels you litterally have over 100 thousand posts and are on here morning noon and night. You have no friends, no job, no nothing. You embody all of the things you are projecting onto kenny. You are a joke. Stop wasting your time, do something, anything, no matter what it is it has to be more productful than making awful posts and pathetically quoting yourself on a half dozen accounts because everyone straight up ignores you other than to shit on you.

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 05:27 PM

how am i sacraficing if i chose to avoid most of those things willingly

i quit working voluntarily

i gave up my offspring voluntarily

i have plenty of friends and respect for who i am. not what i do to relate with the every day working man.

had i stuck with anything i didnt enjoy or want i dont think i would have a legacy. thats for important people like the top people in the world.

working 30 years at a bank or some steel factory wont get you much of a legacy lol

it sounds like youre unhappy/hurt and projecting because i'm the opposite of you... i had all the things you ever dreamed of and gave them all up to live comfortably

youre sick of being wheelchair bound and thats understandable.. i can actually go out and do things. i golf during the summer.. its almost a full time hobby for me. that and bwach bbqs/football

right now its mostly about poker due to weather

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 05:33 PM
Wheels you litterally have over 100 thousand posts and are on here morning noon and night. You have no friends, no job, no nothing. You embody all of the things you are projecting onto kenny. You are a joke. Stop wasting your time, do something, anything, no matter what it is it has to be more productful than making awful posts and pathetically quoting yourself on a half dozen accounts because everyone straight up ignores you other than to shit on you.
This is like the mother-load of cringe and I only skimmed it.

Face-crippling

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 05:35 PM

i have plenty of friends and respect for who i am. not what i do to relate with the every day working man.

had i stuck with anything i didnt enjoy or want i dont think i would have a legacy. thats for important people like the top people in the world.

working 30 years at a bank or some steel factory wont get you much of a legacy lol

it sounds like youre unhappy/hurt and projecting because i'm the opposite of you... i had all the things you ever dreamed of and gave them all up to live comfortably

youre sick of being wheelchair bound and thats understandable.. i can actually go out and do things. i golf during the summer.. its almost a full time hobby for me. that and bwach bbqs/football

Ok.

I think you're a delusional spastic retard whose not even capable of having a conversation that deals with reality. You're not full on retarded, but you're pretty close. Good luck with it.

warriorfan
02-22-2019, 05:37 PM

Face-crippling

The truth can be uncomfortable, can

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 05:50 PM
The truth can be uncomfortable, can’t it? Man up and look yourself in the mirror. Until you do that you are gonna be here stuck, spinning your wheelchair’s tires. Go out and do something with your life before it’s too late. Good luck.
Says the retard who spends every waking moment on this site, posts pictures of bud light, and shares insanely cringey personal stories about how much of a low-life middling reject he is.

Your total lack of self-awareness makes me cringe harder than anything or anybody in history.

You respond to every post I make within 1 minute of making it, every single time. You are like a nagging fly that won't go away. I am literally forced to interact with a socially retarded fat ugly reject who wants to play psychiatrist

You telling anyone to get a life before it's too late is so ironic there needs to be a new for it. Ironic doesn't do the situation justice. Cringe is really the only word that does you justice. You're the personification of cringe.

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 05:53 PM
Ok.

I think you're a delusional spastic retard whose not even capable of having a conversation that deals with reality. You're not full on retarded, but you're pretty close. Good luck with it.

i'm thinkin about getting an autographed jersey today too since my kawhi won't be good anymore soon... who should i get for my shadow box frame

bigkingsfan
02-22-2019, 05:53 PM
It wasn't the Rodman poster.

egokiller
02-22-2019, 05:54 PM

A kid who spends his life talking to himself on alts all day in mom's basement from his wheelchair is trying to comment on what you should be doing with your life. :roll:

egokiller
02-22-2019, 05:58 PM
Says the retard who spends every waking moment on this site, posts pictures of bud light, and shares insanely cringey personal stories about how much of a low-life middling reject he is.

Your total lack of self-awareness makes me cringe harder than anything or anybody in history.

You respond to every post I make within 1 minute of making it, every single time. You are like a nagging fly that won't go away. I am literally forced to interact with a socially retarded fat ugly reject who wants to play psychiatrist

You telling anyone to get a life before it's too late is so ironic there needs to be a new for it. Ironic doesn't do the situation justice. Cringe is really the only word that does you justice. You're the personification of cringe.

The self projecting in this post is amazing. Warriorfan was spot on but your so caught up in your shitty way of life that you refuse to heed his advice.

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 05:58 PM
i'm thinkin about getting an autographed jersey today too since my kawhi won't be good anymore soon... who should i get for my shadow box frame
Mahomes, Giannis, Baker, or Luka

If you have taste. Assuming you want a young gun to spice up your cave

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 06:00 PM
The self projecting in this post is amazing. Warriorfan was spot on but your so caught up in your shitty way of life that you refuse to heed his advice.
I don't come here but once or twice a week, but everytime i'm here you're posting. In every thread. with multiple proven alts.

I guess there's something about me that brings out the jealous cringey weirdos as if I can't see right through them. So strange.

red1
02-22-2019, 06:02 PM
they were hoping to get invited to the orgy.

old ladies need some too.

warriorfan
02-22-2019, 06:14 PM

Hey, at least we tried. :confusedshrug: :lol

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 06:20 PM
I don't come here but once or twice a week, but everytime i'm here you're posting. In every thread. with multiple proven alts.

I guess there's something about me that brings out the jealous cringey weirdos as if I can't see right through them. So strange.
:roll::roll::roll:

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 06:25 PM
Mahomes, Giannis, Baker, or Luka

If you have taste. Assuming you want a young gun to spice up your cave

i'm thinkin about this

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/UDA-Larry-bird-Signed-Mitchell-Ness-1985-1986-White-Celtic-Jersey-Upper-Deck/223215600118?hash=item33f8afc1f6:g:AF8AAOSwseZb3VD Z:rk:45:pf:0

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 06:25 PM
:roll::roll::roll:
OMG so funny man111! I definitely have 20 alts and I post here all day! :cletus:

Grow tf up you fakkit.

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 06:26 PM

Just face it, you're a loser. The only thing that validates your life is the approval of a bunch of strangers on a message board. You don't have any friends, people avoid you irl, you try to tell them about the replica belt you got and how much you love watching semi naked dudes wrastle each other and they tell you to get away from them because you havent showered in weeks.

You spend your life on here, you're not fooling anyone.

lilteapot
02-22-2019, 06:27 PM
lmao at this thread.

nobody knows anything about anyone here and their real lives. so stop the clit flicking contests.

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 06:28 PM
OMG so funny man111! I definitely have 20 alts and I post here all day! :cletus:

Grow tf up you fakkit.
Crip with the meltdown. Feel safe in your basement you hobbit?

warriorfan
02-22-2019, 06:30 PM

:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 06:31 PM
He's crippled with 20 accounts! hahaha!

:facepalm

Are you safe knowing you're a grown man spewing autistic nonsense? Yikes. Good luck with it.

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 06:36 PM
Username is literally AlternativeAcc

Haha guys I dont have alts, I definitely havent been making the same threads daily for the past few years. You guys are just autistic, i only visit once a week hahahahahaha

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Just face it, you're a loser. The only thing that validates your life is the approval of a bunch of strangers on a message board. You don't have any friends, people avoid you irl, you try to tell them about the replica belt you got and how much you love watching semi naked dudes wrastle each other and they tell you to get away from them because you havent showered in weeks.

You spend your life on here, you're not fooling anyone.

depends on your goals. if you worked hard to achieve something and failed. then you're a loser. i'm happily retired and buy things i've always wanted growing up seemingly every week. its a dream. i'm very blessed. maybe there is a god and he's paying me back for being poor till i was 15/16

and my friends are all basically the same as me. they watch wrestling/ufc/play poker/get drunk every weekend. its great

having people over tomorrow. i'l try and take a video of the boys giving a cheers to ISH

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 06:39 PM

Haha guys I dont have alts, I definitely havent been making the same threads daily for the past few years. You guys are just autistic, i only visit once a week hahahahahaha
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GratefulParallelGalah-size_restricted.gif

Cringe

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 06:40 PM
I spend my days watching wrestling videos and talking about LeBron James. I contribute nothing to society, but it's okay because I was poor when I was a kid.
Man child playing the victim card:sleeping

MrFonzworth
02-22-2019, 06:43 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GratefulParallelGalah-size_restricted.gif

Cringe
You're too witty and intelligent for me to understand your 4D humor. I'm sure you'll accomplish MANY great things with your massive IQ!

kennethgriffen
02-22-2019, 06:45 PM
Man child playing the victim card:sleeping

i give to charity/volunteer/pay a large amount of taxes/worked for over 10 years/produced offspring/created life for generations to come

i'm basically the mixture between a saint and a god

i have no shame and can live in peace

AlternativeAcc.
02-22-2019, 06:46 PM
You're too witty and intelligent for me to understand your 4D humor. I'm sure you'll accomplish MANY great things with your massive IQ!
Sarcasm doesn't work when you're autistic. Sorry man.

But yeah you're an idiot who just parrots what other pathetic dweebs say. Good luck with it.

egokiller
02-22-2019, 06:58 PM
lmao at this thread.

nobody knows anything about anyone here and their real lives. so stop the clit flicking contests.

Why do you have to bring logic and reason into this? Where's the fun in that?:oldlol:

egokiller
02-22-2019, 06:59 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
02-22-2019, 09:29 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
02-22-2019, 11:42 PM

:roll:

stalkerforlife
02-22-2019, 11:45 PM
Simon reminds me of MGK with his new "Good luck with it" moniker.

"Let's talk about it."

So cringe.

Your career was destroyed and you keep making new names to hide, but we always find you out, baby Simon.

Boki4MVP
02-23-2019, 01:08 AM
This ish is hilarious

the mesiah
02-23-2019, 03:07 AM
just haggled a guy for 2 days to get this too

https://i.ibb.co/2jLtwYG/20190222-155849.jpg

U doing all that haggling and still got ripped off ..:facepalm

http://a64.tinypic.com/2cicx05.jpg

masonanddixon
02-23-2019, 03:12 AM

You shouldn't hate on him for that. Let the man live life how he wants.

Rico2016
02-23-2019, 04:38 AM

Face-crippling

Doesnt WarriorFan live in a 200 sq ft trailer with cigarettes all over

Akeem34TheDream
02-23-2019, 05:19 AM
This thread shows how deppressing posters life are. Explains the excessive trolling too.

coin24
02-23-2019, 06:39 AM

And some get there diaper changed after being locked in the closet for hours:cheers:
Enjoy your million accounts on here but you retard