PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans are not making a move because they really want Tatum

AirBonner
02-05-2019, 02:11 AM
Tatum is who they want. Picks plus Tatum and a garbage player should get the trade done :rockon:

And1AllDay
02-05-2019, 02:13 AM
So crazy Boston wants Tatum over Ball, Kuz, and Ingram

AirBonner
02-05-2019, 02:17 AM
So crazy Boston wants Tatum over Ball, Kuz, and Ingram
The picks alone are worth so much more than Lonzo plus they are in a different conference so they would be more apt to agree with the trade

And1AllDay
02-05-2019, 02:24 AM
The picks alone are worth so much more than Lonzo plus they are in a different conference so they would be more apt to agree with the trade

Tatum and how many picks tho?

AirBonner
02-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Tatum and how many picks tho?
4picks

brownmamba00
02-05-2019, 02:28 AM
Woj tweeted Pels want 4 first round picks aswell.

AirBonner
02-05-2019, 02:29 AM
Boom I

RealSkipBayless
02-05-2019, 02:30 AM
That's fine.

When the Lakers have moved on and the Pelicans are at the mercy of Ainge this summer, I wish them luck.

brownmamba00
02-05-2019, 02:32 AM
[QUOTE=AirBonner]Boom I

AirBonner
02-05-2019, 02:33 AM
He tweeted this hours ago tho
But Boston has those juicy picks

highwhey
02-05-2019, 02:34 AM
pelicans shooting themselves in the foot out of spite, asking too much.

good luck to them this summer when they get swindled bc they had too much pride to take the lakers offer.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 02:38 AM
pelicans shooting themselves in the foot out of spite, asking too much.

good luck to them this summer when they get swindled bc they had too much pride to take the lakers offer.

This is what Im thinking too

bobopenguin
02-05-2019, 02:42 AM

lol
good luck with that.

pelicans FO's smoking too much weed.

Mask the Embiid
02-05-2019, 02:56 AM
just trade kuz when you get him for otto porter....same difference :confusedshrug:

Celtics 1825
02-05-2019, 02:58 AM
I don't know if I want to pull the trigger and trade Tatum because it seems like AD is just going to be a rental and leave in 2020. Obviously thing can change (as we saw with PG for example), but if we're gonna trade our future away then he better damn well be staying with us for the long run.

Rico2016
02-05-2019, 02:59 AM
lol
good luck with that.

pelicans FO's smoking too much weed.

Yes way too much entirely too much

dbugz
02-05-2019, 03:03 AM
I don't know if I want to pull the trigger and trade Tatum because it seems like AD is just going to be a rental and leave in 2020. Obviously thing can change (as we saw with PG for example), but if we're gonna trade our future away then he better damn well be staying with us for the long run.

Knowing Ainge, dude aint gonna let someone F him up on a deal.

For all we know, they're just trolling the media and all these circus are part of the plan.

Celtics 1825
02-05-2019, 03:05 AM
Knowing Ainge, dude aint gonna let someone F him up on a deal.

For all we know, they're just trolling the media and all these circus are part of the plan.
Very true. I always have faith in the God of Finessing :pimp:

Danny will find a way to make it work

Nash
02-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Why don't media understand that Tatum ain't being traded for a rental? AD, Rich Paul, his father and everybody who is associated with AD has said that he doesn't want to resign with Boston. No way would Ainge give them Tatum for a rental.

Lakers NEED to get the f*ck out of this now, they have this summer coming up where they can bid on free agents.

r0drig0lac
02-05-2019, 08:22 AM
Tatum is so overrated...

JohnnySic
02-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Yes Pelicans want Tatum, doesn't mean they'll get him.

Tatum isn't going anywhere. Its gonna end up being mainly about draft picks.

Foster5k
02-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Pelicans about to **** themselves. Plus the Celtics known for ****ing over teams in trades. These fools going to get what's coming to them and it will be well deserved. Also, AD not re-signing with Boston no matter what.

brooks_thompson
02-05-2019, 09:07 AM
The Pelicans counter is actually as close to AD's value as they can get. They probably won't get all 4 picks, but it wouldn't be an overpay. 3 months ago Houston was willing to give up 4 1sts for malcontent Jimmy Butler, and Davis, at least perception-wise, is a tier above him as a player. Plus, they KNOW AD will re-sign, AND they probably get another playoff run with him (AD) this year as well.

Foster5k
02-05-2019, 09:22 AM
The Pelicans counter is actually as close to AD's value as they can get.
Hell no! AD not worth ALL the Lakers young players + 4 1st rounders and 2nd rounders. They acting like AD is prime Jordan. :oldlol:

Derka
02-05-2019, 09:32 AM
I'm honestly not sure what Demps is thinking here. Magic is willingly dropping his trousers, bending himself over and spreading his cheeks right now.

coin24
02-05-2019, 10:20 AM
I'm honestly not sure what Demps is thinking here. Magic is willingly dropping his trousers, bending himself over and spreading his cheeks right now.

Story of magics sex life:oldlol:

Ca$H
02-05-2019, 10:36 AM
Story of magics sex life:oldlol:

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

raprap
02-05-2019, 11:04 AM
I

KKittles30
02-05-2019, 11:41 AM
The Pelicans counter is actually as close to AD's value as they can get. They probably won't get all 4 picks, but it wouldn't be an overpay. 3 months ago Houston was willing to give up 4 1sts for malcontent Jimmy Butler, and Davis, at least perception-wise, is a tier above him as a player. Plus, they KNOW AD will re-sign, AND they probably get another playoff run with him (AD) this year as well.

But Houston was only giving Knight (salary dump) and Chriss (bust) + 4 picks for Butler. The whole meat of the trade was picks ... The Lakers are giving all their young talent like 4-5 players + 4 picks! ..That's insanity.

Foster5k
02-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Time for Magic to call their bluff and say either take our initial deal or gamble with Boston. Your choice. Either way, Pelicans future is bleak. :oldlol:

bladefd
02-05-2019, 07:31 PM

That's a risk they would have to take. AD knows it, his agent knows it, his family knows it, LeBron/Lakers know it and Celtics know it.

Celtics probably offered Tatum verbally now just to stop Lakers from acquiring Davis. What will happen is Celtics will back down in July at the 11th hour - Ainge plays it dirty like that, as we know. Then Lakers will offer Pelicans much less than what they were offered today. Then we find out who blinks first.

bladefd
02-05-2019, 07:37 PM

Houston may be good spot for AD. Surprised they are not bidding.. Capela + Gordon + couple expiring deal scrubs + 3 first round picks. That's a good package imo.

Only question is would AD stay in Houston long-term? I think he would :confusedshrug:

As a Lakers fan, I hate that deal, especially if Harden/CP3 convinces AD to stay.. They become instant contenders for 4-5 years even with CP0 being injury-prone.