PDA

View Full Version : Please never put Ingram and KD in the same sentence ever again.

Mr. Jabbar
01-21-2019, 11:47 PM
Ingram is HIDEOUS

LAmbruh
01-21-2019, 11:51 PM
5* bro

Akrazotile
01-21-2019, 11:54 PM
Just

bigkingsfan
01-21-2019, 11:56 PM
You just did.

And1AllDay
01-22-2019, 02:27 AM
He has one career 30 point game in 200+ games played. Doncic has like 5 already this season :oldlol:

Vino24
01-22-2019, 02:46 AM
Ingraham is basically better than 2nd year Pippen

And1AllDay
01-22-2019, 02:48 AM
Ingraham is basically better than 2nd year Pippen

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Another 3baLLLLLL classic

AintNoSunshine
01-22-2019, 03:20 AM
Ingram is so overrated it's not even funny. I don't see what he potential is. Dude can't score consistently to save his life.

jdm_dc_fan
01-22-2019, 03:23 AM
Ingram and Jaylen brown are both developing slower than expected but I

bison
01-22-2019, 03:27 AM
Ingram is so overrated it's not even funny. I don't see what he potential is. Dude can't score consistently to save his life.

Two way threat, can shoot midrange and from 3 or get to the rim. Good court vision. Great build and length. I get it. Many of you don

bison
01-22-2019, 03:29 AM
[QUOTE=jdm_dc_fan]Ingram and Jaylen brown are both developing slower than expected but I

jdm_dc_fan
01-22-2019, 03:47 AM
For all the undeserved criticism Ingram receives, he is, as of right now, still literally the second best player of the 2016 draft class.
I do t see brown playing any worse than Ingram on the Lakers roster. Would you agree Ingram ppg and usage would plummet if their positions where flipped around?

jdm_dc_fan
01-22-2019, 03:50 AM
For all the undeserved criticism Ingram receives, he is, as of right now, still literally the second best player of the 2016 draft class.
I feel this is where Ingram needs to step up. Brown proved it when they relied on him and in the pmatoffs to boot. I expected more from Ingram than brown as a basketball fan. But I never expected to think brown has more of an impact than Ingram.

AintNoSunshine
01-22-2019, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=bison]Two way threat, can shoot midrange and from 3 or get to the rim. Good court vision. Great build and length. I get it. Many of you don

RRR3
01-22-2019, 03:53 AM
No he

Kblaze8855
01-22-2019, 07:42 AM
He’s ok. Sometimes good sometimes a ghost. He’s never done anything to justify all the discussion. He’s Al Harrington or Tim Thomas level getting talked about like hes bigtime or something.

He’s just another guy.

PeroAntic
01-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Everytime this dude has a less than perfect game there is somebody busting his nuts. Let him grow, he has the tools, the verdict will not be out for many more years.

raprap
01-22-2019, 08:31 AM
his lack of 3pt shot is hurting him. Really predictable in the halfcourt.

ImKobe
01-22-2019, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He

Kblaze8855
01-22-2019, 09:33 AM
Al Harrington had 20ppg actual seasons not a couple weeks. Tim Thomas was a 6th man of the year type. Ingram wouldnt be doing any more than 12-13ppg on a team with Ray, Cassell, and Glenn Robinson in a league with much lower scoring.

I didnt say he cant become better than those guys were...but so far? Thats about the level of player we are talking about.

Who is on the next notch up?

Laphonso Ellis? Cedric Ceballos?

Real talk...

If Mo Pete did 17 a game and shot 40% from 3 on over 5 attempts as a 3rd option 10-12 years ago....given the extra possessions now could he do Ingrams current numbers? Id say a little less due to less minutes but....not by miles.

Ingram really isnt doing much to talk about. Hes got potential but at some point you are just one of those guys forever on the breakout next year list.

Hes young...hes got 3-4 more years at least...but hes gonna be behind Lebron...and maybe Kuzma now. And they are looking to add another star.

When we talking about him really looking likely to show out?

2024?

Will you really be shocked if hes doing 19/7/3 in 3 years like Al Harrington was at 24-25?

He could be a star. He could be Al Harrington. Neither option is off the table yet.

AirTupac
01-22-2019, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He

Dray n Klay
01-22-2019, 09:45 AM
Justify what discussion? Only the biggest of retards (casual fans / ESPN) have EVER touted him as being the next KD. Sure if you believe in that narrative, you can say that. Anyone who has followed him has KNOWN he would be a project player coming in at 18 with a weak frame.

He

zeerghit
01-22-2019, 09:47 AM
Justify what discussion? Only the biggest of retards (casual fans / ESPN) have EVER touted him as being the next KD. Sure if you believe in that narrative, you can say that. Anyone who has followed him has KNOWN he would be a project player coming in at 18 with a weak frame.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12516095&postcount=2

PeroAntic
01-22-2019, 10:19 AM
Ingram is getting killed by Letards every game he doesn't shoot above 50% FG, while playing great defense and teamwork. And hes 20 too.

Meanwhile look at a guy like Wiggins, first pick on the draft, zero defense, zero skill, zero effort, terrible shooting all season... all on an insane contract. I would take Ingram over Wiggins in a heartbeat.

ImKobe
01-22-2019, 10:23 AM
Ingram is getting killed by Letards every game he doesn't shoot above 50% FG, while playing great defense and teamwork. And hes 20 too.

Meanwhile look at a guy like Wiggins, first pick on the draft, zero defense, zero skill, zero effort, terrible shooting all season... all on an insane contract. I would take Ingram over Wiggins in a heartbeat.

BI and Tatum are averaging near-identical numbers, yet I don't hear anything negative about him, despite him having all the help around him in the world with the most stacked roster in the NBA and one of the best Head Coaches.

BI is a shooting coach away from being an all-star, yet our HC doesn't think we need one, when we have one of the worst shooting teams in the league.

superduper
01-22-2019, 10:59 AM
The Ingram hate is INCREDIBLY overstated. It's becoming circle jerky at this point. He is not a bad player and very clearly has skills that can develop.

The one concern I would have with him is that he seems like the type that disappears for large portions of the game. He can be so much more than "just another guy" out there, he just needs to learn the game more and continue to refine his skills to the point that he's not just showing flashes and glimpses but actually doing everything on a consistent basis.

But he is definitely very capable. This circle jerk needs to stop.

Wally450
01-22-2019, 11:03 AM
Imagine making a thread saying Ingram would be an MVP & KD type talent?

BigShotBob
01-22-2019, 11:13 AM
I don't understand why he gets put at point. It legitimately baffles me

FKAri
01-22-2019, 11:33 AM
I guess AirTupac admits to being "the biggest of retards (casual fans / ESPN) "

And1AllDay
01-22-2019, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No he

Ainosterhaspie
01-22-2019, 01:19 PM
If people weren't talking him up like he's better than Pippen, there probably wouldn't be a need to point out the obvious fact that he isn't. There's added incentive to criticize him because he's a high draft pick who isn't progressing like you'd want a high pick to progress. Right now he's looking like all hell ever be is a role player, not a star. If he would embrace that role, he might be a moderately impactful player with a decent career. It's sure looking like the "star" ship has sailed though. It's too early to be sure, but that's what it looks like.

It's concerning that he can't seem to draw fouls very well, and he sure seems to take way too many shots from midrange and long twos. I'm also getting a sense that it's too easy for defenders to draw charges against him. When he does attack the basket its not fluid enough or quick enough to navigate past defenders well. That might be part of why he doesn't draw fouls and settles for midrange. He's a poor shooter right now who can't create good shots for himself.

When people who don't watch the games act like despite all those flaws he's comparable to all time greats, backlash seems inevitable.

PeroAntic
01-22-2019, 02:47 PM
BI and Tatum are averaging near-identical numbers, yet I don't hear anything negative about him, despite him having all the help around him in the world with the most stacked roster in the NBA and one of the best Head Coaches.

BI is a shooting coach away from being an all-star, yet our HC doesn't think we need one, when we have one of the worst shooting teams in the league.
Agreed 100 percent

Uncle Drew
01-22-2019, 03:01 PM
The PeroAntic seal of approval is usually a career ender. Ingraham’s run was fun while it lasted.

jdm_dc_fan
01-22-2019, 04:34 PM
Agreed 100 percent
Uh no Tatum and ingram aren’t comparable. Some would say Tatum isn’t having a spectacular season because he only made a slight jump but they added two all stars to the team. Surprised his ppg even went up. Not only that Ingram shooting % are lower and Tatum is 1 year younger and 1 less year in the league and already has better career numbers. Compare brown and Ingram but Tatum is past Ingram already.

Overdrive
01-22-2019, 04:57 PM
He looks sleepy all the time, reminds me of Michael Beasley.

bison
01-22-2019, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]No he

AirTupac
01-22-2019, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=jdm_dc_fan]Uh no Tatum and ingram aren

zeerghit
01-22-2019, 05:47 PM
The fact that Ingram is putting up similar numbers despite Tatum being touted as a complete offensive player and BI as a project player on that end speaks for itself. Not to mention the fact that BI is a MUCH better defender than Tatum and longer... while playing out of position most of the season. Nice try. Brown is a bust compared to both.

Rico2016
01-22-2019, 05:49 PM
Gotta give Ingram some time, he is still young. Remember Kuz is 23 and Ingram is 21 so give him two more years to grow because there is a chance Ingram puts on some weight and gets thicker.

NuggetsFan
01-22-2019, 05:59 PM

How in the world is he better than Jamal Murray? Murray's the 2nd leading scorer on the 2nd place team. Ingram averages 3 APG, Murray 5. Ingram averages more TO's per game as well. The LeBron excuse doesn't fly because Murray plays with Jokic who averages more dimes than LeBron. Ingram averages 4.9 RPG at 6'9 and Murray averages 4.5 as a PG .. and Murray averages more offensive rebounds :oldlol:

The biggest knock on Murray is his efficiency this year in a shooting slump. Yet his TS% is .528% vs Ingram's .520%. Ingram's averaging 16.4 vs Murray's 18.8. Murray averaged 16.7 last season on .576 TS%. Compare 30 point games, 40 point games, big shots etc.

Literally no argument for Ingram over Murray. I like Ingram too. He gets extra hate because he plays for the Lakers so he was unfairly hyped. He has lots of potential, is already solid, just not a surefire star like some expected.

Mr. Jabbar
01-04-2020, 11:49 PM
throwback