PDA

View Full Version : Luka 17 of 26 in the final three minutes of one possession games...

stalkerforlife
01-12-2019, 10:03 PM
:roll:

19 years old.

Most clutch player in the league.

Some people just have IT.

Dray n Klay
01-12-2019, 10:06 PM
That like the opposite of Kobe

Real14
01-12-2019, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Dray n Klay]That like the opposite of Kobe

bigkingsfan
01-12-2019, 10:29 PM
https://www-foxsportsasia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/www.foxsportsasia.com/tachyon/2018/11/lebron-james-jersey_1hs5mb0k1om6e14jm3gvm3dkhm.png

pauk
01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Luka is a Lebron stan, patterned his entire everything after him... how can you like him as a notorious Lebron hater? Its contradictive bruh :biggums:

Rudeboy3
01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Luka is a Lebron stan, patterned his entire everything after him... how can you like him? :biggums:
he plays nothing like bron, doesn't need the Lestifarm to score unlike Bran :lol

pauk
01-12-2019, 10:41 PM
he plays nothing like bron, doesn't need the Lestifarm to score unlike Bran :lol

A 6'7+ Point-Forward triple double machine WHO WITH HIS OWN WORDS SAID HE PATTERNED HIS GAME AFTER LEBRON plays nothing like Bron? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Who is he more close to then? :roll: :roll:

Yes ofcourse he has some ways to go to be anywhere close Lebrons level, but he is a rookie... rookie Lebron was extremly similar in every way.... except for the vertical leap part...

jongib369
01-12-2019, 10:44 PM
Luka is a Lebron stan, patterned his entire everything after him... how can you like him as a notorious Lebron hater? Its contradictive bruh :biggums:
Even better, he's a Vspan/Lebron stan. He was "Enchanted" by Spanoulis

Akrazotile
01-12-2019, 10:47 PM

stalker exposed as a closet Lebron fanboy. :banana:

Welcome to the good side, Justin :applause:

Rudeboy3
01-12-2019, 10:50 PM
A 6'7+ Point-Forward triple double machine WHO WITH HIS OWN WORDS SAID HE PATTERNED HIS GAME AFTER LEBRON plays nothing like Bron? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes ofcourse he has some ways to go to be anywhere close Lebrons level, but he is a rookie... rookie Lebron was extremly similar in every way.... except for the vertical leap part...
Stfu you dumb bitch players with that archetype have been around long before lebron, Magic, Bird

Dumb casuals

stalkerforlife
01-12-2019, 10:58 PM
The league and media would destroy Luka if he didn't praise Bran.

This is a smart kid.

And he's NOTHING like Bran; he's clutch and has actual SKILL. Luka does not rely on athleticism and illegal play to succeed. Luka also doesn't juice. Luka LOVES competition; he would never join the damn competition.

They are NOTHING alike.

RRR3
01-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Stalker is one of the biggest LeBron fans on ISH.

jongib369
01-12-2019, 11:23 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q25MgU3nm0

Highlights: Panathinaikos - Real Madrid (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdY-MX6QBI)

Euroleague 2017-2018 Real Madrid - Panathinaikos Playoff 4th match (https://youtu.be/5cu1_5oSyD4)

Euroleague 2017 18 Semi Final 2 CSKA vs Real (ENG) (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3rz65Es3sk)

Euroleague
01-13-2019, 06:03 PM
The hilarious thing is he wasn't even the most clutch player in EuroLeague...

Most clutch EuroLeague players...

1. Spanoulis
2. Llull
3. probably Doncic or Printezis

Euroleague
01-13-2019, 06:05 PM

I think from interviews I have seen, that Luka didn't "pattern his game after LeBron"....he wanted to be a similar player like LeBron, that does play making, rebounds, plays on the ball, off the ball.......play multiple positions...

He didn't pattern his game after LeBron.

Mask the Embiid
01-13-2019, 06:20 PM
poor man's Harden

strung out heroin addict's LeBron

rich man's Spanoulis

jongib369
01-13-2019, 06:22 PM
I think from interviews I have seen, that Luka didn't "pattern his game after LeBron"....he wanted to be a similar player like LeBron, that does play making, rebounds, plays on the ball, off the ball.......play multiple positions...

He didn't pattern his game after LeBron.
Could you possibly link me to some of the best euroleague games you've seen that are on youtube hopefully?

theballerFKA Ace
01-13-2019, 06:45 PM
I have to admit I thought Ayton, JJJ, and Trae Young( :facepalm ) would be better than this guy. I was dead wrong. His stats aside, I can't believe how clutch, confident and composed he is at end of games. Most clutch rookie I have ever seen in my lifetime. I'm guessing a 23yo Bird might have been better but I haven't watched a lot of 80s Celtics games tbh.

bullettooth
01-13-2019, 07:44 PM

Can't play like LeBron if you don't drop your shoulder and stiff arm everyone on every drive.

90sgoat
01-13-2019, 08:08 PM
Bran shoots 17% in the clutch :roll: