PDA

View Full Version : Damian Lillard Appreciation Thread

Annyong!
11-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Dude is legit. I just learned he is averaging 30.6ppg on 19 shots per game. :bowdown:

CuhGetsBucks
11-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Love his poise and personality, but he's not a playmaker or a good defender. Which will lead to inevitable playoff failures. So I try not to get too excited.

FatComputerNerd
11-14-2016, 01:42 PM
Poor man's Kyrie Irving :D

r0drig0lac
11-14-2016, 02:36 PM
rich man's Kyrie Irving :D
fixed

JohnMax
11-14-2016, 03:53 PM
CJ McCollum is a poor man's Kyrie Irving.

Lillard is LeBron with superior full-body coordination/fluidity that makes him a better passer, shooter and scorer.

CTbasketball92
11-14-2016, 04:14 PM

Lillard is LeBron with superior full-body coordination/fluidity that makes him a better passer, shooter and scorer.

Lillard is not a better shooter ... at all. But one thing that I think has helped propel him over Kyrie and become a true superstar is his ability to get to the freethrow line. He's making 9.4 freethrows a night compared to Kyrie's 3.5 or so, which is a big part of his superior scoring abilities. He's also finishing at a ridiculous rate this year, which I don't think is quite sustainable. What is sustainable is him getting to the line about 8 times a game and his improving floor game. Dame is the real deal, and he is definitely a top 10 player in this league. CJ is also great!

miggyme1
11-14-2016, 07:28 PM
Love his poise and personality, but he's not a playmaker or a good defender. Which will lead to inevitable playoff failures. So I try not to get too excited.

that's why bball is a TEAM sport

miggyme1
11-14-2016, 07:29 PM

stop it.:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

CuhGetsBucks
11-14-2016, 07:36 PM
[/B]

that's why bball is a TEAM sport
Oh it is? Wasn't aware his team had a plethora of elite playmakers as he leads the team with a record breaking 4.6 assists a game :roll:

miggyme1
11-14-2016, 07:46 PM
Oh it is? Wasn't aware his team had a plethora of elite playmakers as he leads the team with a record breaking 4.6 assists a game :roll:

I see my comment went right over your head.....I didn't say they had playmakers on the team now....I said that's why bball is a team sport.....MEANING....damian isn't going to win a ship on his own......correct???:facepalm :facepalm

CuhGetsBucks
11-15-2016, 04:26 PM
I see my comment went right over your head.....I didn't say they had playmakers on the team now....I said that's why bball is a team sport.....MEANING....damian isn't going to win a ship on his own......correct???:facepalm :facepalm
Lol are you dumb? Your comment was irrelevant, he's the PG on the team with the highest usage rate and with no other player who can create for others, how does his team help him win a championship at all? Stop being a smart ass you knew what the comment meant.

Ben Simons
11-15-2016, 04:29 PM
Dame has impressed me this year.