PDA

View Full Version : The Hawks are being Underrated, severely.

Richesly
11-01-2016, 10:50 AM
After seeing the Kings message board, and then this message board, it has come to my attention that the Hawks are being underrated.

People are assuming that the Hawks last season were better, and I really do not know why they do.

You guys had no clue what it was like having Teague. At first, he was a great player, but that was because he had the potential to go elite. It was clear he would never get there, however. And the main downfall he has is that he has two modes of playing. Passive form, which is what hes in about 85% of the time. And then the aggressive playing, which is seldom to ever get from Teague.

Schroder is aggressive at all times, which is what the Hawks needed. He is also faster and a better penetrator than Teague. The only thing Teague was better than Schroder in was vision, but Schroder is quickly becoming a floor general.

Horford was great, I loved him and will miss him on the Hawks and it sucks it couldn't work out. But Millsap just happened to be the better 4 out of the two of them, so we needed to trade the one not as good as the other for a true center, and boy, did we get a good one. Dwight has so far experienced a mini-rejuvenation, which has been awesome. And I honestly do think it's not just luck, I think it will last.

So, gentleman, stop saying the Hawks won't make the playoffs, and to you Kings fans, please stop thinking you're better than us. Was funny to see you guys cry about the Hawks beating your asses, then saying the Hawks suck and that you should have easily won. **** ya'll think we are?

Dwight shit on Cousins, which woulda never happened if he was still on the Hot Pockets.

Hawks are #1 in defense, a top rebounding team(every season before this they were last in rebounding), and a top offense.

atljonesbro
11-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Teague is too passive and Horford is too soft. We made a change for the better this year

Nilocon165
11-01-2016, 10:54 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/im_retarded_quantum_leap.gif

Uncle Drew
11-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Another Cavalier sweep it is then.

fiddy
11-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Regular season champs lmao

Richesly
11-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Another Cavalier sweep it is then.

I hope not, we fixed what was needed fixing. I rather not face the Cavs in the playoffs still, even if that would be the way to prove ourselves, but yeah I'm kinda scarred after the year before's ECF and last year.

HylianNightmare
11-01-2016, 11:19 AM
1 seed

tpols
11-01-2016, 12:08 PM
spot on about teague.. horford burnt out over time. The difference in size and strength between him and dwight is so large, it just makes the hawks a totally different team.

MMM
11-01-2016, 12:15 PM
They are a well coached team and I had them 2nd in the East but Milsap in particular is underrated while Howard is still very capable. I can't understate how good a player Paul Milsap is and everyone would love a forward that can impact the game across the board on their team

lilteapot
11-01-2016, 12:16 PM
They are a well coached team and I had them 2nd in the East but Milsap in particular is underrated while Howard is still very capable. I can't understate how good a player Paul Milsap is and everyone would love a forward that can impact the game across the board on their team

You can't UNDERstate how good he is? Tryna say he sucks?

atljonesbro
11-01-2016, 12:17 PM
Howard and Millsap are EASILY the best defensive big duo in the league by a wide margin. Both of them are DPOY caliber players. The way we've controlled the paint this year is astounding in comparison to with Horford who was afraid to bang down low a lot of the time