PDA

View Full Version : Will Westbrook Top 81pnt this Season?

bluechox2
10-29-2016, 03:25 AM
He has a legit chance at completing this with full reign over the offense...

Lebron23
10-29-2016, 03:35 AM
Yes

Against the lakers or sixers.

brandonislegend
10-29-2016, 03:38 AM
He shot 44 shots tonight and barely scored 51. And the game went to overtime. He did all that and with overtime and would need to score an extra 30 points.

Lebron23
10-29-2016, 03:41 AM
He shot 44 shots tonight and barely scored 51. And the game went to overtime. He did all that and with overtime and would need to score an extra 30 points.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/2038827/Westrbook.gif

AussieSteve
10-29-2016, 04:11 AM
No. He will not.

Mr Feeny
10-29-2016, 04:25 AM
He has a legit chance of contributing more than 85 points. He might not score 81 but he might get 70 and 7-8 assists or 66 points and 10 assists etc.

GOATbrook
10-29-2016, 04:36 AM
Bad first half only..he was 13-28 second half and ot.

GOAT gonna GOAT:cheers:

Nash
10-29-2016, 05:39 AM
82 point on 182 shots

r0drig0lac
10-29-2016, 09:05 AM
it's possible or Davis

francesco totti
10-29-2016, 09:15 AM
Yes

Against the lakers or sixers.

Maybe against Houston.

LAZERUSS
10-29-2016, 09:18 AM

This.

Westbrick has never been an efficient scorer, nor even a decent 3pt shooter. Playing 45 minutes, in an OT game, taking 44 FGAs and 20 FTAs...and "only" scoring 51 speaks volumes about his chances of topping 81.

AintNoSunshine
10-29-2016, 10:07 AM
It will take him 60 shots.

But it's Westbrook we're talking about here. He might just as well go for it if he feels like it :oldlol:

I hope he does actually.

tpols
10-29-2016, 10:26 AM
wb doesnt have the shooting for it.. you cant score 80 just putting your head down and charging everytime. too high energy cost. it requires a long/mid range hot streak he is not capable of.

HenryGarfunkle
10-29-2016, 11:49 AM
No, because he's simply a more well-rounded player than Kobe. Just does a lot more outside of scoring.

Kobe was score score score. How many assists did Kobe have in that Raptors game? Exactly.

Russell is gonna come close to averaging a triple double.

Anything WB does this year will automatically be more impressive than ANYTHING Kobe has ever done.

brandonislegend
10-29-2016, 04:09 PM
No, because he's simply a more well-rounded player than Kobe. Just does a lot more outside of scoring.

Kobe was score score score. How many assists did Kobe have in that Raptors game? Exactly.

Anything WB does this year will automatically be more impressive than ANYTHING Kobe has ever done.

The Lakers starting 5 was Kobe Bryant, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, Smush Parker and Lamar Odom. The top 4 players off the bench were Luke Walton, Sasha Vujacic, Brian Cook and Devean George.

Give me a ****ing break. I rather have Oladipo alone than 5 of those 7 players.

Mr Feeny
10-29-2016, 04:29 PM

This. Westbrook does more on the court to than Kobe ever did.

ImKobe
10-29-2016, 04:34 PM
He's not scoring close to 80...

He doesn't have an offensive arsenal close to Kobe's, he isn't going to score 20+ layups and make 20 free throws in a single game, his 3pt shot is garbage and he doesn't have post game.

Not to mention the fact that Russ actually has teammates to pass the ball to.

Mr Feeny
10-29-2016, 04:39 PM
Westbrook is simply a more complete player than Kobe ever was.
He's more likely to get you 50-60 point triple doubles than a Kobe would.

I don't think Westbrook is the guy to aim for high point totals and zero assists.

ImKobe
10-29-2016, 04:42 PM

Yet Westbrook blew a 3 - 1 series lead with a 4x NBA scoring champ/league MVP on his team to make the Finals

Westbrook's performance in the 2012 Finals Game 2 was so bad that Magic Johnson came out and said he played the worst half any point guard has played in NBA history, on top of costing his team a Game 4 of the Finals to put them in a 1 - 3 hole after he fouled on a jump ball play that reset the shot clock and took the chance from KD to tie the game and the series. Big turnaround in that series that prevented OKC from having 2 more home games to win it all.

Westbrook up to this point has achieved nothing and has some Playoff chokes to his name, he has a long way to go. Putting up big stats and not winning any titles won't put him in the same tier. Big O was a 30/10/10 guy and his accolades are the reason he's top 15 instead of being the GOAT.

ScalsFan21
10-29-2016, 04:46 PM
Yet Westbrook blew a 3 - 1 series lead with a 4x NBA scoring champ/league MVP on his team to make the Finals

Westbrook's performance in the 2012 Finals Game 2 was so bad that Magic Johnson came out and said he played the worst half any point guard has played in NBA history, on top of costing his team a Game 4 of the Finals to put them in a 1 - 3 hole after he fouled on a jump ball play that reset the shot clock and took the chance from KD to tie the game and the series. Big turnaround in that series that prevented OKC from having 2 more home games to win it all.

Westbrook up to this point has achieved nothing and has some Playoff chokes to his name, he has a long way to go. Putting up big stats and not winning any titles won't put him in the same tier. Big O was a 30/10/10 guy and his accolades are the reason he's top 15 instead of being the GOAT.

I agree with most of this. Russell Westbrook has become the most overrated player in basketball. And yes, that Game 4 foul was an all-time stupid play by that bonehead.

BUT if we're being real KD wasn't tying anything. :lol Russ was the only reason they were even in that Game 4. KD's 31 PPG on 55% from that series were the most glaring example of empty stats I think I've ever seen in my life.

CelticBaller
10-29-2016, 04:47 PM
This. Kobe was a really good shooter, westbrooks isn't

ImKobe
10-29-2016, 04:55 PM
I agree with most of this. Russell Westbrook has become the most overrated player in basketball. And yes, that Game 4 foul was an all-time stupid play by that bonehead.

BUT if we're being real KD wasn't tying anything. :lol Russ was the only reason they were even in that Game 4. KD's 31 PPG on 55% from that series were the most glaring example of empty stats I think I've ever seen in my life.

he had I think 17 points and 18 points in the 4th quarters of Games 1 and 2, he was really great playing at home and his efficient scoring would have been a factor had their team not been completely out-coached by the Heat. Harden and Perkins really laid a dud in that series, on top of the refs making that horrible call in the end of Game 2.

I think OKC was only down 3 at that point, KD that year was money from 3 in clutch moments, remember the game-winners against Dallas and LA in the previous rounds.

ScalsFan21
10-29-2016, 05:07 PM
he had I think 17 points and 18 points in the 4th quarters of Games 1 and 2, he was really great playing at home and his efficient scoring would have been a factor had their team not been completely out-coached by the Heat. Harden and Perkins really laid a dud in that series, on top of the refs making that horrible call in the end of Game 2.

I think OKC was only down 3 at that point, KD that year was money from 3 in clutch moments, remember the game-winners against Dallas and LA in the previous rounds.

With the way Harden played (and Russell at times) it's not surprising they lost at all, but it literally felt like Durant was barely even on the court. In order for ChokeKC to win Game 2, not only would the refs have to call that, but Durant has to make both, they get the stop, and then win in OT... I hate superstar treatment as much as anyone, but you just can't expect them to call that foul on LeBron in that situation.

Durant hit a few semi-clutch shots in those playoffs, but honestly he's never been the back-against-the-wall clutch shot maker, even before he became somewhat more known for disappearing in big games like he has the last few seasons. They handily beat teams like LA and Dallas that year... KD's honestly never thrived under true big-time pressure to my recollection. Then you got situations like Reggie Jackson taking him and Chokebrook off the hook vs. Memphis to save that series, getting locked down by Chris Paul in single coverage in a playoff game, last year of course, the list goes on.

J Shuttlesworth
10-29-2016, 05:12 PM
Westbrook is capable of getting hot from 3. If he has a game where he hits 7+ threes on good efficiency, he definitely has a chance. A combination of 3s, getting to the rim/to the FT line, and some mid range shots could get him up there

Smoke117
10-29-2016, 05:13 PM
He's just plain not a good enough shooter for that to happen. You couple that with the fact that he's prone to taking moronic shots too? Not a chance.

imdaman99
10-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Nah. He doesn't get hot like Kobe could and did often. He is capable of a 60 point game though.

Westbrook simply doesn't have as good a jump shot as Kobe did. But he is a lot more maniacal :oldlol:

SexSymbol
10-29-2016, 05:26 PM
I don't think people understand what kind of skill that requires and how hard is it to actually score 60, let alone 70. 80 is complete overkill compared to those extremely hardly achievable numbers.
You'd have to have a person with Kobe's skill level, we had 1 or 2 of those in the history of the NBA, WITH the ability to get as hot as Kobe could, and I saw this ability in role players like crawford or nick young, but not in any superstar.
Basically, you have to have a once in a lifetime player playing his very best game skill wise, executing everything perfectly and being as hot as he can be. Westbrook is too dumb for that, not nearly as skilled and doesn't have the ability to get as hot.

ScalsFan21
10-29-2016, 05:34 PM
The funny thing is even if the stars aligned and Overrated Russ was able to have a big shooting night to get up to 65-70 points... it would still be a coin toss whether those "beast stats" would be enough for a win, even against a very bad team like... oh idk, Philly or Phoenix who he barely beat despite a pretty good supporting cast. Kobe's 81 came against a bad Raps team, but at least he dominated the second half en route to erasing a decent-sized lead and got a convincing win out of it. And yeah, way less help at the time too.

RWB may retire in the top 3 ever in terms of trip-dubs, but he will never be near Kobe level as a player.

LAZERUSS
10-29-2016, 06:20 PM

When Westbrick is OVERWHELMINGLY selected as Player of the Decade, get back to me...

http://www.nba.com/alldecade/vote13/

Or this, (I know it's ESPN...you can't trust those guys)...

http://www.espn.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-091119-20/weekend-dime-picking-decade-best

But let's be honest.

No one has ever shouldered the Next Jordan burden like Bryant, who would suddenly appear to have a decent shot at surpassing MJ's six titles in Chicago with the crew he's got in Lakerland now. He's been the consensus top talent in the league for years and is widely considered its hardest worker.

List all the negatives you want to satiate the haters, but the NBA player you're most likely to remember when someone asks about the first decade of the new millennium is not O'Neal or Duncan. Close as this call is, Kobe Bean Bryant has to be the choice. Has to be.

bdreason
10-29-2016, 06:50 PM
He doesn't shoot the ball well enough to score 81. He would probably need around half of the 81 points to come from FT's.

Mr Feeny
10-30-2016, 02:10 AM

He had 43 points in that game 4 that you're talking about, which is higher than any point to Al Kobe ever had in the finals in his 20 year career. Just saying.

Mr Feeny
10-30-2016, 02:12 AM
When Westbrick is OVERWHELMINGLY selected as Player of the Decade, get back to me...

http://www.nba.com/alldecade/vote13/

Or this, (I know it's ESPN...you can't trust those guys)...

http://www.espn.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-091119-20/weekend-dime-picking-decade-best

What does a vote have to do with the statement I made about Westbrook being infintently more complete than Kobrick rver was?
Westbrook does more things on the court than Kobe ever did. This isn't exactly complicated. He's a triple double threat.

LAZERUSS
10-30-2016, 10:01 AM
What does a vote have to do with the statement I made about Westbrook being infintently more complete than Kobrick rver was?
Westbrook does more things on the court than Kobe ever did. This isn't exactly complicated. He's a triple double threat.

Infinitely and Complicated?

Kobe has been a FAR greater SCORER, SHOOTER, 3 PT SHOOTER, 60+ point games, DEFENDER, PLAYOFF PERFORMER, FINALS PERFORMER, and WINNER than Westbrick has been and likely ever will be.

Go ahead and give me Wildbricks advantages in MVP votes, his scoring titles, his All-Defensive team selections, his scoring marks, his FMVP's, etc., etc.

Find me the MULTIPLE playoff series in which Wildlyoffbrook CARRIED his teams, such as Kobe did against the Spurs in the entire decade of the 00's. (Yes, Shaq would have two less rings without Kobe's pure domination of the Spurs.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qawbo3NOmR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2vRGfaCTds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PmB22MFKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aXVxcLm2qQ

Find me a playoff game like this from Bricklayer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7QZaZJu2yM

Of course Kobe has had a TON more signature games in his career, but think about this, a washed up Kobe, in his very last game of his career, put up a 60 point game that was so sensational, that ESPN ran it as their lead story (and for at least 15 minutes), on the same night that the Warriors set an all-time win record.

Same thing with his 81 point game. ESPN led off their sports news with Kobe's 81 point bombshell, on the same night of the NFL playoffs. Hell, I suspect that Kobe's 81 point game would have bumped a Super Bowl.

And then find me the game where Brickbrook outscored an entire team that would reach the Finals that same season, in three quarters of play.

And again, do you honestly believe that the Brickmeister will be Player of the Decade at the end of this decade?

No one, and I mean no one, would ever claim that the Brickster is even remotely close to the greatness that was Kobe.

BTW, Kobe has also been a FAR greater player than your old idol, Chokurry, has been, as well. Especially in their Finals.

GTFO with your Kobe hatred clown.

Mr Feeny
10-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Infinitely and Complicated?

Kobe has been a FAR greater SCORER, SHOOTER, 3 PT SHOOTER, 60+ point games, DEFENDER, PLAYOFF PERFORMER, FINALS PERFORMER, and WINNER than Westbrick has been and likely ever will be.

Go ahead and give me Wildbricks advantages in MVP votes, his scoring titles, his All-Defensive team selections, his scoring marks, his FMVP's, etc., etc.

Find me the MULTIPLE playoff series in which Wildlyoffbrook CARRIED his teams, such as Kobe did against the Spurs in the entire decade of the 00's. (Yes, Shaq would have two less rings without Kobe's pure domination of the Spurs.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qawbo3NOmR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2vRGfaCTds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PmB22MFKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aXVxcLm2qQ

Find me a playoff game like this from Bricklayer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7QZaZJu2yM

Of course Kobe has had a TON more signature games in his career, but think about this, a washed up Kobe, in his very last game of his career, put up a 60 point game that was so sensational, that ESPN ran it as their lead story (and for at least 15 minutes), on the same night that the Warriors set an all-time win record.

Same thing with his 81 point game. ESPN led off their sports news with Kobe's 81 point bombshell, on the same night of the NFL playoffs. Hell, I suspect that Kobe's 81 point game would have bumped a Super Bowl.

And then find me the game where Brickbrook outscored an entire team that would reach the Finals that same season, in three quarters of play.

And again, do you honestly believe that the Brickmeister will be Player of the Decade at the end of this decade?

No one, and I mean no one, would ever claim that the Brickster is even remotely close to the greatness that was Kobe.

BTW, Kobe has also been a FAR greater player than your old idol, Chokurry, has been, as well. Especially in their Finals.

GTFO with your Kobe hatred clown.

So Westbrook has already topped Kobe's career high in finals?

LAZERUSS
10-30-2016, 10:40 AM
So Westbrook has already topped Kobe's career high in finals?

That's it? That is all you got?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So, ONE game means more to you than the HUGE margin that Kobe holds over the Brickster in every aspect of career success?

You are such a pathetic clown Feeble.

RRR3
10-30-2016, 12:17 PM
Kobe stans seem to be forgetting it once took PRIME Kobe 47 shots to score 45 points. 17-47

Bosnian Sajo
10-30-2016, 12:18 PM
He'll barely score 60, if that.

This coming from a Westbrook fan, I like the dude.

HenryGarfunkle
10-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Kobe stans seem to be forgetting it once took PRIME Kobe 47 shots to score 45 points. 17-47
He only scored 41 points and they lost in OT.

Vintage bean.

RRR3
10-30-2016, 12:26 PM
He only scored 41 points and they lost in OT.

Vintage bean.
Shit it was only 41?

Holy hell. That is honestly pathetic.

Kobe is a great player and all but 41 points on 47 shots is laughably atrocious.

Mr Feeny
10-30-2016, 01:28 PM
That's it? That is all you got?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So, ONE game means more to you than the HUGE margin that Kobe holds over the Brickster in every aspect of career success?

You are such a pathetic clown Feeble.

So Westbrook already topped Kobe's highest scoring finals game in his 20 year career as a point guard? :lebronamazed:

It seems like Westbrick has the more impressive scoring games when it really counts - the finals :lebronamazed:

Mr Feeny
10-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Shit it was only 41?

Holy hell. That is honestly pathetic.

Kobe is a great player and all but 41 points on 47 shots is laughably atrocious.

I remember a Kobe stan rebuttaling with "but he scored 41!" back then when my brother and I criticised his performance.

They've always been delusional, his fanboys. Since the run with Shaq.

LAZERUSS
10-30-2016, 01:31 PM

What exactly does that have to do with scoring 81 points on 46 shots? Or completely outscoring a team that would reach the Finals thru three quarters?
Or hanging six 60+ point games in his career?

Dumbasses act like just anyone can score 81 points in a game. And a career bricklayer like Westbrick hasn't approached 60 points, much less 81. Given his track record, he would need 100 FGAs to challenge 81.

RoseCity07
10-30-2016, 09:12 PM
If he were a better 3 point shooter maybe. I don't think he could ever do it. Curry could.

LAZERUSS
10-31-2016, 12:05 AM
So Westbrook already topped Kobe's highest scoring finals game in his 20 year career as a point guard? :lebronamazed:

It seems like Westbrick has the more impressive scoring games when it really counts - the finals :lebronamazed:

Let's see shall we?

Westbrick with ONE Finals...a 4-1 blowout loss...

27.0 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 6.6 apg, a .446 eFG% and a .500 TS%.

How about Kobe in his '09 Finals...a 4-1 blowout win...

32.4 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 7.4 apg, a .463 eFG% and a .525 TS%.

How about Kobe's '02 Finals... a 4-0 sweeping win...

26.8 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 5.3 apg, a .557 eFG%, and a .623 TS%.

Next...

Mr Feeny
10-31-2016, 03:40 AM
Let's see shall we?

Next...

Westbrook is career 27 ppg finals scorer
Kobe is a career 25 ppg finals scorer
Westbrook has already managed a 43 point game in the finals
Kobe never topped 40 once in 40 years.

:lebronamazed:

Dragonyeuw
10-31-2016, 08:00 AM
He doesn't shoot the ball well enough to score 81. He would probably need around half of the 81 points to come from FT's.

Basically this. Maybe if he gets 25-30 free throws and an open path to the basket for 45 mins. Otherwise doesn't shoot well enough, especially that 'hot streak' offense that Kobe was doing back then, to duplicate such a feat.

SpaceJam
10-31-2016, 08:52 AM

Nah never....

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200906040LAL.html

But on topic, as people have said he doesn't have the shooting to do it, would need hella free throws

Dragonyeuw
10-31-2016, 09:31 AM
But on topic, as people have said he doesn't have the shooting to do it, would need hella free throws

In addition to:

- A team playing inept defense that day, in an era that was still adjusting to rule changes that caused an explosion of offense on the perimeter( it's no coincidence that Kobe, Iverson, Lebron, Arenas, Dirk all had career scoring PPG years in the same season)

- A hot streak of shooting 3's and perimeter shots, that Westbrook is not known for

LAZERUSS
10-31-2016, 10:14 AM

Damn...Westbrick is greater than Kareem, then, too.

KAJ, in his 20 year career, only had ONE 40 point in his 9 Finals, and it was an even 40.

Brickmeister >>>> KAJ

Mr Feeny
10-31-2016, 01:35 PM
Damn...Westbrick is a greater scorer when it counts than Kobrick who never topped 40 points in a Finals game once in 20 years while Westbrook creams him in ppg and already has a 43 point finals game under his belt.:(
My hero can't score big when it matters in the finals:(

LAZERUSS
10-31-2016, 02:33 PM

Damn Febble, you are getting dumber by the day.

I already addressed this nonsense.

Kobe HAS been a greater scorer in the Finals, as well as far more efficient.

Let's see shall we?

So you are basically arguing that in ONE game, in which Westbrick scored 43 points...that makes him a better Finals scorer than Kobe, who has put up considerably more impressive Finals in both scoring and efficiency.

And again, do you honestly believe that Brookbrick is a better scorer than Kareem, who also "only" had one 40 point game in his 9 Finals?

You need some serious help Feeble.

egokiller
10-31-2016, 06:49 PM
The question is will Westbrook score an 81 or more point game this season.

Not

"does the fact that westbrook has had a higher scoring finals game than Kobe mean that he will score an 81 or more point game this season?"

:roll:

As Laz pointed out, the answer is that it would be much more difficult for westbrook relative to Kobe because Kobe was a much more dynamic scorer. You are talking about a guy who's last game in his 20th season was a 60 point game.

Mr Feeny
11-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Damn Febble, you are getting dumber by the day.

I already addressed this nonsense.

Kobe HAS been a greater scorer in the Finals, as well as far more efficient.

So you are basically arguing that in ONE game, in which Westbrick scored 43 points...that makes him a better Finals scorer than Kobe, who has put up considerably more impressive Finals in both scoring and efficiency.

And again, do you honestly believe that Brookbrick is a better scorer than Kareem, who also "only" had one 40 point game in his 9 Finals?

You need some serious help Feeble.

In other words, Westbrook is a better scorer when it counts I. E. The Finals than Kobrick? :lebronamazed:

We knew that all along. Call me when Kobrick gets 43 in a Finals game. Oh wait. He played 20 years and never was good enough to do so:rant

tamaraw08
11-01-2016, 10:14 AM
He has a legit chance of contributing more than 85 points. He might not score 81 but he might get 70 and 7-8 assists or 66 points and 10 assists etc.

Great point, why limit your mind to just points scored, when he is also a huge factor setting up his teammates. Assists also energizes your teammates not just offense but defense as well, plus it confuses the other team's defense.

Mr Feeny
11-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Great point, why limit your mind to just points scored, when he is also a huge factor setting up his teammates. Assists also energizes your teammates not just offense but defense as well, plus it confuses the other team's defense.

Sure! We're discussing scoring here though, and specifically when it counts - the finals!
Westbrook creams Kobe there as expected! :lebronamazed:

LAZERUSS
11-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Sure! We're discussing scoring here though, and specifically when it counts - the finals!
Westbrook creams Kobe there as expected! :lebronamazed:

Yep...

using YOUR logic...that of Bricklayer "creaming" Kobe by having ONE Finals GAME in which he scored more points than Kobe did...

then...

Baylor, MJ, West, Barry, Pettit, Iverson, and yes, WILT...

"creamed" your boy LeCHOKE.

ALL of them with higher scoring Finals game's than Shrinkage's highest scoring Finals game.

Mr Feeny
11-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Yep...

using YOUR logic...that of Bricklayer "creaming" Kobe by having ONE Finals GAME in which he scored more points than Kobe did...

then...

Baylor, MJ, West, Barry, Pettit, Iverson, and yes, WILT...

"creamed" your boy LeCHOKE.

ALL of them with higher scoring Finals game's than Shrinkage's highest scoring Finals game.

Funny that you mention lebron who had more 40 point finLa games in 3 days than Kobe had in his entire 20 year career :roll:

Quite simply put, Lebron is a much better scorer than Kobe when it counts, as are a lot of people :lebronamazed:

LAZERUSS
11-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Funny that you mention lebron who had more 40 point finLa games in 3 days than Kobe had in his entire 20 year career :roll:

Quite simply put, Lebron is a much better scorer than Kobe when it counts, as are a lot of people :lebronamazed:

Oh, I see. Now you are CHANGING your CRITERIA to fit your ANTI-KOBE agenda.

Well, I can tell you this, as well.

No one QUIT more often in their PLAYOFF careers, than your Boy...

LeQUIT.

http://media.cleveland.com/photogallery/photo/2010/07/8709224-standard.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5bhm8wNnd1qzz6v5.png

Not one, not two, not three, not four times, but MANY times.

The only thing the Jester is KING of is... QUIT.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/dan_gilbert_says_lebron_james.html

"He has gotten a free pass," Gilbert said in a phone interview with The AP. "People have covered up for (James) for way too long. Tonight we saw who he really is."

Gilbert feels James quit on the Cavs during their second-round series against the Boston Celtics, who rallied from a 2-1 deficit to eliminate Cleveland.

"He quit," Gilbert said. "Not just in Game 5, but in Games 2, 4 and 6. Watch the tape. The Boston series was unlike anything in the history of sports for a superstar."

The Cavaliers were beaten by 32 points in Game 5. During the game, James appeared distracted and uninterested, often glaring at Cleveland's coaches as the Cavs tried to foul to get back into the game in the second half. James also made some puzzling postgame comments, saying he had "spoiled" people with his play over seven seasons.

Gilbert also said he believes James quit on the Cavs in Game 6 of their series in 2009 against Orlando.

"Go back and look at the tape," he said. "How many shots did he take?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d-Mnfz6iB0

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201005110CLE.html

Then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1PesQ1yA6g

And he will use any EXCUSE as well, including MENSTRUAL CRAMPS...not once, but TWICE...

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/LBJ-cramps-619-306x346-265x300.jpg

http://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/80A41FCB15AC43BFB45BEE8BD0563BFE/lebron-james-cramp-20140606.jpg

As well as his long time friend...

http://factoryofsadness.co/2015/04/19/brian-windhorst-choking-is-what-lebron-james-is-prone-to-do/

“Everything that LeBron does, his going into a bunker, turning off social media; These are all anti-choking maneuvers…the choke is what Lebron is prone to do. And so everything he’s doing in the postseason is to avoid that choke.”

PeroAntic
11-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Lebron can't shoot midrange or three, has poor post moves and footwork. therefore he's not a better scorer than Kobe.

And Westbrook will not reach 81. He needs to score more threes to achieve that than hes capable of with his 3pt shooting ability.

Mr Feeny
11-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Oh I am sad that a playmaker, Lebron, has more 40 point finals games in 3 days than my hero Kobe had in 20 years
I am even sadder that he averages a much higher ppg and on much higher efficiency when it counts, the finals:(

SwayDizzle
11-01-2016, 02:03 PM
In other words, Westbrook is a better scorer when it counts I. E. The Finals than Kobrick? :lebronamazed:

We knew that all along. Call me when Kobrick gets 43 in a Finals game. Oh wait. He played 20 years and never was good enough to do so:rant
give it a rest b :facepalm

Mr Feeny
11-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Lebron can't shoot midrange or three, has poor post moves and footwork. therefore he's not a better scorer than Kobe.

And Westbrook will not reach 81. He needs to score more threes to achieve that than hes capable of with his 3pt shooting ability.

Lebron is a much better 3 point shooter than Kobe though :(

Mr Feeny
11-01-2016, 02:04 PM
give it a rest b :facepalm

Tell your lapdog to buzz off then:coleman:

SwayDizzle
11-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Tell your lapdog to buzz off then:coleman:
I work alone in these quarters.

saying kobes was not a great scorer is going too far :no:

PeroAntic
11-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Lebron is a much better 3 point shooter than Kobe though :(
:biggums:

Lebron shoots threes only if there is nobody in a 10 feet radius. Even then he hesitates. Defenders sag off him daring him to shoot. hes not a good 3pt shooter

NBASTATMAN
11-01-2016, 08:40 PM
The funny thing is even if the stars aligned and Overrated Russ was able to have a big shooting night to get up to 65-70 points... it would still be a coin toss whether those "beast stats" would be enough for a win, even against a very bad team like... oh idk, Philly or Phoenix who he barely beat despite a pretty good supporting cast. Kobe's 81 came against a bad Raps team, but at least he dominated the second half en route to erasing a decent-sized lead and got a convincing win out of it. And yeah, way less help at the time too.

RWB may retire in the top 3 ever in terms of trip-dubs, but he will never be near Kobe level as a player.

:roll: Kobe in his prime was not much better than this version of Westbrook. Yea I will admit he was better but by a small margin...