PDA

View Full Version : Warriors 3-1 comeback MORE IMPRESSIVE than Cavs 3-1 comeback

toprange
09-09-2016, 11:52 AM
OKC's team was intact throughout the 7 games
GSW's Projected MVP was suspended 5th game and their lead defender injured 6th and 7th game

ShawkFactory
09-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Making a lot of repetitive threads there buddy

DaHeezy
09-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Coming back 3-1 from a team that came back from 3-1, most impressive

Lebron23
09-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Who won the championship?

AintNoSunshine
09-09-2016, 12:26 PM
Kevin Durant clearly choked it away, maybe even on purpose. Whereas Lebron and Kyrie and Co. took it from Cuckry

TheWinningFam
09-09-2016, 12:43 PM
They missed op when they went on a banning spree the other day.

BigKAT
09-09-2016, 12:59 PM
I don't understand why you need new threads.
Just have one big thread for all of your opinions on the 2016 finals.

toprange
09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
I don't understand why you need new threads.
Just have one big thread for all of your opinions on the 2016 finals.
Since you are most probably an admin hiding under a regular user account, I will consider your proposal. But most kobe/lebron threads are repetitive

The threads I made were

1. Players opinions being greater than Media's
2. The definition of a 3-1 comeback
3. How one 3-1 comeback is more impressive than another
4. Name players who have not worked for the media that say lebron is top 3

If you read them carefully you will see that they stand well on their own

MP.Trey
09-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Winning a chip is MORE IMPRESSIVE than losing in the Finals.

NumberSix
09-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Kevin Durant threw the WCF.

NumberSix
09-09-2016, 02:11 PM
For years, we heard from LeBron haters that losing the finals is the worst possible thing. worse than not even making the playoffs. Now, we're hearing that losing the finals might actually be better than winning the finals.

SouBeachTalents
09-09-2016, 02:13 PM
For years, we heard from LeBron haters that losing the finals is the worst possible thing. worse than not even making the playoffs. Now, we're hearing that losing the finals might actually be better than winning the finals.

:lol

toprange
09-09-2016, 02:16 PM

Who said losing in the finals is better besides the lebron fans the last few years. Quote please

SouBeachTalents
09-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Who said losing in the finals is better besides the lebron fans the last few years. Quote please

Many posters on here claim it's better to not make the Finals than lose in the Finals

BigKAT
09-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Since you are most probably an admin hiding under a regular user account, I will consider your proposal. But most kobe/lebron threads are repetitive

The threads I made were

1. Players opinions being greater than Media's
2. The definition of a 3-1 comeback
3. How one 3-1 comeback is more impressive than another
4. Name players who have not worked for the media that say lebron is top 3

If you read them carefully you will see that they stand well on their own

I am amused by this theory that I'm somehow an Admin, absurd as it may be.

But to the point my friend,
Yes they are different subjects, but it all seems quite the same to me.
You are unhappy with the recognition Lebron gets, which you feel is unjustified.

Correct or incorrect, I think that your opinion is pretty clear to everyone at this point, why not just focus on other discussions in this forum man?

P.S: I really am not an admin.

ShawkFactory
09-09-2016, 03:13 PM
I am amused by this theory that I'm somehow an Admin, absurd as it may be.

But to the point my friend,
Yes they are different subjects, but it all seems quite the same to me.
You are unhappy with the recognition Lebron gets, which you feel is unjustified.

Correct or incorrect, I think that your opinion is pretty clear to everyone at this point, why not just focus on other discussions in this forum man?

P.S: I really am not an admin.
Because honestly...it's the only basketball related thing he cares about.

I<3NBA
09-09-2016, 03:25 PM
i thought you said that being down 3-1 means the team is shitty

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417928

toprange
09-09-2016, 03:32 PM
i thought you said that being down 3-1 means the team is shitty

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417928
this thread is basically giving an example of the two circumstances I posted in the link you gave.
If you read the post in the link. I explained how one circumstance is better than the other. One is a good accomplishment (not great) and one is a fair accomplishment

egokiller
09-09-2016, 11:16 PM

Causing a top 5 player (KD) to be a bitch and join your team after you come back from being down 3-1 against him is equally as entertaining as watching a team come back from being down 3-1 and win a chip.

Nilocon165
09-14-2016, 10:49 AM
they lost

egokiller
09-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Many posters on here claim it's better to not make the Finals than lose in the Finals

You can't fault the thunder for not making the finals. Their team wasn't good enough to beat GSW in a 7 game series.

You can fault GSW for losing the finals because their team was good enough to be in the finals.

No one is faulting Lebron for winning the finals, they are faulting him for losing in past finals just like GSW lost this year.

This stuff isn't that hard to get but a lebrontard will try to spin it so that it favors lebron as much as possible when in reality, he has a losing finals record himself.

Bigsmoke
09-14-2016, 11:02 AM
the 04' Lakers beating the Spurs might be more impressive than any team that the Pistons eliminate that year before the Finals.

does that mean anything? :confusedshrug:

HurricaneKid
09-14-2016, 11:48 AM
OKC lost ONE home game in the deciding 3 games. Cleveland not only won the final 3 games, but two of them were on the road. They handed Golden State as many home losses in the last 3 games as GSW had the entire regular season.

This is beyond getting absurd. You guys are arguing that the world is flat 200 years after its been proven otherwise.

francesco totti
09-14-2016, 12:55 PM
I disagree, obvious reason is .... GSW had one road game and two at home vs OKC. Whereas Cavs had 2 games on road vs GSW and one at home.
That itself, makes cavs one more impressive.

ArbitraryWater
09-14-2016, 01:52 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

tpols
09-14-2016, 02:02 PM
I disagree, obvious reason is .... GSW had one road game and two at home vs OKC. Whereas Cavs had 2 games on road vs GSW and one at home.
That itself, makes cavs one more impressive.

so you think the Thunder would trade steven adams, and serge ibaka for 1 additional home game?