PDA

View Full Version : The fairness of "our" justice system

97 bulls
08-24-2016, 07:57 PM
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhLTA545540twS51cz

David Becker, 18, allegedly sexually assaulted two women while they were asleep. He was charged with two counts of rape and one count of indecent assault and battery, but he will not serve any jail time. Instead, a judge ordered him to two years of probation

shlver
08-24-2016, 07:58 PM
Yes, what you are doing is the definition of cherry picking.

97 bulls
08-24-2016, 08:12 PM
Yes, what you are doing is the definition of cherry picking.
Ok. Then I'll back it up

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/20/theres-a-simple-way-to-make-sure-blacks-dont-get-harsher-prison-sentences-than-whites/?utm_term=.a728df0cdf9f

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://newsone.com/1859475/black-people-receive-60-longer-sentences-for-same-crimes/&ved=0ahUKEwjZyuqJo9vOAhWI7iYKHU2yD3IQFggyMAE&usg=AFQjCNEfefbGtyHHAd-30DQWiEPkioMxdg&sig2=B-FAqItLLlPSBKIUJuYGnw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002&ved=0ahUKEwjZyuqJo9vOAhWI7iYKHU2yD3IQFgguMAA&usg=AFQjCNHMRoG8ZSbwKblpy_epP7KeQdZDYg&sig2=9j95OcIRvKU23MSJvvXliA

shlver
08-24-2016, 08:15 PM
Ok. Then I'll back it up

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/20/theres-a-simple-way-to-make-sure-blacks-dont-get-harsher-prison-sentences-than-whites/?utm_term=.a728df0cdf9f

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://newsone.com/1859475/black-people-receive-60-longer-sentences-for-same-crimes/&ved=0ahUKEwjZyuqJo9vOAhWI7iYKHU2yD3IQFggyMAE&usg=AFQjCNEfefbGtyHHAd-30DQWiEPkioMxdg&sig2=B-FAqItLLlPSBKIUJuYGnw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324432004578304463789858002&ved=0ahUKEwjZyuqJo9vOAhWI7iYKHU2yD3IQFgguMAA&usg=AFQjCNHMRoG8ZSbwKblpy_epP7KeQdZDYg&sig2=9j95OcIRvKU23MSJvvXliA
Normally people put their sources at the end of their argument. A middle schooler could accomplish what you just did.

DukeDelonte13
08-24-2016, 08:20 PM
our justice system is far from perfect but it's far from terrible or bad.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 08:27 PM
OP, there are a lot of you who feel the justice system is tilted against you.

So why not leave this justice system and start your own elsewhere?

Youre telling people something on a message board. That isnt enough. I tried it for years. You cant change things with words alone.

What are you DOING to change the problem?

TheWinningFam
08-24-2016, 08:36 PM
So why not leave this justice system and start your own elsewhere?The same could be said for these trump supporters that are gonna cry that its rigged when hillary gets elected.

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 08:40 PM
The same could be said for these trump supporters that are gonna cry that its rigged when hillary gets elected.

I agree and I wish more Trump suporters living in blue states would move to Texas. But of course many of them have jobs they cannot just leave and easily replace.

If you look at guys like Eric Gardner, Michael Brown, Freddy Gray, Alton Sterling, etc who were "shafted" by the cops/justice system, they are pretty much unemployed criminals. They could move to a majority black state easily.

TheWinningFam
08-24-2016, 08:45 PM
If you look at guys like Eric Gardner, Michael Brown, Freddy Gray, etc who were "shafted" by the cops/justice system, they are pretty much unemployed criminals. They could move to a majority black state easily.[/I]
It's not that easy, because if they're unemployed they wont have the funds to relocate, nor the housing.

People tend to make it out like welfare and all that is a big luxury when its really not, Its not easy to get and you are given basically enough to stay alive, this is why people resort to crime..

97 bulls
08-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Normally people put their sources at the end of their argument. A middle schooler could accomplish what you just did.
I humored you. Im not cherry-picking. I'm showing examples of stats that are accessable to anyone. Including yourself.

KiiiiNG
08-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Your life doesn't matter. Get over it.

97 bulls
08-24-2016, 08:55 PM
OP, there are a lot of you who feel the justice system is tilted against you.

So why not leave this justice system and start your own elsewhere?

Youre telling people something on a message board. That isnt enough. I tried it for years. You cant change things with words alone.

What are you DOING to change the problem?
I got a better solution. Why don't you leave and take your justice system with you? That's the main problem with a lot of you people. You feel that this is yours. Well it aint.

atljonesbro
08-24-2016, 09:06 PM
Linking the most racist website on the web isn't a good way to start a racial discussion. The world star comment section is the most vile on the entire internet.

97 bulls
08-24-2016, 10:02 PM
Linking the most racist website on the web isn't a good way to start a racial discussion. The world star comment section is the most vile on the entire internet.
This better?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anthony-wright-jury-finds-man-not-guilty-in-1991-rape-murder-retrial/&ved=0ahUKEwiumYyru9vOAhVHOyYKHQMRD_oQFghlMBE&usg=AFQjCNGSmbBGDP68u-hgO72MK7Afe0GI6w&sig2=xtZnl8Orw8O0ytXhFZSe9w

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://abcnews.go.com/US/18-year-charged-rape-years-probation-jail/story%3Fid%3D41589866&ved=0ahUKEwiWlbyPu9vOAhUIKCYKHbkRDcEQFgg7MAo&usg=AFQjCNFy6qULILmaT_xauCfhjmzGE0C1PA&sig2=RDnjZXxdOF4MhrKpLCW7zQ

KiiiiNG
08-24-2016, 10:49 PM
This better?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anthony-wright-jury-finds-man-not-guilty-in-1991-rape-murder-retrial/&ved=0ahUKEwiumYyru9vOAhVHOyYKHQMRD_oQFghlMBE&usg=AFQjCNGSmbBGDP68u-hgO72MK7Afe0GI6w&sig2=xtZnl8Orw8O0ytXhFZSe9w

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://abcnews.go.com/US/18-year-charged-rape-years-probation-jail/story%3Fid%3D41589866&ved=0ahUKEwiWlbyPu9vOAhUIKCYKHbkRDcEQFgg7MAo&usg=AFQjCNFy6qULILmaT_xauCfhjmzGE0C1PA&sig2=RDnjZXxdOF4MhrKpLCW7zQ
God damn you're a loser. :lol

Akrazotile
08-24-2016, 11:24 PM
I got a better solution. Why don't you leave and take your justice system with you? That's the main problem with a lot of you people. You feel that this is yours. Well it aint.

We arent the ones complaining about it. Also, the complainers are a minority so logistically it would be much more practical for them to move.

If yall repatriate the southeast, youll have your own shit. Your own courts, your own cops, your own elected reps.

If you say youre about it, be about it. Is something like that easy? No. But is it possible? Yes. So the decision is up to you.

If you say youre about it, be about it.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 12:24 AM
We arent the ones complaining about it. Also, the complainers are a minority so logistically it would be much more practical for them to move.

If yall repatriate the southeast, youll have your own shit. Your own courts, your own cops, your own elected reps.

If you say youre about it, be about it. Is something like that easy? No. But is it possible? Yes. So the decision is up to you.

If you say youre about it, be about it.
You are complaining. If I had a nickel for every time a white man tried to say that blacks commit more crime and post stats, I'd be a rich man. It's not that we commit more crime. It's that you muthafukas are let go more.

And as I told you before, WE TRIED TO HAVE OUR OWN STUFF. WHITE MEN WENT IN AND BURNED IT DOWN.

As far as what I'm doing.....you don't know what I'm doing. But what I do know is that a problem can't be solved unless both sides agree that there's a problem. Why can't you admit there's a problem?

NumberSix
08-25-2016, 12:34 AM
In OP's world, there are no innocent white people in prison and no guilty black people on the loose.

As much as you try to explain it to him, OP can't understand the concept of "cherry picking".

Akrazotile
08-25-2016, 12:45 AM
You are complaining. If I had a nickel for every time a white man tried to say that blacks commit more crime and post stats, I'd be a rich man.

That isn't a complaint about the 'system.'

And as I told you before, WE TRIED TO HAVE OUR OWN STUFF. WHITE MEN WENT IN AND BURNED IT DOWN.

Those examples were from decades ago. Did blacks get emancipation the first time they tried? Did they get suffrage the first time they tried? Did they get desegregation the first time they tried? If the idea is sound, it is not worth giving up on.

As far as what I'm doing.....you don't know what I'm doing. But what I do know is that a problem can't be solved unless both sides agree that there's a problem. Why can't you admit there's a problem?

Do you want the honest answer bro? I'm not black, so therefore black interaction with the justice system is not a priority issue for me in my busy life, nor is it for 99% of white people. And you are not going to change that. Your words and protests aren't going to do it. And if you lash out with violence, you'll just create worse stereotypes and alienate those who ARE willing to help.

We are different, and that's okay. You don't have to see things my way, and I don't have to see them yours. But if you believe there is a problem with the current system, create an alternative. I don't know what else to tell you. Anything less, and you're just spinning your wheels. But hey if you somehow find another solution that works, I'll be the first to eat crow.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 12:46 AM
In OP's world, there are no innocent white people in prison and no guilty black people on the loose.

As much as you try to explain it to him, OP can't understand the concept of "cherry picking".
I never said such. No need to be Intellectually dishonest.

My response would be, how many of these instances need to happen before it's no longer considered "cherry-picking"?

Maybe the stats that you like to tout are distorted. Similarly to auto insurance rates for male and females. Males rates tend to be higher because of stats based on traffic infractions show the males are more dangerous drivers. When the fact is that a police officer is more apt to let a women off with a warning as opposed to a man.

Akrazotile
08-25-2016, 12:53 AM
I never said such. No need to be Intellectually dishonest.

My response would be, how many of these instances need to happen before it's no longer considered "cherry-picking"?

Maybe the stats that you like to tout are distorted. Similarly to auto insurance rates for male and females. Males rates tend to be higher because of stats based on traffic infractions show the males are more dangerous drivers. When the fact is that a police officer is more apt to let a women off with a warning as opposed to a man.

That is a fair point about how officers interact differently with men and women. And yes it does probably skew a certain segment of the statistics.

However:

Insurance company underwriters focus on what classes of drivers have the lowest dollar amounts of claims -- and for now, that includes women. As a result, auto insurance rates are lower for women in most states.

The paradox you cited does not change the fact that men are more aggressive and risky drivers, drive more often, get in more accidents, and submit more claims than women. These facts cannot be attributed to officer discretion.

Black/white crime stats may very well be distorted. But you are being intellectually dishonest if you will sit there and pretend you don't believe black Americans commit more violent crime per capita than any other race. If you're going to claim otherwise, it is a disservice to your cause because others aren't going to take you very seriously...

East River Livn'
08-25-2016, 01:03 AM
Damn it would totally suck going through life wasting your time feeling like a victim.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 01:24 AM
That isn't a complaint about the 'system.'

It's a complaint. Point blank.

Those examples were from decades ago. Did blacks get emancipation the first time they tried? Did they get suffrage the first time they tried? Did they get desegregation the first time they tried? If the idea is sound, it is not worth giving up on.
Lol. In the grand scheme of things, that was recent. Basically a couple generations.

Do you want the honest answer bro? I'm not black, so therefore black interaction with the justice system is not a priority issue for me in my busy life, nor is it for 99% of white people. And you are not going to change that. Your words and protests aren't going to do it. And if you lash out with violence, you'll just create worse stereotypes and alienate those who ARE willing to help.

We are different, and that's okay. You don't have to see things my way, and I don't have to see them yours. But if you believe there is a problem with the current system, create an alternative. I don't know what else to tell you. Anything less, and you're just spinning your wheels. But hey if you somehow find another solution that works, I'll be the first to eat crow.
Here in lies the problem. To sumarize, you admit that there's a problem, but don't care so long as it doesnt hit your door. The problem is it might and it may cost you or your family.

And since we're being honest here. Understand this. That 99%? Bullshit. The rich elites don't see black and white. They see money and power. And they keep that power by keeping us against :applause: each other. We do their dirty work. And we spend so much time pointing fingers at each other, we don't realize that were nothing more than pawns. That includes you my friend.

So you should be concerned. Because if I'm hard up for money and food, I'm coming after YOU. because you're much more easily touched than they are. And they want to keep it that way.

Akrazotile
08-25-2016, 01:37 AM
It's a complaint. Point blank.

Lol. In the grand scheme of things, that was recent. Basically a couple generations.

Here in lies the problem. To sumarize, you admit that there's a problem, but don't care so long as it doesnt hit your door. The problem is it might and it may cost you or your family.

And since we're being honest here. Understand this. That 99%? Bullshit. The rich elites don't see black and white. They see money and power. And they keep that power by keeping us against :applause: each other. We do their dirty work. And we spend so much time pointing fingers at each other, we don't realize that were nothing more than pawns. That includes you my friend.

So you should be concerned. Because if I'm hard up for money and food, I'm coming after YOU. because you're much more easily touched than they are. And they want to keep it that way.

Why would you bother go down that path? Im not holding you down. Im not involved in your beefs. And the fact that blacks commit the most crime yet are killed less often by police than whites suggests to me it's not an issue I need to spend my precious time wringing my hands over.

If you feel differently, just move away. I wont stop you. I wont chase after you. Just move away.

As I have said before, we only hear from the black community about the rare problems involving white people. Because then it's an insult. Then it's personal. Black on black? Meh, they dont care. That's not an affront to their pride. But at the hands of a white person? Now we're upset. Now black lives matter.

What do you want? Peace? Or to make everyone acknowledge you and agree with you?

If it's the former - just move away. It's really that simple. The southeast is where African America roots are at anyway. Yall aint attached to Milwaukee and Baltimore. Just move away. That's all.

White people aint gonna dog ya this time. They would help. I promise you. It sounds like you just think it's too embarrassing, or doesnt let you make your point. So if that's whats more important to you, youre prob stuck. But if you just wanna be left to do your thing, with your people... Yall need to just pick somewhere and get together.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 02:22 AM
Why would you bother go down that path? Im not holding you down. Im not involved in your beefs. And the fact that blacks commit the most crime yet are killed less often by police than whites suggests to me it's not an issue I need to spend my precious time wringing my hands over.

Lol. I didn't mean it in a literal sense in me and you. You'll rob me before I rob you.

If you feel differently, just move away. I wont stop you. I wont chase after you. Just move away.

As I have said before, we only hear from the black community about the rare problems involving white people. Because then it's an insult. Then it's personal. Black on black? Meh, they dont care. That's not an affront to their pride. But at the hands of a white person? Now we're upset. Now black lives matter.

What do you want? Peace? Or to make everyone acknowledge you and agree with you?

If it's the former - just move away. It's really that simple. The southeast is where African America roots are at anyway. Yall aint attached to Milwaukee and Baltimore. Just move away. That's all.

White people aint gonna dog ya this time. They would help. I promise you. It sounds like you just think it's too embarrassing, or doesnt let you make your point. So if that's whats more important to you, youre prob stuck. But if you just wanna be left to do your thing, with your people... Yall need to just pick somewhere and get together.
Dude. THIS IS NOT YOURS TO TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY SHOULD JUST LEAVE. You're just as much an immigrant as I am. My forefathers worked just as hard as yours did to get this land to where it is today. Just think about what you're saying. You enter a business partnership with a person. It's thriving. You guys have a disagreement, and he says well if you don't like it just leave. And give him everything. Is that really a fair proposition?

Akrazotile
08-25-2016, 02:37 AM
Lol. I didn't mean it in a literal sense in me and you. You'll rob me before I rob you.

Dude. THIS IS NOT YOURS TO TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY SHOULD JUST LEAVE. You're just as much an immigrant as I am. My forefathers worked just as hard as yours did to get this land to where it is today. Just think about what you're saying. You enter a business partnership with a person. It's thriving. You guys have a disagreement, and he says well if you don't like it just leave. And give him everything. Is that really a fair proposition?

Two years ago I lived in California, now I dont.

I didnt like the politics and the business climate in California, so I moved to Texas. Would I have rather stayed where there's a beach? Yeah. Where the weather is perfect? Yeah. But the people there dont vote the way I vote. So I moved away. It's that simple. All my huffing and puffing wasnt going to change things, and there was an alternative somewhere else. So I moved there. And Im happy.

If you believe white police and court systems profile, have double standards, dont listen to you... Then just go where there arent white police and courts. What's the problem? You are the one unhappy with it, just like I was in Cali. I didnt tell everyone else to move away. I just went somewhere better. Im not telling you to leave the US. Im saying coordinate with all the people who feel there is injustice, and relocate yourselves around each other. To be with people you trust.

Im not being condescending when I say move away. I want you to find resolutions, have peace and be happy. Im not hatin. Im trying to be realistic rather than feel-good. If you dont like something, start something else. Why not? Theres nothing I can do to alter any police officer's psychological wiring. You have an issue but IMO youre not being practical about the options. You can keep complaining and fighting and feeling angry and unfairly treated... Or you can simply take your human resources elsewhere and go to work for each other. What's the problem?

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Two years ago I lived in California, now I dont.

I didnt like the politics and the business climate in California, so I moved to Texas. Would I have rather stayed where there's a beach? Yeah. Where the weather is perfect? Yeah. But the people there dont vote the way I vote. So I moved away. It's that simple. All my huffing and puffing wasnt going to change things, and there was an alternative somewhere else. So I moved there. And Im happy.

If you believe white police and court systems profile, have double standards, dont listen to you... Then just go where there arent white police and courts. What's the problem? You are the one unhappy with it, just like I was in Cali. I didnt tell everyone else to move away. I just went somewhere better. Im not telling you to leave the US. Im saying coordinate with all the people who feel there is injustice, and relocate yourselves around each other. To be with people you trust.

Im not being condescending when I say move away. I want you to find resolutions, have peace and be happy. Im not hatin. Im trying to be realistic rather than feel-good. If you dont like something, start something else. Why not? Theres nothing I can do to alter any police officer's psychological wiring. You have an issue but IMO youre not being practical about the options. You can keep complaining and fighting and feeling angry and unfairly treated... Or you can simply take your human resources elsewhere and go to work for each other. What's the problem?
I'm not so much showing you ONLY. It's a collective. I'm showing you guys who disagree that there's a problem.

And again. You guys should want to help change the way our justice system handles our people because if we left, they're gonna come after YOU NEXT. Because you are not them.

UK2K
08-25-2016, 10:35 AM
You are complaining. If I had a nickel for every time a white man tried to say that blacks commit more crime and post stats, I'd be a rich man. It's not that we commit more crime. It's that you muthafukas are let go more.

Nope... you commit a ****load of crimes. Deal with it.

And no, that was YOU ALL burning it down. Baltimore? Ferguson? Pretty sure that was blacks burning down black owned businesses. But let me guess, only the white man is at fault? Black people tear down successful black people. All the time. Don't know why, its fun I guess? Become too successful, talk to eloquent, dress too proper... you get made fun of for not being black enough.

Similar to slavery? Blacks bought, sold, and enslaved other blacks in Africa AND the US then (and even still today), but only white people (a lot of whom didn't even have ancestors living here at the time) are at fault.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Nope... you commit a ****load of crimes. Deal with it.

And so do you. You guys just get more 2nd chances.

And no, that was YOU ALL burning it down. Baltimore? Ferguson? Pretty sure that was blacks burning down black owned businesses. But let me guess, only the white man is at fault? Black people tear down successful black people. All the time. Don't know why, its fun I guess? Become too successful, talk to eloquent, dress too proper... you get made fun of for not being black enough.

Blacks DO NOT burn down black owned businesses. That there is the most important problem in the back community. We don't own the businesses in there.

Similar to slavery? Blacks bought, sold, and enslaved other blacks in Africa AND the US then (and even still today), but only white people (a lot of whom didn't even have ancestors living here at the time) are at fault.
True. But slavery in Africa and Chattel slavery that my ancestors expierenced was two totally different things. Some of the ways you were considered a slave in Africa was if you owed a debt, or if your tribe was defeated in a war. But you were eventually assimilated into that tribe. And you weren't owned. When I get a chance, I'll send you info on it.

KiiiiNG
08-25-2016, 01:35 PM
Damn it would totally suck going through life wasting your time feeling like a victim.
Well what else does he have to do with his time? He doesn't work and collects money from the government. He has no goals and is too stupid to be a normal functioning member of society. So he sits around all day complaining about the justice system like a typical rundown hoodlum with absolutely nothing positive to offer. He could die tomorrow and nobody would give a shit. Hell the world would be slightly better without him.

East River Livn'
08-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Well what else does he have to do with his time? He doesn't work and collects money from the government. He has no goals and is too stupid to be a normal functioning member of society. So he sits around all day complaining about the justice system like a typical rundown hoodlum with absolutely nothing positive to offer. He could die tomorrow and nobody would give a shit. Hell the world would be slightly better without him.

How do you know he's unemployed and on welfare? Now THAT is kinda racist :oldlol:

UK2K
08-25-2016, 02:08 PM
And so do you. You guys just get more 2nd chances.
Cops hang around crime ridden areas. More cops, more arrests. We've been over this. Assaults, robberies, homicides... cops aren't selective when they respond to these types of crimes. You think cops pick and choose when to prosecute drug offenders, and they do, but cops don't pick and choose when to arrest assault suspects. The only way you don't get arrested for that, is you don't commit the crime.

Blacks DO NOT burn down black owned businesses. That there is the most important problem in the back community. We don't own the businesses in there.

Interesting. Maybe they're all lying?
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/537137494589210624/photo/1

http://blog.blackbusiness.org/2014/08/black-businesses-in-ferguson-missouri-recovering-from-looting.html#.V78yaPkrJQI

True. But slavery in Africa and Chattel slavery that my ancestors expierenced was two totally different things.
Murder by hanging and murder by severe **** penetration are both murder.

Some of the ways you were considered a slave in Africa was if you owed a debt, or if your tribe was defeated in a war. But you were eventually assimilated into that tribe. And you weren't owned. When I get a chance, I'll send you info on it.
We've been trying to assimilate blacks into this country for a long, long time. It didn't take Asians long; mainly because their values and culture is something to take pride in, and mimics the same values and culture as most of the rest of America. Go look at the Rap top 40 charts and tell me what kind of culture and values young black youth are taught these days. Let's play a game, we'll look at the top 10 country songs, and top 10 rap songs, and compare their lyrics. Want to give it a shot?

Also...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahomey

All these unfortunate beings are considered as strangers and foreigners, who have no right to the protection of the law, and may be treated with severity, or sold to a stranger, according to the pleasure of their owners."

Travels in the Interior of Africa, Mungo Park, Travels in the Interior of Africa v. II, Chapter XXII – War and Slavery.

Being used for a ritual sacrifice isn't really as warm and fuzzy as you make it sound. Sure, some cultures in Africa treated their slaves more like indentured servants; as did many Americans (white and BLACK). Some didn't, just like in Africa.

UK2K
08-25-2016, 02:14 PM

Link??

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 05:21 PM
Cops hang around crime ridden areas. More cops, more arrests. We've been over this. Assaults, robberies, homicides... cops aren't selective when they respond to these types of crimes. You think cops pick and choose when to prosecute drug offenders, and they do, but cops don't pick and choose when to arrest assault suspects. The only way you don't get arrested for that, is you don't commit the crime.

Yes. We have been over this many times. Where we disagree is this notion that blacks are inherent criminals and the circumstances that they're put in has nothing to do with their situation.

You don't see middle class blacks doing drive bys. Or getting arrested. Why? Answer that then apply that to everyone and this problem would be solved.

Interesting. Maybe they're all lying?
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/537137494589210624/photo/1

http://blog.blackbusiness.org/2014/08/black-businesses-in-ferguson-missouri-recovering-from-looting.html#.V78yaPkrJQI
I stand corrected here. And this is aweful. I've said this many times, I don't see why blacks would riot over Michael Brown. Either way, there's always gonna be a criminal element that join civil unrest to take advantage of a situation.

Murder by hanging and murder by severe **** penetration are both murder.
Right. But your argument basically states that Africans treated slaves like how they were treated by Europeans. THAT'S NOT TRUE. Chattel slavery was a life long event. They were property. African slavery was more like indentured servants.

We've been trying to assimilate blacks into this country for a long, long time. It didn't take Asians long; mainly because their values and culture is something to take pride in, and mimics the same values and culture as most of the rest of America.
Asians are a small minority. They make up 3 to 5 percent of the population? They're not a threat. Let them start to grow in numbers. They will be treated the same way.

Go look at the Rap top 40 charts and tell me what kind of culture and values young black youth are taught these days. Let's play a game, we'll look at the top 10 country songs, and top 10 rap songs, and compare their lyrics. Want to give it a shot?

Rap is a genre of music. And Gangster rap doesn't make up all rap. So it wouldn't be a fair assessment. I'd be willing to put Gangsta rap on the same line as Hardcore Heavy Metal.

Also...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahomey

Being used for a ritual sacrifice isn't really as warm and fuzzy as you make it sound. Sure, some cultures in Africa treated their slaves more like indentured servants; as did many Americans (white and BLACK). Some didn't, just like in Africa.
Lol. Now this is cherry picking. Were there fair white slavers? Yes. But as a whole? Collectively? No. And The type of slavery in Africa was different from that of American Chattel slavery.

KiiiiNG
08-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Link??
He was trying to antagonize the "white racists" in a black lives matter thread that got deleted. Said he was on government assistance and he didn't care what anyone thought. Said it like he was proud. :oldlol: :facepalm

Dude is just a ****ing loser.

NumberSix
08-25-2016, 10:20 PM
Yes. We have been over this many times. Where we disagree is this notion that blacks are inherent criminals and the circumstances that they're put in has nothing to do with their situation.
I don't think that any of us think that though. I don't think that anybody honestly believes that a black person raised in a good family environment with good educational and economic opportunities is any more prone to criminality than anybody else.

When you look at criminals, you see an obvious pattern. Not always, but a very high proportion of criminals come from single parent homes and are raised in an environment where they are exposed to casual criminality and learn that crime is normal behavior.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 10:52 PM
I don't think that any of us think that though. I don't think that anybody honestly believes that a black person raised in a good family environment with good educational and economic opportunities is any more prone to criminality than anybody else.

When you look at criminals, you see an obvious pattern. Not always, but a very high proportion of criminals come from single parent homes and are raised in an environment where they are exposed to casual criminality and learn that crime is normal behavior.
This is all I've ever said. And I understand that a history and stats that show a tendency of crime is gonna make people antsy. But the question has to be why? How did it get to this? Black families used to stay together. They worked hard. They weren't commiting crime at an insane rate. So again, what happened? The water? The air?

NumberSix
08-25-2016, 11:07 PM
This is all I've ever said. And I understand that a history and stats that show a tendency of crime is gonna make people antsy. But the question has to be why? How did it get to this? Black families used to stay together. They worked hard. They weren't commiting crime at an insane rate. So again, what happened? The water? The air?
Too many black people grow up in that environment where they're exposed to casual criminality that normalizes criminal behavior.

This wasn't the case before the 1960s. Blacks had single parent families LESS than whites. Now blacks have single parent families at nearly TRIPLE the rate of whites.... What the hell happened? Did the biological nature of black Americans suddenly have a drastic change in the 1960s? Obviously not. I think any reasonable person has to admit that it's a matter of government social policy.

Akrazotile
08-25-2016, 11:31 PM

The Democrats.

97 bulls
08-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Too many black people grow up in that environment where they're exposed to casual criminality that normalizes criminal behavior.

This wasn't the case before the 1960s. Blacks had single parent families LESS than whites. Now blacks have single parent families at nearly TRIPLE the rate of whites.... What the hell happened? Did the biological nature of black Americans suddenly have a drastic change in the 1960s? Obviously not. I think any reasonable person has to admit that it's a matter of government social policy.
Yep. Blacks never should've accepted welfare. Martin Luther King meant well, but preaching assimilation did more harm than good. I could go on and on.

So then how do we change it? In my opinion, blacks have to take control of their communities not only morally, but financially. We need to stop depending on the government because their support comes with asterisks. We need to stop voting all together. All we are is votes for the Democrats. They follow up on nothing they promise. And it's always the same old BS and rhetoric.

We need to stop funding the races that get rich owning businesses in our communities. We couldn't run a business in theirs.

These thing among others will get us back on the right path.

Akrazotile
08-26-2016, 12:00 AM
So then how do we change it? In my opinion, blacks have to take control of their communities not only morally, but financially. We need to stop depending on the government because their support comes with asterisks. We need to stop voting all together. All we are is votes for the Democrats. They follow up on nothing they promise. And it's always the same old BS and rhetoric.

We need to stop funding the races that get rich owning businesses in our communities. We couldn't run a business in theirs.

The problem is the jobs available 60 years ago aren't available anymore. You can't farm, too many illegal immigrants here driving the wages down. You can't get city jobs in factories cause the factories are gone.

Today's jobs depend on skills the black community is way behind on. And there are so many youth out there that have been raised so poorly, there's just nothing available for them to do that pays more than a minimum wage.

I don't know what you can even do at this point about the majority of them. I think at some point blacks need to make a decision about the future, whether they want lots of poor blacks, or a smaller minority of capable blacks. And they have to pressure the wrong ones to stop having kids. If white people try to do this, it's a huge cry of racism. But the wrong people having kids is the problem. And the instinctive tribal mentality is to not want to become an even smaller minority than you are. But look at jews, asians, indians. Aside from stereotypes about nerdiness, they don't have problems in society. Blacks need fewer kids, but better equipped ones. They have to somehow prevent single, irresponsible women from having kids. But what can you do? If you encourage sterilization in the penal system, people will freak out. If you encourage abortion, people will freak out. And you're simply not going to get anywhere suggesting abstinence.

The answers to these problems are not going to be easy and they're not gonna make anyone feel good. Which is why we'll probably never see them.

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 12:24 AM
The problem is the jobs available 60 years ago aren't available anymore. You can't farm, too many illegal immigrants here driving the wages down. You can't get city jobs in factories cause the factories are gone.

Today's jobs depend on skills the black community is way behind on. And there are so many youth out there that have been raised so poorly, there's just nothing available for them to do that pays more than a minimum wage.
Lol. Really? Own the markets, own the gas stations, own the restraunts, own the liquor stores, own the ****n hair salons (lol). Own the land that Walmart's are on. Then we'll have the funds to put our kids through college. And thus training them on the latest and greatest. But the key is we need to own our own shit.

I don't know what you can even do at this point about the majority of them. I think at some point blacks need to make a decision about the future, whether they want lots of poor blacks, or a smaller minority of capable blacks. And they have to pressure the wrong ones to stop having kids. If white people try to do this, it's a huge cry of racism. But the wrong people having kids is the problem. And the instinctive tribal mentality is to not want to become an even smaller minority than you are. But look at jews, asians, indians. Aside from stereotypes about nerdiness, they don't have problems in society. Blacks need fewer kids, but better equipped ones. They have to somehow prevent single, irresponsible women from having kids. But what can you do? If you encourage sterilization in the penal system, people will freak out. If you encourage abortion, people will freak out. And you're simply not going to get anywhere suggesting abstinence.

The answers to these problems are not going to be easy and they're not gonna make anyone feel good. Which is why we'll probably never see them.
Other races don't have problems because they're not a threat to the dominant race. Blacks are and always have been. That's why Hispanics take so much heat as well. More numbers equal more power. So how do you limit the power? Preach genocide, abortion, throw the men I jail. Give them harsher sentences. That way, they can't vote and procreate. And, AND, they're cheap labor.

Akrazotile
08-26-2016, 12:27 AM
It's the old patient, unsexy Booker T way versus the demanding, soap boxing, instant accommodation of WEB DeBois.

People have a tendency to put their pride before being practical. That's why you got so many n1ggas doin life because someone smudged their puma (chris rock)

And the funny thing is, if you look at the early life of Booker T versus the activist, angry, demanding WEB... it's the same old song and dance:

Booker was born into slavery to Jane, an enslaved African-American woman on the plantation of James Burroughs in southwest Virginia, near Hale's Ford in Franklin County.

Born in Great Barrington, Massachusetts Alfred and Mary Silvina Du Bois, WEB grew up in a relatively tolerant and integrated community. Mary Silvina Burghardt's family was part of the very small free black population of Great Barrington and had long owned land in the state

A guy who knows what its like to struggle and understands the process of achieving independence... versus the classic college liberal demanding everything be given to him right now.

History on a loop.

Akrazotile
08-26-2016, 12:44 AM
Other races don't have problems because they're not a threat to the dominant race. Blacks are and always have been. That's why Hispanics take so much heat as well. More numbers equal more power. So how do you limit the power? Preach genocide, abortion, throw the men I jail. Give them harsher sentences. That way, they can't vote and procreate. And, AND, they're cheap labor.

You are right. No group wants to be replaced. Not numerically, not culturally, not financially. And that's why southern conservatives have historically preached segregation, and why northern liberals have historically practiced it. That's why ethnic conflict exists in every part of the world where there are multiple ethnicities. Every group has the same innate human tribalism, but the liberals as usual pretend they're above it so they can feel superior and more advanced. But the numbers say they're more segregated than anyone.

But Democratic politicians WANT dependent blacks in every city. They need people who will vote for big government. With big government comes more taxes, more back door deals, more control for the few. Every local and state government would have less power without black voters. Black voters simply vote for the hand that feeds, and nothing else that hand does matters to them. It matters to other voters, but those voters get neutralized by the black vote. And that's why the Democrat politicians want you guys close by. And they tell their dumb, wannabe-progressive liberal sheep that it's all about emotional happy words like tolerance and diversity. Words the liberal sheep loves to hear and believe he believes in, except he doesn't actually live that fairy tale. Not that it matters to him. He feels more elevated than the next guy, and that's what's important. And the irony of course is that he makes fun of religious people using that exact same narrative.

But you're right. Blacks are the pawns of big government. Good luck getting them to ACTUALLY help you get your own land, and staighten out your youth, and save money. That's white people culture, and if you assimilate culturally with the whites... We might all start supporting smaller government! And they definitely dont want that. So they'll continue to convince effeminate white try-hards like DeuceFakkit that black people need to be coddled and babysat like retarded children. And that's how they'll keep you guys from growing.

UK2K
08-26-2016, 07:14 AM

No, nobody does. I don't think a black guy is any more dangerous than a white or Asian dude.

But... when you take a black guy and put him in the ghetto where he and all his buddies call each other ******s and don't go to class and then blame the school system for him not passing and then he can't get a job and blames poverty for while he's selling rocks and then he gets arrested and then he says 'white people sell rocks on the street corner too, only in white neighborhoods and they don't get caught'...

That person is dangerous, and is not, nor ever will be, anything but an absolute drain on society.

NumberSix
08-26-2016, 08:12 AM
No, nobody does. I don't think a black guy is any more dangerous than a white or Asian dude.

But... when you take a black guy and put him in the ghetto where he and all his buddies call each other ******s and don't go to class and then blame the school system for him not passing and then he can't get a job and blames poverty for while he's selling rocks and then he gets arrested and then he says 'white people sell rocks on the street corner too, only in white neighborhoods and they don't get caught'...

That person is dangerous, and is not, nor ever will be, anything but an absolute drain on society.
Unfortunately, one of the parties has no interest in changes those circumstances. They just want to pander to the existing circumstances for votes.

That's not to say that I think Democrats want to keep blacks down or anything. That's not their main concern. Their main concern is the strategy of keeping those votes. So, they'll pander based on whatever the current circumstances happen to be. If the circumstances change, they'll pander to those circumstances.

UK2K
08-26-2016, 08:31 AM
Unfortunately, one of the parties has no interest in changes those circumstances. They just want to pander to the existing circumstances for votes.

That's not to say that I think Democrats want to keep blacks down or anything. That's not their main concern. Their main concern is the strategy of keeping those votes. So, they'll pander based on whatever the current circumstances happen to be. If the circumstances change, they'll pander to those circumstances.

Like a parent who tries to spoil their child to keep them happy, but is ultimately setting their child up for failure later in life.

UK2K
08-26-2016, 08:49 AM
Nobody said that.

You don't see middle class blacks doing drive bys. Or getting arrested. Why? Answer that then apply that to everyone and this problem would be solved.
Middle class blacks don't act black. That's why they have no black friends. You also just stated that middle class blacks don't get arrested... so it was an 'I got snatched up cause I'm black' thing but now it's a 'I got snatched up cause I'm street trash' thing.

Right. But your argument basically states that Africans treated slaves like how they were treated by Europeans. THAT'S NOT TRUE. Chattel slavery was a life long event. They were property. African slavery was more like indentured servants.

Again, for some. And for some in the States, it wasn't all that bad. The leader of the Confederate army, who owned slaves himself (then freed them), stated:

"slavery as an institution, is a moral and political evil in any country."

Crazy. He can be southern and against slavery? No way! The FACT is, only a very small number of people living in this country, even in the south, owned slaves. A. Very. Small. Number. Some treated them well, some didn't, as slaves in Africa are treated. You are only concerned about slavery here, though, because you can argue about it and act 'oppressed'. You get to play the victim card. I get it. That doesn't mean slavery in mother ****ing Africa was any better than slavery here. Or in India. Or Europe. Or North Africa. Or South America. Or any other country on the planet because slaves were owned EVERYWHERE on earth.

Asians are a small minority. They make up 3 to 5 percent of the population? They're not a threat. Let them start to grow in numbers. They will be treated the same way.
Don't think they'll ever start to breed like cockroaches. They understand the value of an education and financial responsibility. That's why they aren't having 6, 8, 12 kids. The birth rate of whites has slowed as well. Why? Because white females are getting an education. It's expected these days. That's why whites will continue to be successful and minorities will fall further and further behind. Obama promised you all a Benz but gave you a Kia and told you to live with it.

And blacks, by and large, couldn't care less.

Rap is a genre of music. And Gangster rap doesn't make up all rap. So it wouldn't be a fair assessment. I'd be willing to put Gangsta rap on the same line as Hardcore Heavy Metal.
I'm not talking about gangsta rap. I'm talking about rap you hear on the radio. I don't hear a lot of heavy metal on the radio. Allow me to explain:

Them bricks is way too hot, you need to cut it
Your price is way too high, you need to cut it

Yes... a song about selling crack cocaine. Outstanding.

Lol. Now this is cherry picking. Were there fair white slavers? Yes. But as a whole? Collectively? No. And The type of slavery in Africa was different from that of American Chattel slavery.
Again, there were good and bad slave owners on every continent dating back as far as the beginning of time. You care about... .00001% of them.

The truth is blacks can act oppressed all they want but here in America, they are afforded opportunities that 98% of the planet will never have and 99.9% of blacks on this planet will never have. And instead of taking advantage of those opportunities, they'd rather bitch and complain about shit that happened 200 years ago like one day the government is going to cut you a reparations check some day. I've got news for you, if you and I are both going for the same job, I don't give two shits about your history or heritage... It's a dog eat dog world; some will grow to understand that, and some won't. The ones who won't are perfectly content with living a life of poverty, and that's all they'll ever be.

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Nobody said that.

Middle class blacks don't act black. That's why they have no black friends. You also just stated that middle class blacks don't get arrested... so it was an 'I got snatched up cause I'm black' thing but now it's a 'I got snatched up cause I'm street trash' thing.

Wtf do you mean that middle class black don't act black? They are black. You're talking to a middle class black person.

Again, for some. And for some in the States, it wasn't all that bad. The leader of the Confederate army, who owned slaves himself (then freed them), stated:

Crazy. He can be southern and against slavery? No way! The FACT is, only a very small number of people living in this country, even in the south, owned slaves. A. Very. Small. Number. Some treated them well, some didn't, as slaves in Africa are treated. You are only concerned about slavery here, though, because you can argue about it and act 'oppressed'. You get to play the victim card. I get it. That doesn't mean slavery in mother ****ing Africa was any better than slavery here. Or in India. Or Europe. Or North Africa. Or South America. Or any other country on the planet because slaves were owned EVERYWHERE on earth.

Slavery in America was not like Slavery in Africa bro. Their general concept was different. When the Africans sold slaves to the Europeans, it was not supposed to be for a lifetime, and it was not supposed to include their offspring. They could marry into the family. They could keep their name. They were allowed to learn. I could go on. Was it bad? Yes. They weren't free to go as they pleased for a time. Was it European Chattel slavery? Hell no.

Don't think they'll ever start to breed like cockroaches. They understand the value of an education and financial responsibility. That's why they aren't having 6, 8, 12 kids. The birth rate of whites has slowed as well. Why? Because white females are getting an education. It's expected these days. That's why whites will continue to be successful and minorities will fall further and further behind. Obama promised you all a Benz but gave you a Kia and told you to live with it.

Last I heard, blacks are procreatiing at a lesser rate than other races.

I'm not talking about gangsta rap. I'm talking about rap you hear on the radio. I don't hear a lot of heavy metal on the radio. Allow me to explain:

Yes... a song about selling crack cocaine. Outstanding.

Again, there were good and bad slave owners on every continent dating back as far as the beginning of time. You care about... .00001% of them.

Dude. Gangsta rap is a genre of music. It's not the only music black people listen to. Kanye West is not a gangsta rapper. Beyonce is not a gangsta rapper. Chris Brown is not a gangsta rapper. But they are popular musicians. There's many different forms of music that blacks listen to. Hip hop, R and B, Soul, Jazz. I don't listen to gansata rap. I don't allow my kids to isten to it either. It's no more violent than Heavy Metal music. Which is a predominantly white form of music.

The truth is blacks can act oppressed all they want but here in America, they are afforded opportunities that 98% of the planet will never have and 99.9% of blacks on this planet will never have. And instead of taking advantage of those opportunities, they'd rather bitch and complain about shit that happened 200 years ago like one day the government is going to cut you a reparations check some day. I've got news for you, if you and I are both going for the same job, I don't give two shits about your history or heritage... It's a dog eat dog world; some will grow to understand that, and some won't. The ones who won't are perfectly content with living a life of poverty, and that's all they'll ever be.
Dude let it go. You always talk about blacks using slavery as an excuse. But YOU are the one contonuously bringing it up. Lol. We went a whole page and no one brought up slavery. In fact, it was YOU that introduced slavery into this thread.

UK2K
08-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Wtf do you mean that middle class black don't act black? They are black. You're talking to a middle class black person.
Middle class blacks aren't out shooting each other. They aren't slangin rocks. They aren't having 15 kids. It's cause they're poor though, right? Well, newsflash, poor whites aren't doing those things either. There's two groups that are known for that, and that's poor blacks and poor Hispanics.

Russell Wilson doesn't act black, remember? He's high class, yet his teammates tell him he isn't black enough. Cause he doesn't talk like a moron and doesn't rock a grill and doesn't do stupid shit. He doesn't act black, and his teammates called him out for it.

Slavery in America was not like Slavery in Africa bro. Their general concept was different. When the Africans sold slaves to the Europeans, it was not supposed to be for a lifetime, and it was not supposed to include their offspring. They could marry into the family. They could keep their name. They were allowed to learn. I could go on. Was it bad? Yes. They weren't free to go as they pleased for a time. Was it European Chattel slavery? Hell no.
Agree to disagree. There were good and bad in both places. To say 200 years of slavery in America was 'so much worse' than 2,000 years of slavery in Africa... whatever.

Last I heard, blacks are procreatiing at a lesser rate than other races.
If by other races you mean Hispanics, then you heard correctly. But that's the only other one.

In 2013, fertility rates were highest for Hispanic women (73 per thousand), followed by rates for black (65 per thousand), Asian (59 per thousand), white (59 per thousand), and American Indian women (46 per thousand).

Dude. Gangsta rap is a genre of music. It's not the only music black people listen to. Kanye West is not a gangsta rapper. Beyonce is not a gangsta rapper. Chris Brown is not a gangsta rapper. But they are popular musicians. There's many different forms of music that blacks listen to. Hip hop, R and B, Soul, Jazz. I don't listen to gansata rap. I don't allow my kids to isten to it either. It's no more violent than Heavy Metal music. Which is a predominantly white form of music.

I'm not talking about gangsta rap. I'm talking about rap. Period. The end. Rap. Anytime you want to compare the subject matter of rap lyrics to country lyrics, let me know.

Dude let it go. You always talk about blacks using slavery as an excuse. But YOU are the one contonuously bringing it up. Lol. We went a whole page and no one brought up slavery. In fact, it was YOU that introduced slavery into this thread.
Correct... to point out that blacks owned other blacks here in the States but you don't care because they aren't white...

Just like blacks burned down black owned businesses but you didn't care about that either, you explicitly wanted to blame white people.

KyrieTheFuture
08-26-2016, 12:53 PM
Yep. Blacks never should've accepted welfare. Martin Luther King meant well, but preaching assimilation did more harm than good. I could go on and on.

:facepalm

Akrazotile
08-26-2016, 01:22 PM
:facepalm

What's wrong with what he said there? Other than the fact that small shop owners in black neighborhoods are hardly 'getting rich.'

But black people can't open up shops in China, or Arabia. Those places wouldn't patronize their businesses.

They can't even open up shops domestically in Chinatown, or in Messican sanctuary cities. They're not gonna get any customers there either.

It's perfectly reasonable to say 'let's at least take ownership of our own communities.'

The problem is, running a corner shop is not glamorous, is a lot of work, and doesnt make you rich. That's why many immigrants do it, because doing that in the US is still a big improvement versus life quality back home. But for American kids? They wanna work for a big tech company, or become lawyers and make that dough. Black kids have the same lifestyle aspirations, but their lack of education really only leaves them one option for making 'baller money.' And that's the illicit/underground economy.

Black folks need to get on the same page and figure out what their actual goals are and what the realistic ways of doing it are. They now have access to more outside assistance and sympathy for their cause than any time in history. But the problem is there's no plan. There's no coordination. And as is true with large numbers of people from any group - there's just a ton of apathy. Most people in this world, simply don't care. They just don't care about anything.

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 02:39 PM
Middle class blacks aren't out shooting each other. They aren't slangin rocks. They aren't having 15 kids. It's cause they're poor though, right? Well, newsflash, poor whites aren't doing those things either. There's two groups that are known for that, and that's poor blacks and poor Hispanics.
No. Poor whites and rich white kids do commit crimes. They just don't get as harsh a sentence as black and mexicans. As the stats and this thread shows. And as I and many have shown you, the police aren't harassing them as much as they do black and mexicans. You'll just disagree by sticking your head in the sand. But the facts are the facts.

Russell Wilson doesn't act black, remember? He's high class, yet his teammates tell him he isn't black enough. Cause he doesn't talk like a moron and doesn't rock a grill and doesn't do stupid shit. He doesn't act black, and his teammates called him out for it.

I don't know Russell Wilson personally. But I take exception to your assumption that the only way you can be black is to be a thug.

Agree to disagree. There were good and bad in both places. To say 200 years of slavery in America was 'so much worse' than 2,000 years of slavery in Africa... whatever.

And more Africans probably died due to European enslavement during that 200 years than the 2000 years being in African slavey.

I'm not talking about gangsta rap. I'm talking about rap. Period. The end. Rap. Anytime you want to compare the subject matter of rap lyrics to country lyrics, let me know.
Any rap? Sure. I'll take you up. What are the perameters?

Correct... to point out that blacks owned other blacks here in the States but you don't care because they aren't white...
When did backs own other blacks here in the states?

Just like blacks burned down black owned businesses but you didn't care about that either, you explicitly wanted to blame white people.
And I admitted that it was wrong. Thats what mature men do. Call out ****ery no matter who does it. And I never blamed white people. Sounds to me like youre letting your emotions get the best of you now.

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 02:45 PM
What's wrong with what he said there? Other than the fact that small shop owners in black neighborhoods are hardly 'getting rich.'

But black people can't open up shops in China, or Arabia. Those places wouldn't patronize their businesses.

They can't even open up shops domestically in Chinatown, or in Messican sanctuary cities. They're not gonna get any customers there either.

It's perfectly reasonable to say 'let's at least take ownership of our own communities.'

The problem is, running a corner shop is not glamorous, is a lot of work, and doesnt make you rich. That's why many immigrants do it, because doing that in the US is still a big improvement versus life quality back home. But for American kids? They wanna work for a big tech company, or become lawyers and make that dough. Black kids have the same lifestyle aspirations, but their lack of education really only leaves them one option for making 'baller money.' And that's the illicit/underground economy.

Black folks need to get on the same page and figure out what their actual goals are and what the realistic ways of doing it are. They now have access to more outside assistance and sympathy for their cause than any time in history. But the problem is there's no plan. There's no coordination. And as is true with large numbers of people from any group - there's just a ton of apathy. Most people in this world, simply don't care. They just don't care about anything.
I believe the example I used were gas stations, grocery stores, and while I did mention liquor stores, I do agree that not all are rich. But most are hardly poor. They're middle class. And some are very successful.

So again. If a business is thriving in a black community, it should be black owned

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 03:14 PM
I also did some research on the business that were burned down. In particular the bakery. Here is a snippet from a website I came across with regard to blacks don't care

At the lowest point, as demonstrations flared in the neighborhood, Dubose had no customers for two weeks. After a series of local news interviews, the community rallied to support Dubose's business.

As Dubose boarded the shop up, her neighbors rallied once again to support her, raising money with GoFundMe campaigns, and offering to help her take calls and fill orders.

Also. Here's a link to a story about some blacks that actually protected a white owned business.

https://pumabydesign001.com/2014/12/02/black-residents-protect-white-owned-biz-during-ferguson-riots/

Long Duck Dong
08-26-2016, 03:16 PM
So again. If a business is thriving in a black community, it should be black owned

If you replace black with white, or vise versa, and the phrase doesn't sound right, it's discriminatory. Unless you are bigoted and/or a hypocrite.

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 03:25 PM
If you replace black with white, or vise versa, and the phrase doesn't sound right, it's discriminatory. Unless you are bigoted and/or a hypocrite.
I have nooooo problem with a race of people owning and running the shops in their own neighborhood. He'll I have no problem with different races of people running and owning businesses in blacks communities. But we can't go into another community and run a thriving successful business there. So why do we have to?

I livery in LA. There's China Town (owned and run by the chinese) Korea town (owned and run by Koreans) Little India, little Armenia etc. All those places are owned and operated by the predominant race there. Predominately black areas? Owned and run by White, Mexican, Chinese, Korean, or Indian. That's a problem

Akrazotile
08-26-2016, 03:30 PM
I have nooooo problem with a race of people owning and running the shops in their own neighborhood. He'll I have no problem with different races of people running and owning businesses in blacks communities. But we can't go into another community and run a thriving successful business there. So why do we have to?

I livery in LA. There's China Town (owned and run by the chinese) Korea town (owned and run by Koreans) Little India, little Armenia etc. All those places are owned and operated by the predominant race there. Predominately black areas? Owned and run by White, Mexican, Chinese, Korean, or Indian. That's a problem

So what are some ideas to start changing this?

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 03:33 PM
So what are some ideas to start changing this?
Stop shopping those stores. They close down. We take then over. We're working on it

Long Duck Dong
08-26-2016, 03:50 PM

"If a business is thriving in a white community, it should be white owned"

Does that sound right to you? It's your use of the word should that's a problem. Does this even need to be explained to you?

Akrazotile
08-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Stop shopping those stores. They close down. We take then over. We're working on it

But you have to have an alternative in place before people will realistically just stop shopping for the things they need/want. How are you gonna get black owned stores sproutin up?

In theory youre absolutely right. The purse strings dictate the rules. Im trying to do the exact same thing right now with conservatives. Stop supporting corporations whose profiteering and liberal propagandizing is undermining our values. Demand to know more about the businesses behind the products you use and who is running them and what their values are. And if they play some calculated PC BS that doesnt emphasize the will of their core customers, then **** em.

But youll find that it's hard to get people - even the ones who agree with every word you say - to change.

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 04:00 PM
"If a business is thriving in a white community, it should be white owned"

Does that sound right to you? It's your use of the word should that's a problem. Does this even need to be explained to you?
I can see how it looks bad when taken out of context. But as I stated. A race of people can't go into the community of another race and run a business. Not saying you couldn't open one, but you couldn't get the patronage

97 bulls
08-26-2016, 04:07 PM
But you have to have an alternative in place before people will realistically just stop shopping for the things they need/want. How are you gonna get black owned stores sproutin up?

In theory youre absolutely right. The purse strings dictate the rules. Im trying to do the exact same thing right now with conservatives. Stop supporting corporations whose profiteering and liberal propagandizing is undermining our values. Demand to know more about the businesses behind the products you use and who is running them and what their values are. And if they play some calculated PC BS that doesnt emphasize the will of their core customers, then **** em.

But youll find that it's hard to get people - even the ones who agree with every word you say - to change.
We did it when we boycotted the busses back in the 60s. I do agree it's hard to get people to do such. My generation is just too soft and content. That's why I'm trying to teach our young kids. In hopes that they will carry on the legacy that my group starts.

KyrieTheFuture
08-26-2016, 04:11 PM
I can see how it looks bad when taken out of context. But as I stated. A race of people can't go into the community of another race and run a business. Not saying you couldn't open one, but you couldn't get the patronage
I can not believe you don't understand how absurd this is.

UK2K
08-27-2016, 02:12 PM
No. Poor whites and rich white kids do commit crimes. They just don't get as harsh a sentence as black and mexicans. As the stats and this thread shows. And as I and many have shown you, the police aren't harassing them as much as they do black and mexicans. You'll just disagree by sticking your head in the sand. But the facts are the facts.

I don't know Russell Wilson personally. But I take exception to your assumption that the only way you can be black is to be a thug.

And more Africans probably died due to European enslavement during that 200 years than the 2000 years being in African slavey.

Any rap? Sure. I'll take you up. What are the perameters?

When did backs own other blacks here in the states?

And I admitted that it was wrong. Thats what mature men do. Call out ****ery no matter who does it. And I never blamed white people. Sounds to me like youre letting your emotions get the best of you now.

His TEAMMATES said he wasnt black enough. That's what they said. I didn't make that up. What they meant by that... you can guess.

Let's do this.. you search the top 40 country songs and find any reference to drug use, murdering people, or calling women bitches, hoes, or sluts...

And I'll do the same for the top 40 rap songs. Just Google top 40 charts... we'll see who comes up with the longer list. Ready?

97 bulls
08-27-2016, 03:28 PM
His TEAMMATES said he wasnt black enough. That's what they said. I didn't make that up. What they meant by that... you can guess.

Let's do this.. you search the top 40 country songs and find any reference to drug use, murdering people, or calling women bitches, hoes, or sluts...

And I'll do the same for the top 40 rap songs. Just Google top 40 charts... we'll see who comes up with the longer list. Ready?
Don't even worry about the country songs. Theyre not along the same line. If you wanted to comoare country to R and B, id be all in . Just find the rap songs you're referencing and let's see how many would be considered gangsta rap.