MaxPlayer
08-22-2016, 09:45 PM
The stats are a given.

But can he get enough wins?

KevinDurant35
08-22-2016, 09:50 PM
Aye I like KD too!

Westbrook is taking this MVP though.
Contrary to popular belief, Westbrook will not win MVP this season bro. Sorry to be the one to break the news to you. :(

bdreason
08-22-2016, 10:18 PM
He has the 4th most talented team in the West, so anything other than HCA is unacceptable. I don't care if he averages a trip-dub.

Spurs m8
08-22-2016, 11:35 PM
Westbrook has about 100 times more chance than KfgtD

SilkkTheShocker
08-23-2016, 07:50 AM
It's crazy how people still don't take into account regular season records in MVP voting. And that is ignoring the fact he is inefficient, and a terrible defender. Btw, OP is a crying ass f.aggot. We remember what you said during the Finals.

Nilocon165
08-23-2016, 01:53 PM
It's crazy how people still don't take into account regular season records in MVP voting. And that is ignoring the fact he is inefficient, and a terrible defender. Btw, OP is a crying ass f.aggot. We remember what you said during the Finals.
meltdown

SilkkTheShocker
08-23-2016, 01:59 PM
meltdown

Coming from the guy that literally turned his back on LeBron during the Finals, than changes his avatar to him when they win the series. You're a f.ucking emotional f.aggot. You have the feelings of a 16 year old girl. By the way, learn how the MVP voting works you drooling retard. Instead of just going along with the herd mentality and going with Westbrook like the rest of these idiots. F.aggot

andgar923
08-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Perfect example of an overrated player with misleading out of context stats.

A quick glance at his stats will have some believe he was on a different stratosphere, but when one actually analyzes his game they see his numbers are fud.

Snarky Narc
08-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Aye I like KD too!

Westbrook is taking this MVP though.
46 wins isn't going to cut it.

Nilocon165
08-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Coming from the guy that literally turned his back on LeBron during the Finals, than changes his avatar to him when they win the series. You're a f.ucking emotional f.aggot. You have the feelings of a 16 year old girl. By the way, learn how the MVP voting works you drooling retard. Instead of just going along with the herd mentality and going with Westbrook like the rest of these idiots. F.aggot
ok

your welcome for the jinx

FreezingTsmoove
08-23-2016, 05:39 PM
Someone call the cyber police

Nilicon is getting bullied :(

again :(

SilkkTheShocker
08-23-2016, 09:09 PM
ok

your welcome for the jinx

Nice punt. In other words you got nothing. :applause:

Nilocon165
08-23-2016, 09:17 PM
Nice punt. In other words you got nothing. :applause:
In other words you apparently feel the need to follow me around in threads to continuously remind me of something that happened 2 months ago, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic :lol

Lebronxrings
08-23-2016, 09:30 PM
:lol

AirBonner
08-23-2016, 09:44 PM
Someone call the cyber police

Nilicon is getting bullied :(

again :(
It was bound to happen :lol

SilkkTheShocker
08-23-2016, 10:06 PM
In other words you apparently feel the need to follow me around in threads to continuously remind me of something that happened 2 months ago, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic :lol
I'm going to call anyone out that says Westbrook will win MVP. What makes your thread more aggressively-pathetic than the other WB threads is that you make it out to be some kind of hot take. When really everyone and their f.ucking dog on here has been telling us how he will win MVP. No, no. I take that back about the dog part. Because I'm sure most of the posters on this site are dumber than their f.ucking dogs. Because even a ****ing dog can tell you that there is no chance in Hell that a team that will lucky to be a 6 seed, led by an inefficient, low, chucking, no-defense playing PG can be MVP. You people are nothing but sheep. Pathetic ****ing losers.

imdaman99
08-23-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm going to call anyone out that says Westbrook will win MVP. What makes your thread more aggressively-pathetic than the other WB threads is that you make it out to be some kind of hot take. When really everyone and their f.ucking dog on here has been telling us how he will win MVP. No, no. I take that back about the dog part. Because I'm sure most of the posters on this site are dumber than their f.ucking dogs. Because even a ****ing dog can tell you that there is no chance in Hell that a team that will lucky to be a 6 seed, led by an inefficient, low, chucking, no-defense playing PG can be MVP. You people are nothing but sheep. Pathetic ****ing losers.
:yaohappy: look at this guy catching feelings :roll:

SilkkTheShocker
08-23-2016, 11:04 PM
:yaohappy: look at this guy catching feelings :roll:
This the typical response from someone that is pro-RW for MVP. i will be bumping all these Westbrook threads in april when the thunder fail to make the playoffs. Sidenote: you could stop posting now and no one would ever have any idea you left. I legit have never seen you debate anything about the game of basketball, let alone have an original thought. You're nothing more than a 5th rate poster. A tap dancing monkey, cheerleading for the rest of the losers on this board. I wouldn't even let you shine my shoes, son. :sleeping