PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to smart Posters here

tamaraw08
08-06-2016, 12:47 PM
To Whom it may concern,

Over the years, I have enjoyed reading most of your takes that I have made it a habit to visit this site for information and entertainment purposes. The past few months however have been dominated by trashy messages by Kobe and Lebron stans trading insults ad nauseum. :(
Lebron stans digs up one bad game or series of Kobe which happened 8 years ago to irritate Kobe fans and vice versa...over and over and over. :facepalm
It is sad that most of them even do some research, use that valuable resources only to bash the other superstar.
I know most of you in your heart of hearts that both icons deserve to be called great but your hatred among each other supersedes all that.
I know dare you guys to declare a ceasefire and create smarter opinions to stimulate the bright minds of the regulars here, here are some topics that you might like to ponder on.
1. Who is the most overrated coach in the league right now. I think it's Jason Kidd. The guy was carried by stars in Brooklyn and Knight at Milwaukee and has been failing miserably eversince.

2. Which VP/GM has been doing badly. I think Budenhouser has done a bad job at Atlanta, absorbing Splitter's contract while losing good guys like Horford and Teague.

3. Construct your team with a budget of 94 million (no rookie/sophie contracts).

4. Make your predictions, over and under.
a. I predict Wade to miss 30 game.
b. Before December 1, Melo and Rose would trade barbs at the media.
c. Cousins will be traded to either Boston or Orlando.

5. Rate players. I think stats wise, Tony Parker with his low assists and high turnovers, plus his inability to shoot from the 3pt line is overrated.

Lebronxrings
08-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Many lebron fans don't even bash kobe fans, its the other way around most of the time. Sadly on ISH, lebron is hated 10x over Kobe, and the overwhelming amount of stans kobe has over lebron here just adds fuel to the fire. I like both players but it sucks.

tamaraw08
08-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Many lebron fans don't even bash kobe fans, its the other way around most of the time. Sadly on ISH, lebron is hated 10x over Kobe, and the overwhelming amount of stans kobe has over lebron here just adds fuel to the fire. I like both players but it sucks.

It's all perspective. I for one don't like Lebron because he was handed over a huge Nike contract before even playing one second in the league. ESPN then kept kept giving up to the minute updates on how he was the youngest player to score this much points, this much rebounds, this much assists etc etc
Over and over again, I kept reading how great he is, then probably, people like me starting hate the guy and his worshippers.
But hey, I admit, I hate the guy because he is FREAKING GOOD. :(

tamaraw08
08-06-2016, 09:06 PM
op is warriorfan

You could never be more WRONG.:facepalm
I hate the Warriors esp whenever Curry gyrates like a freaking cheer leader.
I hate Green for being dirty, I don't trust Klay etc etc.
Now, I hate them even more that a ring chaser abandoned his team to take a short cut in winning a ring.
I am actually a Lakers fan but I am not exactly a fan of Kobe's high volume shots, wished he passed more like Lebron. But Yes, I am not a fan of that ring chaser either. The guy is great but his childish fans here along with those Kobe's immature stans constantly trading insults just makes me tired a bit of reading their constant rants in this board.

Jasper
08-06-2016, 11:37 PM
OP is an ISH stan :rolleyes: