PDA

View Full Version : Safe To Say 2016 Cavs Are the Best Team Ever

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 07:36 PM
I mean they did beat the most regular season team of all-time. Unanimous MVP, DPOY runner-up, best SG in the league, COY, and a finals MVP coming off their bench. By far the most talented team of all-time. Hell, I don't even think Cleveland was close to an all-time talented team. Rookie coach, sketchy defense up until game 3 of the finals, 3rd best player was hobbled from head injury. Just simply LeBron having the greatest finals of all time, Irving with the offensive output, and timely shooting. If the Cavs could beat the 16 Warriors in a series than I don't see another team in NBA history could beat them. I mean even you his board themselves was predicting GS Winning in no more 5 games. Goes
To show the impact LeBron has.

Hey Yo
07-20-2016, 07:40 PM
People were saying the 73 win Warriors could beat the 96 Bulls.

So that must mean they now believe that the Cavs could beat those Bulls too, correct??

I mean...we did just WITNESS history.

knicksman
07-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Only losers respect bran?:confusedshrug:

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 07:43 PM
People were saying the 73 win Warriors could beat the 96 Bulls.

So that must mean they now believe that the Cavs could beat those Bulls too, correct??
Exactly. They were being called the greatest team ever this season. By far the most stacked. Looks like the 16 Cavs are the best. Can't even imagine how good they will be with Love healthy, and Irving taking the next step :eek: They already beat the best team ever. The sky is the limit.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 07:44 PM
LeBron has done more in the last 13 years than the Knicks have in their entire existence.

knicksman
07-20-2016, 07:47 PM
LeBron has done more in the last 13 years than the Knicks have in their entire existence.

:oldlol: just admit it brah. Youre a loser in real life.

Hey Yo
07-20-2016, 07:48 PM
The jigs up your gimmick account.

Your better off trolling any other player not named LeBron considering you were a WITNESS to history!!

knicksman
07-20-2016, 07:51 PM
The jigs up your gimmick account.

Your better off trolling any other player not named LeBron considering you were a WITNESS to history!!

In the end, only losers respect a coward like bran. So stay losing my friend coz i know youre a virgin in real life

warriorfan
07-20-2016, 07:54 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/96b85lz8r/silkloser.png

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 08:11 PM
:oldlol: just admit it brah. Youre a loser in real life.
Do me a favor, sign into one of alt names that doesn't type like he is wearing boxing gloves.

scuzzy
07-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Do me a favor, sign into one of alt names that doesn't type like he is wearing boxing gloves.

HAH! :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
07-20-2016, 08:15 PM

:roll:

moongaze
07-20-2016, 08:19 PM
You have to look at what else they did outside of the warriors series. The cavs absolutely dominated the playoffs and set several records while doing so. I wouldn't say best team ever but it's top ten without a doubt and arguably a top 5 team.

red1
07-20-2016, 08:21 PM
Not sure if they're the best team overall. I just know

THAT THEY'RE BETTER THAN THE 2016 WAAAAARRIORS!!!!!!

https://m.popkey.co/7e00c6/8ylkO.gif

knicksman
07-20-2016, 08:21 PM

Why you mad tho? Coz the truth hurts?:lol

red1
07-20-2016, 08:23 PM
Why you mad tho? Coz the truth hurts?:lol
Hey, look everyone!! It's insidehoops' resident jizz-rag!!

knicksman
07-20-2016, 08:26 PM
Hey, look everyone!! It's insidehoops' resident jizz-rag!!

Yet i jizz on you.lol

Youll always be my punching bag red1. You really are a bran stan aka loser:lol

red1
07-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Yet i jizz on you.lol

Youll always be my punching bag red1. You really are a bran stan aka loser:lol
It's been a rough few years for you since you joined huh? :oldlol: Dat boy bron makes the finals 6 years in a row winning 3 championships and finals mvps.

Meanwhile knicksman:

https://media.makeameme.org/created/bran-will-always.jpg

:roll: pathetic

knicksman
07-20-2016, 08:38 PM
It's been a rough few years for you since you joined huh? :oldlol: Dat boy bron makes the finals 6 years in a row winning 3 championships and finals mvps.

Meanwhile knicksman:

https://media.makeameme.org/created/bran-will-always.jpg

:roll: pathetic

Frontrunning is for the weak bro sorry. And weak=losers. So once you admitted youre a bran stan, youre automatically a loser in my eyes

GrapeApe
07-21-2016, 12:59 AM
Are we forgetting that the Cavs only won 57 games? That's what's so ironic about people constantly bringing up the fact that the Cavs beat a 73 win team. They're basically trying to say that Golden State's regular season record meant something, but Cleveland's regular season record didn't. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway, the best team ever is winning more than 57 games. The best team ever isn't losing 2 playoff games in a row to the Raptors. The best team ever would not find themselves in a 1-3 deficit.

Spurs m8
07-21-2016, 01:13 AM
The Warriors were a bunch of frauds.

Cavs were okay.

moongaze
07-21-2016, 01:32 AM
Are we forgetting that the Cavs only won 57 games? That's what's so ironic about people constantly bringing up the fact that the Cavs beat a 73 win team. They're basically trying to say that Golden State's regular season record meant something, but Cleveland's regular season record didn't. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway, the best team ever is winning more than 57 games. The best team ever isn't losing 2 playoff games in a row to the Raptors. The best team ever would not find themselves in a 1-3 deficit.

Are you forgetting that the cavs had several players that missed the offseason and time during the season due to injury? Even when they came back the team had to gel and the players had to get up to speed. The starting center mozgov was basically a shell of himself after having offseason knee surgery. The cavs also changed coaches during the season. This wasn't a team playing in peak form throughout the regular season. The cavs went 10-0 before losing two straight in one of the toughest places to play in the league. I guess they aren't allowed to lose any games?

While you point out the two losses, you may have forgotten that the cavs had the largest margin of victory in wins in conference finals history against the raptors.

Being down 3-1 to golden state is not a knock on them. Great players and teams have been down before. But, it's not about how you fall but how you get back up. I don't think the cavs are the best team all time but I think they're top 5 or on the outside looking in on the top 5. I always felt that way after watching them post trades in 2015. They're a special team and would have won the title in 2015 if healthy.

Sarcastic
07-21-2016, 02:06 AM
Safe to say 2007 NY Giants are the best team ever. Amirite?

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2016, 02:14 AM
They're definitely top 10 all time.

Top 3 back-court of all time

Dennis Rodman-esque Tristan Thompson

Dirk-esque Kevin Love

Solid Bench.

If they had a solid starting small forward they would be top 3.

NBAGOAT
07-21-2016, 02:21 AM
They're definitely top 10 all time.

Top 3 back-court of all time

Dennis Rodman-esque Tristan Thompson

Dirk-esque Kevin Love

Solid Bench.

If they had a solid starting small forward they would be top 3.

:lol :facepalm they're not even a top 3 backcourt in the league right now and I don't need to say anything about that 2nd line.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-21-2016, 02:26 AM
:lol :facepalm they're not even a top 3 backcourt in the league right now and I don't need to say anything about that 2nd line.

But they won against a 73-10 team

That makes them historically great right?:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

no pun intended
07-21-2016, 02:30 AM
People forget that some teams simply just matchup better than others. It's not a matter of if A>B, and B>C, then A>C. It's more of a game of rock-paper-scissors where one team's strength is another team's weakness, and vice versa.

On another note, this is gonna be a long-ass offseason if people continue making stupid threads like this. Not even sure why I bother.

moongaze
07-21-2016, 02:34 AM

Is it really that far fetched? (Top 3 right now) I'd take Kyrie over any pg in a 7 game series and jr is one of the sickest 3 ball shooters and is only second to curry as far as amount of games with 8 3 point makes or better. Not saying they are the best but it's arguable

NBAGOAT
07-21-2016, 03:33 AM
Is it really that far fetched? (Top 3 right now) I'd take Kyrie over any pg in a 7 game series and jr is one of the sickest 3 ball shooters and is only second to curry as far as amount of games with 8 3 point makes or better. Not saying they are the best but it's arguable

yes it is. JR's a great shooter, reddick is better and I take CP3 over Kyrie in any situation. Idc how badly Curry choked, I'm taking Curry/Thompson over them too. Add on Portland's backcourt of Lillard Mccollum since Mccollum is just too good of a scorer and lowry/derozan(yes even with how bad they were in the playoffs). They're just most likely not even top 3 right now, top 3 all time is absolutely far fetched, there are easily 20 backcourts better than Kyrie/JR all time.

moongaze
07-21-2016, 03:47 AM
yes it is. JR's a great shooter, reddick is better and I take CP3 over Kyrie in any situation. Idc how badly Curry choked, I'm taking Curry/Thompson over them too. Add on Portland's backcourt of Lillard Mccollum since Mccollum is just too good of a scorer and lowry/derozan(yes even with how bad they were in the playoffs). They're just most likely not even top 3 right now, top 3 all time is absolutely far fetched, there are easily 20 backcourts better than Kyrie/JR all time.

Cp3 and reddick over Kyrie and jr is almost laughable to me. Jr has outplayed reddick in their matchups and Kyrie, when healthy, usually torches cp3 and he's won like the last six games he's played in against him. Even before lebron came back Kyrie's teams were beating cp3s. Def not taking cp3 over Kyrie in the playoffs, clutch situations and def not against curry :lol . Kyrie outplayed curry in the finals but I'd give the nod to the splash bros cause klay to me much better than jr. Curry didn't choke, either . His career playoff numbers have always been worse than his regular season numbers.
Haven't seen enough of mocullum to compare but we already know what Kyrie can do to lillard. Top 3 all time is a stretch but right now I'd take Kyrie and jr over every backcourt but splash bros.

Gileraracer
07-21-2016, 03:56 AM
Thy had a big advantage: Adam Silver saved their a$$ when they where down 1-3

Wulfgard
07-21-2016, 04:58 AM

Congratulations on finally admitting you respect lebron!
:cheers:

r0drig0lac
07-21-2016, 06:20 AM
maybe top 15

DukeDelonte13
07-21-2016, 07:15 AM
any team that breaks a 52 year old drought is going to be remembered as an especially great team.

SilkkTheShocker
07-21-2016, 07:44 AM
maybe top 15

Definitely in the top 5. They beat the best team ever in the Finals.

knicksman
07-21-2016, 08:38 AM
Congratulations on finally admitting you respect lebron!
:cheers:

:sleeping Congratulations for being dumb

Wulfgard
07-21-2016, 09:08 AM
:sleeping Congratulations for being dumb
Great retort, it only took you 3 1/2 hours to come up with that! I'm sure your mom is proud. Why don't you walk up the basement stairs and ask her?

knicksman
07-21-2016, 09:18 AM
Great retort, it only took you 3 1/2 hours to come up with that! I'm sure your mom is proud. Why don't you walk up the basement stairs and ask her?

Bro, youre reply tells me that you lack logic so my advice to you is stop skipping classes you dumb loser

Wulfgard
07-21-2016, 09:27 AM
Lack of logic is different than lack of intellegence, it's understandable you didn't know that because your posts lack either.

knicksman
07-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Lack of logic is different than lack of intellegence, it's understandable you didn't know that because your posts lack either.

:sleeping dumb. No wonder youre a lebron stan

Wulfgard
07-21-2016, 09:46 AM
Bro, youre reply tells me that you lack logic so my advice to you is stop skipping classes you dumb loser

You think logic and intelligence are the same and you don't know which your(e) to use. I'll give you a hint, if saying you are doesn't make sense it's not you're. So your (that's the correct one) sentence above is not grammatically correct. This is an example of when to use you're: Knicksman you're a dumbass. You're welcome.

scuzzy
07-21-2016, 10:15 AM
You think logic and intelligence are the same and you don't know which your(e) to use. I'll give you a hint, if saying you are doesn't make sense it's not you're. So your (that's the correct one) sentence above is not grammatically correct. This is an example of when to use you're: Knicksman you're a dumbass. You're welcome.
:lol

My boy Wulfgard destroying Knicksman:applause:

knicksman
07-21-2016, 04:41 PM

Clearly youre dumb. Only dumb people cares about english. If youre book is shit, focus on the cover. If youre bad at math, focus on english. You might fool anyone.

Just like your boy lebron, he knows hes shit when it matters so focus on the cover(stats) coz there are idiots like you who gets fooled by him.:lol so stay losing my friend

ArbitraryWater
07-21-2016, 04:58 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

slayage!

knicksman OUT HERE!

ArbitraryWater
07-21-2016, 04:59 PM
Clearly youre dumb. Only dumb people cares about english. If youre book is shit, focus on the cover. If youre bad at math, focus on english. You might fool anyone.

Just like your boy lebron, he knows hes shit when it matters so focus on the cover(stats) coz there are idiots like you who gets fooled by him.:lol so stay losing my friend

one of these is not like the other

knicksman
07-21-2016, 05:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

slayage!

knicksman OUT HERE!

So youre a ronaldo fanboy? No wonder you stan fakkits like bran.:lol So stop acting tough brah. Coz we already knew how much of a fakkit you are ronaldo

diamenz
07-21-2016, 08:17 PM
2016 cavs - a great team, but no. no dice.