PDA

View Full Version : No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, Lebron is Top 5 GOAT

Nilocon165
07-17-2016, 11:10 PM
truth.

SouBeachTalents
07-17-2016, 11:11 PM
Series ends in 5 if the NBA doesn't intervene for the coward.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

The coward begged for a suspension and the NBA obliged, because it also meant a lot more money to prolong the series.

The NBA maximized profits.

Bran will never be top 10 and that was etched in stone on July 8th, 2010, and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014.

Keep living the delusional fantasy if it keeps you from hurting yourself or others...but one day you will have to face your problems in the mirror and come to grips with them; inevitably releasing the reality that you painfully hide from daily.

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:11 PM
Come on OP, I believe you can be real. I've seen you be real.

You know this is untrue.

Nilocon165
07-17-2016, 11:13 PM
Come on OP, I believe you can be real. I've seen you be real.

You know this is untrue.
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:13 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Okay, so you're still going to play games.

Nilocon165
07-17-2016, 11:15 PM
Okay, so you're still going to play games.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2577781/lebron-snl-dance-o.gif

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:18 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2577781/lebron-snl-dance-o.gif

:roll:

Okay I get it, you have to save face for your Bran family.

We all want to be accepted and have a family.

I see you.

Cali Syndicate
07-17-2016, 11:20 PM

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

The coward begged for a suspension and the NBA obliged, because it also meant a lot more money to prolong the series.

Bran will never be top 10 and that was etched in stone on July 8th, 2010, and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014.

Keep living the delusional fantasy if it keeps you from hurting yourself or others...but one day you will have to face your problems in the mirror and come to grips with them; inevitably releasing the reality that you painfully hide from daily.

Lebron is top 10 already. IMo not top 5 yet but he's on the outside looking in and he still looks like he has a lot of ball left in him.

Nilocon165
07-17-2016, 11:21 PM

Okay I get it, you have to save face for your Bran family.

We all want to be accepted and have a family.

I see you.
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.

One thing I am exactly sure about though is that the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead and Lebron averaged 36 during that stretch.

Smoke117
07-17-2016, 11:35 PM
He's not in my top 5, but okay.

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:39 PM
He's not in my top 5, but okay.

You're just trying to save face now.

And it's not working.

I know everything about you.

You know he's not even top 10 deep down, but saying he's not top 5 makes it seem like he's top 10 in your line of thinking.

He's not either.

And it hurts you.

Asukal
07-17-2016, 11:44 PM
Lebron colluding and getting league help doesn't make him anywhere near top 5. Keep trying to convince yourselves though. :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Nilocon165
07-17-2016, 11:45 PM
You're just trying to save face now.

And it's not working.

I know everything about you.

You know he's not even top 10 deep down, but saying he's not top 5 makes it seem like he's top 10 in your line of thinking.

He's not either.

And it hurts you.
Fcking relax dude.

Smoke is not a Bron fan, he just gets angry at idiots like you for always making dumb Lebron hating troll threads.

He's still a rational basketball fan (something you are not)who acknowledges Lebron is an all time great, regardless of whether he has him in his top 5 or top 10 or top 30 or whatever.

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:47 PM
Fcking relax dude.

Smoke is not a Bron fan, he just gets angry at idiots like you for always making dumb Lebron hating troll threads.

He's still a rational basketball fan (something you are not)who acknowledges Lebron is an all time great, regardless of whether he has him in his top 5 or top 10 or top 30 or whatever.

Wrong.

Now you're trying to save a fellow Bransvestite.

And it's not going to work.

I see through transparency.

Nilocon165
07-17-2016, 11:51 PM
Wrong.

Now you're trying to save a fellow Bransvestite.

And it's not going to work.

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tumblr_m59sbgVPD91qlnj48o1_.gif

!@#$%Vectors!@#
07-18-2016, 01:46 AM

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

:coleman: I thought u stanned Bran

kamil
07-18-2016, 01:57 AM
http://g88.imgup.net/LeBronFlop2be8.gif

Nilocon165
07-18-2016, 01:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BOXMSfN.gif
Um alright dude lol

Mr Feeny
07-18-2016, 02:12 AM
Wrong.
Top 3. Stop being an idiot OP and making lebron 2 spots lower ok!

SexSymbol
07-18-2016, 04:56 AM
I highly doubt it's fair for him to have and argument over kareem, russell, mj, bird or magic. Duncan is out of the question too, Kobe too, then there's Shaq who's done more than him and was a better player peak wise. He's 9th overall which is great at this point for his career resume.

aj1987
07-18-2016, 06:58 AM
I highly doubt it's fair for him to have and argument over kareem, russell, mj, bird or magic. Duncan is out of the question too, Kobe too, then there's Shaq who's done more than him and was a better player peak wise. He's 9th overall which is great at this point for his career resume.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
07-18-2016, 07:03 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bird is in my top 5...Lebron isn't. Setting aside physical gifts...Larry Bird is easily the most talented and skilled basketball player of all time...he should be in everyone's top 5.

aj1987
07-18-2016, 07:18 AM
Bird is in my top 5...Lebron isn't. Setting aside physical gifts...Larry Bird is easily the most talented and skilled basketball player of all time...he should be in everyone's top 5.
:biggums: :biggums:

If you "set aside" MJ's and Shaq's physical gifts, they'd probably not be in the top 10. LeBron has surpassed Bird in virtually everything. LeBron might not be top 5, but he's better than Bird and Kobe.

1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. BR
4. Shaq
5. Magic
6. LeBron/Duncan
7. Duncan/LeBron
8. Kobe/Bird
9. Bird/Kobe
10. Hakeem/Wilt

smoovegittar
07-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Top 5 IMO. And I'm not a fan of his.

Now can we put these dumbass LJ threads to sleep already? Jesus. :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
07-18-2016, 08:49 AM

LeBron has 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's compared to Kobe's 1 MVP/2 FMVP's, but no, just "out of the question" for LeBron to be ranked higher than him :lol And it's certainly not out of the question for him to be ranked higher than Duncan too, he'd definitely have an argument. And I'm not debating Shaq was a better peak player, but what exactly has he accomplished more than LeBron? His 1 extra sidekick title getting outscored 35-14 in the Finals?

I know you guys hate LeBron, but he has legitimate arguments for top 5 of all time now, and he's only 31. Another 3-4 years those arguments will only get stronger

CavsLebronMo
07-18-2016, 09:55 AM

Holy **** you are dumb.

Dragonyeuw
07-18-2016, 10:22 AM

If its from a 'career' resume standpoint, the only guys with better resumes 'right now' are MJ, Kareem and Russell. He's got more MVPs than Magic, Bird, Duncan and Shaq, less titles than Magic but same as Bird, one less than Shaq and two less than Duncan. Same amount of MVPs as Wilt and one more title. IMHO after MJ, Kareem, and Russell, you can absolutely argue Lebron as high as 4 or as low as 9 depending on how you weigh his championships and MVPs against the other players. For me he's in that space occupied by Shaq, Duncan, Magic and Bird, he's in that tier.

JT123
07-18-2016, 12:28 PM

Mr Feeny
07-19-2016, 01:37 AM