PDA

View Full Version : Damn...How Do The Heat Fans Feel?

FireDavidKahn
07-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Wade leaving:confusedshrug:

Of all the people in the league, and I hate Wade...He needed to be a Heat lifer

WTF is this?:facepalm

warriorfan
07-06-2016, 09:30 PM
f uck the miami skeet their fans are bums just like their team

KiiiiNG
07-06-2016, 09:34 PM
It's the current NBA. :confusedshrug:

Just makes Durants decision look normal. Remember, this is a guy who's spent over a decade with the Heat... now he's leaving for greener pastures in his home-town to play with another superstar and the leagues leader in assists.

This is ... the new NBA. Loyalty gets you NOTHING. We need to get used to players CHOOSING where they wanna play. Free agency is actually FREE AGENCY now! Loyalty is dead!

bluechox2
07-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Heat fans went to bed, expect a reaction early morning

Meticode
07-06-2016, 09:38 PM
I heard all 3 fans were pretty upset.

FireDavidKahn
07-06-2016, 09:41 PM

Just makes Durants decision look normal. Remember, this is a guy who's spent over a decade with the Heat... now he's leaving for greener pastures in his home-town to play with another superstar and the leagues leader in assists.

This is ... the new NBA. Loyalty gets you NOTHING. We need to get used to players CHOOSING where they wanna play. Free agency is actually FREE AGENCY now! Loyalty is dead!
He didn't leave for greener pastures...he left cuz Riley is a bitch.

Wade was so loyal and took sacrificed millions of dollars so that Bosh and LeBron could join...his sacrifice helped Miami get 4 finals appearances and 2 titles.

And all of this becuase Riley didn't want to pay Wade $50 million over two years...The Heats offer was $40 million

Chasing away your franchises best player over a measly 5 million a year is retarded

wang4three
07-06-2016, 09:43 PM
Maybe they're happy they can match Tyler Johnson now

FireDavidKahn
07-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Sorry for this, Heat fans...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmuZ0bKWYAAaEGV.jpg

kentatm
07-06-2016, 09:44 PM
I heard all 3 fans were pretty upset.

:yaohappy:

J Shuttlesworth
07-06-2016, 09:45 PM
If anything, they are upset with Riley. Wade has done plenty for their franchise. He won't get booed like KD will

FireDavidKahn
07-06-2016, 09:46 PM
If anything, they are upset with Riley. Wade has done plenty for their franchise. He won't get booed like KD will
It's 100% on Riley.

Wade deserves no blame for this...and I ****ing hate the guy.

WayOfWad3
07-06-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm actually okay with it. Obviously I'm not happy but I won't be bitter over this. I understand Wade's point of view and why he left, the Heat weren't winning anymore titles with him so it doesn't hurt as much. Still would've been better if he stayed, I blame the Heat organization for not prioritizing the man that made them great in the first place.
Still a Heat fan though, not going anywhere

Akrazotile
07-06-2016, 09:47 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fcCIwgZ7AI0/hqdefault.jpg

FireMcFailPlease
07-06-2016, 09:47 PM
Heat fans went to bed, expect a reaction early morning
arent they on the beach? clubbin until 4 AM? because you know, South Beach.

raprap
07-06-2016, 09:48 PM
LeBron is so ahead of the game. He now has surpassed Pat Riley.

The Godfather :bowdown:

r15mohd
07-06-2016, 09:50 PM
With Wade we were at best a 2nd rounder (maybe an ECF finalist of all healthy - rare), without Wade at best a 1st rounder - it was inevitable that we go to the bottom and rebuild if the durant sweepstakes didn't come thru. Sooner than later with the Wade news now, as well.

I honestly think Riley should now work a deal for Westbrook on his 1yr rental - give up dragic and try his best to keep Winslow and Richardson. We would then get ride of dragics long deal, maybe sway Westbrook for a resign in 2017 and have maybe have space to add another mid-level star

If no Westbrook, we got a lot of money to throw around in 2017 if dragic is dealt

KiiiiNG
07-06-2016, 09:51 PM
He didn't leave for greener pastures...he left cuz Riley is a bitch.

Wade was so loyal and took sacrificed millions of dollars so that Bosh and LeBron could join...his sacrifice helped Miami get 4 finals appearances and 2 titles.

And all of this becuase Riley didn't want to pay Wade $50 million over two years...The Heats offer was $40 million

Chasing away your franchises best player over a measly 5 million a year is retarded
I don't know about the situation but if true... good on Riley. This is exactly what the Lakers should've done with Kobe.. told him to **** off

Wade at this point in his career is cancer. You'll never win anything with him, he's a career ending injury waiting to happen... so why even bother? Hang his jersey's in the rafters and say thanks for the years you spent here. But please **** off because you suck now.

If you're not worth the money.. you're not worth the money. Does him leaving somehow change what he did for Miami or vice versa, what Miami did for him? Who cares. Now both parties can move on.

WadeStan
07-06-2016, 09:52 PM
I became a fan of the Heat when Wade was drafted. This hurts. But I respect hihs decision. The end of an incredible run

derb2k2
07-06-2016, 09:54 PM
what the mutherf*ck????????????

Someone please tell me this isn't true????

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Leftimage
07-06-2016, 09:55 PM

Uh nice try. He left for yellower pastures. Not to mention he's in the twilight of his career, well past the legacy-scrutiny phase. It's actually nothing like other famous free agent situations, but especially durants.

And for the record, reading you talk about loyalty shows how in fact embarrassing and beta the concept is. We live in the age of cash, money fame and success and you're talking about loyalty? These players you adore are best suited as passive housewives? Slaves to rich old white dudes?

If anything one of the only aspects of Jordan's life/career where he MIGHT have been made a bitch is at the hands of Bulls owners who leveraged this silly notion of loyalty to a franchise/fanbase. Who knows? Unlikely since Chicago is a huge ass market and owners made cash hand over first, but still...players then didn't have the power they do now. They were more loyal because they were less economically powerful.

My issue with Durant is who we joined and the circumstances surrounding it. He didn't owe shit to OKC, just like Bron never owed shit to Cleveland. In Lebron's case was just bad PR and people still ****ed him over the loyalty thing.

All this to say, loyalty in the NBA sense is consistent with being a submissive f.a.ggot...

We should be able to related with these players on a certain level: Most people have worked for at least one awful, cheap or incompetent boss in their lives and know how antagonizing it can be.

r15mohd
07-06-2016, 10:00 PM
I became a fan of the Heat when Wade was drafted. This hurts. But I respect hihs decision. The end of an incredible run

His run with the Heat is over, yes, but the Bulls now have just as an impactful squad as Miami had Wade stayed - it's a swap of the Bulls being 4-6th in the East and now the Heat looking in rather than being in the playoffs

Don't think there's much FA's left for the Bulls to get but they'll be OK with Wade

WayOfWad3
07-06-2016, 10:03 PM
With Wade we were at best a 2nd rounder (maybe an ECF finalist of all healthy - rare), without Wade at best a 1st rounder - it was inevitable that we go to the bottom and rebuild if the durant sweepstakes didn't come thru. Sooner than later with the Wade news now, as well.

I honestly think Riley should now work a deal for Westbrook on his 1yr rental - give up dragic and try his best to keep Winslow and Richardson. We would then get ride of dragics long deal, maybe sway Westbrook for a resign in 2017 and have maybe have space to add another mid-level star

If no Westbrook, we got a lot of money to throw around in 2017 if dragic is dealt
Just imagine, Westbrook to Whiteside? That would be dope, and both begin their last names with W which is a bonus. As to what the Heat would have to give up for him, I'm sure Riley could figure it out

NZStreetBaller
07-06-2016, 10:05 PM
As ive said before lebrons recent championship has taken away any loyalty in the game....

Who saw d rose leaving??
Who saw durant leaving
Who saw wade leaving??

If the warilriors started to suck curry would prolli leave. Nobody gives a *** about doing it the right way anymore.