PDA

View Full Version : Al Whorford is officially a VILLAIN in Atlanta.

atljonesbro
07-02-2016, 11:53 PM
We gave into all of Whorefords demands and he leaves us for 1.2m more a year, doesn't show any appreciation to the team, bashes the fanbase, quits and plays soft all season so he doesn't get hurt and can collect a pay check.

F*CK Al WHOREFORD

Old Man River
07-02-2016, 11:55 PM
he gave the fans a https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mwWPt7zoI8U/hqdefault.jpg

MP.Trey
07-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Did you expect Horford, Dwight and Millsap to be on the same team? I'd rather have Millsap than Horford anyway.

kentatm
07-03-2016, 12:06 AM
oh no, he made the 6 Hawks fans mad!

FireDavidKahn
07-03-2016, 12:09 AM
We gave into all of Whorefords demands and he leaves us for 1.2m more a year, doesn't show any appreciation to the team, bashes the fanbase, quits and plays soft all season so he doesn't get hurt and can collect a pay check.

F*CK Al WHOREFORD
No he didn't...He left because the Hawks have a shit fanbase and because he didn't want to play with Dwight

Real Men Wear Green
07-03-2016, 12:14 AM
oh no, he made the 7 Hawks fans mad!Fixed.

PJR
07-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Why are you upset? Horford is approaching the wrong side of 30, and put up 13/6 in the playoffs last year.

You don't want to max that.

Dwight (who actually rebounds and protect the rim) and Milsap are both better players.

poido123
07-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Atlanta was never going anywhere.

He realised they were a sinking ship and went to a club he knows can get something done.

reality hurts.

warriorfan
07-03-2016, 12:43 AM
hawks did force him to play out of position for his entire career though

retaxis
07-03-2016, 12:54 AM
Win win situation for all parties in my opinion. Now look at this, Dwight can walk into the Hawks locker room and explain "Last time I played against Bron in the playoffs I beat him and went to the finals". Something the 0-8 hawks against Cavs desperately need mentally when they are on the verge of Lebron owning their franchise ala Bulls.

atljonesbro
07-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Retaining Whoreford allows a millsap trade for a wing player to make a more complete team. Whoreford betrayed the city of Atlanta. Dwight gonna make that softy look like a bitch all year.

SpaceJam
07-03-2016, 01:16 AM
Tito Horford to Boston Globe:

"There wasn’t as much motivation for him when he saw all the empty seats when they were winning"

HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Prime_Shaq
07-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Sometimes parting ways are good for both player and franchise. Things obviously wasnt working out in Atlanta anyway with them getting butt fked by LeBron every year.

Meticode
07-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Pretty sure Atlanta fans are the villain. Sorry for an excuse of a fan base.

Jameerthefear
07-03-2016, 02:35 AM
Georgia is just a bad state for anything that isn't college football

KingPush
07-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Lol does anyone in Atlanta even care about basketball?

ScalsFan21
07-03-2016, 03:14 AM
I hate when players bash fan-bases.

It's no secret that the turnout at Hawks games is mediocre at best, something that I'm used to as a Nets fan. I remember all too well going to Finals games that IIRC didn't even sell out. I repeat, an NBA Finals game that didn't even sell out.

It sucks in a way, but when guys like Deron Williams called out our fan turnout, whining about the Prudential Center's rim depth perception ad nauseum, talking about how he would've been in Dallas so fast had we stayed in Jersey etc... it's just infuriating to hear. I always find myself HATING players that do that no matter what team they're on, even if they have a valid point.

I mean, to Horf's credit he didn't outright say it himself but still.

atljonesbro
07-03-2016, 03:45 AM
a CAVS fan calling out a bad fan base. Oh lord. Tell that to the people burning LeBrons jersey only to be little cucks for him when he decides to crawl back.

Meticode
07-03-2016, 04:25 AM
a CAVS fan calling out a bad fan base. Oh lord. Tell that to the people burning LeBrons jersey only to be little cucks for him when he decides to crawl back.
It only bonded him to the fan base even more leaving and coming back because he knows the history. I'm sorry you don't have a hometown bigger than life player leading a franchise to championship dreams in a 50 year drought. I don't feel sorry for you. The amount of fans that show up for those game is pathetic.

Doranku
07-03-2016, 04:28 AM

No.

Meticode
07-03-2016, 04:29 AM
No.
My point exactly.

yeaaaman
07-03-2016, 04:32 AM
Why are you upset? Horford is approaching the wrong side of 30, and put up 13/6 in the playoffs last year.

You don't want to max that.

Dwight (who actually rebounds and protect the rim) and Milsap are both better players.

I feel like I'm in the minority but I really thought Horford is overrated. Shoots too many 3's for my liking, especially quick ones with no rebounders in position. Add to the fact he goes to the line like once per game. Meh I'm not too high on him, not saying he's bad but he's not the player in my opinion people made him out to be.

That said he could be a good fit in Boston.

atljonesbro
07-03-2016, 04:49 AM
It only bonded him to the fan base even more leaving and coming back because he knows the history. I'm sorry you don't have a hometown bigger than life player leading a franchise to championship dreams in a 50 year drought. I don't feel sorry for you. The amount of fans that show up for those game is pathetic.
"Bond him" give me a break. The Cleveland fan base is absolute garbage and that proves it. It's not like it was some mind boggling move to bring in Lebron either. They just happened to suck enough (something Cleveland has always been known for) to land the number one overall pick. No one would show up if it weren't for that anyways. "We pick Lebron". That literally could have been any garbage ass team. Cleveland fans are just complete garbage and don't appreciate Lebron what so ever. Like little kids that only like someone when they give them candy. Cleveland cavalier fans in a nut shell

Meticode
07-03-2016, 05:25 AM
"Bond him" give me a break. The Cleveland fan base is absolute garbage and that proves it. It's not like it was some mind boggling move to bring in Lebron either. They just happened to suck enough (something Cleveland has always been known for) to land the number one overall pick. No one would show up if it weren't for that anyways. "We pick Lebron". That literally could have been any garbage ass team. Cleveland fans are just complete garbage and don't appreciate Lebron what so ever. Like little kids that only like someone when they give them candy. Cleveland cavalier fans in a nut shell
You cry so hard. All I have to say is at least I don't have players leaving the team I like that saying the fan base is lackluster.

SexSymbol
07-03-2016, 05:33 AM
Atlanta is a great city, but a terrible basketball city.
And Boston has a great team

jayfan
07-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Did you expect Horford, Dwight and Millsap to be on the same team? I'd rather have Millsap than Horford anyway.

This. All day. I was hoping Detroit would be able to somehow swing a trade for Millsap.

Jasper
07-03-2016, 09:43 AM

F*CK Al WHOREFORD
All players have rights to pursue a career....

Boston has a better chance to advance than lowly Atlanta(.)

I am absolutely surprised 4 years ago , he didn't go to the SPurs.

ShawkFactory
07-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Why are the Hawks fans on here such aggressive dickheads?

This isn't Philadelphia fellas. Stop acting like we deserve or have ever really been better. We'll take whatever the fvck we can get right now...

ShawkFactory
07-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Not really.

College football town through and through.

If the braves are good they're huge.

fsvr54
07-03-2016, 12:20 PM
A lot of Hawks fans like me, dont even live in Atlanta.

atljonesbro
07-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Why are the Hawks fans on here such aggressive dickheads?

This isn't Philadelphia fellas. Stop acting like we deserve or have ever really been better. We'll take whatever the fvck we can get right now...
You're definitely a cuck lmao.

warriorfan
07-03-2016, 01:48 PM

lmao

Hotlantadude81
07-03-2016, 02:12 PM

When Lebron leaves/retires the Cleveland seats will be empty again also. :lol

Cleveland was nothing before Lebron and they'll be nothing after he is gone just like they were nothing during Lebron's years in Miami. Your team got LUCKY and got the top pick at the right time. That's the only reason you haven't been total failures over the last 12 years. No other reason.

alanLA92
07-03-2016, 02:38 PM

They prob don't even know they have a NBA team. Just like how they prob thought they never had a NHL team even though they had one until few years back :lol

ShawkFactory
07-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Better than being the virgin at the bar who's way too confident.