PDA

View Full Version : lebron fans while keeping tabs on durant and gsw negotiations...

warriorfan
06-28-2016, 01:57 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/LRVnPYqM8DLag/giphy.gif

SilkkTheShocker
06-28-2016, 01:59 PM
73 wins. 3-1 lead. Unanimous MVP. Biggest choke in NBA history.

KirbyPls
06-28-2016, 02:01 PM

seeking to add a player that wins less than 25% of his games against Lebron. :lol

warriorfan
06-28-2016, 02:02 PM

Curry MCL injury
Bogut knee injury
Iguodala back injury
Draymond Green suspended

What a great win for LeKing.... :rolleyes:

Quickening
06-28-2016, 02:03 PM
meltdown :lol

warriorfan
06-28-2016, 02:05 PM

na

if you wanna see a meltdown go check out all the threads your boys have made about KD and GS already...

:roll:

scuzzy
06-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Durant Fam to join Dray n Klay Fam :applause:

TRIPLE WIN

:djparty:

SilkkTheShocker
06-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Curry MCL injury
Bogut knee injury
Iguodala back injury
Draymond Green suspended

Didn't GS beat Cleveland last year with them missing their #2 and #3 best players? No excuses, son.

warriorfan
06-28-2016, 03:03 PM
Didn't GS beat Cleveland last year with them missing their #2 and #3 best players? No excuses, son.

GS had their #1 and #2 best players injured and suspended...and their best perimeter defender...and their best rim protector...

bigkingsfan
06-28-2016, 03:05 PM
Lets hope it happens, so Lebron can pass up MJ

Goldrush25
06-28-2016, 03:07 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S-6TNrxYuho/V2OzNZFfefI/AAAAAAAAChI/MOoEwKNnr6IQVPqrNrFBXFqV-IN7QrewA/w506-h750/LeBron-James-Blocks-Stephen-Curry.gif

nba_55
06-28-2016, 03:09 PM
Well Cavs also had injuries these finals, it cancels out:
- Kyrie injured his foot in game 6.
- Kevin Love had a concussion. He clearly wasn't himself after that till game 7 where the concussion effects were gone.

Green's suspension doesn't count as an excuse. It's like using a player fouling out as an excuse. The suspension was Green's mistake.

warriorfan
06-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Well Cavs also had injuries these finals, it cancels out:
- Kyrie injured his foot in game 6.
- Kevin Love had a concussion. He clearly wasn't himself after that till game 7 where the concussion effects were gone.

Green's suspension doesn't count as an excuse. It's like using a player fouling out as an excuse. The suspension was Green's mistake.

Curry is the teams best player and was injured, Kyrie and Love aren't the best players on the team...maybe Kyrie in clutch situations but that is for another discussion

Draymond Green is the teams second best player and best overall defender and was not playing

Andre Iguodala is the team's best perimeter defender and was so injured he posted a +/- of -25

Andrew Bogut is the teams' best rim protector

Kyrie with a sore knee and Love (who the Cavs play better vs GS with out) does not cancel all that out

To be honest with all of the factors that came into play, especially ones through the commissioner of the NBA, the Cavalier's win wasn't all that impressive

Goldrush25
06-28-2016, 03:20 PM
I don't get why Lebron fans need to be worried about Durant to GS. All of the pressure is on GS at that point.

If Lebron beats them again then it makes the triumph all the more spectacular.

If he loses then GS did what they were supposed to do.

In any event, nothing will erase Lebron defeating a 73-9 team after being down 3-1. He is the 1 in 1-32.

nba_55
06-28-2016, 03:25 PM
Curry is the teams best player and was injured, Kyrie and Love aren't the best players on the team...maybe Kyrie in clutch situations but that is for another discussion

Draymond Green is the teams second best player and best overall defender and was not playing

Andre Iguodala is the team's best perimeter defender and was so injured he posted a +/- of -25

Andrew Bogut is the teams' best rim protector

Kyrie with a sore knee and Love (who the Cavs play better vs GS with out) does not cancel all that out

To be honest with all of the factors that came into play, especially ones through the commissioner of the NBA, the Cavalier's win wasn't all that impressive

Curry wasn't injured. You don't have good evidence to prove that he didn't heal. As long as you can't prove, it's not true. We have to go with the words of the people closest to the situation and those people say he wasn't injured. And even if Kyrie wasn't the best player, he is still better than Curry. His foot injury was huge, if he wasn't injured in 2nd half of of game 6, he would drop another 20 in that half. In game 7, he would again drop 40, he s that good.

Green isn't an excuse. He got suspended for his own actions. It's like using a player getting fouled out as an excuse. That doesn't work.

Bogut was injured, but he only played 12 minutes a game and he was a huge negative on the court. Love's concussion was as bad. The concussion really affected his play, he wasn't effective till game 7 where the concussion effects stopped. As we saw, Love's impact was huge without concussion. He shut down Curry in the most important play of his career till now.

Iggy got hurt, but Kyrie also got hurt. It cancels out.

Akrazotile
06-28-2016, 03:32 PM
warriorfan while giving LeGOAT free rent all day and night..

http://bbsfile.gao7.com/data/attachment/forum/201407/02/100045bqkaykzfzff1fauk.gif

HoopSuperstar
06-28-2016, 05:19 PM
warriorfan

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/antawn-jamison-of-the-golden-state-warriors-says-a-little-prayer-on-picture-id1742243

http://assets.sbnation.com.s3.amazonaws.com/features/The_lunacy_of_being_a_fan/Vikings-HopefulFan.jpg

Smoke117
06-28-2016, 05:24 PM
GS had their #1 and #2 best players injured and suspended...and their best perimeter defender...and their best rim protector...

Now they are important? All you did was talk shit and diminish every players role on the Warriors while sucking steph off this season. You're a ****ing clown.

Dray n Klay
06-28-2016, 05:27 PM
Curry wasn't injured

Trust me, I had a Grade 1 MCL Sprain 3 days ago and felt completely fine,

There was nothing wrong with Curry

Hey Yo
06-28-2016, 05:29 PM
Yep....the dude in the OP is Warriorfan. Still melting a week later

HoopSuperstar
06-28-2016, 05:38 PM
One week after the 2016 NBA finals.
https://photos.smugmug.com/02Sports-2/Warriors/NBA-Finals-Game-7-Cavs/i-CDV7LPg/0/L/SJM-FANREAX-0620-10-L.jpg

Tmuston Beltics
06-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Curry MCL injury
Bogut knee injury
Iguodala back injury
Draymond Green suspended

Can you tell me more about this back injury please?

Sarcastic
06-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Can you tell me more about this back injury please?

He caught a spasm.

Lebron23
06-28-2016, 06:45 PM
One week after the 2016 NBA finals.
https://photos.smugmug.com/02Sports-2/Warriors/NBA-Finals-Game-7-Cavs/i-CDV7LPg/0/L/SJM-FANREAX-0620-10-L.jpg

LOL

Leftimage
06-28-2016, 08:20 PM
Given that Lebron has historically daddy dicked Curry and Durant at every occasion including in the finals, I don't fear this outcome.... I facckin relish it ! And as a bonus we'd have the delicious irony of Bron's top career rivals forming a superteam to try defeat him.

In winning his 3rd title, Lebron has overcome cartoonishly high hurdles while delivering a 2nd consecutive eye-popping finals performance. I have complete faith in his mastery at this point. This is not 11' Lebron we're talking bout. This is 3x UNDERDOG nba champ, and the greatest elimination game player of all time.

Defeating a Durant/Curry led GSW - and I KNOW Cavs could - would elevate Bron to an even higher level legacy-wise, all but making up for his early finals struggles. With that in mind, I can sincerely say I hope Durant signs with GSW...

Only thing I'd miss is the pleasure of hating a team as much as I hate current Warriors. Slim Reaper would quickly change that. Such a chill dude.