PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Magic in the Last 4 Months.... Cringe

AirTupac
06-24-2016, 02:19 PM
In the last 4 months, ORL has essentially traded Tobias Harris + Oladipo + 11th pick for a 2-month rental of Jennings and a 1-year rental of Serge Ibaka

Stupid idiots :lol

Meticode
06-24-2016, 02:20 PM
The trades make absolutely no sense.

Dr Seuss
06-24-2016, 02:22 PM
#prayfororlando

DMAVS41
06-24-2016, 03:02 PM
It's been bad, but they have been a shit run franchise a long time.

They ****ed themselves a few years back when they didn't trade Afflalo at his peak value in order to hard tank. That was the year Wiggins went number 1.

Would love to hear Kblaze defend that move to this day. Hope winning those extra 7 games and getting less in return for Afflalo was worth it.

And they lucked into Fournier...who now they are in a conundrum with because they are going to have to throw boat loads of money at him to keep him, but he's not worth it on a non contending team like this.

Guys like Ibaka and Fournier...they are very good players that I like, but they aren't worth their contracts as the mainstay players on a non contending team. They are guys that earn their worth playing roles on contending teams.

It's both sad and pathetic to see what a good situation they could have been in by playing things smarter and giving themselves the best chance to actually land franchise altering players....rather than ****ing around.

I hope Ibaka leaves next year...

AirTupac
06-24-2016, 03:10 PM
What a bad franchise, this is the difference between Lakers and other scrub rebuilding teams.

We took 3-4 years to go from 0 assets and an injured Kobe and corpse Nash to

D'Angelo
Ingram
Randle
Clarkson
Larry Nance
Zubac
Anthony Brown
65 mill in capspace

and Luke Walton coaching. See, a rebuild isnt supposed to take decades (I.E - Philly, Orlando etc.)

:lol

FireDavidKahn
06-24-2016, 03:10 PM
#prayfororlando
:oldlol:

HylianNightmare
06-24-2016, 03:14 PM
Tought time to like the magic. Vogel is the only good move since trading for vuc

AirTupac
06-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Tought time to like the magic. Vogel is the only good move since trading for vuc

You can always be a fan of Lakers.

miggyme1
06-24-2016, 03:23 PM
people put too much stock into draft picks. Magic just got IMO a top 5 coach,hell maybe top 3 coach.

Yes you want a cornerstone to build around but how many times have we seen franchises get once in a lifetime players with a jv coach?? I still believe great coaches win championships

would Cleveland had of won the ship this year with blatt????? Would blatt have made some key adjustments lue made???

coin24
06-24-2016, 04:16 PM
What a bad franchise, this is the difference between Lakers and other scrub rebuilding teams.

D'Angelo
Ingram
Randle
Clarkson
Larry Nance
Zubac
Anthony Brown
65 mill in capspace

and Luke Walton coaching. See, a rebuild isnt supposed to take decades (I.E - Philly, Orlando etc.)

We stay forever winning bro:cheers: :rockon:

IllegalD
06-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Jameerthequeer crying into his jizz-stained waifu pillow, nowhere to be seen.

That's why he's been riding the LeBron bandwagon so hard lately because he knows his sh*t franchise will NEVER amount to anything.

:lol :yaohappy: :hammertime:

Steven Kerry
06-24-2016, 05:00 PM
Thunder made out well... until Durant goes to the Warriors. :rockon:

HurricaneKid
06-24-2016, 05:21 PM
In the last 4 months, ORL has essentially traded Tobias Harris + Oladipo + 11th pick for a 2-month rental of Jennings and a 1-year rental of Serge Ibaka

Stupid idiots :lol

To be fair, they dumped the lousy Tobias contract and traded a 1 year rental of Dipo and the 11th pick in a 9 person draft for the last year of Ibaka.

I thought Vic was going to be a player and he has disappointed. His BBIQ was supposed to be a lot higher than he has shown to this point. And he is going to get paid like a sultan next year. Clearly, Orl had decided they weren't going to pay him and got what they could.

And how many guys in the NBA can protect the rim and shoot 3s? Pretty much just Ibaka.

HurricaneKid
06-24-2016, 05:22 PM

D'Angelo
Ingram
Randle
Clarkson
Larry Nance
Zubac
Anthony Brown
65 mill in capspace

Zero players on that list will be league avg players this season. You think the rebuild is done? You are still years out bro.

alanLA92
06-24-2016, 07:13 PM
#prayforvogel

Fixed.

Wally450
06-24-2016, 08:13 PM
I had read that Oladipo and Payton didn't really work well together. They decided to keep Payton and part ways with Oladipo. I guess they're assuming Serge plans on resigning or they never would've went through with the trade.

I mean they have some good pieces in Payton, Fournier, Serge, Aaron Gordon, Hezonja. Interested to see where the Magic go in FA.