PDA

View Full Version : Come on stop the Curry hate!

stevieming
06-23-2016, 07:53 AM
I can't believe the hate Steph has gotten for the finals....granted he did not play well, but dude was injured, I watched a ton of GS games this year and all the playoff ones.

In the OKC & Cavs Series, he rarely if at all used any hard crosses left to right or right to left, and any baller will know those are the staple handling moves you need to either set the defender up or drop them off, he had no explosion at all, all his moves look one speed.

Yes he did settle too much for the three pointer, as last year he took mid range jumpers and floaters, I don't recall one floater in the last 2 games in the finals from him.

Of course him and his organization are going to say he's 100%! What else are they going to say, that his knee is borked and he's not feeling well!

It's just like all the supposed OKC & Durant fans that turned on KD when he played a crappy game 6, come on man KD was still rusty at the beginning of the season from his surgery, unless you're proper freak athlete you need time to recover.

Curry is not done, nor will he be on the decline just yet. He will play at a MVP candidate level for another 2-3 years I am sure.

The refs have given him no calls in the last two PO series, which is shocking considering he was the MVP. Yes the playoffs are suppose to be physical, but the amount of holding and grabbing that the MVP got should have resulted in fouls being called for him.

Quickening
06-23-2016, 08:01 AM
warriorfan melting down! :lol

We stay winning!

fourkicks44
06-23-2016, 08:03 AM
The hate is warranted my friend.

He let everyone that wanted them to win down.

The Cavs and Lebron fans laugh at him cause he couldn't deliver.

He is overrated and he choked. I'm sure he will come back better than ever, but right now he deserves to cop it from all sides.

Curry gotta hold the L for awhile.

Lebron23
06-23-2016, 08:09 AM
warriorfan melting down! :lol

We stay winning!

This

Stop making excuses to Stephanie Curry.

brownmamba00
06-23-2016, 08:10 AM
agreed steph was doing crazy things in '15 and team fatigue coupled with personal health problems were a factor in his 20 ppg weak '16 finals performance.

averaged 26/6/5/2 in his first finals game

https://i.imgflip.com/mhmio.gif
http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-20-2015/9QFaoy.gif

It was still cool seeing them lose.

draymonds antics, currys douchy celebrations, even klay said they could beat the showtime lakers at one point in these playoffs.

they should be humbled by now

but let's not act like the Warriors are done

Gileraracer
06-23-2016, 08:15 AM
We stay winning!

To "stay" winning you should first start winning.

Getting a job at McDonalds night shift doesn't count as winning.

stevieming
06-23-2016, 08:27 AM
The hate is warranted my friend.

He let everyone that wanted them to win down.

The Cavs and Lebron fans laugh at him cause he couldn't deliver.

He is overrated and he choked. I'm sure he will come back better than ever, but right now he deserves to cop it from all sides.

Curry gotta hold the L for awhile.

I don't agree with him being overrated.....dude is legit.

Fair enough on holding the L, cus he's got it squarely on his shoulders....

stevieming
06-23-2016, 08:28 AM
agreed steph was doing crazy things in '15 and team fatigue coupled with personal health problems were a factor in his 20 ppg weak '16 finals performance.

draymonds antics, currys douchy celebrations, even klay said they could beat the showtime lakers at one point in these playoffs.

I have to agree that the warriors were acting way too entitled, it's good to be confident but they thought they were just going to stroll into the finals and walk it with the Cavs....

Draymond also delivered way too many shots to the balls in this year's playoffs...:no:

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2016, 09:01 AM
He deserves all the criticism he gets, dude was a total non factor the majority of the Finals and was HORRENDOUS in Game 7, especially down the stretch of the 4th quarter

RoundMoundOfReb
06-23-2016, 09:04 AM
Actually, he's been getting almost no criticism. Too little if anything. If this were LeBron....or even Kobe it would be much much worse.

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2016, 09:09 AM

when you been sippin that good shit

r0drig0lac
06-23-2016, 09:14 AM
No!!!

Prime_Shaq
06-23-2016, 09:14 AM
Gotta ask ya'll, do ya'll hate Curry because of any specific reason? Or just because of warriorfan?

MP.Trey
06-23-2016, 09:17 AM
He should thank his lucky stars he only gets about 10% of the LeBron treatment.

L.Kizzle
06-23-2016, 09:20 AM
Actually, he's been getting almost no criticism. Too little if anything. If this were LeBron....or even Kobe it would be much much worse.
I think one reason is he's not supposed to be here.
Really, who was Steph just 2 seasons ago? He came out of no where and terrorized the league for 2 seasons. No one with so little fanfare as come along and done something of this magnitude. It's kind of hard to bash someone who's teammate David Lee got selected as an All-Star just a few seasons ago.

hold this L
06-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Injury played a huge role, but he has to take that L at least for another full year. It's the way it is. You want to reach the top, you have those expectations. Hopefully he's healthy the upcoming postseason and plays with a chip on his shoulder.

brownman, Klay was trolling his dad who was in attendance with the Showtime Lakers statement.

Uncle Drew
06-23-2016, 09:51 AM
Cucky had a terrible finals, he deserves all the blame and all the hate. No excuses whatsoever. Imagine the hate LeBron, Kobe, Durant would've gotten if they averaged 22 points on only 40% shooting, only scoring 17 points in a game 7.

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Cucky had a terrible finals, he deserves all the blame and all the hate. No excuses whatsoever. Imagine the hate LeBron, Kobe, Durant would've gotten if they averaged 22 points on only 40% shooting, only scoring 17 points in a game 7.

While blowing a 3-1 lead and dropping Game 7 at home after a 73 win season. I get LeBron finally bringing s title to Cleveland is the greater story, but holy shit this was a TERRIBLE loss. I could not imagine the threads on here if LeBron or Kobe had lost in this fashion, especially after winning the first unanimous MVP in league history

Terahite
06-23-2016, 10:02 AM
Gotta ask ya'll, do ya'll hate Curry because of any specific reason? Or just because of warriorfan?

Don't act like warriorfan wouldn't be enough of a reason to hate on Curry. :roll:

For me personally though it was his douchey celebrations.

Prime_Shaq
06-23-2016, 10:12 AM
Don't act like warriorfan wouldn't be enough of a reason to hate on Curry. :roll:

For me personally though it was his douchey celebrations.
That's what I mean :lol I used to love Curry till warriorfan started spewing all that retarded shit over here

Kiddlovesnets
06-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Well Curry isnt hatred worthy now, hes not a top 5 player in current NBA and is declining rapidly.

DCL
06-23-2016, 12:30 PM
if lebron had AVERAGED a triple double and still lost the championship, the number of haters for him would had TRUMPED the number of lebron fans/stans that are out here right now. and there are already tons of fans/stans dancing around in many of the threads. but now imagine, if he had lost instead, holy shit, the number of haters and anti-lebron trolls would had dwarfed this group.

so curry's having it pretty easy, actually.

he's still a very skilled and respectable player, but he's just not some godly/invincible point guard that some people made him to be during the regular season.

ninephive
06-23-2016, 12:39 PM
The hate is just a reaction to the thousands of Curry shimmy gifs. Remember how he danced on the floor when he won that regular season game?

Let him at least win half the titles as Parker or match him in FMVPs before you start dancing on the court.

DCL
06-23-2016, 12:49 PM
also, we should use appropriate past and present terms.

*was* curry overrated before? i think we all know the answer.

but *is* he overrated right now? no.

espn was all over curry's nuts during 2015-16. but i think they will hop back on the lebron train for most of next season. these so-called "experts" on tv are the biggest bandwagoners. they just talk out of their asses to keep us watching.

but this series was so damn close that it came down to only the last one or two possessions. had a basket or two gone the other way, the warriors might had won and very very few people would had focused on curry's sub-par performance.

hold this L
06-23-2016, 01:15 PM
also, we should use appropriate past and present terms.

*was* curry overrated before? i think we all know the answer.

but *is* he overrated right now? no.

espn was all over curry's nuts during 2015-16. but i think they will hop back on the lebron train for most of next season. these so-called "experts" on tv are the biggest bandwagoners. they just talk out of their asses to keep us watching.

but this series was so damn close that it came down to only the last one or two possessions. had a basket or two gone the other way, the warriors might had won and very very few people would had focused on curry's sub-par performance.
I think Curry deserves to get another shot next postseason to see if he was overrated. He has gotten hurt on his elbow, shoulder, knee and ankle during the PS. Saying that, I can't say sht when people rag on him. Hope he proves everyone wrong next year 10 months from now though! :pimp:

stevieming
06-23-2016, 01:41 PM
I just can't get over how so many people were all on the curry bandwagon and now they can't wait to tear the guy down....

I know he didn't play to MVP level in the finals but I genuinely feel that his injuries prevented him doing what he needed to do.....and the desire to still be the man hurt the warriors....taking bad shots.....

I am still a curry supporter....

warriorfan
06-23-2016, 02:26 PM
curry was not 100%

Stephen Curry
06-23-2016, 02:33 PM
I was 100 percent. We just didn't get it done.

bond10
06-23-2016, 02:35 PM

This response right after warriorfan's.

:yaohappy: :yaohappy: :yaohappy:

atljonesbro
06-23-2016, 02:40 PM
That's what I mean :lol I used to love Curry till warriorfan started spewing all that retarded shit over here
You let a guy on a message board influence you that much :wtf:

Uncle Drew
06-23-2016, 02:42 PM
curry was not 100%

lmao

BlakFrankWhite
06-23-2016, 02:43 PM

Lmao!

Kiddlovesnets
06-23-2016, 02:43 PM

Was this the real Stephen Curry?
:eek:

Koresh
06-23-2016, 02:50 PM
I am sick of this whore getting free passes. She's not getting any type of nuclear criticism at all. If the Warriors won this year? LeBron would have been finished. This forum would be filled with LeBron hate threads the first 20 pages. Twitter and Facebook would have exploded.

This will end all of this "Curry was injured!" nonsense once and for all. This is the game he made 17 points in overtime. This is the game he came back from his p*ssy ass MCL sprain that takes 2 weeks to fully heal. Look how he plays here. He sprained his MCL in freaking April. This game was in May. The dude is not injured and he said it himself. Also, it's the postseason, so no one is 100% healthy.

I didn't hear anyone here or anywhere else say he was hurt in this game. No one said a damn thing but when he plays like shit, it's "he's injured!" I am tired of the injury card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JisTDNHPubM

TL;DR: Last postseason until round 2 of the postseason in 2016, Curry only face 2 legitimate teams and every starting PG was injured. He doesn't look like a God when he has to play defense against Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving. He was fine in the Blazers series but once he faced OKC and CLE, he's injured. Stop the injury excuse.

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Look at the total points scored in the finals.

Cavs 703
GSW 699

That's a difference of 4 points. No one should be hating on anyone from either of these teams. It doesn't get any more equally matched.

warriorfan
06-23-2016, 02:57 PM
I am sick of this whore getting free passes. She's not getting any type of nuclear criticism at all. If the Warriors won this year? LeBron would have been finished. This forum would be filled with LeBron hate threads the first 20 pages. Twitter and Facebook would have exploded.

This will end all of this "Curry was injured!" nonsense once and for all. This is the game he made 17 points in overtime. This is the game he came back from his p*ssy ass MCL sprain that takes 2 weeks to fully heal. Look how he plays here. He sprained his MCL in freaking April. This game was in May. The dude is not injured and he said it himself. Also, it's the postseason, so no one is 100% healthy.

I didn't hear anyone here or anywhere else say he was hurt in this game. No one said a damn thing but when he plays like shit, it's "he's injured!" I am tired of the injury card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JisTDNHPubM

TL;DR: Last postseason until round 2 of the postseason in 2016, Curry only face 2 legitimate teams and every starting PG was injured. He doesn't look like a God when he has to play defense against Russell Westbrook and Kyrie Irving. He was fine in the Blazers series but once he faced OKC and CLE, he's injured. Stop the injury excuse.

What an embarrassing meltdown.

You are too emotionally invested to look at things logically.

Just because you are burned out and "tired of the injury card", that doesn't change the facts of reality which are that Curry suffered a major MCL injury, came back before the 3 week healing timetable, and then did not have the explosiveness and change of direction he had prior to the injury.

Those are the facts, you can keep meltingdown or you can just deal with them.

DCL
06-23-2016, 03:03 PM
it's true that when you lose, your lack of performance becomes magnified.

on the same note, if you win, your shitty play might be excused.

look at kevin love.... the cav's championship totally saved his ass.

if the cavs lost, there probably might had been quite a few hateful discussions about love not doing enough, but he ain't suffering any of that because they won. and people are now only talking about his 14 rebounds and that big defensive play on curry in game 7.

sports world is tough. there's a fine line between glory and misery.

curry is dealing with the other end right now, and the entire season for all the grand marbles was only decided by no more than 2 possessions.

Koresh
06-23-2016, 03:07 PM
What an embarrassing meltdown.

You are too emotionally invested to look at things logically.

Just because you are burned out and "tired of the injury card", that doesn't change the facts of reality which are that Curry suffered a major MCL injury, came back before the 3 week healing timetable, and then did not have the explosiveness and change of direction he had prior to the injury.

Those are the facts, you can keep meltingdown or you can just deal with them.

Stop talking about yourself, weirdo. Emotionally invested :roll: You're on 3ball levels of butt hurt right now spamming "Curry's not 100%" threads but I am meting down? Go f*ck yourself.

All you and the others need to say: UMVP did not play like an UMVP. Injury or not, all-time greats (apparently) step up when it counts the most and he didn't even try. 17 points in game 7, which was his biggest game of his career and he didn't deliver.

Behind the back pass??? You're not stupid. If this was LeBron, you and your cronies would eat him alive but you coddle Curry. I don't get it and never will.

Take your own God damn advice next time.

r0drig0lac
06-23-2016, 03:39 PM
:bowdown:

hold this L
06-23-2016, 03:40 PM
I just can't get over how so many people were all on the curry bandwagon and now they can't wait to tear the guy down....

I know he didn't play to MVP level in the finals but I genuinely feel that his injuries prevented him doing what he needed to do.....and the desire to still be the man hurt the warriors....taking bad shots.....

I am still a curry supporter....
:pimp: :cheers:

warriorfan
06-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Stop talking about yourself, weirdo. Emotionally invested :roll: You're on 3ball levels of butt hurt right now spamming "Curry's not 100%" threads but I am meting down? Go f*ck yourself.

All you and the others need to say: UMVP did not play like an UMVP. Injury or not, all-time greats (apparently) step up when it counts the most and he didn't even try. 17 points in game 7, which was his biggest game of his career and he didn't deliver.

Behind the back pass??? You're not stupid. If this was LeBron, you and your cronies would eat him alive but you coddle Curry. I don't get it and never will.

Read one of my posts

then read yours

it's obvious to see who is the one that is melting

I hope you can get over it

good luck

:cheers:

inclinerator
06-23-2016, 05:03 PM
:yaohappy:

bdreason
06-23-2016, 05:05 PM
I welcome the hate.

Bandwagon Curry and Warriors fans showing their true colors.

Koresh
06-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Read one of my posts

then read yours

it's obvious to see who is the one that is melting

I hope you can get over it

good luck

Dude, I've been on this website longer than you have been trolling (your reappearance since last year has been astonishing).

I haven't been this happy all year. Cavs won their first title. Warriors hype is over. Curry shit the bed. Epic threads being bumped the past few days from you, Straight_Fraud, stalkerforlife and other haters are pure comedy. I'm overdosing on laughing gas seeing you and the other idiots failed predictions and trolling. Nice try.

This is the most fun I have had reading ISH in a long time. It's going to be a long offseason for you, so "good luck."

warriorfan
06-23-2016, 08:29 PM
Dude, I've been on this website longer than you have been trolling (your reappearance since last year has been astonishing).

I haven't been this happy all year. Cavs won their first title. Warriors hype is over. Curry shit the bed. Epic threads being bumped the past few days from you, Straight_Fraud, stalkerforlife and other haters are pure comedy. I'm overdosing on laughing gas seeing you and the other idiots failed predictions and trolling. Nice try.

This is the most fun I have had reading ISH in a long time. It's going to be a long offseason for you, so "good luck."

Its good to see that you finally cooled off

earlier you were fuming

Koresh
06-24-2016, 02:59 AM
Shut the f*ck up.

Flower_
06-24-2016, 03:55 AM
If he was injured this playoffs, he also was injured last playoffs too. Stop with this shit OP, he was outschooled. Hate is fair.

warriorfan
06-24-2016, 06:06 AM
If he was injured this playoffs, he also was injured last playoffs too. Stop with this shit OP, he was outschooled. Hate is fair.

Did Curry suffer a major MCL injury midway during the playoffs last year?

No he did not.

Did Curry play a lot better last year in the playoffs? (When he wasn't recovering from a recent MCL injury)

Yes he did.

Therefore the reason Curry did not perform as well in the 2016 playoffs as the 2015 playoffs is because he injured his MCL.

Dray n Klay
06-24-2016, 06:08 AM
Warriorfan trying to be 3ball :roll: :roll:

Cringe

Gileraracer
06-24-2016, 06:19 AM
Warriorfan trying to be 3ball :roll: :roll:

Cringe

Maybe you should try that too instead of your pointless trolling.

stevieming
06-24-2016, 01:55 PM

nope....he hurt his ankle and his MCL which caused him to miss games this year, that did not happen last year, so you must be confused.

Koresh
06-24-2016, 01:56 PM

No he did not.

Did Curry play a lot better last year in the playoffs? (When he wasn't recovering from a recent MCL injury)

Yes he did.

Therefore the reason Curry did not perform as well in the 2016 playoffs as the 2015 playoffs is because he injured his MCL.

MELTDOWN

STOP FUMING! YOU NEED TO COOL OFF :roll:

warriorfan
06-24-2016, 04:04 PM
MELTDOWN

STOP FUMING! YOU NEED TO COOL OFF :roll:

Where in my post am I angry or melting down?

If you would like to see a meltdown then just see some of your previous posts

Stop talking about yourself, weirdo. Emotionally invested You're on 3ball levels of butt hurt right now spamming "Curry's not 100%" threads but I am meting down? Go f*ck yourself.

Now one of warriorfan's posts

No he did not.

Yes he did.

See the difference? One post is straight and to the point while being informative with sound logic. The other post is seething of anger and hatred while jumping around all over the place. It's quite easy to see who is the one melting down here.

You have been posting about Steph Curry morning, noon, and night here and it seems to be just upsetting you. You should try not to think about Steph and dont post about him for awhile and you should start to feel better.

Sakkreth
06-24-2016, 04:07 PM
curry was not 100%

Yeah he was like 99% physically and 0% mentally.

warriorfan
06-24-2016, 04:12 PM
Yeah he was like 99% physically and 0% mentally.

You are European and from one of the more obscure countries so you obviously don't understand the American "Winners Attitude".

Curry was locked in mentally like he was last year when he dominated in the playoffs vs the same teams, the difference between his performance in last year's playoffs and finals between this year's is not mental, it had to due with him suffering a major MCL injury during the playoffs and being forced to return too early from it.

Again posters need to stop projecting their weaknesses and insecurities onto other players. These guys are professionals out here, especially the elite players such as Steph.

FKAri
06-24-2016, 04:22 PM
He was hurt AND he choked. Simple as that. His injuries don't account for the type of decisions he was making with the ball but they definitely come into play when you're getting locked down by guys like Love and TT (something that wouldn't have happened months ago).

hold this L
06-24-2016, 04:33 PM
He was hurt AND he choked. Simple as that. His injuries don't account for the type of decisions he was making with the ball but they definitely come into play when you're getting locked down by guys like Love and TT (something that wouldn't have happened months ago).
I kind have to agree with this assessment. However saying that, I believe he will come back stronger next year in the playoffs. :pimp:

Just replace Barnes with someone that can shoot better than 15% uncontested shots in the finals. This scrub wants the max :facepalm :lol

Inferno
06-24-2016, 04:41 PM
He'll shut up the haters next season

Steven Kerry
06-24-2016, 04:57 PM
Silver did all he could to rig the series.

Sakkreth
06-24-2016, 05:49 PM
You are European and from one of the more obscure countries so you obviously don't understand the American "Winners Attitude".

Curry was locked in mentally like he was last year when he dominated in the playoffs vs the same teams, the difference between his performance in last year's playoffs and finals between this year's is not mental, it had to due with him suffering a major MCL injury during the playoffs and being forced to return too early from it.

Again posters need to stop projecting their weaknesses and insecurities onto other players. These guys are professionals out here, especially the elite players such as Steph.

Bitch, american winners attitude? Please. Toughness(both mental and physical) is in Lithuanian blood. Due to historical circumstances we grew a hard skin. Odds were heavily stacked against our country existence, yet here we are. Kid, some material for you to read and watch:

http://www.fiba.com/news/never-underestimate-the-lithuanians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTTOQ-71Ow

Lithuania's players were just mentally tough when they had to be, winning games they weren't supposed to win.

What is it that makes Lithuania so darn good?
There is something undeniably hard and resilient about these players.

"I like to compare the basketball game with a life, with a country's life, with a people's life, and our country got a lot of, how to say, downs and tough moments," Kemzura said
"But we survive. We survive"
"This is the Lithuania mentality, that's all".

You are a joke of this forum. Do something useful.

warriorfan
06-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Bitch, american winners attitude? Please. Toughness(both mental and physical) is in Lithuanian blood. Due to historical circumstances we grew a hard skin. Odds were heavily stacked against our country existence, yet here we are. Kid, some material for you to read and watch:

http://www.fiba.com/news/never-underestimate-the-lithuanians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNTTOQ-71Ow

You are a joke of this forum. Do something useful.

stay 3rd worlding and sucking at bball, let me know how that works out for you

:rolleyes:

scuzzy
06-24-2016, 06:51 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41Ygl0PP0EKUjONO/giphy.gif

DirkNowitzki41
06-24-2016, 08:05 PM

To be fair to Curry, people don't criticize him like LeBron because he is not an all-time great or top tier superstar.

Steph is really good, but just not anywhere near Lebron's level of greatness.

Vragrant
06-24-2016, 10:05 PM
If he wins again, the hate will go away.

Lebron was an choking 2/6 failure. Now if you listen to some people, he's just behind Jordan. Kobe was an overrated chucker who ran Shaq out of town, now he's a demigod.

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 10:06 PM
**** STEPH CURRY